Matt and Ashley Ch. 04

Story Info
Ashley has a fantasy.
3.1k words
3.11
16k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Loki for help in editing.

-----------------------------------

This is an E-mail to Jeff from me, Ashley, his married white slut.

Matt and I were talking the other night and he wanted me to send you this so you would know what was going on.

Matt said he was so happy with how I had been fulfilling his fantasies by letting other men fuck me. I know this turns him on because when we get together afterward, he is harder than normal and fucks me like the little slut I am for him. He then asked me what fantasies I had that we could work on.

I should have seen this coming, but I hadn't. I wanted to tell him long ago what I wanted, but I was afraid. Part of my fantasy has been done, but there is still more yet. I told him that making him happy was enough to please me, but he kept saying that everyone has them. I then lowered my head and whispered what it was.

"What did you say Ash?"

I looked up at him and stared into his eyes for a bit, then quietly said "I want to be dominated by a male and made to do whatever he wants, no matter where, or how embarrassing, it might be for me. I want to be humiliated. I'm not into pain though as far as I know."

"But I want to be submissive to Jeff before I can be submissive to you" I go on. "I know it sounds strange, but I feel that I have to allow someone else to take me there first before I can allow you to do this. It has to do with the fact that you are my husband and I just don't feel that I would be able to do that for you first. Does this make any sense to you?"

"Yes, in some ways. You feel that you are my wife and a wife wouldn't be a slutty whore. I think that Jeff would be an excellent person to control you first. This will give us all something to look forward to when he gets back."

We talked more about this and we discovered that we could do some practice things until you get back. So when you get back, I want to spend some time with you before you take me control of my actions. Perhaps the first weekend we will have entirely together would be good. Matt knows I will be yours when you get back for period of time.

Matt has proofed this and says this should give you some time to start planning what to do with your married white bitch. Hope to see you soon.

Your white married toy

After sending this to Jeff, Matt and I talked some more. Matt suggested that we should spend some time together where he will make all the decisions for me. If we go out to eat he will order for me, and I will enjoy what he has ordered. If we go to a movie he will select which movie we will see. He will also tell me how to dress. I thought this would be a good practice for both of us. We decide that this Friday night will be good.

Friday comes and we are both finally home and getting ready to go out.

"What am I to wear tonight?" I ask as I get ready to shower.

"I'll have it ready for you when you get out." he says.

I come back into our bedroom a while later and find a black skirt that comes to a bit above mid-thigh, a thong, a white shelf bra and a white blouse that buttons up the front and is a bit small. Matt has also set out some dangling earrings that I hate and a necklace that comes down to my cleavage. I get dressed and go downstairs to find Matt.

"I'd ask how I look, but you must like this to have selected everything. I'm ready when you are."

"But first, undo the top three buttons on the blouse," Matt tells me. I look at him briefly, knowing that if I unbutton that many, my tits will be easily seen from the side and if I bend over much. I reach up and unbutton them for him. "Much better slut. Now you are ready, for the moment. The night is just beginning."

As I start to get in the car, Matt stops me. "Tonight, you will put one leg in the car while the other leg is still on the ground, then you will put the other leg in the car. You will reverse this when getting out. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"OK, now do it right."

I sit in the seat, bring my left leg in while my right foot is still on the floor. When I have my left foot situated, I bring in my right leg. "Like that?"

"Yes. The valet people will enjoy the show."

We head out to a restaurant and an evening out. I am wondering where we are going for dinner, but Matt won't say. We soon pull up to an upscale seafood restaurant that we've never been to. Matt parks the car and helps me out.

"Good job of remembering how to exit the car. You did it perfectly."

We go in and are seated shortly in a small booth in a back corner since Matt had asked for a romantic location. Matt made sure that the waiter would be on my left as we were seated. Our waiter showed up, introduced himself as Anthony and went over the specials. When he asked about drinks Matt ordered a Rum & Coke for him and then red wine for me. I enjoy wine, but I prefer white and wondered why Matt had ordered red.

"Give me your menu, you won't be needing that tonight" Matt says as he takes it from in front of me. He is looking at it when the waiter brings our drinks.

"Are you ready to order or would you like a few more moments?"

"No, I believe I'm ready. I'll have the Mahi Mahi special she will have the salmon. We'd also like an order of mushrooms to start with."

As Anthony walks away with our order, I look at Matt and simply ask "she?"

"I was trying to decide how to refer to you tonight; wife, guest, escort, bitch. She just came out at the time."

"I guess I can be 'she' for dinner. I guess it could have been worse. But why salmon, you know I prefer other items more."

"Yes, but you are to be getting used to being used and things done to you that you have no control over. So get used to it slut."

"Yes Sir."

We are talking when Anthony brings the drinks and the mushrooms. "Is there anything else I can get for you right now?"

"No, I think we are fine for now," you mention. We talk more while eating the mushrooms. You cut the last one in half and offer it to me. I have to lean forward quite a bit to get it, just as Anthony brings the dinner. I lean back quickly so that he can place the food on the table.

"Here you are, enjoy and I will check back to make sure everything is fine."

'You did that on purpose didn't you? You knew he was coming and that he would have a clear view of my tits."

"Yes I did. You need to get used to people seeing parts of your body that they normally wouldn't. This is just part of what we are out for tonight."

About half way through dinner you tell me to go to the restroom and remove my panties and bring them back. I am to remove them in an open area, "You are not to do this in a stall. If anyone asks what you are doing, just tell them you are doing what your husband told you to do." I start to slide out and take my purse when you tell me to leave my purse at the table and to go on. I put my purse down and head off to the restroom.

I walk in and look around. There appears to be one lady at the sink who is getting ready to leave and I stall for a moment. She walks out and I start to pull my thong off when another lady walks in and stops in her tracks. I continue to lower my thong, and then step out of them. I then bend over to pick them up.

"What on earth are you doing?" she asks me.

"I am doing what my husband told me to do." I say as I start to walk past her and return to our table. When I get back you tell me to simply place them on the table. I'm glad that both are white and the thong isn't totally standing out.

"Did you do as you were told?"

"Yes. I took them off by the sink and was almost done when another lady walked in and saw me sliding them down my thighs and stepping out of them. She asked me what I was doing and I told her what you wanted me to."

We are eating when Anthony stops by to make sure that everything is fine. He doesn't act as if he has seen the thong.

We enjoy the rest of our meal, with Anthony stopping by several times. Another person who stopped by was the lady I met in the restroom.

"I thought that was you Matt. This is a wonderful restaurant, thank you for the recommendation."

"Louise, I'm glad you and your husband are enjoying it. This is our first time here also and we are enjoying it. Ash, I don't think you have met Louise yet, she is the new comptroller at the office. Louise, Ashley. Ashley, Louise."

"We met in the restroom already, but weren't introduced. It's nice meeting you Ashley after seeing you in the restroom. And yes Matt, she was doing what you told her to do and she said what you wanted her to say. It's nice to see you Matt and nice to meet you Ashley, I hope that we will see each other again."

"You bastard you. You told her to check on me, what I would be doing and what I was to tell her. Why?" I ask somewhat loudly after Louise is out of ear shot.

"I wanted to make sure you would do what you were told when I couldn't see you. Sluts like you have to do what you are told, even when you aren't in sight of the person telling you what to do. You passed with flying colors Bitch. And before you ask, yes I might test you again at some time and point. Now I know that Anthony has gotten some very good views of both your tits during the meal. When he brings the check, I want you to tell him the panties are his as a tip for your having teased him all night. He is to take them home and jerk off with/in them while thinking about you and your tits."

"I understand now what you did. I hope that you are pleased that your slut did what she was told to do. Are you going to tell Jeff about this?"

"Yes since it was his idea. He suggested that you be tested and when Louise asked if I knew any good seafood places I told her about this place. I also explained what I wanted her to do and she said she would be more than glad to help out."

We were talking and finishing our meal when Anthony asked if we would like anything else. You told him no, just the check and he pulled it out and handed it to you.

"Anthony, we have appreciated your service tonight. I know that I have been somewhat of a tease tonight giving you glimpses of my tits. I would like you to take my thong as a tip. I also want you to think about me when you use them to jerk off with and on." With this, I hand him my thong while you hand him your card.

"Thank you. I will certainly enjoy using these while thinking about you" he says as he walks off.

"Very good slut. Are you ready for our next stop?"

"Where are we going from here?" I ask.

"Oh you'll see. I think that you will enjoy the evening."

About this time Anthony brings back the slip and says that he hopes to see us again, and "especially you ma'am." We tell him thank you and we get up and walk out.

"Don't forget how to get back into the car."

"I won't, and I imagine the valet will enjoy watching me get in the car also." I say as we walk up to the valet stand.

"I'm sure he will also" you say. Soon the car is here and I slowly get into the car, one leg at a time. And give a good view of my pussy to the handsome valet.

We drive and talk until you pull into an adult theater parking lot. While not brilliantly lit, it's not very dark either. "What do you have in store for your cunt here?"

"Not much for my cunt, but your tits are going to be busy. I want you to stand up by the car, remove your blouse, put your bra on the dash and then put your blouse back on, leaving the top 4 buttons undone. Then we'll go in. Get out and get started."

I get out and look around as I slowly start to unbutton my blouse. I remove it, set it on the seat, remove my bra and put it on the dash and then put my blouse back on. "Do you want me to tie it under my tits or button it?"

"Button it, but leave it out of your skirt."

I finish buttoning what I can while we start walking to the store. As we walk in, several men look up and watch us (me?) as we walk around. Matt soon goes to buy tickets for the theater and we then head in there. We watch the movie while our eyes adjust to the dark, then Matt leads me to a row and walks us part of the way in. The movie shows a blonde with two black men who are fucking her cunt and her face.

Shortly after sitting down you lean over and tell me to unbutton the blouse entirely. I do this and just leave the shirt laying the way it is, covering my tits for the most part. You put your arm around me and tell me that what I'm watching is going to be Jeff and me when he gets back. You then slowly pull my blouse away from my right tit until it is totally exposed. You then use your other hand to expose my left tit while you are sucking on the right one. Shortly I'm sitting there virtually topless while you are sucking on my tits and squeezing them.

I then notice that some of the guys have started moving to seats closer to us. There are several guys in the row in front and behind us and a couple of guys a few seats away from me. You motion them to come sit next to me. You then tell them in a stage whisper voice that they are welcome to play with my tits, but they can't touch me below the waist. With that information, the guys behind me reach over my shoulders and start squeezing my tits while the guy next to me runs his hands over my tummy. One guy in front puts his hand on my knee and starts to run it up my leg when you remind him that is off limits and tell him to leave. He pulls his hand back, sits there for a minute and then gets up and moves away to another seat where he can still watch.

The guys keep groping my tits, playing with my nipples and telling me how nice it is to see and play with me. It feels so good that I am floating the whole time this is going on and want to play with my pussy, but I'm afraid that someone will try something. I finally give in and it takes only about a minute for me to have a huge orgasm right there. I slowly come back down, still enjoying the hands on me.

You stand up and say the show is over and take my arm as we start to walk to the aisle. "Tie you blouse loosely below your tits" you tell me. I get this done just before we exit the theater and reenter the store. We end up walking around a bit and several of the guys from the theater have followed us out and are watching us in the store.

You finally say it is time to go and we head out the door. Once outside you tell me to untie my blouse which I do as we walk to our car. "Throw your blouse in the back seat" you say as you open the car. I remove my blouse and toss it in the back and then get in the car, one leg at a time, and then shut the door.

"The seat belt is going to feel funny" I mention as we start to pull out.

"Put the shoulder strap behind you." I do as we drive home, going through busy areas where people could possibly see that I was topless in the car.

When we get home you tell me to leave the blouse and bra in the car, so I walk up to the house topless.

"Did you like the way I treated my slut tonight?" you ask while 'looking' for your house key to open up.

"Yes. This was a good trial and I'm glad we did it. I am more comfortable with my thoughts on being dominated and it was nice having you decide things tonight. Now I am anxious for Jeff to get back and really put me through my paces, then I will have my two favorite men who know I will do what ever they want me to. Thank you for tonight."

I give you a great big kiss and then walk into the house. "Now what do you want your slut to do?"