Masturbation Diaries: Dressing Room

Story Info
Another solo experience with sales lady as fantasy.
4.6k words
3.72
39.8k
12

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awhile back I went on a business trip but ended up at my destination with a soaked suitcase. I was told, first my luggage didn't make the second leg of my flight and after it was loaded onto a subsequent flight that aircraft had a bomb scare and all the luggage had been laid out on the tarmac for a search by dogs. Well, in the meantime a storm slammed the airport and everything was drenched. By the time I got my suitcase around dinnertime it had already started to mildew inside.

So that evening I decided I'd upgrade my wardrobe on the reimbursement I'd be getting from the airlines and insurance and went to the mall to an upper end men's clothing store. I strode into the store wearing the only dry pair of pants, khakis, and shirt I had to my name there in that far away city. I figured I pick up a couple pairs of dress slacks, a pair of jeans and another pair of khakis, along with shirts and underwear. I usually bought the latter at a discount store, but thought what the hell, may as well get some good stuff for once. The old body as well as the family jewels deserved it.

I fairly quickly found a couple of polo shirts and dress shirts with ties before heading to the jeans. I found a couple of pair of those in different styles to try on before moving on to the dress slacks. After searching through the racks I discovered I was going to have a problem finding something I liked in my size. I did find one pair but kept sifting through the rack for a couple more. I could away with not wearing a suit but I need to wear a decent shirt, pants and tie when meeting with my client.

"Can I help you, sir?" A soft feminine voice called from behind me.

I turned with all the shirts and pants in my arms and know I embarrassed myself for before I could say a word as my manly instincts had me give this woman a once over first. My eyes scanned her up and down and I quickly noticed how the simple little dark blue dress she wore hugged her shape very nicely. She indeed was very nicely shaped from top to bottom.

"I uh, I think you'll have to. I can't find any more dress pants in my size, that I like anyway," I spoke with a slight falter in my voice, looking at her chest and the generous cleavage she displayed, before shifting my gaze back to her face.

That's when she stepped back and gave me a look over. As her eyes scanned me up and down it gave me another chance to admire her. This time I was taken by those sexy dark rimmed glasses framing a very beautiful face. The glasses hung down slightly on her cute nose and only added to the erotic persona I was getting coming from the total package I not so subtly ogled.

"Are you a 34, 32?" She spoke up suddenly.

My appreciative smirk turned up to a surprising, nervous glance, "Exactly, but how did you..."

"Just good eyesight," she cut me off and reached for the one pair of dress slacks I had in my hand. She took them and held them up showing me the tag obviously displaying the size. "Do you have any particular style in mind?"

I chuckled at her humor before looking back at the rack, "Well something like this in dark blue or brown would be nice." I said pulling a couple pairs out for examples.

"I think we may have some in the back in a shipment that came in today," she said handing me back the slacks and then turning to walk away. "Come with me and I'll show you where the dressing room is so you can try those on while I look in our new stock."

"I do appreciate it. It's been a long day, especially since my clothes were ruined getting here."

"Just doing my job, sir, but I am sorry to hear that. Here," She said pointing in through the entryway to the dressing rooms. "It's late so you pretty much have the place to yourself for now, pick any one and don't rush, I'm in no hurry."

"Thank you."

"I'll be right back in a jiff with what I can find," she said and turned to walk away, as she did the pen that was tucked behind her ear dropped to the carpeted floor.

As she casually bent over to pick it up, my eyes bulged as I saw that taut backside of hers staring up at me. I swore I could see her panty line under that clinging dress and it must have been a low riding thong she was wearing as it was well down the curve of her bottom. I found myself responding to the naughty thoughts I'd had earlier of her as my lips stretched into a smile that I knew if she'd turned around at that very second she would have looked right into a purely lecherous face. I quickly changed my expression as well as held the pants I had in my hand low down in front of me to hide my other expression of lust.

Then she did look back briefly, that sexy sight of her stunning brown eyes looking over her glasses, before straightening up and continuing on toward the back of the store. Those eyes and that smile had almost been enough to make me melt...or make me cum in my khakis! I swallowed hard and licked my lips before turning and making my way to the nearest dressing room cubicle, my aroused manhood leading the way.

Once in the little cubicle I sat the shirts and pants on the bench, took off my shoes and then my khakis, which I hung on a wall hook. I tried on the first pair of jeans and could tell as soon as I slid the pants up my hairy legs and over my tighty-whitey briefs they were going to be way too snug in the crotch and thighs. They were something I may have worn back in the day, as 'skinny jeans', when I actually was still skinny.

As I lowered those too tight jeans I looked up at myself in the full-length mirror and saw the view of a bulge in my briefs. At first I smiled, but then chided myself for getting carried away with the thoughts of the woman that was being kind enough to help me so late and with me going lust crazy over her. But as I thought more about her, the thought of that snug fitting dress and that very endowed cleavage of hers, and oh that tight backside! I watched in the mirror as the bulge in my white briefs grew.

Knock -- knock -- knock!

"Room occupied!" The words flew out of my mouth as I jumped and fell back against the mirror.

"Sir, it's me," I recognized the voice, "I've got the other pairs of pants you want."

Bringing myself quickly back to reality and my feet back flat on the floor, I told myself I better be careful or this innocent woman would become aware of my aroused condition.

"Just a second, uh, let me, uh get decent." I know my voice sounded very nervous and it was...I was. I hurried and pulled those jeans back up, even though it was a struggle not only being as tight as they were, but trying to button and zip them over the bulge I had going made it doubly difficult. I could have taken the time to change back out of them, but I wasn't going to have to make her wait out there and think more about what was going on in that little room.

When everything was back in place I took a quick glance in the mirror and could see the prominent package in those tight jeans staring back at me. I knew it would be staring out at her once I opened that door. So I tugged down on my shirt, but it only covered the upper half of the denim bugle. So I picked up one of the new dress shirts, still in its package, and held it in front me as I finally opened the dressing room door.

The pretty sales lady stood just outside the door. "Here you go sir," she said holding up a couple more pairs of pants.

I leaned out and took them with my free hand, still shielding down below my belt with the shirt in the other. "Thank you."

"Oh, do you want me to replace that shirt?" she asked as she reached out and took hold of the end of the packaged shirt hanging over my crotch.

"No!" I said a little too abruptly I'm sure and pulled the shirt back out of her hand. It hit back against the bugle I maintained and I grimaced at the slight pain. "Uh, I, uh was just going to try it on when you knocked. Thanks though."

She took a step back, looking at my face then down in the direction of the shirt. I swore she could see right through to the arousal hidden behind it as her eyes bore through her glasses. But she just smiled back up at me, glancing sexily over the rims, or at least to me she was.

"Okay, I'll leave to let you try things on and check back with you in a few."

"Thank you, thank you very much."

With that she shut the door for me as I had my hands full.

As soon as the door closed I turned and leaned back against it, panting. While that whole exchange only lasted several seconds, I had plenty enough time to go from having a decent boner to being almost caught and embarrassed to getting an even bigger reaction over that sexy woman. I looked in the mirror and could actually see the denim bulging larger in those tight jeans.

I tossed the shirt back over on the bench and moved my hand down to my crotch to give it a little squeeze.

"Be patient," I whispered, "we'll be back at the hotel soon and I'll take care of you then."

I took that tight pair of jeans off and tried on the next pair. They were a perfect fit as they hugged my crotch and ass, without being tight enough to strangle the 'boys' inside...even with a bit of a hard-on going still.

As I unbuttoned those...

"Sir? Do you have everything you need?" The sales lady said through the door.

I only flinched this time, but found myself squeezing my thighs together for some reason which caused a bit of pain in my crotch. I tensed and practically bit my tongue to keep from letting out a grunt or groan.

"I'm going to start closing out the register, but please do not rush that will take a while. Can I help you with anything else?" She spoke again.

At the sound of her sweet voice coming through the dressing room door a wicked smile washed across my face as I stared into the mirror. "Uh, the zipper on these jeans is stuck. Could you give me a hand?"

Then there was a silent pause on her side of the door. I realized I may have screwed up and muttered back, "I'm kidding, really, I'm very sorry."

"Not a problem sir. It's late and you have had a rough day. Again, take your time. I'll just wait out on the floor, but yell if you need anything else, please."

Okay, I dashed past an awkward situation there.

So as I bit my lower lip and unzipped it turned out the zipper on that pair of jeans did stick, but only a little, as it finally gave. As I finished unzipping them though a very distinct feeling came over me. I was not only aroused by the sales woman but there was the added something of being in a semi-public place, a mostly safe cubicle, but still in an open store. Looking up at myself in the mirror I realized the combination of the two was turning the bugle in my briefs into a full out hard-on.

I have to say I've always had this latent fantasy of doing it in a dressing room, but I'd never acted on it in all my decades of jacking off. I never had gone into a dressing room aroused though and knew it would take too long to do it, to the point of being obvious. But I was plenty horny this time and I knew I had to take advantage of it. I knew at that point I wouldn't leave that dressing room without getting off.

So I could not ignore my demanding cock any longer.

I shoved the tight jeans down my thighs and reached into my briefs to pull out my hardening cock and in no time it was at complete attention. But as I looked back up at my reflection in the mirror, it was if I was watching another man doing what I was doing. I became a voyeur to my own masturbation. I took a tentative moment to glance over at the door and then back into the mirror, watching myself carefully as I pushed my briefs down so that the man in the mirror could be a voyeur too and get a good look at my erect cock. In one firm stroke up the shaft it became wet at the tip and I watched my reflection as I rubbed the moisture around my crown with one finger. Then I took myself full in hand, wrapped my fingers around my thick shaft and started slowly stroking up and down, watching my twin do the same as he had grabbed a fistful of his boner and started jerking off watching me back.

I marveled at how hard I was and with the erotic sensation so great I wondered why in all my years of masturbating in less discreet places I'd not done it in a dressing room before.

I spat into my hand and rubbed it all over my cock head before I slid my hand down to give my thick shaft a good squeeze. The sight of playing with myself was hot enough, but standing there with my hard cock sticking out knowing what I was getting ready to do it in semi-public made it even hotter. I turned sideways and so did the man in the mirror. We gave one another a good view of our lengthy cocks.

It really was like I was watching another horny man jerking off his hard cock.

"May I join you?" I asked my counterpart.

"By all means," he responded back.

Then I closed my eyes and over the next couple of minutes my mind became like a slide show on my laptop, providing periodic flashes of the sales woman. I fantasized about unzipping her blue dress as far as it would go, exposing her bare back down to the top of her thong panties. She stood there as I put my hands to her soft neck and slowly slid the dress away from her gently sloped shoulders allowing the dress to fall to the floor of the small cubicle. She stood there naked except for her panties and her sexy glasses and the pen tucked behind her ear, looking at me in the mirror. I looked at the reflection of her chest and saw she needed no bra as her breasts were so perfectly rounded and very firm.

I was so hard for her, and them, as my hard-on rubbed up against that skimpy lace thong of hers. Abruptly she turned around to face me her firm breasts before me. I ran my face down between them as I moved my hands to her waist and lowered her panties as I dropped to my knees, pulling off her lacy undies as I went. I gently kissed her pussy once it was open for my view...of course it was totally bare (what else would it have been in my fantasy!). I could feel her moist excitement on my lips as she put her hands on my head and pulled me closer. I in turn pushed my tongue deep into her and she let out a deep moan and pulled me in still tighter. I licked her up and down, finding her clit and flicking it with my tongue and at that her hands slapped back against the mirror (my one hand did keeping me upright!) needing something to keep herself upright as her legs began shaking. In no time her whole body shook and she let out a series of moans and groans while the entire time my mouth became soaked with her love juices (I've always wanted to make love to a squirter!).

I blinked my eyes open as I felt my balls aching and looked down into the glass to see my cock tip drooling heavily with pre-cum. It dangled all shiny and silvery, swaying so erotically in that mirror view.

The other horny man in the glass, my twin, was drooling the same way as he jerked off. I leaned my head back and continued to watch, enjoying the sight and incredible feeling of what was happening. As I stroked my hard cock, I closed my eyes again...

The sexy lady was now sucking the drooling head of my erect manhood as she proceeded to slide all seven and a half inches of me into her mouth, her lips burying into my pubes. She deep throated me again and again, cupping my balls in her palm as she did so (I've never been deep-throated in real life, but I certainly imagine it being absolutely incredible!).

I could have stood there all night stroking my manhood fantasizing about that sexy woman sucking away on my cock, but I knew I needed to go ahead and cum then get back out or things would appear very suspicious very soon.

So what did I do?

I looked down at the big hard cock in my hand and then closed my eyes, finding myself seeing into my fantasy woman's eyes as she looked up at me and I told her, "I want to do your pussy."

She looked up at me, over the top of her glasses again, and with a loud wet pop, she came off my hard cock and replied, "Oh yes! I want you to do me!" With that she stood up, turned around and put her palms on the mirror while jutting her hips out offering me her delicious backside. "Do me hard!"

Standing behind her I grabbed my cock and rubbed the slick head down between her upturned butt cheeks, down to her wet hot pussy. I could feel her pink lips opening against my very swollen head. In one push I sank my entire length into her. Her pussy was so hot the sensation caused a shiver to run through my cock and up my back. I moaned at the feel of deep penetration, of my hard cock sinking all the way into her...through my spit covered fist.

I thrust furiously into her tight pussy (we men can have it all in fantasy can't we...wet, loose pussy one minute and all tight like a virgin the next!). I had to grab a clothes hook with my other hand to keep myself standing as my legs felt like they would buckle. I braced myself and pounded away, giving my fist...my hot, sexy sales lady the screwing of her life...as she pushed back into me with that full round backside with each thrust.

"Oh yes! I'm gonna cum!" I heard myself gasp.

"Yeah baby, I want you to cum. Cum in me!" I heard her say back, in my head.

I pushed my cock into her with all the force I could muster, again and again.

My back arched as my hips edged toward the mirror as I continued thrusting my swollen aching cock into my fist.

"Come on baby, do me. Do me harder!" I heard her call to me.

I could feel the real pressure building in my balls and I wanted to scream out so badly. With all my strength, I held back as I squeezed my shaft to hold off just another moment longer so as to savor the moment, but...

It was too late, it came!

"Oh yeah!" I groaned out loud. "Oh yessss!"

The sweet release came. I pushed my pelvis against her ass, driving in my cock hard, as my cum squirted out of that little hole, deep into her waiting pussy. I let out another deep moan as I felt the heated shudder of her body and thrust my hips a few more times...

At that I opened my eyes and girt my teeth and saw my twin do the same, preparing for the orgasm to hit. I watched while the other man's face contorted with pleasure as his hand ran up and down that wet cock. I was doing the same, as my body twitched. I was totally lost in the lust of the erotic scene!

I felt the tingle run down my body and to my cock and balls as I arched my back further in final anticipation. My whole body shook with the force of it. I was so sexed up I was astonished at the force of the first shot as it flew out in front of me. It splashed hard against the mirror and splattered out across the glass. I watched through squinted eyes as the next powerful eruptions of sticky white fluid flew from the tip of my cock and through the air, splashing against the glass.

I couldn't help groaning out loud as I shot my huge load and as I breathed rapidly and deep I wasn't sure how loud I was really being. Had I called out in my fantasy or in real life? If the sales lady had heard me groan I was in big trouble. If she'd ever heard a man make noises when he's cumming, she'd have to have known what had just happened.

If the cops came busting down the door I would know!

All I could do was squeeze my cock and pull the last drops of cum from it, letting it drip out that tiny hole, down over the head and dribble over my knuckles still wrapped tightly around my shaft. Satisfied, I leaned back against the opposite wall.

We were both spent.

I looked up into the other man's smiling eyes and whispered, "I wonder what our sexy sales lady would think of us?"

We both laughed and shook our heads.

Then as my breathing calmed and I regained my composure I saw the all too real mess on the mirror. What was I thinking? I surveyed the scene...cum was streaked down the mirror, was all on the carpet, and more dribbled down from the end of my dwindling cock.

12