Matt and Ashley Ch. 03

Story Info
Party time.
3.1k words
3.29
22.2k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to letableauvivant for her help double-checking things for me.

*************

We are having a party at our house with friends and some co-workers, we supply the location and everyone brings something to eat and drink. We are in the backyard and some people are dancing, some are standing around talking and others are in the pool. Tom and Liz from Matt's work, along with Helen, are there.

The doorbell rings and Matt asked me to go answer it. I open the door and there was Dr. Bill and another gentleman, he had called to say that he had a classmate from medical school in town at the last moment and wanted to know if he could come along also, and we said sure. Bill pulls me up to him and gives me a deep tongue kiss. When we finally, break he introduces me to his friend.

"Ash, this is Jon Winston, we went to medical school together and then he decided to set up a practice in Wyoming. Now he thinks it's too cold for him and I am trying to get him to come into practice with me. Don't you think that would be a nice addition?"

"Very much so, it's nice to meet you Jon. Bill, I think you know most of the people here, why don't you show Jon where the drinks are and introduce him to everyone. I think you would enjoy living here year round, especially during the winter. Now if you'll excuse me I need to check on a few things."

I head off to make sure everything is running smoothly while Bill and Jon meet and mingle. Jon is about 5' 10" and looks like he exercises regularly to keep in good shape; I imagine what it would be like to be examined by him while he listens to my heart.

The evening flies by and soon people start to leave; soon it is just Bill and Jon along with Tom and Liz and Matt and I. We are talking by the pool and Tom says that they need to get home while he can still drive. "Should we call a cab for you?" Matt asks.

"No, I've been drinking soft drinks and coffee for a while so I should be OK, but I want to head out before long. Thank you for a wonderful evening. Jon, it was nice meeting you and hope to see you move here." I give Tom and Liz both a quick kiss and Matt shakes their hands as they leave.

"This was a great evening and a great chance for Jon to meet some people, maybe we can talk him into moving here before too long" Bill comments, "let me help you with that Matt" and with that the guys head into the other room as Matt is picking up empty glasses in the house.

"Jon, how about we go out back and get a chance to talk, I'm afraid I was less than the perfect hostess tonight since I didn't get a chance to talk with you much. Also, you can fill me in on how much Bill paid attention in school. Would you like something to drink?"

"I think I had better switch to coffee also for a bit, thanks."

I get some coffee for Jon and pour myself a glass of wine and we head out the door.

"The weather is certainly lovely here this time of year. I can see why Bill wanted to come to this area to practice. What do you do during the week?"

"I stay home, I am on a few committees, and I exercise, play tennis and spend Matt's money." We both laughed at that. We were talking when Matt and Bill came out and joined us.

As we were talking, Matt asked Jon what he thought of the area and if he was considering relocating here to go into practice with Bill.

"I have been thinking about it, especially after coming down to visit. It would involve selling my current practice and coming down and hiring staff to work for me. Plus if I do move, Bill and I would have to relocate somewhere with more space, there isn't enough room for two doctors in his office. The weather is probably the biggest plus at this point."

"Ash used to work for me before we got married, she would be a great office person for you on a part time basis, when she is totally bored at home and spending my money. Plus, Bill thinks he knows what will convince you to move here."

"Oh he does, does he? And just what would that be?"

"Ash, go give Jon a real welcoming to the area, like you did me a couple weeks ago."

I look at Matt and he smiles at me. I get up and start walking to Jon. "Now I know what you two were up to after everyone left. Here's hoping you will come join Bill in his practice." I sit down on his lap, put my arms around his neck and give him a very deep tongue kiss that goes on for some time. It's funny because he has his arms out to his sides, is squirming and trying to see Matt and Bill. "You would think I was losing my touch the way you didn't try to kiss me back" I said when I finally pulled away. "You sure know how to deflate a lady's ego."

"But you're married and your husband is right here."

"Your point would be what? He enjoys watching me entertain other men, doesn't he Bill?"

"Absolutely, would you like to fill him in Matt?"

"Jon, I enjoy sharing my wife with other men. Bill spent the night with us a couple weeks ago and we both fucked her. There are a few rules though, but they are simple. No messing around behind my back, nothing to get her arrested, no permanent marks and no means NO. All holes are available for use as is the tunnel between her tits. Condoms are required without Bill having run blood work to make sure the guy is clean and safe, then bareback is fine. Bill runs lab work for us free and gets to have Ash to use as he wants, any questions?"

"Are you saying I can fuck your wife?"

"I do believe that is what I just said, didn't I?"

"I do believe that is what you just said Matt" Bill added.

"Damn. Is this just for tonight or would this be an ongoing opportunity if I moved here. I wish I had that report. Maybe I do." says Jon as he grabs his billfold out and starts looking through it.

"It could most likely be an on-going thing if you moved here. What are you looking for?"

"I had applied for membership at a swingers club at home recently. They required lab work for the same reason. They were looking for someone they could direct people to for lab work who would be very discreet. When I applied, they asked if I would be willing to see people on short notice to test them and to be a medical adviser for them in return for a free membership if approved. I told them that I would be interested, filled out the application and got approved. Then Bill calls me down here so I put them on hold until I could look things over. Here is the result of the lab work; would you care to check this out Dr Davis to see if I am safe or not."

Bill looks at the results and says that bareback is the way to go.

"Well, let's go inside and party some more. Ash, let me put on the jazz station and then you can strip for us. You are wearing way too many clothes for this party."

Matt turns on the music and I start dancing in front of the guys. They are sitting on the couch after having moved the coffee table out of the way. I slowly untied my halter top and brought the ties in front and let them go. They fell over the halter and wave as I swayed to the music. I slowly moved from in front of Matt to Jon and then Bill, slowly pulling the ties as I danced. Soon the top was barely covering my nipples when I pulled the ties back up and re-tied the top, albeit looser than I had earlier.

I slowly unbuttoned my shorts and then went to Bill and asked him to unzip them for me. He quickly leaned forward to what was requested and then slid them down my legs. I then slowly stepped out of them and kicked them away and went back to dancing. All three guys are rubbing their cocks through their pants and they all look hard and ready.

I moved over to Matt and whispered in his ear. I didn't think his cock could get any bigger, but it did while I was talking with him. He quickly jumped up and walked out of the room. I went back to dancing in front of our guests and running my hands over my body, especially my tits and cunt.

Matt soon returns with our video camera and I see that he also grabbed the digital one. He puts the video one on the tripod and gets it set up behind the couch so that I am looking into the camera. He turns it on and comes back to the couch.

"I want to tape our little party tonight so I can remember my first time with three guys. You don't mind being my studs for my first porn video do you?" I tell them this while I am leaning over in front of them and they are looking at my tits.

"No." they both say in unison.

"Good" I say as I untie my halter and again and let it drop while still leaning in front of them. My tits are now fully exposed and in front of them. "You can touch me" I say as I untie the other tie and throw the top to my husband. Bill and Jon reach out to touch me while I put one leg between their legs with my knees near their cocks. I then pull them to me and they start sucking the tit in front of them. "Oh yes, that feels so good. Look Matt, they are each sucking one of my tits. And someone is playing with my cunt also, I feel so wet."

"Enjoy the slut guys, she's ready for anything you can give her."

"Let her blow you for a bit and then fuck her cunt" Bill told Jon. "You've never had any better."

"Thank you" he says as he slides out from under me and stands up to unto his pants. I get on the floor in front of him and help undo his pants and get them out of the way. I start sucking his cock, which is about the same as Matt's, maybe smaller. I start to deep throat him and then pulling his cock. I repeat this several times and then push him back onto the couch. Bill has taken off his pants and comes up behind me and pulls my panties down and off of me. He then sticks his cock next to my pussy opening and rubs the head up and down my lips.

"Oh yes, I want you stick that cock in my pussy and fuck me while I'm sucking Jon. Shove it in me now. Yes," I scream as he shoves his cock all the way inside me in one quick thrust. "Fuck yes."

With that I go back to sucking Jon. It's just a matter of time until they get into a rhythm working me from both ends. "Are you getting this Honey? Is this exciting you to watch me getting fucked by two guys at the same time?" I ask Matt.

"Oh yes and yes. I'm thinking my cock is about to rip through my pants. Keep fucking her guys." Matt says to them as he's moving around to get close up shots of these cocks entering his wife and giving her so much pleasure.

"This bitch is one cock sucking machine" Jon says. "You were certainly right about her talent. I don't know about you, but I'm going to blow my load before too long at this rate. Fuck she's good."

"I told you she was good. Wait 'till you fuck her cunt, it is so hot, wet and tight. And boy can she squeeze a cock with those pussy muscles."

"I'm glad you two are enjoying my whore. Don't worry about pulling out if you don't want. You can cum in her, anywhere you want."

"I'm coming!" yelled Jon as I felt him shove himself deep into my throat and explode in my throat. He finally pulled out and leaned back on the couch while I remained kneeling in front of him. I felt Bill speeding up and then he yelled that he was coming and felt him blast a load in my cunt.

"Don't even think I'm done with you two fuckers so you better plan on getting it up again, and soon." I turned around and took Bills cock into my mouth and started sucking our juices off his cock and getting him hard again, it didn't take to long. "Fuck my pussy" I yell at Jon. "Shove it in me and fuck me like the whore Matt and I like me to be."

Bill is sitting on the floor with me sucking his cock while Jon is kneeling behind me and teasing my pussy with his cock. "Fuck you Jon, quit teasing me. I don't need foreplay, I need to be fucked." With that he finally shoves it all the way in and they get back in rhythm. All I can do is writhe in the pleasure these two guys are giving me.

I see a flash and I'm not sure if it is the pleasure I am receiving or if it is something else. I open my eyes and see that Matt has the digital camera and is taking pictures of me now. I look him in the eye while sucking Bill and he takes several more. He then goes and takes some of Jon fucking me.

I suddenly pull away from both guys. "Jon, get on the couch so you can fuck me and Matt can get some better pictures. Bill come on up here and I'll suck you some more." Jon gets on the couch and I get on top of him facing away. I grab his cock and slide down on it, then start bouncing up and down. I lean back so that he can reach around and grab my tits and play with them. Matt gets some pictures after resetting the video camera to get the action. "Come here Bill and let me suck your cock."

"I'm enjoying the show right now, I'll fuck you when Jon is done with you."

"Oh yes Jon, fuck me. Drive that cock into my cunt. FUCK ME!!"

"I'm not sure if I'm glad the neighbors are as close as they are or if I wish they were farther away. Maybe I should go outside and see if they can hear the slut yelling," Matt says with a grin on his face.

"You wouldn't care if all the neighborhood guys were lined up to fuck me one after the other you bastard. You'd love to watch that wouldn't you?"

"Oh yeah, I would love that. But why only include the guys? Maybe we should have a few of the ladies; there are a few I'd love to watch you with."

"You truly are a pervert aren't you. Give you and inch and you want me to be the neighborhood slut. "Come one, come all. Come fuck my whore wife anytime, anyway, anywhere you like.' Sounds like he's going to keep your lab busy Bill."

"Fuck you two, I'm coming," says Jon and he shoots another load into my cunt.

"Bill, handle the video while I take some pictures will you? You two just sit still for now." Matt gets a couple pictures of us laying there when I turn my head to kiss Jon and pull him close. I then start probing his mouth with my tongue, we keep this up and Matt takes more pictures of Jon's cock in my pussy; there is cum leaking around his cock and onto his balls.

"Scoot up a bit Ash, so that his cock pulls out and then sit still." I do and when he comes out, Matt takes pictures of my gaping cunt and cum leaking out all over Jon. "Now clean his cock like a good whore." I get on the floor and start sucking and lick Jon's cock to clean him up. I suck and slurp on his cock to get him nice and clean.

Bill has come up behind me while I'm cleaning Jon and starts to fuck me from behind. He starts out slow so I can concentrate on both cocks. When I am finally done with Jon I put my head on his lap and tell Bill to fuck me hard now. He increases his thrusting until he is slamming me like a piston. Soon he mumbles something that must have meant he was coming since he blew his load into my pussy.

We all sort of collapse on the floor and couch to catch our breath. I then realize that Matt hasn't cum yet that evening. "Hey Matt, come here and I'll suck you off since you haven't cum yet this evening. Come here Baby, let me take care of you."

He walks over to me while taking his cock out of his pants. He seems to be having problems since it is rock hard and doesn't want to come out and play easily. He does get it out and I start to suck on it and to truly make love to his cock. He then starts to just fuck my face just before he blew his load down my throat. "Oh. that was so good, I love you so much."

"So if I move here, this cunt would be available for fucking?"

"At times yes," replied Matt.

"How soon do you want me here Bill?"

"As soon as you can get relocated will be fine, Jon"

"It will be great having all of you around to take care of me, in more ways than one."

"Gentlemen" Matt says, "You are welcome to crash here, but I am taking my sexy, slutty wife to bed to fuck and then sleep with her. We'll see you later and Jon, it will be nice having you here. Goodnight."

I go and give both Bill and Jon a goodnight kiss and walk off to our bedroom with my husband, knowing that the best is yet to come for tonight.