Masturbation Explored

Story Info
He watches his wife get off through the window.
905 words
4.19
46k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
budsrus
budsrus
36 Followers

My husband has always wanted me to masturbate in front of him. I had explained to him I have always been very discrete about that kind of thing and I didn't think I could do that in front of him or anyone else for that matter. The subject wasn't brought up until a week later.

My husband approached my masturbating problem one evening and said he had an idea. What if he watched thru a window while I played with myself? I hated disappointing my husband so I said I would try. We decided the next night would be a good night. This would happen after dark of course so the neighbors couldn't see my husband looking into our house.

My husband told me he had left a tape in VCR in our room thinking it might be able to help my mood. He left the house and I went to take a shower first. When I walked into our bedroom I saw a box on the bed. I took the lid off the box and dropped my jaw. Inside was a red see thru lacy baby doll nighty. I have never worn anything like that before but had to admit it was pretty. I took it into the bathroom as I headed to take my shower.

Thirty minutes later, I was clean and all dressed up in my new attire. I went to our window and opened the blinds enough that my husband could see in but not everyone else. I then sat on the edge of our queen size bed and started the tape. As the picture came to life I realized my husband had put in a porno tape hoping it would get my juices flowing enough to be able to carry out our plan.

He was right. I have never been with another woman but watching these two go at each other started exciting me. I scooted to the middle of the bed propping two pillows behind my head so I could still see the TV. I could feel the dampness beginning between my legs. I started fondling my already erect nipples thru my gown. Making slow circles around each one and pinching enough to send a shock thru my body. I trailed one hand down my stomach to the dampness between my legs. I started massaging gently getting even more worked up as I kept watching the action on the tape.

Spreading my legs wide, I slipped a finger inside my panties touching my lips. I began playing with them when I felt how wet I was. I started gently massaging my clit. I had never been so wet or aroused in my life. Seeing the women use vibrators on each other had me aching for something to be inside me. I leaned over to my nightstand and pulled out an 8 inch vibrator. I am sure my husband almost fainted at that point since he didn't know I owned one. I said I couldn't do this in front of people but I didn't mention what I did when I was alone. I turned it on and trailed it over an erect nipple before sliding it down my stomach to the ache I wanted to sooth. As it touched my clit, a shiver went thru me making my back arch. My pussy welcomed the feel of my vibrating toy. I slid it in and out slowly while massaging my clit. As the tension in my body grew I picked up the pace with my toy and in no time my hips were gyrating and coming off the bed as I got closer to getting off.

I was so into the pleasure I was feeling, I had actually forgotten about my husband outside our window. I heard a faint thud against the glass and was reminded of the eyes that were watching me fuck myself. Suddenly, the thought of being watched was a turn on and made me want to do things I hadn't done before.

I wanted to make sure my husband enjoyed my show. I upped the speed a notch on my vibrator and fingered my clit faster and faster until I could take no more. My hips came off the bed as I reached the peak of my climax and screamed out. My body fell back onto the bed leaving me trembling and out of breath.

A few minutes went by before I caught my breath and quit trembling. I had just got off the bed when my husband entered the room with a look of lust and amazment. I gave him a wicked little smile as he made his way to me. He kissed me deeply and told me I had never excited him as much as I did tonight. He undressed me and laid me on the bed letting his hands roam over my body and stopping when his hand reached my still wet pussy. He started playing with me and my body came to life squirming at his touch. He got me off again with his fingers before getting on top and fucking me until we were both exhausted and fell asleep.

When we woke up the next morning, still feeling the effects from the night before I let him watch as I played with myself and this time he stayed in the house. This has opened a whole new chapter in our sex lives.

budsrus
budsrus
36 Followers