Mated Forever Ch. 09-12

Story Info
Trent blasted the music in the car...
6.6k words
4.57
16.9k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mega15
Mega15
71 Followers

Trent blasted the music in the car as he drove down the street closer to the bars and club in the deepest part of downtown.

"Trent?" He turned his sexy green eyes to me.

"Yes butterfly?"

"What in the world do we do when we get to the club? I have no idea." He chuckled, placing a hand on my knee he squeezed.

"We just have a good time, party, talk, and drink. It's not too complicated." His gaze swept to my cleavage. He pulled his eyes back to the road.

"You have to love a gentleman, such manners." He grinned.

"Your not mad at me looking are you babe?"

"As long as it's not too obvious and not too long, I suppose."

"Elly your just amazing." I blushed and pretended that the window was much more entertaining. *Such a sweetie. :) (Sure a hot one who'd you love to ****)* Ignoring my annoying inner commentating I sighed and pulled down the sun shielder. I looked in the mirror. My hair was messy again. I grunted as I threw my head down and brushed through it while it was upside down. When I flipped it up it was light and fluffy, and if I knew what sex hair looked like I'm sure this would be what it looked like.

Trent chuckled, and I bit my lip embarrassed.

"Goddess Ella are you trying to look seductive? Your giving me a hard on." My eyebrows rose in confusion. *What the hell is a hard on?* "Such an virtuous girl. A hard on is an erection you know that thing that happens so I can have sex?" I blushed and my eyes all on there own flew to his pants. Sure enough his pants were tight and bulging in the crotch area. I shut my eyes and the heat spread to other parts of my body. *My god was I getting turned on? (I wouldn't doubt it) O.o*

"Ella?" He asked worried. I took a deep breath my lungs had no air in them.

"I'm... Okay."

"You don't look it, do you want me to take us back?"

"No, no. I'm just being over sensitive to your um condition."

"How are you embarrassed by my body, yet can get my sister all felt up?" I gasped and turned my face to him. Angry flashed through my eyes.

"If your so unhappy with me, then I should have let Thea take me like she wanted to!" A single tear fell down my face. "I may be embarrassed Trent and more comfortable with girls, but did I let them have me? No Trenton I didn't and I never let it happen. Yet here I am trying to be at ease with you and your getting miffed!" Trent looked at me shocked and for once in five hundred years, speechless. After a minute of quiet he spoke.

"I'm sorry Ella, I got a little jealous of my sister. Getting that kind of reaction out of you and I haven't even gotten a hand job. As you can tell I'm a little sexually frustrated. I apologies, but it is nice to see you still have you fiery temper. I almost missed it." I muttered under my breathe

"Hand job..." Trent shook his head. "Alright I forgive you, and I do not have a temper." Trent snicker, and I made a tsk tsk noise.

"If you say so butterfly, we're almost to the club."

"What is the club called?"

"The Spot."

"What kind of a name is that?"

"A crappy one." Trent drove faster down the street, sighing as he looked at the speedometer. When finally he slowed down he pulled into the parking lot. It was over flowing with people coming in and out of the club.

"Wow, for a lame name The Spot is the place to be." Trent chuckled.

"Well yes, humans come here for the mystery and the dark seduction, while vampires come here for free food, vampire company and of course no strings sex." Trent pulled into the parking spot.

"Come to think of it the humans probably come here for the sex too." I nodded in agreement, unbuckling myself I flung the door open and stretched. Trent was beside me in a second.

"Remember our agreement, stay close to me, and we'll have fun."

"Yes, Trent." He wrapped his arm around my waist and tugged me along towards the front doors. It was a pretty nice club it had a line with red rope blocking the entrance and a body guard. I followed Trent passed the line and up to the guard. Trent nodded to the guard he gave a nod back and let us pass.

We walked into a room with black purple and red felt everywhere, strobe lights flashing around.

"Wow." I whisper. Trent chuckled, he searched around the room packed with people drinking and dancing until he spotted who he was looking for. We walked to the back corner with booths and vampires around the tables. I recognized Carla, Drake, Rain and Thea. The other vampire I didn't know.

"Hey Trent so you showed up after all."

"Told you he would Drake now you own me ten bucks." Drake rolled his eyes at his wife.

"I'm sure I can pay me debt some other way." Carla elbowed him and he grunted.

"Come sit down Ella, Trent. Oh Ella this is my dad Cameron, dad this is Ella Trent's um..."

Trent chuckled.

"Soon to be mate. Come on butterfly don't blush." Trent flashed me his perfect teeth.

"I can and will." I sat down next to Carla and Trent slid next to me. I looked around and Thea caught my eye. She smiled at friendly like, and then her eyes started scanning the room.

"So hows my little niece and nephew?" Carla smiled.

"Catty and Davie are just fine, they have been missing their uncle Trent." I looked at Trent.

"What are you like every little kids uncle?"

"Well I'm not their real one, I'm kinda like an adopted brother."

"Oh Ella so you met Licia and her little girl Molly?" Carla asked.

"Yes, Molly such a cutie. Looks a lot like her dad. I met Julian, too." I felt Trent give my knee a squeeze. "By the way who is looking after the little ones?" I asked wondering.

"Oh Sam and Lena. They decided to stay in so their watching the little ones with their little boy Dion. You haven't met them yet, but you will their very sweet girls." I then realized Sam must be short for Samantha. *Oh so Sam and this Lena are together. Cute.* Rain and Cameron were deep in their own conversation, Thea was still scanning the room and Drake and Carla were holding hands giving each other looks. That's when I notice Carla had a belly, alarm went through my brain also confusion. Carla sensed something and looked back at me. She saw my shocked face. She started laughing.

"Trenton do you not tell Ella anything about us?" Trent's face condensed in confusion until he look at Carla.

"Ah I see. Your already three days?" Carla nodded.

"Ella." I looked back at him my head tilted.

"Vampire pregnancies are much faster than human ones and faster than halfling ones. Oh halflings are half vampire and half human. Vamp pregnancies are one day is a month. And halflings are one day is a week."

"Wow, thats a little too fast, don't you think?" Drake looked at me.

"That's what Carla said to me when she found out how fast she'd have the twins. Ah the good old days where I don't have to wait till the twins are asleep to have sometime with my wife." Carla tsk tsk him.

"Is that where you mind is all the time?" Drake looked Carla up and down.

"With the way you look sweetie it's hard not too. Also it helps that the twins gave you bigger boobs too." Carla for the first time since I've known her, blushed.

"Hmm, I guess I'm not the only one who blushes." Carla shut her eyes for a moment.

"I used to blush when I first met Drake all the time. Even more so when I was a halfling." Trent leaned forward and gave me a light kiss.

"You guys wanna see me embarrass Ella so quickly it make your heads spin?" I panicked and flung my hand to Trent's mouth so fast Carla and Trent blinked in surprise. I looked Trent square in the eye.

"If you say anything about what happened, I swear to goddess I will find a way to stake you." Trent laughed under my hand. I raised my eyebrows he sighed and nodded. I pulled my hand away from his mouth.

"That was a quick reflex Ella I barley saw it." Drake said, impressed. I smiled, but my smile faltered when another vampire walked up to our table. He looked and felt different from the others, he was bad news. And that's when I knew that this vampire would ruin a very good night.

Chapter Ten

Drake saw my gaze and he looked up a scowl instantly popped on his face.

"Frank."

"Sire, it's nice to see you two out and about, ever since our lovely heirs have been born you both have been distant from the vampire community. If your not careful another power struggle may happen, you know vampires impatient creatures." Frank seemed to be trying to help the king and queen, but there was malice behind his words and he sneered at the words lovely heirs. I wanted to stand up and slap him across the face.

"Yes, well my wife and I can handle our children and the vampiric community just fine." Frank nodded acting satisfied, but he had looked repulsed when Drake had mentioned Carla as his wife. His beady eyes looked around the table until they met mine, his face upturned into a smile and I almost gagged.

"Well hello there pretty lady, I'm Frank and you are?" I think I made a gagging noise.

"Not interested, Frankie boy. So get lost." His face didn't fall in disappointment he looked more enthralled by my rejection. His greedy gaze snapped to my cleavage and he looked hungry as I could just feel him imagining his fingers grazing my neck. I shuttered in repulse.

"What and lose a chance with a hot babe as you are. I don't think so, and I did introduced myself why don't you give me the common courtesy of your name." I sigh, frustrated with him already.

"It's Ella. And you have no chance with me so why bother staying? It's obvious you have no friends at this table." Trent chuckled under his breath, and gave my shoulders a squeeze. Frank saw Trent giving me a hug and his eyes hardened.

"So you stay with this heart breaker were you could have me, I should have known you were a slut." I stood up and leaned over the table.

"You want to repeat what you just said to me?"

"I said I should have known you were a slut, you know a whore?" My hand came in contact with Frank's ugly face before anyone saw what I had intended to do. I had learned a lesson from punching a vampire.

"You know what? Only a slut would sleep with you, and I have no intention of doing that. Your so ugly and mean that you even have to pay a whore double just to give you a blow job, let alone fuck you. You were hoping to sleep with a lady, but no lady will have you and nor will I." Calm angry flashed through me and I sat back down.

"You will pay for that bitch." He growled and stomped away. Trent looked at me with shock, and everyone else was silent. I looked at Trent.

"Are you ok?" Trent blinked and came back from his thinking spot.

"Are you insane? He could have hurt you, and you have the guts enough to slap him!" My eyes squinted.

"You know Trent, I can handle myself and my problems with usual calm, but I will not tolerate being called a whore. You didn't stand up for me and it made me feel like that's all I am to you, a play toy." With that said I shoved Trent off the seat. "I'm going to the bathroom. If I come back and your still here with that attitude I'm leaving you and never coming back." I made sure he saw the truth in my eyes before I walked off to the bathroom.

I slipped in to the bathroom and in an empty stall. I sat down and covered my face as hot tears splash down from my eyelashes. I had been holding them back for awhile. No one was in the bathroom so I sobbed out loud, my anguish apparent. *Maybe that is all I am to him, just something to concur and forget about after. (Do you really think that?) I feel it. (Don't feel for once think about it.)* I couldn't think anymore, I was breathing hard. When the last of my tears slipped down my face I wiped them away.

I opened the stall, washing my face and hands, I dried myself off. Taking a deep breath and sighing out loud I braced myself and walked out. A hand covered my mouth and pulled me to a hard chest. I screamed, but no one heard me over the music, I saw Trent with his head down over by the table and tried to get his attention. But the guy behind me tugged me away from the view of the table and into a garage that connected to the club. I was so frightened, I started crying.

The guy threw me to the hard concrete floor, and I gasped as I felt the ground against my back. I was gonna have a bruise. I looked up at the guy and it was Frank smiling down at me. I opened my mouth to scream, but Frank rushed over and fell on me preventing me from screaming as the breath was knocked out of me. He ripped a piece of his shirt off and shoved it in my mouth and tied it around my head.

I growled in outrage as his hand groped my breast hard. I then knew what he was gonna do with me, he was gonna rape me. I cried out in pain as his hand connected to my face.

"I told you, you were gonna pay for slapping me and insulting me. I'm gonna take you for myself and that self serving Trenton can do nothing about it. Your gonna be mine by the laws of the vampire community. I can tell he hasn't had you yet so your mine for the taking."

Tears of regret slipped down my face as I knew I would never know Trent's touch, of never getting to know him, of losing my innocents by someone else. And never admitting to him that I thought I was falling in love with him. My heart ached, and it called out for Trent to save me. But all hope.

It was gone.

Frank's hands collided with different parts of my body in either a hurtful way or a rough groping way. My body and mind gave up. I felt weak and so hurt. His greedy hands tugged my dress away from my breasts and started bitting them hard. I gasped in more pain and some strength returned as

I grasped his hair and ripped his hurtful mouth away from my tender flesh. He growled and punched me somewhat hard in my soft stomach. I felt a rip crack. He ripped more of his shirt and held my hands together as the last thread of escape was destroyed. He tied my hands above my head and tightly. I felt my wrist sprain.

"Bitch." I whimpered, defeated. He pulled away my bra and bit my nipples harder, I saw welts of blood ooze out and Frank lapped them up. He undid his pants and pulled his underwear away. I gulped as I saw how huge it looked, but it was smaller than Trent's and I took some satisfaction in that. He ripped the rest of my dress away as well as my underwear. I knew this was it, so I closed my eyes tightly as he hurtfully pulled my thighs apart. I waited for his tearing penetration as more tears went down my face.

I didn't hear anything, but all of a sudden Frank pulled away from me. I looked up and I saw Trent beating Frank's face in. He threw Frank across the room, and ran to me.

"Ella?" I opened my eyes again and he was there my angel was there. I started crying in relive. His face contracted in pain. Trent grabbed my underwear pulled them on me, pull the bra back in place and slid the dress on me. Once I was dressed, he saw the fabric ties and undid my hands. My arms were around Trent's neck before he could undo my mouth gag, but I didn't care I wanted Trent. He hugged me gently and untied the gag.

"Trent." All I said was his name over and over again. He rocked me back and forth. After a moment he pulled me up with him, I couldn't stand my back hurt so much! I collapsed against him, and he lifted my up bridal style. He carried me into the club, it was warm in there so I snuggled closer to Trent.

"What the hell happened Trenton?" It was Drake's voice.

"Frank...hurt her." Trent was uncertain of what happened in the garage. He didn't know if I had been raped or not. I was gonna tell him that I wasn't when being awake was too much and I passed out.

Trent's Pov

Ella was hurt badly, she cuddled closer to my body and my heart ached. She might just have been raped! Angry coursed through me, and I vowed to kill Frank.

"What the hell happened Trenton?" Drake looked at Ella.

"Frank...hurt her." I looked down at Ella and she had passed out.

"Oh my god, Trent is she ok?" Carla looked down at Ella. *My little butterfly, my soul was not ok.*

"She will be." I looked at Ella's jacket on the seat. "Can you hand me Ella's jacket? I think she's cold." Carla nodded and laid the jacket over the front of Ella.

"Tell the others that I found her and to have Thea come by to the house I need her to heal Ella." Drake pulled Carla to his side kissing her head giving her some support.

"Yes Trenton we will." I nodded and walked out of the club, nobody looked at me funny. They must think Ella passed out drunk, and I'm bringing her home. *I wish it was true.* I walked to my car and laid Ella down in the back, her eyes flashed open I smiled tenderly at her and she smiled lightly back at me and passed out again. I hoped in my car and not caring sped down the streets until I was outside our house. Thea was leaning against the door frame waiting for me. I sighed and picked Ella up carrying her to Thea.

Chapter Eleven

"Thea you got here fast."

"I sensed your relive so I knew you found her, also Carla called me telling me that I needed to heal Ella." I nodded, Thea opened the door and I carried my butterfly up the stairs to our room. I laid her down on the bed, and followed suit. I gently shook her shoulder until she woke up.

"I'm sorry to wake you sweetie." Ella blinked, and looked up at me with trusting eyes.

"It's fine, I meant to tell you something before I passed out, but I can't remember what it was." Panic wanted to crawl over me swallowing me whole, but I pushed it away for Ella's sake.

"Thea is gonna heal you babe, but you need to tell us where." Ella hiccuped.

"Every where." I brushed my lips softly against hers.

"You have to be more specific than that." A tear slipped down her face.

"My ribs." Thea came closer, sitting her butt beside Ella, she coughed.

"I can't heal covered flesh." I bit my lip, looking at Ella. She sighed, and nodded having enough energy to blush. I felt for a zipper but there wasn't one, so I gently as possible tugged off her dress. Thea's hands hovered over Ella's ribs and when she pulled away Ella sighed in relief.

"My back." I rolled Ella's front on my arms as Thea healed her huge bruise. Then I put her back on her back.

"Much better, um my...." She blushed and tried again. "Bitten my breasts, they hurt." Thea nodded, and I tugged her bra off. Thea hover a mite too close to her breasts, but I looked at her breasts they were bruised with blood welling in spots.

"There, anywhere else?" Thea asked.

"My thighs and my wrist again." Ella sighed. "I always seem to get my wrist hurt." I smiled a little and brushed her face.

"Don't you want your face heal too?"

"Oh, I can't feel my face it's numb. Is it bad?" I nodded.

"There's nothing on your thighs Ella." Ella coughed.

"The inside of my thighs, sorry." Ella pushed her thighs apart a bit and there were finger marks, nails bitten in and bruises. Thea healed her thighs, her wrist and lastly her face.

"Try to sleep and you should be ok." Ella nodded. I kissed Thea on the cheek.

"Thank you little sis, I own you one." She looked down at Ella.

"Just take good care of her always and I'll call us even." I nodded once, and she was gone.

Ella's Pov

I knew when Thea left, I heard the wind blow and it was silent.

"Trent?" I felt Trent next to me in a second.

"Yes, butterfly?" I licked my lips and swallowed.

"I'm sorry." Trent brushed my face and I opened my eyes.

"For what Ella?"

"For what I said, before this all happened. I was just upset, I went to the bathroom and cried." Trent shushed me gently.

"There is nothing for you to be sorry for." I saw pain and pity in his eyes.

"I remember what I was gonna tell you, he didn't rape me. He was close, but you saved the day. I felt so helpless, I promised myself if I got out untouched that I'd tell you things, but it's easier thought than done." Trent smiled.

Mega15
Mega15
71 Followers
12