Matt and Ashley Ch. 02

Story Info
A 1 time event.
4.1k words
2.91
23.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to letableauvivant for her help with a second pair of eyes.

***********************

I was checking my e-mail when I saw one from Jeff-

"How is my married white slut? Missing my big black cock? I'm glad we had some time together before I had to leave and I can't wait to get back to fuck you again. Matt and I talked when I was leaving and decided that when I get back, we are going to be spending some time together, just me and my married white bitch. Keep thinking about me, what we did and what we will be doing when I get back. See you soon slut."

I started remembering what it felt like getting fucked by Jeff and his beautiful black fuck tool; how it felt and how erotic it was watching him play and squeeze my tits. I started playing with my cunt as I reread his e-mail several times, I finally went and got my favorite vibrator and fucked myself with it while thinking about him.

Suddenly I was pulled from my fantasy world by the sound of the telephone ringing.

"Hello."

"Hello to you to."

"Hi Honey. What can I do for you?"

"Are you okay? You sound a little breathless."

"I was reading Jeff's e-mail about missing me and how he can't wait to see me again"

"You mean him missing his married white slut and spending time with you when he gets back; he sent me a copy so I would know what he was telling you."

"Oh yes, then I've been playing with my pussy and making myself wet."

"Well, I'm glad to hear you're excited. Don't cook dinner, I want you to get dressed and be here by 5. David and I are taking a new client, Jon, out for dinner, and you're coming along. I want you to wear your blue halter top dress and a sexy pair of underwear. We'll talk more when you get here. See you then."

Click

"Matt."

I can't believe that he hung up on me like that; I begin to wonder what he has planned for me tonight, especially since he wants me to wear my halter top dress. The halter is minimal and doesn't hide much and the skirt is short and has a slit up the front of my left thigh. I guess I'll have to wait and see and hope for an interesting night.

I soak in the tub and then get out and start to get dressed; I put on a tiny pair of black panties; I then start working on my makeup, I put a little bit more than normal on my eyelids and a slightly brighter colored lipstick. I call for a taxi while I finish putting on my thigh highs and dress. I finish and grab a scarf and my purse as the taxi honks.

I get in the back seat of the taxi and the driver pulls out of the drive. I look out the window as we start the 20 minute drive to Matt's office. As I look back toward the front I see the driver looking at me in the mirror, or, more specifically, my tits. I look at his picture and notice that he is rather handsome.

"Enjoying the view? Aren't you supposed to be watching the road though?"

"It's hard not to enjoy, and I have one eye on the road; could you scoot a bit more to the center?"

"Now why would I want to do that?"

"So I may have a better view of those lovely tits."

"And if I do, you will probably want me to show them to you too."

"If you undo your top and expose your tits for the entire ride, it's on me."

I sit for a second and then start to slide to the middle. When I am there I reach behind my neck and untie the top and let it slide down over my tits and onto my lap. "How's that for you?"

"Simply lovely."

He drives slowly and goes through the most populated route, giving the most people the chance to see me with my breasts exposed. He often would be in the curb lane and get stopped at lights, if this wasn't enough, he would stop at lights and talk with friends and show me off. When we were finally about a block away he suggested I put my top back so my husband wouldn't see me this way. I finished tying it just before we pulled up to his office. I thanked him for the ride and get out; the trip, which normally takes 20 minutes, had taken about 30 minutes.

"Thank you and here's my card if you ever need a ride again." I take his card and walk into the office building where my husband works,

I enter and wave hello to Paul at security and head toward the elevators, I go to his floor and walk into the office.

"Hi Helen, is Matt in his office?"

"Hi Ashley, yes he is, but he is in a conference call right now; it shouldn't last much longer if you want to go into the office."

I opened the door and walked into Matt's office and then flashed him a tit to tease him while he is on the phone. He grins and then goes back to concentrating on his call. He ends the call shortly after I walk in.

"Alright, I'm here and dressed the way you wanted. Now will you tell me what is going on?"

"Tom has landed a big contract with a new customer for the next 3 years; the new customer's name is Jon, and we are all going out to dinner to celebrate. The bad news is that Tom and his wife had previous plans for this evening and will be leaving right after dinner, so we will be entertaining Jon for the evening."

"Am I to take that to mean that I am playing hostess then?"

"Yes. And more."

"More?"

"He went to see Bill this afternoon and came back clean."

"So I am playing whore tonight then."

"Well, slut was what I had in mind, but whore is probably a good description too. You are going to be his signing bonus, so to speak."

"Where are going to meet them?"

"At Michael's, the restaurant in the Marriott where Jon is staying. Are you ready to go? They were going to meet at 5:30, and, I told them we would be late and to have a drink while they wait."

"Well come on pimp, take your whore to work," I say with disgust as I smile and punch his arm. With that, we walk out of his office and out to the elevator; then we get to his car and head for the Marriott. Michael's is a nice restaurant with a small area for dancing, it's located on the top floor and there is a lovely view of the city and surrounding area. Thursday night was music from the 40's and 50's. I'm guessing someone planned this so that Jon and I could dance part of the evening, since I enjoy it and Matt doesn't like it at all.

"Does Tom know what is going on at all?"

"No. I'll wait until they leave before explaining to Jon. Do you want to be there when I do?"

"Sure, why not."

I tell Matt about my taxi ride in while we are driving to the Marriott. "Sounds like you are already primed for tonight."

"What do you know about Jon?"

"I don't know much about him, except that he is in his mid-30s, recently divorced, from Chicago, and enjoying the weather here. I don't think he is looking forward to returning home tomorrow. He has a flight out around 11, so take a taxi home when he leaves. Maybe you can get your boyfriend to give you a free ride again."

I slap his shoulder as I call him a pervert. "You just want everyone to see your 'prim and proper' housewife looking like a slut/whore don't you?"

"I refuse to answer on the grounds that it could be hazardous to my health."

"You're a Smart man."

We pull into the Marriott and the parking attendant opens my door and helps me out of the car. Matt comes around, we walk in together and head for the elevators and up to the restaurant. We walk in about 10 to 6 and are shown to the table where everyone is. It is a horseshoe booth with Liz in the middle of it next to Tom and Jon is on the outside.

I give Jon a handshake and slide in next to Liz and we exchange kisses on the cheek and then I shake hands with Tom.

"I hear congratulations are in order for you Tom, well done."

"Thank you. It's not official until the final production schedule is confirmed, but the letter of intent is worth a whole lot."

Liz and I start talking girl talk while the guys talk shop and who knows what else. We order dinner and it soon arrives. We can hear the music from the dance area, the conversation is lively, and the food and service is as wonderful as always. All too soon Tom says they have to leave for their previous appointment. The guys get up and I tell Tom & Liz it was nice to see them again and we need to get together sometime soon.

I slide closer to Matt as we order desert and an after dinner drink.

"Do you like to dance Jon? Ash loves to and I'm not very good. I'm sure Ash would love the chance to get out on the floor with someone."

"Well, I enjoy it but I'm not sure that I am very good at it. If she is willing to try, I would be honored to be seen with such a lovely lady."

"Matt, out of the way, Jon, I wore my dancing shoes so let's go." With that I grab Jon's hand and pull him to the dance floor. It is a slower number and I know that Mat is watching us dance close together. Jon has his hand in my lower back and it drops down a little every so often. The next number is a fast number and we part and pick up the pace. When this number ends, Jon takes my hand and leads us back to the table where Matt is waiting.

"Why don't you sit next to Jon so I won't have to get up to let you in or out," Matt tells me.

"Okay" I say as I slide in the other side of the booth and Jon slides in next to me. We enjoy our drinks and conversation.

A nice slow number comes on and Jon asks if I want to dance more. He doesn't really wait for an answer as he grabs my hand and pulls me back to the floor. He pulls me tight and lets his hand roam my lower back and upper ass. "I'm enjoying the chance to dance. Thank you."

"No, thank you. It is a pleasure to be seen with such a lovely lady," Jon replies. We head back to the booth when the number is done and I slide back in to find that Matt has reordered drinks for everyone.

"Jon, we need to talk about a number of things; I know that you have been divorced for about 8 months now, and Tom and I were discussing how to say 'Thank You' to you for your business. I have come up with something and I hope you will enjoy it in the spirit it is given, I have hired someone to be your entertainment for the evening. Think of this as a one time only 'signing bonus' I guess. Your gift is married and will be leaving with you shortly."

"Is that why I had to go have the blood test this afternoon?"

"Yes. While her husband doesn't mind her being used, he is justifiably concerned about disease. Since you are clean, you will be allowed to ride her bare back and cum inside her."

"When do we meet?"

"Soon, but in the mean time, why not dance a couple more numbers? I'm sure everything will be ready." With that, Jon leads me back to the dance floor.

"Do you know anything about this?" he asks me.

"A little, not much though." We enjoyed another fast song, Jon looking back toward the table to see if his entertainment was there. "Dancing with one woman while looking for another, not very flattering to me at all," I said while laughing. "I'm not good enough anymore?"

"Sorry, just curious and anxious. I almost feel like a college blind date again."

"Keep that thought." The song ended and we headed back. "Jon is so anxious for his date; he was almost ignoring me on the dance floor this time."

"Well, his wait is over, the slut is here. She'll be joining us before long. In the mean time Jon, did you notice the slit on Ash's skirt?"

"Yes, it's a lovely dress."

"Well, while you're waiting, take your right hand and run it up Ash's left thigh." Jon looked at me in total disbelief. "It's okay; tell me when you reach her skirt."

Matt watched my expression to see when Jon had put his hand on my thigh. "Oh yes Jon," I say when he puts his hand just above my knee. "Now slide it up toward my skirt. That feels so good. Are you getting good and horny for your hot date?"

"Yes. Okay, I'm at her skirt."

"Now slide your hand under the split. You should be feeling the heat from her pussy by now. When you get to her cunt, you are most likely going to find a very wet pair of panties. Am I right?"

Jon hesitated before going up the final inch and finding my soaking panties.

"Yes they are, very wet."

"Good. That means that you will both enjoy yourselves tonight then."

Jon looked at me and turned white. "You mean my date, I mean your wife, I mean you're giving.....What do you mean?"

"You now have your hand on my wife's cunt. She is also your date for tonight and is totally available for anything you would like to do. She has 3 holes to fuck and a wonderful titty tunnel to ride. There are just a few rules though: nothing to get her arrested, nothing to permanently mark her, NO ONE else is to ever know about this and if she says stop or no, you will stop. Simple enough?"

"Yes."

"Now go back to the dance floor, but before you go slut, give me a good-bye kiss since I'll be gone before you come back. Enjoy yourselves, get whatever you want here or in the room, everything is taken care of." I come over and give you a big, long kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow night when I get home from work and you can tell me everything that happens tonight. I love you."

"I love you too. Thank you."

Jon takes my hand and pulls me toward the dance floor, this time letting his hand rest on my ass. He pulls me even tighter and keeps his hand on my ass while we dance. I look back to the booth and see you smiling at me as you get up, blow me a kiss and leave.

Friday night I greet you at the door completely naked and give you a passionate, long kiss. "Did you miss me last night?"

"You know I did. I could hardly work today wondering what you two had been up to last night and this morning. It was especially difficult when Tom asked about what happened after they left. So, tell me what our horny customer and my dirty slut did after I left."

"We danced a few more numbers and then he asked if I wanted to go to his room. I said that was fine with me, whatever he wanted to do since he was the guest. We walked out and he left his hand on my ass. You should have seen some of the people who had seen us kiss when Jon and I were leaving. We got in the elevator and he leaned in to kiss me and with his other hand he started playing with my tit. We got to his floor and started toward his room. When we got there he opened the door, stepped inside and asked me for my dress. I looked both ways and then untied the top and let it fall to the floor. I then stepped out of it, bent over to pick it up and then handed it to Jon and asked if I could now enter the room. He pulled me in and started sucking on my tits. We then headed to the bed where we started making out while he was running hands all over me.

"I finally asked him why I was virtually naked and he was still dressed and then I started to undo his shirt and then his pants. When I got him down to his briefs he said he had a request for me. He wanted me to dance for him, but to do it in front of the window. He pulled the drapes open, but left the sheers closed. He turned on some music and I started swaying to the music while running my hands over my body. I even played with my pussy through my soaked panties. You could almost have driven a Smart car through the tent in his briefs. He was sitting in a chair and when he finally pulled his cock out, I went to him and knelt between his legs and started to suck on his cock. It is nice sized, not as long as yours, but maybe just a bit thicker. It was comfortable having him in my mouth. I was going to get him off quickly so that he would be able to last longer when he fucked me, but he pulled me off his cock. He pulled me up and started kissing me again, then slowly worked his way down to my tits where he enjoyed sucking on the girls. He then worked his way down to my pussy where he ate me for about 20 minutes. I have to tell you, he was very good at it and got me off three times.

"He then slid up my body and then slid his cock in my cunt. It as so wet he slid in all the way on the first stroke. He fucked me like that for a while, and then he pulled out and had me get on my knees. He then proceeded to fuck me doggy style for while, getting me off another time. He then pulled out and lay on the bed and had me get on top facing him. I rode his cock while he sucked on my tits again. He suddenly started to groan and yelled that he was coming in my fucking married cunt. I played with my clit and got myself off at about the same time. I slid off of him and cuddled up next to him.

"We both fell asleep but it didn't seem to take him long to wake up. He was rubbing my ass and kissing my neck. I told him I needed to get something out of my purse and that I would be right back. I went and got the KY I had brought just in case. I put some on his cock to lube him up some, and then gave him the tube so he could lube my ass. He had me get on my knees again and then lubed me up. He then took his cock and slowly entered my ass. When he was all the way in, he started to slowly fuck me with long strokes, then started going faster and faster. I was surprised that he came as quick as he did since he had come an hour or so before. I went and got a washcloth and cleaned us both up. I then started to suck his cock again, but fell asleep with it in my mouth. At least that was how I woke up.

"When we both woke up he wanted to fuck my face again. Before starting though, he ordered some breakfast from room service. He then started to fuck my face. When his cock was nice and wet, he pulled out and had me titty fuck him. He then went back and forth for about 15 minutes before unloading on my face and tits. He said I looked so beautiful with his cum on me. I started to go to the bathroom to clean up but he told me to stay on the bed. There was a knock on the door and a male voice called out 'room service.' He told me to lay back and pretend I was asleep. So there I am, naked and covered with cum, pretending to be asleep while room service brings in breakfast and sets it up. Jon told me the waiter almost tripped over his own feet looking at me and wasn't watching what he was doing very carefully.

"Jon by then had the drapes wide open to let the sunlight in and had me sit in front of the window to eat. Jon then got showered and packed up to head home. He happened to pick up my panties while he was packing 'as a souvenir'. He asked how I was going to get home and I told him I would call a taxi. He then told me to get dressed without washing up. He wanted the bell hop and taxi driver to know what a whore and slut I was. He also had me tie the top loosely so that my tits were somewhat visible from the right spot. I called my driver from yesterday and told him I needed a ride. He said it would be about a half hour and he would meet me out front. As Jon was leaving, he said to thank you very much for the company last night and that I was to greet you naked and give you a big kiss when you got home.

"Jon left to catch his ride to the airport. I waited about 15 minutes before I headed out. It was interesting riding in the elevator with other people who were trying to figure out where the sex smell was coming from. Jack showed up right on time and I got in the back seat while giving him a show. I left my left foot on the driveway while I put my right foot in the taxi. While he was getting in, I reached back and untied my halter top. Once he pulled away, I pulled the top down so that he could see my tits again. He seemed to enjoy the view again.

"When we got home, I retied the top and asked if he had time to come in while I made some coffee. He said he did, so we walked into the house together. As soon as I was in, I untied the top and just stepped out of it and left it lying on the floor. I made the coffee and worked in the kitchen while we talked. I thanked him for the rides as I gave him his coffee. I said I felt that I should give him something for his effort but he said everything was fine. I then asked if he would like to jerk off on me before he left and add to the cum on me already. He couldn't wait to get his cock out and start jerking off; I knelt down in front of him and encouraged him to shoot his load on my face and tits. I was playing with my tits while he jerked off to the sight. He started breathing heavy and said he was coming and boy did he! I can't even begin to tell you how much cum he blasted onto me. I guess I'll have to have him back sometime so you can see for yourself."

12