Match Met Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers

His hands wandered down her waist to her backside. And he massaged her bottom until the towel rose up enough for him to feel the flesh. He loved her body in his arms; he'd get addicted soon. She wasn't delicate in the least, but he wanted nothing more than to be careful with her. The strong emotion of need scared him just the slightest bit.

His hands moved a little lower into her pussy. Her legs were closed so he could only feel her thick, silky lips. Sawyer needed more. He departed from her lips to kneel before her. He looked up into her eyes and saw her looking right back at him with hooded lids. He cradled her behind her thighs and kissed her closed pussy lips one good time. Kiana gripped the counter when he threw her leg over his shoulder and buried deep into her snatch.

Kiana couldn't keep her eyes open even though she desperately wanted to watch him. Sawyer suckled on her clit as if it would give him much needed nourishment. He let her warm juice settle in his mouth and he welcomed her savory taste. Kiana undid her towel and let it fall to the ground. Sawyer looked over her mound to catch a glance of her tits. They were large and hung a little lower then what he was used to seeing. But what he'd seen had never been more than a C or B cup and he was sure Kiana was much bigger than that. Her areolas were large and round with a deep, almost black color. Her nipples were stiff and rose with her heavy heaving.

"I'm about to cum." She whispered noiselessly. Sawyer slipped a finger inside her warmness and her cave adapted to the shape of his digits. He slowly moved his finger in and out of her while he trailed his tongue up and down her soaking slit. He was taking control of her orgasm; she'd cum on his time. Just as he had to wait for her interest on her time.

"Sawyer stop... fucking around." She said breathlessly. Kiana didn't know that each time she tried to force her impending orgasm on him, the more he'd delay it. Sawyer rose to his feet with his hands still pumping her. He towered over her for only a moment before he bent down to latch onto her nipple. Kiana bit her lip while they watched each other. He flicked her nipple with his tongue and nursed on her chest for a good few minutes.

When both nipples had equal parts of attention, he pecked her right before he began pounding inside her. His hand moved at furious speeds and Kiana was damn near screaming in his arms as he cradled her. Sawyer felt her body contract and her thighs twitch repeatedly. Shivers rippled through her body as she came, and even after, she still clenched onto his chest while her pussy convulsed from her sensations. When she settled down, Sawyer pulled his fingers out and allowed a trail of her sticky juice to connect his hand and her pussy until the line wouldn't stretch any further. He put his fingers toward her solid lips and sighed as he watched her taste herself. Her lips framed his fingers and she cleaned his fingers of her own product.

"Goodnight." He said, right before walking out of the kitchen.

"You eat me out and then make me sleep on the couch?" Kiana asked before he was out of earshot. Sawyer turned around and didn't try to hide his full on erection.

"It's for your own good; you aren't ready for what comes with sleeping in my bed, little girl." He said, adjusting his balls for emphasis as he spoke. Kiana scoffed with a smirk as he turned around and headed back for his room.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers
12