Masturbation Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers

It was way early yet. Robert with a W wasn't due to meet Mr. & Mrs. Limousine ride for well over an hour.

Surprisingly, after the past evenings incredible experience, I hadn't found myself lacking in enthusiasm at all. Half expecting to be thoroughly, exhausted, satiated after my first experience, I was surprised when Mr. Morning Hard On went from being just that, to Mr. Ever-ready, my cock's evil twin.

Mr. Ever-ready went back to Mr. Morning erection, which barely allowed me the ability to take a very needful piss. But the scalding hot shower, which quickly followed, relaxed everything back to a much more tolerable and normal state.

As I stood under the pulsating spray, I began to wonder if what I had suddenly gotten myself into was such a good idea. After all, I had NO clue as to who these people were, not to mention the aspect of something getting entirely out of hand in which I would have no control over, was curiously troubling. Last night had definitely been somewhere along those lines. If the bar hadn't been as nearly deserted as it had been, and the few people inside not so inclined to participate or join in either, it could have ended up being pretty serious. All things considered, it turned out just right, and was pretty damned erotic, as I stood there beneath the hot spray thinking about it, my prick lurching as though in agreement with me.

I made a mental note to be more specific about my requests in the future, asking a few more pertinent questions before agreeing to meet anyone else. After all, I still had three more appointments already paid for after Mr. and Mrs. Limousine of course, but I didn't want to put myself in any more uncertain situations either.

I had already cleared my entire morning; whatever happened today wouldn't interfere with my real work or my other responsibilities. And although only an hour had been set aside for this morning's adventure, after last night, I knew anything was possible. Once again my prick stiffened in eager anticipation. "Down boy, lets not get a head of ourselves," I said speaking to it. "Who knows? Maybe we won't like these people? And then what?"

My prick nodded happily however, having already decided that whatever lay ahead of us, he was more than willing and happy to go along with. I finished dressing, once again opting for wearing no underwear in the event of a hasty retreat, or more importantly, easier access, and went down to the coffee shop to have breakfast and await their arrival.

As I had expected, the limo pulled up in front of the hotel at seven sharp. I immediately noticed the dark tinted windows, knowing without any doubt that as there was no way anyone could see inside. The driver met me almost immediately at the door as I walked up introducing myself. I'd already been informed that it would be the driver, and not whoever sat inside waiting for me that I would confirm my identity with.

"I am Robert...with a W," I told him nervously.

The Chauffeur acknowledged me with the briefest of smiles, promptly opening the door. I immediately stepped inside, taking the opposite seat across from where my un-as-yet-met companions sat looking and smiling at me. I noticed in that brief instant that we were completely sealed off from the driver's area up front. The sliding panel already in place, baring anyone from the front seat to be able to look into the expansive, elegantly furnished area of the limousine. I felt the car as it pulled away from the curb back out onto the street without any directions being given to the Chauffeur from the strangers still quietly sitting across from me.

"You may call us John and Amy. Those are not our real names of course, but I find it far more awkward in situations such as these if we don't at least have something we can call ourselves," The man said.

I noticed he was ruggedly handsome, obviously in his late fifty's perhaps very early sixty's, with stark white hair, not grey, closely cropped and neatly styled. He had a deep dark rich tan, and was wearing Tennis shorts along with a matching white Polo shirt which set his tan off all the more.

The woman I'd been introduced to as Amy was dressed in similar attire. Though not nearly as tan as John was, she had a near flawless and much younger looking complexion. I judged her as being perhaps five to ten years younger than John, and perhaps even younger had it not been for those dark brown eyes, which belied the maturity of her age. She possessed not a shred of silver or grayness to her hair like John did, nor did she show the lines of middle age that one would normally have expected to see. Their demeanor was almost aristocratic, initially making me feel ill at ease, and once again questioning my sanity at having agreed to do any of this. For several long uncomfortable moments, they remained quietly studying me, and I them.

Finally, Amy spoke in a voice that was deep, dark and lustfully sensual, adding a demure smile that seemed almost playful as though being a cat just having caught a canary. "I am sure you were told during the interview, that John," she said emphasizing the name, "is here merely as a spectator, unless of course you find yourself comfortable enough that at some point he be invited to join us."

I simply nodded my head in acknowledgement to that, smiling briefly, still somewhat nervously as I glanced his way. Sensing this perhaps, John slid over to the far side of the bench seat that he and Amy had been sharing. It gave if nothing else, the appearance of separation between the three of us, added with the good four to five feet of space between the seat I was sitting on and theirs.

Amy immediately began removing her clothing. I watched as she quickly removed her Polo shirt, pulling it off over her head in one swift fluid motion. I watched it fall in a heap on the floor as she playfully tossed it in my direction. I'd expected her to remove the sports-bra she'd obviously been wearing, but instead, she lifted her ass ever so slightly from off the seat, slipping the short tennis skirt she was wearing, tossing it towards me where it fell perfectly on top of her shirt.

Amy now sat wearing only the sports bra, and a pair of thin lacy sheer-white panties. She began caressing her breasts, cupping each gently, thumbing and toying with her already extended nipples. I watched with growing arousal and excitement as her nipple's continued to harden and began pressing firmly, distinctly against the tightly stretched, very smooth fabric of the bra she was wearing.

Mr. Ever-ready began to take notice of what she was doing to herself, alerting me to his interest by throbbing enthusiastically inside my pants. I glanced only briefly over towards John, and found him as captivated by what she was doing to herself as I was.

She continued fingering her nipple's for a moment more, rolling them through the fabric until they were so hard, so firm; I thought they would actually find some way to tear through it. To my delight as much as Johns, Amy finally discarded the bra altogether, adding it to the rapidly growing pile of discarded clothing below me.

Amy's breasts were capped by rosy-pinked colored areola's, unlike any I had ever seen before on any woman. Her small to medium sized breasts were well rounded, but not in a perky teenage way that one might have expected to see. No, these were definitely mature breasts, comfortably resting against her rib cage. And though they might have failed the pencil test, it wouldn't have been by much, which I found even more alluring, more sensual as I found my eyes hungrily glued to them.

Amy continued to caress herself, now actually pinching, pulling on those twin-marbled nubbins. I was amazed at how freely, so uninhibitedly she was while playing and caressing herself. Amy was truly enjoying this, enjoying me, my expressions as she unabashedly caressed her breasts, lifting them up, massaging and kneading her pliant flesh. Just barely able to lift either upwards towards her mouth, Amy's tongue snaked out, tickling the nipple, all the while looking over towards me, almost smiling.

"Am I getting you excited?" she asked unnecessarily glancing down towards the obvious bulge protruding inside my pants.

Still looking at me, Amy slid her hand down towards the crotch of her panties. Pulling to one side the leading edge of her them, I watched one of her fingers disappear beneath the hem as she began lightly teasing and running a finger up and down her obviously wet slit. The crotch of them having already darkened with moisture as she began fingering her pussy, periodically lifting a finger to suck it, tasting her own juices. Moments later, Amy stretched the material of her silk panties even further off to one side, fully revealing the exquisite pink flesh of her lips. Again, she ran her finger smoothly up the near hairless furrow, pausing briefly at the shinny pink knob that protruded invitingly. She began to circle the surface of her clit with her finger, teasing it, licking her lips as though hungry to have a tongue flicking it instead.

At that point, she stopped touching and playing with herself, allowing the lacy white panties to once again cover her moist wet pussy.

"You don't get to see any more of me, until I get to see more of you," she said in that near hypnotic sensual voice of hers.

In my mind, I had erased John. Even peripherally, I didn't notice him sitting there any more. I was so focused, so caught up in the mesmerizing display of Amy's self-teasing, that's all that mattered as I admirably continued staring at her exposed breasts.

"Well?"

Her question jumpstarted my reaction, I wanted very much to see more of that delicious looking pussy. I hurriedly reached down unzipping myself.

"Don't just take it out," she breathed huskily, "Take your pants off. All the way off. I want to see your cock fully and completely...including your balls."

I was suddenly glad I'd decided against wearing any underwear, which by the expression on Amy's face as I quickly struggled out of my pants, she was delighted to see as well. Stepping out of them, I kicked them over into the corner, now sitting in front of her my hand shyly concealing the fullness of my erection.

"Spread your legs for me," she commanded. "And remove your hand, I want to see you...all of you," she said lustily.

I quickly did as I was told, resting my hands down onto either side of the seat, spreading my legs apart though I felt somewhat self-couscous in having done so.

"Hmm, I like a man who shaves his balls," she grinned once again licking her lips. "I like how they look, I like how smooth feeling they are when I suck them inside my mouth."

My cock twitched. Amy giggled. "Do that again, make it move for me without using your hands," she prompted.

Mr. Ever-ready was happy to oblige, throbbing excitedly, even giving her an additional treat as he expelled a tiny droplet of pre-cum that ran down the side of his head.

"Very nice, again!" she prompted, her fingers moving back towards her crotch, once again slipping beneath the hem of her damp panties.

Once again my cock twitched, another droplet of lube oozing out of tip to run down the other side of my cock head.

Giddily, she laughed, fingering her pussy as I now heard for the first time the sounds of her succulent pussy becoming frothy-liquid with her finger teasings.

"Ok, now gather up all that juice you've been creating and rub it around the head of your prick for me," she stated pulling her crotch off to one side so I could again see the depths of her split.

I began doing that, enjoying the sensation of my own pearly juice as it coated the head of my cock with a pleasurable silky soft titillation that produced even more of the steadily increasing liquid.

Before I was even aware of it, Amy moved off the seat, down onto the floor, crawling towards me on her hands and knees. Her cute firm breasts swaying as she slowly approached, looking every bit the tigress that I was beginning to suspect that she was. Without using her hands, she ever so lightly nipped, then licked the very tip of my swollen penis. Forcing a part Mr. Ever-ready's tiny little eye-slit, Amy tongue-fucked it for a moment gathering up the pearl drops that had begun forming in a much more steady stream.

"Hmm." she groaned. "I love licking up pre-cum," she purred throatily. "Squeeze it for me," she stated, watching me as I did, watching my cock producing yet another sliver of near clear liquid fluid that dribbled out of the tiny eye-slit of my cock, running down and along side my shaft.

For the first time, she actually touched me with her hand, milking my prick, enjoying the slick lubrication which she immediately began making noises with as she sat on the floor before me, jacking me off.

"So, can John play with himself while he watches us? He really enjoys seeing me doing this," continuing to slowly pump my prick up and down with her hand. "And, it makes me even more excited when he can," she added suggestively.

"Sure," I near drooled. "No Problem."

And though I heard movement somewhere off in the corner, I was too focused on the pleasure that her dainty hand was bringing me. Amy wasn't just jacking my cock up and down; she was doing everything and more that I had often done to myself during one of my more lengthy masturbatory sessions. Amy alternated, first palming the head, then twisting the shaft with her other hand, slowly then quickly jacking the sensitive skin up and down. Forming a circle with her fingers, just easing them over the head as though sucking me with her lips.

The juicy sounds she was making only added to the erotic atmosphere being created there inside the limo. Somehow I managed to pry my eyes open, glancing down towards her, wanting to see as well as feel the incredible job that her hand was giving me. When I did, I saw her looking directly into my eyes. She gave me two long slow strokes, then two quick ones, forcing me to catch my breath unexpectedly.

"You like that huh?" she teased wickedly, doing it again before I could even answer.

"Fuck yes," I finally groaned, watching her, feeling her hand as it traveled slowly up my shaft, once again squeezing the head before sliding back down my shaft with a palm full of fresh lubricant.

She slow stroked me again, then quicker. I looked directly at her, grinning. Which is when she hand-slapped my prick, sending a pain-pleasured sting coursing through it. Catching me by complete and total surprise, I had neither expected it, nor anticipated it. And though it stung a little, it felt incredibly nice as her hand eased itself slowly back down my shaft where she soon cupped, fondling my balls. Lulling me into a false sense of security, she caressed my shaft, lightly teasing it still toying with my ball-sack, until seeing my eyes close.

"Slap!"

"Fuck!" I nearly screamed out that time as her hand once again slapped the hardness of my prick, once again causing that same stinging sensation that surprisingly felt even better that time than the first.

She slapped my cock rapidly several times in quick succession, leaving it to throb angrily for several moments afterwards as she actually released it, standing up.

I wondered then what she was up to as she balanced herself by placing the palms of her hands against the roof of the car. Her panties were totally and completely soaked. Her pussy had all but sucked in the fabric of her lace panties as they had near disappeared up inside her.

Standing directly above me now, Amy lowered herself, rubbing her wet crotch up and down my super sensitive shaft. The smoothness of the material, coupled with her slippery moisture was exquisitely pleasurable. I fisted my prick, holding it steady for her as she slithered up and down against it.

"John," she said. "Can you see his cock sliding up and down against my pussy?"

For the first time since any of this began, I saw John as he came into view, coming over to sit down beside me on the bench seat. Only then did I realize that he too had removed his tennis shorts and underwear.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed in abject surprise.

This guy was a Cock Adonis! Never before in my entire life had I seen a prick the size of this one before. It was huge! I had seen large pricks before, often enjoying an X-rated movie or two, but in all my life, I had not honestly ever seen a prick as big as his was.

"Yes. He is pretty big isn't he?" Amy stated, saying the obvious.

"I think that's an understatement! Just how big is it anyway?" I found myself actually asking her.

For the first time in quite a while I actually heard John laugh.

"You'd be surprised how many times I've heard that," he said grinning proudly. "It's nearly fourteen inches, but its four and a quarter inches in diameter as well."

Even I had to admit I was impressed. As big around as my wrist, not to mention the incredible length, I couldn't imagine 'Amy' as she was calling herself being able to handle it. As though reading my mind, she spoke.

" Obviously for a woman my size, and believe me, I've managed to accept a few sizeable cocks in my life time, John's is one that I've never been able to accommodate very comfortably. Which is one of the reasons we got involved with the 'Club' to begin with. Most of what we do is manual, aside from a little oral stimulation, which is still next to impossible to perform on him either. Whenever any of the women we get with see it, they at first drool over the size of it, quickly shunning from doing anything more than either playing with it, or simply knobbing the head. So don't feel so inadequate sitting here. Trust me, John often wishes that his prick was more normally sized!

I had been sitting there feeling rather intimidated, my prick actually softening to some degree before Amy told me about John's obvious handicap in being so fucking large.

"Now then, enough about John's cock...where were we anyway?" she stated suddenly removing her panties. I was surprised when after she'd removed them that she wrapped them about my prick, stroking me quickly back to a fuller hardness since I'd lost it momentarily while struggling through a bout of penis envy.

Amy now crawled into the seat between John and I, tucking her legs beneath her as she all but lay her head in my lap, still using the soft silky, very wet panties she'd been wearing, to masturbate my cock with.

Situated as she was, I reached down easily locating her pussy. Feeling my fingers searching her out, Amy opened her legs sufficiently to allow them to easily slip inside her. I was soon reveling in her heat and moisture as her cunt literally sucked at my probing digit as I continued to stroke her, while she in turn continued teasing and stroking me.

Soon after Amy slid back off the seat until she was kneeling before me on the floor of the limo. Reluctantly, I allowed my finger to be pulled from her cunt as she repositioned herself. John also moved, coming around behind her where he placed his oversized prick across her ass laying slightly at an angle. With her left hand, Amy continued fondling and playing with me. With her right, she reached back behind herself in order to grasp John's Python-like prick. I noticed as she did that, her hand could not even come close to encircling it as she began massaging him, which is about all she really could do in that position.

With her breasts so easily accessible now, I reached down taking one in each hand. I loved the sensation of rolling her taut nipples between my fingers, pulling and twisting on them gently while she continued doing things to my cock I didn't know had even been invented yet.

"Hmm, that feels good," she cooed contentedly. "Pinch them harder, pull them away from my breasts and hold them there!" she urged me hotly.

"Paybacks a bitch," I thought suddenly and delightedly.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers