Matt & I Ch. 01

Story Info
Loving mom & son satisfy their needs.
2.1k words
4.49
450.8k
63

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers

I had finished my shower following my normal morning workout on the treadmill. It was nice being in the middle of Christmas planning and my mind was miles away. I stepped from the shower and reached for the towel when I saw him.

Standing in the doorway was my youngest son, 21 year old Matt. He was naked and his penis was fully erect. He was looking at me with those beautiful eyes. Inside a voice was shrieking ‘No. We decided on this.’ But outwardly I just looked at his magnificent muscular body and remembered back six months.

I am a petite lady, 49 years of age, but in excellent physical shape. I work out nearly daily and luckily have a job that allows me to set my own time and even own days. At about 5 feet 3 and ½ inches I am short. My B-cup breasts are still firm but my tummy is beginning to pooch from age. I have 3 sons the youngest being Matt and a husband Harry.

Matt is in Veterinary school and works at a nearby Veterinarian Hospital during the summers and school breaks. Last summer the whole thing started.

Harry had, and still has, lost all interest in sexual contact. I wear seductive clothing and he doesn’t look up. In bed I reach for his penis but he rolls over and goes to sleep. In the days and months of sheer frustration I had taken to regular masturbation. Normally it would follow seeing some handsome man on television or perhaps a particularly sexy scene in some show. The faceless man was there as my fingers rubbed my clitoris and entered me to bring on my climax.

Matt was home from school and was working 6 days per week. It was early July and a nice warm day. I had been working in the yard so I came in and took a leisurely shower. I got myself into a mood and lay on my bed naked and began to explore my body. As I began rubbing my clitoris and vagina I was making out a face of my lover. For some unexpected reason the face became Matt’s. He was over me, inside me, touching me and my orgasm was the most explosive of my life. It was as if I became detached from my body and a sense of pleasurable darkness surrounded me, almost as if blacking out, as I reached the pinnacle of my orgasm. It was the greatest orgasm I could remember. Afterward I became worried of having Matt as my fictional lover but discarded it as a one time mistake.

A few days later I was once again naked and pursuing my own pleasures with my hands. The face again became Matt’s. I tried to shake it out of my mind but it became more pleasurable as I continued working on my body. I was so lost that I didn’t hear him come home, early. I am sure I was making some noise but movement caught my eye. Matt was standing in the doorway in only his white cotton briefs. He was watching me, maybe even leering at my body. I didn’t stop. Shamefully, I didn’t stop. I looked at him, then down at his briefs as I saw his penis expand inside the cotton bounds.

I threw all caution to the wind. “Make love to me.” I panted looking directly at his deep brown eyes.

He moved toward me stripping his briefs as he walked. His erection was large and I thought much larger than his father. He sat on the bed looking at me then moved himself between my outstretched legs and aimed his manhood at my wetness. I was so wet and so wanton that he easily slid into me. There was no foreplay required, no touching, just sexual intercourse. He filled me, completely filled me, and in only seconds I experienced the second of my most memorable orgasms. I threw my legs around his thighs and my arms pulled his bulk tightly against me. I crushed myself into him and disappeared into him.

He was still hard inside me and still pursuing his own release. Neither of us talked, breathing was difficult, loud, and filled the room with haughty sounds. Soon I heard him moan and I could feel his penis harden even more then I felt his semen shooting inside me, against my walls, against my womanhood, and into my second orgasm.

He stayed atop me as his breathing, and mine, returned to normal. My arms were still around him but I was now splayed beneath him. He raised himself and looked at my face. He smiled, lowered himself to me and kissed me, deeply, open mouthed, his tongue searching and finding mine. “I love you.” He whispered after the kiss.

I pulled myself against him again, “And I love you so much. This shouldn’t have happened. You know? But it did and we will talk more of it later. We must get up and clean up. You’re father will be home soon.”

I showered, dressed in a pair of old shorts and a t-shirt, and walked into the kitchen as Harry entered the door. The night was as usual, limited conversation, belittling things I had to say, and falling asleep. That night in bed I reached inside his boxers and held his penis. He just looked at me. “That will do you no good, old girl.” He kissed me quickly and rolled away.

Harry rose, made breakfast, showered, dressed, and left at his normal time. I was wearing a short cotton sleeping gown with nothing beneath and was pouring coffee when Matt came behind me. He put his arms around me and with the difference in our heights he was barely beneath my breasts. He kissed the back of my neck and I could feel his erection pressing into my back. “Not here.” I told him and led him to his bedroom.

I wasn’t sure how much experience he had had with women or just how far he had gone. I was positive he had relations with two of the girls he dated, but how extensive those relations were I didn’t know.

Once in his bedroom I reached for the hem of the gown and pulled it over my head. I closed the scant distance between us and pulled his t-shirt up, over his head, then placed my hands inside the waist of his briefs and skimmed them down his legs. His erection was there, inches from my face. “Lay down.”

“Mom, I—“.

“Shhh. We’ll talk later.”

He laid on back his erection pointing almost straight up. I positioned myself between his legs and put both hands on his cock. I leaned forward and took the head into my mouth and began stroking his length. His size left little room inside my mouth but I wanted this. I looked up at his eyes and they were closed. His mouth was contorted in an expression of pained gratification. I think it was the first time he had experienced oral sex.

I worked the head of his penis with my lips and tongue and stroked his length softly but firmly enough. I had given Harry oral sex many times during our marriage but only once allowed his semen into my mouth. His taste was not pleasurable. But now, this time, I wanted Matt to erupt inside my mouth, down my throat, and into my stomach. I wanted to taste him and savor his eruption. It didn’t take long. His body began to arch and his moans became louder. I could feel his penis get it’s hardest then I felt his shots of semen against my tongue. I kept stroking him until he had expended the last of his semen into my mouth. I slid my lips from the dark head and swallowed. His taste was more agreeable, more pleasurable. I vowed it would not be the last time.

“Mom! I’ve never, uh, never had anyone give me a uh blowjob before. It was sensational.”

“Now it’s you turn Matthew to please me.” I rolled beside him and pulled him over me. “Slide down, between my legs.” I opened my legs the widest I could and gave him full view of my vaginal lips. “Lick me Matthew. Make love to me with your tongue.”

He began and with some instruction from me was soon reaching and finding the best spots. He was a natural. I knew that some girl, someday, would be very lucky. I gave myself to his tongue and in moments that feeling came again. I was awash in darkness, flashing lights, ringing sounds, and my body came alive.

We lay beside each other for a long time until I had to remind him he had to go to work. We both showered and met at the door. He held me, kissed me long, hard, tongue searching, and told me silently how he felt.

The next three days were almost duplicates. We tried different sexual positions, made love in the shower, and spoke openly about the impropriety of what we were doing. We both admitted it was wrong, at least legally, but for us it was so very right.

For almost two months we kept our daily rendezvous. It was not always in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon when we could both get away. Our evenings were spent in near silence and we kept away from stolen glances.

It was nearing the time he would return to school when errors in judgment nearly led to disaster. Harry had left for work and Matt immediately came to the bedroom, naked, and stripped me. He was working feverishly on my clitoris when I head the door slam.

“Oh my God! Matt! It’s your father.” He withdrew from my outstretched legs and hid in the walk-in closet. I dashed to the bathroom and started the shower running. Harry came into the bedroom and began looking around.

“You’re back already? Did you forget something?”

“I had a pack of papers yesterday that I need on this job and I don’t know where I left them. Maybe I left them in yesterday’s work clothes.”

Those clothes were in that walk-in closet. My mind raced and I remembered seeing a stack of papers on the fireplace. “Look on the hearth. I think I saw them there.”

“Yeah that’s right. I was sitting there and reading them. Ok. See you this evening.”

Matt stayed in the closet until I watched Harry drive down the street. We sat on the bed and reached a decision that it was too close, too dangerous and it had to stop. Since he would be returning to school in only a couple of days it was only right. I kissed him and pushed his hands away as he tried to touch my breasts and get sexual. “It ends Son. It ends today. It ends now. It has to.”

“I know you’re right, but –“.

“No buts. Look. I could keep making love to you every day. Every evening and thoroughly enjoy you but it isn’t fair to your father. But even more it isn’t fair to us. You will be going back to school leaving me alone. You won’t have me in your apartment each day and you will be dating some college cutie and using what you have learned with me. That’s why it has to stop. Maybe, well just maybe more for my sake. I’ve gotten very accustomed to having you inside me, touching me, holding me. I have to break that habit.”

He looked at me with sad brown eyes but he understood. “You know that I love you. I want you so desperately and I know I make you happy.”

“Oh, son. There’s no question about that. You do make me happy, extremely happy. And yes, I know you love me more than just a son loving his mother. What we have and what we have shared is beautiful even if it is wrong. We end it now and move forward. It is something you can’t tell anyone and I can’t either. I still love your father and you surely know that. I don’t want this to cause him pain or get to your brothers.”

I reached for his face, held it between my hands. “One last lover’s kiss and it ends.” He nodded and we kissed. Deeply, tongues searching, lips meshed almost together, and our hands holding two naked bodies close.

That was 5 months ago. I’m looking at his young muscular form but I am fixed to his beautiful erection. His penis is pointing straight at me, beckoning. My mind is shouting NO. My heart is pounding and my breathing is labored. “Matt, I, we –.“ I couldn’t finish the statement. I stepped to him and knelt down taking his hard cock into my mouth. ‘Just one more time’ I convinced myself.

More to follow.

D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers