Matszuka's Special Massage Ch. 04

Story Info
Briana's role is reversed and her control deepened.
3.2k words
4.53
42.5k
15

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - Roles are Reversed Briana Goes Deeper

Briana Altman-Janzen walked into her elegant home spa for her regular massage with expert masseuse, Matszuka. The home staff of the heiress knew this was a time to relax as these massage sessions were now turning into marathon sessions behind closed doors.

Matszuka was already in the room feigning preparation for a relaxing bath and massage for her employer, but the crafty asian was continuing to work her plan to take control of the rich widow and, thus, take control of a multi-billion dollar empire. But Matszuka knew money wasn't the only motivation for her work here. As a young girl in Korea, Matszuka had realized that her eyes were more drawn to the girls around her than the boys. Her confused father finally gave up and bought his daughter equipment for the ancient martial arts, instead of dolls and filly outfits.

Through her mastery of different martial arts expertise, Matszuka had also learned an amazing ability to control her own emotions and senses and soon developed an ability to manipulate the minds and hearts of others. This ability had served her well, ultimately landing her in America with a practice that connected her with the well to-do. These connections had made her wealthy and influential.

But Briana was more than a mark to Matszuka. Even tonight, as Briana entered their shared private lair, the elder lady looked upon Briana with admiration. The taught stomach, despite giving birth just a few years before; the firm calves and thighs of a gymnast and a jogger and the round, firm breasts of a trophy wife with access to the best plastic surgeon. Yes, the blonde bombshell made Matszuka's blood churn faster with a feeling that some might even say was a "crush". And Matszuka knew how to turn that crush into a requited affection, and she planned on taking not only deepening her control of Briana tonight, but creating a deeper intimacy between the two.

Briana walked through the sheer silk curtain and smelled the familiar aroma of the massage room. Even before her eyes could focus on Matszuka or the massage table, Briana felt a delicious buzz come over her. She was now quite used to this buzz taking over in these sessions and in fact longed for it when she was outside this room - a longing created in her by her asian captor.

Matszuka didn't allow Briana to even reach the table tonight - "Sleep" she said with a loud finger snap in front of Briana's eyes.

The trigger word and finger snap had their desired effect as Briana's eyes glazed over and her mind sank into a submissive, obedient haze. As with every erotic hypnotist, this was always an overwhelming moment for Matszuka - to see some of the best and brightest... and most beautiful... unable to resist her very command to relinquish control of their very minds.

"Hello, Briana, I am so glad to see my Good Girl is ready to learn some new lessons tonight." Matszuka said, leaning her lips close to Briana's ear. Briana knew the references of Briana in younger terms deepened her control of the heiress. Briana had a deep need for approval from authority figures which she rarely received as a child and never from a parent.

"Yes, Mum," Briana said in a soft, high-pitched voice. Without thinking, Briana untied her robe and handed it to Matszuka. She had learned well that she was not to be clothed in these sessions. Matsuka took the robe and set it aside. She looked between the young lady's legs and was excited to note that Briana had followed her instructions to shave clean around the pink folds of her flower.

"Now, in a few minutes, I am going to awaken you and when I do, you will have an irresistible urge to give me a foot massage. You will insist that tonight YOU will give ME the massage treatment, do you understand?" Matszuka emphasized the key words to deepen her hold on Briana's inner core. These instructions were a test. Almost all of Briana's work with Matszuka had been while in a deep trance, now the masseuse was going for post-hypnotic responses that would signal a personality change in her new, human toy.

"I-I.. do," Briana stammered. Matszuka could tell there was a battle going on inside Briana. She had given herself permission to do things while in a controlled trance and to dream of things and be influenced by post hypnotic commands. But to do something erotic with a woman was an act Briana had clearly stated she would not do - and Matszuka was trying to tie new commands with old feelings - as with Michelle that night in the basement - to bring about a personality change in her captive.

Matszuka sat on a chair in the room and pulled up the robe she was wearing. She was not wearing her usual clinical pants but instead had a lavender silk robe with nothing underneath. An outfit that excited her and she hoped would captivate her young miss.

"Awake" - SNAP! Briana's eyes fluttered and came into focus. She quickly came to view Matszuka sitting in front of her. Briana studied the asian woman for a moment in front of her. She assumed the woman to be slightly over 50 years old, short in stature but carrying her body as many asian women - with a slight build and small round breasts. She was curvier than many women in her race and displayed a strong neck and broad shoulders. To Briana, she was a vision of power.

"She's pretty," Briana thought to herself. She hadn't considered Matszuka much except for the times her sexual arousal brought the elder woman to mind. Matszuka was elegant looking and had worn makeup for the first time in their encounters, giving her a much gentler and more feminine look. Her dark eyes looked into Briana's soul and the heiress felt for her. She wondered what Matszuka's life must have been like. Was she a refugee from another land? Briana's heart went out to this woman and she suddenly very much wanted to serve this lady.

"Matszuka, would you mind if I were to massage YOU, tonight?"

"Um, Miss, it is for I to SERVE you, not for YOU to SERVE Matszuka." The words thundered in Briana's mind and without thinking she slipped down to a knee, as if bowing before a queen. As she did, Briana's heart began to pound and her nipples came to full attention. She quivered as she reached for the right foot of her masseuse.

"No, I insist, I will serve you tonight..."

Briana's mind raced in confusion. She had no idea how she found herself in this position, she only knew she wanted to give Matszuka a refreshing massage to her feet and calves. The beautiful soft hands of Briana began to work into the sole of one foot and her knuckles worked knots she could feel below the skin. Awkwardly she did all she could to first work her way around one foot and then the other. Every stroke of her hand on the muscular calves and insteps of the elder woman made Briana feel more submissive and more aroused. She tried to catch her breath as she worked around the lower calf and ankle of Matszuka's strong right leg.

Matszuka looked down from the couch with hidden excitement. Briana had taken the suggestions and completely conscious she was now kneeling in front of her masseuse while wearing no clothes. Briana would never have allowed such a pose in the past - not because of a feeling of superiority to Matszuka. No, the former ugly duckling was anything but snobbish - but because of her need for modesty that had been ingrained in her upbringing. Matszuka sighed and for a few moments enjoyed the wonderful attention she was receiving to her tired feet. But she didn't linger long in this posture, she knew there was work to do.

Briana's eyes were down, attentive to the feet she was massaging. Therefore, she didn't notice when the asian woman adjusted her seating position, forcing her knees apart which uncovered the dark thicket of hair between Matszuka's thighs.

"Oh, miss, I have such a pain in my right calf, perhaps you could work on that," Matszuka said, feigning innocence.

"Of cour ---" Briana stopped mid-sentence as her eyes raised and she saw directly in front of her, at eye level, the vagina of another woman. Matszuka's looked very different than hers - with a thick bush of black hair around folds and lips that were much thicker than her own. Even before shaving 'down there' Briana had always had a light patch of blonde hair (yes she is a natural blonde).

Briana was momentarily frozen in place - not only was just a few feet from another woman's pussy, but that pussy was visibly wet, with light glistening off the the different areas in front of her eyes. Also, the hypnotic aromas that Matszuka so skillfully used to fill the room were now overwhelmed with the smell of a woman's sex, a smell Briana knew from her own sexual dalliances, but much stronger than she had ever felt before. Involuntarily she breathed in deeply, taking a deep whiff of the scent of sex.

"I-I, I'm not sure, Matszuka, that you realize you are exposed..."Briana labored to say.

"I'm so sorry, Miss, just so comfortable from your massage," Matszuka responded, yet not moving to cover her private areas. Briana suddenly looked down at herself and realized her own nudity and moved to cover herself. She quickly turned to look for her robe and SNAP - "Sleep".

Briana froze as if hit by a freeze ray in some twisted cartoon. "Go deep for me, my Good Girl, follow my voice..." Matszuka saw the tension ease in Briana. "So easy to listen to me and relax, to listen to me and follow, to listen to my beautiful voice and OBEY without thought..." Matszuka was now on her usual sing-song roll, working Briana's flexible mind to her own whims.

"Open your eyes and focus on Matszuka's pussy," the asian lady commanded. Briana's eyes sharpened in on the site which just a few moments ago had stunned and frightened her. "A woman's pussy is sexy and soft, not like a man's hard cock that invades and pounds," Matszuka shrilled, "A woman's pussy is inviting, drawing in --- drawing YOU in, my GOOD GIRL."

Briana looked closely, the pussy (a word she had rarely used before meeting this woman) did indeed suddenly look very inviting.

"Slide your hand up my thigh, my Good Girl," Matszuka commanded, "let your fingers feel how wet and aroused you have made me." The blondes thin fingers slid slowly upwards over the muscular thigh and slowed as she felt the moisture in the inner thigh regions. Briana didn't know it was Matszuka's words now guiding her thoughts to be proud of making her masseuse (Mistress?) so aroused, she took those words as her own thoughts and knew she had been a very, very Good Girl to give her Mistress this pleasure.

"Now, taste your finger." There was a slight hesitation before Briana brought her french-manicured nail close to her face, then wrapped her beautiful full lips around the tip of that finger. "Taste deeply, my Good Girl, such a lovely taste - not like disgusting man sperm but the beautiful taste of a feminine pussy."

Matszuka had the heiress practice this event over and over, feeling and prodding deeper between Matszuka's legs to harvest the juice from her pussy and then lingering over the taste in her mouth. The time span from the finger touching Matszuka to entering Briana's lips began to grow shorter as Briana's brain was being trained to desire the taste on her fingers. Matszuka went in for the final thrall.

She leaned forward and grasped Briana's face with both hands - "Now my sweet Girl, taste your Mistress!" Matszuka made the statement with more force than any she had made to Briana before - and to exert her power over the girl she pressed her hands together and pulled that beautiful face between her thighs, closing her legs around the young lady and then removing her hands - one to go to the back of Briana's head, pulling her farther into her deep cavern and the other moving to touch Matszuka's own aroused breast. Now, Matszuka knew that she would finally get to significantly enjoy one of these sessions and culminate in her own orgasm.

Briana was momentarily thrown as the light of the room quickly disappeared as she was trapped inside the "y" of Matsuzka's private area. All the young girl could sense was the wetness now covering her nose and face and the overwhelming scent of an aroused woman. Briana didn't even consiously hear the commands she began to receive now from her Mistress, she just knew there was a deep desire in her to taste her captors nectar and an overwhelming need to bring pleasure to the same.

Briana didn't exactly realize it - but suddenly a man like Jon no longer was holding a place in her inner needs. No, that desire was being replaced by the new one she was finding now. A desire of subservience, to be in this position, servicing a woman - on her knees in complete submission.

"YES!!!" Matszuka groaned, now struggling to continue to work her subconscious suggestions into Briana. "You are pleasing your Mum SO much, my little Bree." As Matszuka wheezed with the excitement of Briana's anxious tongue, she turned her references to the heiress now to a more belittling tone. Matszuka was now intentionally using the term Bree - a nickname used by Briana's father and referencing her in younger terms than her real age. This was Matszuka's effort to tie the chaste dominance of her dad to Matszuka's orders to perform sexual acts. Each time breaking through the orders of her father, causing Briana more and more to need Matszuka's approval - and with that a willingness to do anything the asian woman told her to do. It was working, as evidenced by the work Briana was doing between Matszuka's legs right now.

"Yes, Bree, keep suckling your mistress; devour her juices, they are so tasty for you," Matszuka hissed trying not to lose her ability to speak. "You are going to make your mistress cum, this is very good, my little Bree..."

"When your Mum does cum, you will lick up every drop of my pussy as quickly as you can... ahhhhhh," Matszuka knew she had to talk fast, " and when you have licked up every drop, you too will orgasm with much pleasure as a reward for pleasing me. Do you understand, my little one?"

"Mmm Hmmm," was all Briana could give out as her tongue rolled together and invaded the snatch of her Mum.

"Good girl, NOW!!!!!!" Matszuka was barely able to get the word out as an orgasm roared through her body. She used all the self-control she had ever learned to keep from sqealing and bring the whole neighborhood into the room. But her self-discipline training had also taught Matszuka how to enjoy incredible sexual pleasure, focusing all her pleasure onto one spot of her body, rather than feeling it through many different areas. Right now, all her pleasure was concentrated on the point in front of Briana's tongue and with each lick, another jolt of erotic through coursed into Matszuka's vagina. Because of this she was now enjoying her third and now fourth orgasm quickly.

The fifth came powerfully and caused Matszuka's eyes to roll back in her head and a gusher of excitement to exit quickly from between her legs. A squirt of arousal like the stream from a large squirt gun blasted Briana right below the eye, the next stream landing below her nose. A third and final squirt didn't reach here face and thus ran down her chest. This feeling caused the instructions of Matszuka to kick into Briana's brain and she fell backwards as orgasmrushed through her from head to toe.

Briana's orgasm racked throughout her body casuing her toes to curl and her face to crinkle. She was covered with woman juice and subservanlty obeying her new Mistress. The experience for Briana was like none she'd ever had before - and it was... delicious.

After a few moments Briana opened her eyes and saw Matszuka looking down on her. She loved the look she received - a look one might have for a small child or a cute pet at one's feet. "Come here, my little Bree," said Matszuka as she reached out her hand. She now planned to finish this session with an intimate moment that would tie them together, forever.

Briana took the hand and clamored back to her knees. "Undo my robe, my Good Girl." Briana complied, sliding forward and untangling the sash. Once untied, she pulled the robe back, exposing the exquisitely tight tummy of her mistress and two beautiful, small, firm breasts with nipples of dark brown and the size of a pencil eraser. Briana could not take her eyes off them.

"Come to me sweet girl," said Matszuka, opening her arms. Briana climbed to her feet and slid her ass onto the couch where her mistress was sitting, coming to rest across Matszuka's lap. "Now, taste my milk," said Briana, cupping a breast in front of Briana's exquisite red lips. "Go ahead, taste your Mum's milk, little Bree."

Briana succumbed, sliding into her mistress, taking an engourged nipple into her mouth. "Now taste my milk," Matszuka ordered again. Matszuka was not lactating, but that didn't stop Briana from feeling her mouth filled with a warm breast milk that felt so comforting sliding down her throat into her tummy. "That's a Good Girl, so close to me now, loving the taste of my milk."

Briana drank hungrily feeling herself in a warm cocoon as her Mistress wrapped her in a tight ball pushed to her breast. Briana felt safe and maybe for the first time in her life, she felt - loved. She continued to fill her stomach with the sweet warm milk.

"Good Girl, fill your tummy, soon you will have to a very special feeling in your tummy," Matszuka said with a mock baby-tone. What was being formed now was an unbreakable bond, another area of control the masseuse could exert over the young woman. Her hand trailed down Briana's thigh. Her fingers found the folds of the young lady's secret region.

Matszuka began to recite the same on-going commands she had for Briana about desires for sex with women while men were given sex to gain power. The satisfied Asian woman was breathing heavily herself as her nipples were suckled again and again by this beautiful, adult woman. Matszuka knew her fingers would soon bring "Bree' to a powerful release and her control and her chance for her plans success would become ever stronger.

Now my little Bree, your tummy is so full, your little pussy so aroused, let yourself cum, sweetie, and sink deeper into your sweet Mum's arms. As Briana orgasmed she began to cry, so grateful to be held in her dear Mistress' arms as Matszuka rocked her to a deep, warm, hazy sleep.