Masturbation Diaries: Panty Raid!

Story Info
My panty fetish continues through middle age.
3.4k words
4.21
48.9k
24

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm just past 50 now and don't think I've lost the good shape I've always been in, even at this age, if I do say so myself. After passing that milestone I also haven't lost my extreme love of women's panties. No, I don't like to wear them, but I do indulge in the fantasy of thinking about getting a pair off a woman when I peek at them riding up over a jeans or up under a short skirt. I love them all, all kinds, shapes, colors and materials. Did you know there are a crazy number of panty varieties? In just bikinis, there are bikini briefs, bikini high cuts, string bikini, bikini thongs...on and on. I know right when that obsession started...in college.

I have great memories of the girls in college wearing those sexy short snug mini-skirts to class. I would find something to drop on the floor, like my pencil or pen and stoop down to catch a look between the legs of an unsuspecting girl or two. The panties always looked so inviting. Of course, I got my share of 'beaver shots' too, but back then and probably just as much today seeing a nice bared pussy might be thrilling, but the flash of a thin, smooth panty up tight to an unseen pussy is so damn sexy and hot!

But it really all started when I had been at college no more than a week and discovered the wonderful excitement and benefits of a panty raid! This newfound pastime sparked a whole new dimension to my methods of masturbation. I can remember that first time. Girls threw their panties out their windows at us. It was incredible!

But it was hotter when I took that first pair back to my dorm room, shoved down my shorts and lay back in my bed. They were yellow with a little bow at the waistband. I rubbed and squeezed my cock with that soft pair of cotton panties. I can still distinctly see that drop of clear pre-cum ooze up through the material of the sexy underwear. Honestly, it was the first time anything female had ever touched my naked cock and balls. I had never been with a woman in any way up until my first year in college. But it wasn't long before I exploded the biggest load of cum I had ever shot with that sexy pair of underwear.

It was, to that point, the most exciting experience of my life!

Many more panty raids were held that first semester with the end result the same, back in my dorm room stroking away to some fantastic cums. The feel of soft underwear, whether cotton or silky satin, they all drove me wild. I would wrap the panties around my hard cock and jack off to my heart's content. Or sometimes, when I'd get more than a couple of pairs in a night I would lay the panties out nice and neat on my bed and pump my cock until I would cum all over them. I visualized girls in my college classes or women I saw during the day while jacking off with my pilfered panties. If we'd done an indoor raid and I saw the actual panty owner I would visualize her and spend hours in my room making myself cum over and over through the next several days.

My appetite for panties seemed to have no end back then. The more panties I had the more I would masturbate. This habit lasted through my college years, even after having been with a real woman or two in bed. In fact the naughty habit lasted nearly until I got married. Needless to say, if I had kept that whole stash of panties, I could have had quite a collection of women's underwear by now.

Another more recent and just as memorable experience came a few years later, after I had been married and was enjoying a satisfying sex life. That latent panty fetish of mine found a new outlet.

Ann was our next door neighbor. She was a forty something year-old, divorced school-teacher. She was also one hell of a baker! She'd come over frequently with some of the most delicious home baked cookies. Ann was very friendly to my wife and me. We all did a lot for one another back then. I took care of her yard and did some other odd jobs around her place. She watched our little dog when we would go away for weekend trips. One time she asked whether we could watch her place. We were to water the plants, take in her mail and leave on a different light each night to keep away the would-be burglars.

My wife did most of the chore but on Wednesday evening that week she had to go to a couple of meetings right after work and called to ask if I could take care of Ann's place for her. I had some writing I really wanted to get started on, but I knew it shouldn't take more than a half hour to take care of the business next door. So I got her house key and walked across our lawns.

It wasn't the first time I had been in Ann's house, but when I walked in her front door it still impressed me how Ann had a really nice place, was so well organized. For some reason as I walked around the house watering Ann's plants I had the overwhelming urge to go upstairs. I had never been up there before and I really did wonder what her whole house looked like. I had no ulterior motives, not consciously at that point anyway. So ever so tentatively I found myself stealing up Ann's stairs. I less than boldly went up to her second floor and toward her bedroom. I moved around quietly even though I knew no one was around and wouldn't be until the weekend.

As it turned out her three bedrooms were as neat and organized as the downstairs. Nothing seemed out of place. Even looking in her master bedroom there was not a single stray article clothing on the bed, the floor or anywhere. My eyes roamed around until they fell upon her chest of drawers. There was something slightly out of place. Something was visible sticking out of the second drawer. I found myself drawn toward it and before I knew it I was standing within two feet totally focused on the blue fabric smashed in the closed drawer. I knew what it was immediately. With shaky hands, and full well knowing this was so much an invasion of privacy, I opened the drawer.

I had hit the jackpot; it was her panty drawer!

My heart raced, but although I was quickly excited at what I had found there was a mature part of me that stopped and had to grin and nearly chuckle at what I saw. For as neat and organized as this woman always appeared to be, she had the most disorganized and shambles of an underwear drawer.

Many of them were very expensive looking with very expensive brand names on the waistband labels I could read from my immediate vantage point. All of them were sexy and smooth looking regardless of the materials they were made of. I suddenly could imagine any of those on my sexy neighbor. I began to feel my hand around the drawer. My raced on saying...'Now that you are touching them with your hands, maybe you should do more.' I felt as if that cartoon good conscience/bad conscience was playing out in my head.

But just as I started to get too nervous and feeling just too kinky to go on I looked upon that pair of baby blue panties I had seen sticking out of the drawer in the first place. Although I still felt more than a little self-conscious and my hands were shaking, my cock was also throbbing its ay into the picture from within my shorts. I knew that I had discovered something that I wasn't supposed to, but I couldn't resist the temptation.

I carefully up the blue panties to see what type of they were. She wore my favorite, bikini panties!

I nervously fondled the cotton panties. I slid a finger around the side of them and swore I felt her heat from that hot cleft every woman had between her legs. But this was Ann, our friend and neighbor! And although I had noticed Ann's good looks on more than occasion I had never entertained her in any of my fantasies. At that very moment though, as I fondled her dainty lingerie, I almost fainted with desire for her sexy body. By then, the craving for physical exploration was becoming unbearable. I didn't think I had to be too careful about it as all her undies were just sort of thrown into the drawer. They weren't folded or sorted in any way. I couldn't resist taking not just one more, but two more pairs of Ann's undies in my hands, a black satin panty and a really cute cotton bikini style with pastel polka dots.

It was every panty lover's dream, holding a woman's panties in his hands, savoring the feel of the cool soft material. Time became all weird and I couldn't tell if my time in Ann's master bedroom was rushing by or slowing down. All I felt was total fascination with those blue, black and polka dot panties and the secret of my holding them in my hand.

Now, a rationally prudent man would have simply retreated with his treasure, right?

But not I, I was beyond being horny. I was like another person, like that oversexed horny college kid back on campus. I found myself unbuttoning my shorts and pushing them and my briefs down letting both fall to the floor at my ankles. Waves of desire flooded through my body as I instinctively bunched the three pairs of panties around my throbbing member. Damn, I'll never forget the sudden burning desire I had for Ann as I began to pump my hard shaft through those sexy panties. It felt so good as I continued to rub back and forth on my already hard shaft.

The old familiar erotic sensations came flooding back to my body and my brain.

But things were progressing way too fast. Although I knew it was wrong I still couldn't just walk away. Instead I turned around and laid all three pairs of panties on Ann's bed.

As I licked my lips I reached down for the black satin pair and inspected them like a scientist would look at something very important in a test tube or slide. I did the same thing with the other two pairs. Each was special in itself, the softness and the design, and finally the cut to the point I could imagine they would fit not only on Ann's hips and backside, but also snug up between her thighs.

My hard-on bounded up to hit my forearm as I held the polka dot panties in my left hand. I immediately looked toward the bedroom door as if expecting someone to come in and catch me in this illicit act. But in deference to my hard cock I also slowly wrapped that pair of polka dot cotton bikini panties around the middle of the shaft.

I caressed my cock, which of course was fully stiff by now, through the fabric of her cool soft panties. I was getting bolder by the minute and grabbed up the other two pairs. I started to jack off slowly with the one pair, while tickling my balls with the other two. As I did so, I looked up at myself in Ann's mirrored vanity. There I was naked from the waist down a big throbbing seven-inch hard-on and not one, but three pairs of my sexy neighbor's panties in my hands. For the first time in a very long time I was touching the wonderful soft fabric of another woman's panties other than my wife's. That sight alone, with Ann's panties wrapped around my hard cock, could have easily brought me to a quick and tremendous climax, but I wanted it to last.

And I could. I was not longer that capricious and overly excited college kid. I was a middle aged man who could control his ability to cum and spend more time enjoying myself.

And so I did as I slowed down and sat on the edge of the bed with my balls hanging down. I wrapped my hand around my cock at the head and with the other loosely wrapped the first pair of panties around top of it. I started moving both hands up and down. I stroked very slowly to try to make myself last. As heavenly as it felt to have this woman's soft panties in my hand and rubbing up and down my manhood, I knew there was more I wanted as my heart pounded like a jack hammer, which I could feel both in my chest and the hard throbbing rod in my hands.

It was incredibly erotic to know I had stood next to the woman that wore those panties not even thinking anything sexual about her then. But there I sat feeling her panties snug against my manhood. It was then I told myself, 'You do know what the crotch of these panties have been in contact with, don't you?'

With that, I closed my eyes and leaned my head back thinking of Ann enjoying herself as she moved her hand on her pussy in her panties as I looked on... I

Suddenly the door to the master bath swung and there Ann stood. She was wearing the cotton polka dot panties. She looked at me and walked over to the bed. "I see the way you look at my panties. Would you like to have them, Donnie? C'mon, admit it. You'd love to have my panties."

I was entranced with her using that phrase in my head...'my panties'.

"But first I should model them for you and get them all wet for you."

I stammered something senseless as I watched my neighbor before me. She began to play on an erect nipple with one hand and to rub her panty-covered pussy with the other. She masturbated in front of me. She opened her legs only inches from me, her knees slightly bent, as she moved her hand to one side. I stared at the nearly drenched crotch of her panties!

With her eyes closed and her fingers pressing on her mound again she rubbed herself in earnest. At one point, she opened her blue eyes, smiled at me, before she continued her assault on her clit through the thin material. I could see she was nearing climax as her body tensed. Her hips rose, pressing against her rapidly moving fingers.

Without a sound, she came.

Her body jerked several times until her hand slowed. When she opened her eyes, she smiled and said "Oh wait," and I watched her slip her cotton panties off her hips and down her legs. She tossed them up with her toe and then threw them over onto my lap, right on top of my raging hard-on..."now, that will give you something to fantasize about the next time you do your thing."

...I opened my eyes and blinked. I saw my reflection in the mirror again. I found myself rubbing and massaging my chest, one finger flicking at an erect nipple of my own. That tweak made my hard cock throb and twitch. A flow of pre-cum spilled out over the head down to soak the panties wrapped around the shaft. As I rubbed all up and down it my cum filled, dangling balls tingled within the caressing softness of the other two pairs of Ann's dainty panties.

I was so close to exploding by then I thought I would pass out. But I was trying to prolong the state of my extreme excitement still more.

But then...the point of no return came upon me.

I began to stroke up and down the length of my shaft with one hand and squeezing my balls with the other. I became suspended in the moment without going into ejaculation. It was so strange because normally when I reach that point, ejaculation immediately follows. But this time I was suspended in the orgasm and I couldn't speak or do anything. It was so intense that I wondered if I would indeed pass out.

I remained absolutely still and made every muscle in my body go as limp as possible. Then I could feel my insides tighten up just before I shot that first stream. I stayed completely still and let it fly. I had both my balls in my hand and was squeezing through the panties as I came. The feeling went from my balls through my entire stomach area. The bottoms of my feet even tingled.

It was absolutely incredible!

Man, did it fly!

It was if a fountain of cum spewed upward in front of my face. I erupted again and again shooting my load up to my chest and down all over my stomach. After the first big squirts stopped the cum just flowed out as I kept pumping my cock.

Then just as quickly as I had cum I was done. I lay back on the Ann's bed with my cock still in my hand.

It wasn't long after that I came back to my senses and thought 'what the hell have I done?' I still held my now soft cock and I saw what had just transpired. Cum all over! Come on my balls, stomach, hand, and one long streak of translucent white across the bed beside me.

It was then I really panicked when I saw my cum all over the black satin. That pair of underwear had taken the brunt of my mess. The other two pairs must have fallen before all the final excitement as I found them on the floor between my feet. I didn't anything else handy and they were a mess anyway so I cleaned myself up with the black satin undies. I wiped my cum off her bed comforter and left no visible marks.

Then as I stood and got dressed I looked back down at the other two pair on the floor. What was I going to door with her underwear? What would she do if I walked out with and she could not find them later? Although I doubted if she could imagine that anyone, least of all someone like her upstanding next door neighbor would abscond with her pretty panties. All of this went through my mind at once until I realized only one pair was a mess. The other two were saved the assault of my voluminous onslaught of manly cum.

So I carefully placed those two pairs back where I found them and quickly left the house the third cum-soaked pair stuffed in my pocket. I was scared at that point I went around back and reluctantly stuffed that pair deep into the trash before I went back home.

One afternoon a couple of weeks later I walked out front and saw Ann next door in her front yard working in her flower bed. She was down on her hands and knees pulling weeds. As I was about to say good morning I glanced down and saw her underwear extending into view just above her shorts. They were that pair of polka dot panties, one of the pairs I had jacked off with up in her bedroom. I know I froze in place and my jaw must have been slack, because the next thing I know...

"Don? You alright?" I looked down to see Ann smiling up at me.

I sucked up the drool in my mouth. "Uh, yeah, hi, uh good morning, Ann."

We exchanged more neighborly pleasantries, but for the life of me, I don't remember much else except my heart pounded in my ears the whole time as I wondered then and indeed for months thereafter, whether she had ever found and of my stray stuff on those polka dot panties or any others.

It was quite a memorable experience to say the least.

Ann traveled on regular basis for that next year. And my wife and I had the opportunity to house sit several more times. And yes, needless to say that gave me a chance at her lovely panties a few more pleasurable times.