Mata Hairy Returns Ch. 02

Story Info
For cuntry she takes on all 4 studs while Barry escapes.
1.3k words
3.91
51.7k
5
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

I am on all fours and Barry is wriggling at the other end of the room far from me. Captain Naved is almost sitting on top of my back his hands spreading the crinkly hair in my asshole as he tries to enter my anal orifice.

In front of me the big Younis had straddled my mouth as I struggled to get more than the head of his massive prick into my wet and willing mouth. Rahim had slowly started fucking the immense hair in my left armpit. It was matted with sweat as his cock pushed in and out of the heavy fur in my unshaven pits. Taufiq was looking for a place to put his prick but right now it seemed he was awaiting orders from Captain Naved though he was stroking his solid cock just inches from my face.

I got my mouth around Younis’s big cock, and licked and sucked and tasted his pre come. As I was sucking on his cock Captain Naved pulled me towards him from behind so he could reach my breasts and the long strands of thick hair in my bushy underarms. “Aaaaaaaaggggghhhhh” he groaned, “I love the feel of her silky bushy armpits. Hhhhmmmmm she has sooooooo much hair just like my wife Nargis whose armpit hair was so excessive that she combed her armpits everyday”. I don’t know whom Captain Naved was talking to but obviously he was enchanted by the forest of hair in my unshaven underarms.

I returned to the task on hand to keep all the men feasted on me though they thought they were roughing me up so as to enable Barry to take a shot at escaping so as to free us. It was a long shot but I was not complaining in doing my part of servicing the 4 men in uniform.

Captain Naved said something in Arabic, which made the mild mannered Rahim whose delicious prick, was rummaging the sweaty locks in my furry armpits to push me down and deflected from my sucking the massive organ in my mouth. Captain Naved then mounted me and put his huge cock deep inside my hairy pussy. He paused for a moment as his cock encountered he thickly hair covered entrance and then he thrust hard inside me. I was really wet and he entered me easily as he fucked me with great flourish.

"Aaaagggggghhh. Yeeesss. That's good I like your big prick Captain," I moaned as the cock stretched me. I had never intended to respond like this to my so-called tormentor and I winked at Barry as if to indicate that I was playing along. I was surprised to see a huge bulge in Barry’s pants and he had not made any significant progress in freeing himself. I tried to indicate to him to hurry up otherwise once they cum they would resume the interrogation and get their hands on their weapons.

Captain Naved began pounding into me harder and deeper and I could feel my body just exploding in a flurry of multiple orgasms. I grabbed Rahim’s prick, which was nearest to me and took it into my mouth. It was not as huge as Younis’s monster prick as my mouth engulfed his cock I started sucking him fast and I rub his balls and shaft as my head glides up and down his hard prick.

Even if I say so myself I am great at giving head and have become an expert at giving blowjobs. My experience was paying off as my mouth and tongue were driving him wild. Rahim had his eyes closed as he was driving his cock into my mouth much like his senior Captain Naved who was pounding my hairy pussy. I now had to engage Younis and Taufiq together so that Barry could make his move.

I had to think and the only way was to have two pricks together one in my pussy and one in my asshole. I spat out poor Rahim and pushed Captain Naved. He was to weak now that he wanted me badly. A standing cock I can assure is at the mercy of a woman and the soldiers were no exception. I knew they would do as I pleased, then I hopped on top of Captain Naved’s huge cock, and put that cock inside of me, and rode up and down on him. I don’t think the Captain was ever ridden by a woman but there I was on top of him for my country as I raised my arms to give him a glimpse of the bushy armpits which he so loved “aaaaaaggghhhhh raise your arms higher so I can gaze at the thickly haired carpet in your hairy armpits” he cried. It was an awesome feeling having him under me especially after he had treated me shabbily and now he was powerless lying below me as I ground him. I motioned to Taufiq to get behind me and insert his cock into my hairy asshole.

He slipped his huge cock inside of my ass, and pushed against the anal orifice as I felt my insides explode. I started screaming with many orgasms and a mixture of pain and joy.

I looked up to see whether Barry had made any move but he was grinning from ear to ear an enormous tent having formed at his crotch. Susan was right he had a big dong. I now looked at Younis who brushed his cock against my mouth hoping that Barry would at least start now that I had engaged three men and the fourth was lusting for me. Rahim was pulling and caressing at my raised arms as he played with the thick forest of hair in my furry armpits. Rahim lowered his mouth and licked the excessive hair in my matted armpits.

I begin slurping on Younis’s prick, as I was unable to take more than half of his foot long prick into my mouth. Normally I am quiet when giving head but I started shouting, “Fuck me you bastards I am better than any of your women. Can any of your women fuck four men together? If there were four more of you I would have fucked them all”. I was having I was creating enough noise so that in case Barry made any sounds while he tried to untangle himself my voice and their moaning would give him the opportunity he required.

“C’mon Captain don’t cum now” I knew I had to delay him but I felt him tighten and he was about to explode. “ You cannot satisfy one woman” I taunted him hoping that would keep him from cuming. I saw that Barry was making some progress as I pushed and crammed more of Younis’s prick into my mouth. Rahim had closed his eyes and was licking the bushy armpit growth while I could hardly feel Taufiq in my hairy asshole.

I wrapped my fist around Rahim’s cock and began to stroke it slowly and then push it back into my sweaty matted underarm hair. The thick pit hair stops him from making progress but he pushes the heavy mat of furry hair in my unshaven pits and he moves it in and out lovingly. I keep my eyes pinned on Barry as unties himself. I start moaning “ uuuuuhhhhhmmmmmmmm I like your prick fuck my mouth fuck my hairy asshole ram my cunt and fuck my hairy armpits uhhhhhmmmmmmm” as the men look at me in awe. Younis is now thrusting his oversized dick furiously in my mouth. He starts to cum as he closes his eyes. I ride Captain Naved harder as he starts exploding triggering a sharp thrust into my hairy asshole from Taufiq as he starts to flood my hairy asshole with his semen. Rahim is still pushing hard into the hedges in my left underarm as he starts spurting his cum into my hairy underarms.

The explosion has happened and I triumphantly see Barry too is free and ready to explode ….

belab
belab
344 Followers