Mates Cruising

Story Info
Three mates cruising, end up having fun together.
1k words
3.84
42.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe was driving alone the road towards work as he got closer he saw Jay pulling out of work across the road in his convertible with the roof down. Joe noticed Jay pull in to the local cruising spot, Joe pulled in to the side of the road and watched Jays movements from a close distance, Jay got out of the car looked around and headed over in to the wooded area. Joe drove into the car park and parked beside Jay's car and followed Jay at a safe distance.

He sees Jay stop at a grassy area and as it was a really hot sunny day and the temperature reaching at least 30C Jay took of his top and lay down on the grass. Joe starts to walk slowly towards Jay, whiles he walking over he opens his shirt showing off his chest. Now Joe was 23, slim with a smooth chest and toned stomach. As he gets closer to Jay he notices that Jay has a hand down his trousers playing with his cock.

Joe walks over and stands beside Jay and looks down, Jay jumps at the sight of Joe standing looking down on him. Jay asks Joe what he's doing there and Joe explains that he saw Jay pull in and wanted to know what he was doing. Jay said that he was enjoying the sun shine after a hard day's work and if he was able to get a blow job at the same time that would be good too. Joe looked shocked at Jays answer as ever since Joe knew Jay he always considered him to be 100% straight and he was married with a family. Jay was 33, medium build with a wee beer belly which was covered in hair as was his chest, and he had tattoos on his arms and back.

Joe looked down at Jay and said that he could suck his cock if he liked, to which Jay answered that he had always wanted Joe to suck on his cock. Joe kneels down beside Jay and touches his chest and Jay moves up his mouth inches from Joe's. Joe moves in and kisses Jay and to his surprise Jay kissed back passionately. Joe moves down and kissed Jay neck and on down to his nipples while rubbing Jays cock through his trousers. He goes down and slowly removes Jay's trousers and boxer's Jay's cock springs out fully erect it was at least 7inches long and thick. Joe moves his mouth down and starts to lick the head of Jays cock, and slowly started to suck on Jays cock. Jay leans back and Joe rubs his hand over Jays belly while he is sucking on his cock, Jay starts to moan and groan.

Now Glenn another guy that works with Jay and Joe had also decided to head over to the same spot for a bit of cruising hears Jays moans and decides to check it out he's wearing nothing but his boxers and as he gets closes he notices that it is Jay getting a blow job, he then looks to see who's sucking Jay and notices that its Joe, his 9.5inch cock is throbbing in his boxers as he gets closer. Jay and Joe are kissing passionately. Glenn walks up to them and says well what have we got here. Joe startled stops kissing Jay and looks up at Glenn and says we're just having fun why what are you doing here. Glenn says that he's looking a blow job as he's not getting and at home and he's ready to burst if he doesn't. Joe looks at Jay and whispers in his ear now about we all have fun together, Jay looks at Joe and nods.

They both get up on their knees and slowly remove Glenn's boxers his cock springs out almost hitting Jay in the face. They both start licking the tip of Glenn's knob and kissing each other at the same time. They then take it in turns to suck Glenn.

Glenn looks down as Jay is sucking and asks who would like their ass fucked. Both Joe and Jay answer at the same time hell yeah, Glenn decides to fuck Joe first. Joe gets on his knees doggy style and Jay opens Joe's ass for Glenn's cock. Glenn slowly starts to fuck Joe while Jay sticks his cock in Joe's mouth. Joe has never been spit-roasted before and the fact that it two of his best mates doing it to him makes it even better for him. Glenn fucks Joe hard and after a while says he's going to cum where Joe would like it, Joe says in my ass so Jay can use it as lubrication as he's fucking me next. Joe always wanted Jay to fuck him and this was his perfect chance. Glenn blows a huge load into Joe's ass as he pulls out Jay is waiting to rim Joe's ass before fucking it.

Joe gets Jay to sit on the grass and he climbs on top of him and slowly easies himself down Jays shaft they start to fuck and as they are Joe and Jay are kissing passionately. Glenn stands and watched he can't believe his eyes as Jay pulls out and blows a load in Joe's mouth, Glenn kisses Joe as he's always wanted to know what cum tastes like. Then Joe looks at both of them and says it's my turn to fuck one of you. Glenn says fuck me first please. So Glenn gets down on all fours and Joe starts pounding his tight ass, Joe gives him a good seeing to before moving on to Jays ass which was even tighter that Glenn's. Just as Joe was about to blow he pulled out of Jay and stood up both Glenn and Jay turn round and Joe blows his load between both of their mouths.

Then all three kiss passionately and get dressed and head back to their cars. As they reach the cars Joe pins Jay to the bonnet of his car and kissed him again and says next time you're looking a blow job buddy just give me a call i'll be more than happy to suck you, and that's the same for you Glenn.