Matilda

Story Info
Matilda borrows Luda's boyfriend for a night..
2.1k words
25.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the Life and Times of Horatio Blackmon

"Luda? This is Mattie."

"Yes, I know its six in the morning."

"No, it can't wait 'til later. He'll be up by then."

"Race-Horatio- that's who."

"Yes, he's still here."

"Well, I consider him your boyfriend, too."

"Well, thank you. I didn't know I was such an ugly old broad that you had to have your boyfriend give me a mercy fuck."

"Yes, I know I hadn't had a man in fifteen years. I am a widow, you know!"

"Well, Luda, I'm sorry if I hadn't been reared to hop into bed before my husband was cold. I felt a decent period of mourning was required. At least a year. And you know what the choices are out there. Would you have even thought about having sex with a colored man if Race didn't work with us?"

"Well, that's it sort of. I mean ... I thought you and him were an item."

"Luda, I still consider him your boyfriend, but I'm not sure he does."

"Well, I have never been made love to like I that. He did things to me that my husband never did."

"Yes, he performed oral sex on me."

"You know, Luda, you're my best friend, but you can be so crude at times."

"Three times, okay! He ate my pussy three times! Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Three."

"Yes, I said three. He made love to me three times."

"No, I've never been fucked tree times in a night before."

"No, I've never been fucked three times in a week before either, satisfied?"

"The first time was on Friday, as soon as we got to my house."

"We went directly to the bedroom and made love."

"Really, Luda! Well, he practically pushed me into the bedroom and began undressing. I did the same. When we were nude, he pulled backed the covers on the bed and indicated I should get in. Imagine, being invited into my own bed! Well, I laid down and spread my legs. He climbed on top of me and put himself in me. Well, at least the head. You know what they say about learning how to ride a bike? Once you learn you never forget? Well, that's not true about sex. I really didn't know what to do. Harold used to just get on top of me, sort of thrust at me for several minutes, and then it would all be over. But Race didn't do that. I felt him enter me, then he stopped. He asked me how long it had been. When I told him, he then said that I had become a virgin again, and he would have to open me slow."

"Well ... not since Harold died."

"I know that was fifteen years ago."

"No, he didn't say anything like that. He told me to relax and then pushed into me some more. He then kissed my cheeks, one then the other. Next thing I knew he was all the way in. I started to move but he told me to lie still, that I would need time to adjust to having a man inside me. He then asked the most personal questions."

"I know being screwed is a most personal thing, Luda."

"Did I lubricate when I had sex?" Had I ever been with anyone other than Harold?" What types of sexual positions I had engaged in?" I felt so embarrassed to have to confess that I had all the sexual expertise of a virgin. But having to confess my inexperience made me wet down there. I don't remember that happening with Harold. Race then began moving on top of me. I started to move too, but he told me I didn't have to, that this was only our first fuck-his word, Luda-and its meant only to break the ice between us. Imagine that, having sex as an icebreaker? And he was going to do it to me again!"

"Well, Luda, I lay there and let him have his way with me. It really felt good, though, to feel him entering and leaving me, better than it had with Harold. Does he always talk all the time he's doing it?"

"He kept saying how much he enjoyed fucking me-his words, again-how I was tight like a virgin, how he liked the softness of my body, how he would make up for those fifteen years without a man. Then he laid himself on top of me and I knew he was ... well, you know. He just laid there, kissing my cheeks and ears, thanking me-thanking me! Then he pulled out and rolled to my side. I started to get up, like I did with Harold, but he put his hand on my thigh. He said I should wait, enjoy the feel of his semen in me. God, I had never thought of that being enjoyable! But it was, knowing that I had drawn that from him. He then asked me how it felt, being covered with sweat from making love, feeling a man's juices run from my pussy-his word, again, Luda. Then he bent over and kissed my breasts. Right on the nipples! First one, then the other! Then he nipped them!"

"That's right, Luda, he took a little bite on the underside of one, licked the spot, then did the same thing to the other one. I almost had another orgasm right then, just from that! Then he kissed my belly and stuck his tongue in my navel. I did have an orgasm then. As I was shaking and quivering, he climbed back on top of me, and just went in to the hilt. I have to admit, Luda, he fucked me but good. This was no making love, no sirree! He rode me hard! He told me to squeeze him with my pussy muscles-his words-and I did. Well, at least I tried. And he told me to wrap my legs around him, and I did that too. And my arms. I held him as tight as I could and then I went blind."

"Yes, Luda, I went blind! There was this white flash and then I couldn't see anything. Then there was this heat throughout my body like I was having hot flashes again, and then I began to sweat all over, even down there. When those flashes began to wear off, my sight came back and I saw that Race was laying on his back next to me, breathing real, real heavy. He was covered with sweat too. And his-his you know-was covered with this creamy looking stuff."

"I know what's it called, Luda. It's just that I never looked at Harold's-you know-after we did it. We'd finish, I would go to the bathroom and clean myself up, then he would go. I had thought I'd do the same with Race, but like I said, he stopped me the first time, and this second time I was worn out! Now I know what they mean being rode hard and put up wet. I just lay there."

"No, we didn't go to sleep like that. After about five minutes, he was breathing normal again. And he started to compliment me. An old crone like me! Said I was one fantastic fuck. That it had been a waste not to have men enjoying my body for the last fifteen years! That he was going to make up for it, going to get fifteen years of fucking out of me. He then climbed over me to get out of the bed. I thought he was going to fuck me again, but he just wanted to clean up."

"Of course I wouldn't have stopped him! Don't think I could've if I wanted to. But now that I know what's like to really be ... fucked ... I'd never say no to him."

"When Race got up, he didn't just go into the bathroom and clean up. He pulled me in their with him. He made me prepare a douche. ... And he put it in me!"

"That's right. He said that I should not be ashamed of my body or any of its functions. That I should consider myself the Temple of Matilda and he was the high priest. Temple of Matilda! Oh, Luda!"

"He hung the bag over the shower head, sat me in the tub and got in right behind me. We sat there, spoon fashion, his arms around me, the nozzle firmly inside me. He kept talking about how I should always take care of my body, especially after sex, and that as my high priest, it was his solemn duty to keep the temple pure. While he was talking he released the fluid and I never felt so clean and so dirty-well, naughty-at the same time."

"Well, he then ran a really hot bath, and while the tub was filling up, he Then he bathed me, and himself. When he put the cloth between my legs I tensed. I don't know why, considering all we had just done, but I did. He kept washing me down there, saying that he was going to spend most of today with his face down there, and he wanted me to be fresh and clean."

"Well, after he toweled us both dry, he kissed me down there. Then my belly, then breasts. I thought he was going to make love to me again, but he stopped and told me to get dressed and fix dinner! Just like that, go fix dinner as if I was his wife and he just got home from work."

"I got dressed and fixed dinner"

"Well, what else was I supposed to do?"

"He got dressed, then went into the living room and turned on the television."

"I don't know. News, I think."

"Well, when I finished fixing dinner, I set the table, called him, and we had dinner."

"Yes, that's it. Just like we were married."

"No, we just talked about the office, what prospects I thought would work out, things like that."

"No, we didn't talk about you."

"No, Luda, he didn't mention you at all."

"Well, after dinner, I cleaned up the dishes while he went back to watching television."

"Well, when the dishes were done, I came in and watched television with him."

"That's it. Well, almost. He did insist that I sit on his lap."

"Well, I couldn't really say no, could I?"

"Well, ... he made me spread my dress so that my legs were sitting on his legs."

""Well, no ... he also made me take off my panties."

"He played with me down there."

"He kept his hand under my dress, is what I mean. He kept doing things while we watched television."

"Like rubbing the inside of my thighs. And putting his fingers into me. And playing with my love button. And running his fingers through my hair down there."

"You betcha I came! He had me squirming and bouncing all over him!"

"He just held me until I calmed down. He then told me to go get a bath towel."

"Of course I got one!"

"He spread it in his lap, and told me to sit down just like I was sitting."

"You bet I did!"

"He began playing with me down there again."

"Not right away. He seemed to know when I was getting close, and would stop and wait."

"For the rest of the evening. Good thing he thought of the towel, I was flowing like the Mississippi!"

"Well, after the news went off, he put two fingers in me-I think it was two-twisted them or turned them or something, then rubbed my button again and made me see stars!"

"After I calmed down again, he had me stand up, and said it was way past his bed time. Then he kissed me, and headed for the bedroom."

"I followed him."

"We got undressed and went to bed."

"No, Luda, it was just that way. Just like we'd being doing this for years."

"Yeah. When he was naked his .... his ...."

"Right. Well, it was pointing straight at me."

"Well, he pulled me into his arms and we sort of sank to the bed."

"Well, by the time we were on the bed it was in me again and we just made love again."

"Well, we sort of fell asleep like that."

"I mean we did it until he ... you know ...then we stayed ... linked ... and just went to sleep."

"Well, that's how I woke up."

"Race? Well, he's still asleep ... I'll call you back ... later!"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Their Secret Pasts What happens when Jess and Richard meet in an airport lounge.in Romance
Live! Sex Show! Fully Nude! A young man signs up for a live sex show ...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Accidental Life Model A naive young student ends up naked & humiliated.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Exposing My Wife to Friends Ch. 01 Exposing my wife totally backfired.in Group Sex
Seduction of the Older Woman Day takes a turn when her daughter's friend comes over.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories