Matt & I Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and son continue relationship.
1.6k words
4.42
88.9k
26

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers

Please read Matt and I chapters 1 and 2 for the events leading to this.


I showered and dressed after cleaning up from our lovemaking and getting everything ready for Mike and Angie. It was only a short while later they arrived. In a way I was disappointed as I had been working around the house nearly naked and I was relishing the freedom.

Mike was trim, standing tall, looking every bit like the professional soldier he was. Angie looked spectacular, neat, trim also, with her brown hair cascading around her shoulders accentuating her blue eyes. "You're here!" I shouted as they made their way through the door. I laughed at myself for saying that because it was an obvious statement.

Mike smiled and chuckled and Angie smiled as well as they both moved toward me and began hugging me. "Hi Mom", Mike said as he wrapped his strong arms around me. "You look good. Have you lost weight?" I just smiled. It was Angie's turn and her arms were softly around me, "Hi Mom. It is good to see you again." She meant it, she really did.

We had an hour or so of small talk about all kinds of things particularly about his pending deployment that would take him away for almost a year. Mike is my stepson, even though I raised him from the time he was 4 years old he is just like a son. I realized years ago that you don't have to give birth to a child to think of them as your own. Mike was like that. I chided them about having children and they gave me the usual response, they were working on it.

"How's Matt?"

I turned around while beginning to prepare dinner and answered. "He's good, very good. He's working every day and going to school but I think he'll be home in about half an hour. You Dad wasn't sure what time he would get home."

I had turned back to the counter when Mike took my breath away. "How are you and Matt doing?"

"What? What are you, what does that mean?"

"Matt got drunk when he came to visit us and told me about the two of you even though I am sure he didn't intend to. I know that you and Matt are having sex, or making love, or fucking, whatever term you prefer. So, how are you and Matt doing?"

His face was unchanged and even Angie's expression was without shock. I was shocked, concerned and unsure of how to pursue this or even if I should. "I'm sure Matt was just talking out of fantasy, I mean ---"

"I don't think so Mom and the look on your face, well, it sort of proves it. We think it's great! I have suspicioned for some time that Dad was not taking care of you although I'm not sure why, so having Matt in your bed is logical. Is it good?"

"How can you ask me a question like that, I'm your mother for God's sake!"

Before Mike or I could speak further Angie stood up and came to me. "Mom, it's OK, it really is and I think it's terrific. I guess it's time we told you a few things before Matt or Dad gets home. Why don't you sit down, you may need to."

We all sat around the table as Angie began an explanation that would soon change my life again. "I have been involved in a sexual relationship with my dad and my grandfather for a long time. I didn't tell Mike until a couple of years ago; thank God he understands and is such a great husband. He knew I wasn't a virgin when we got married but he never asked about it. We, uh, we have been getting together with my parents and, uh, well, OK I'll just get it out there, Mike has been having sex with my mother or with my sister Darlene while I was doing it with dad."

I sat there stunned unable to respond to what I had just heard but there was a stirring inside me, a familiar stirring that Matt had been taking care of.

"Do you want me to go on?" I nodded. "We are limited to our family, we aren't swingers you know, going out looking for strange sex but we aren't limited in who we have sex with within the family. My grandparents join us often, grandpa has sex with me, Darlene or Mom and Mike has been to bed with grandma." Angie reached over and put her hand on mine. "I have sex with my mother and my sister and I like it."

The stirring inside me continued to mount as instantly the thought of Angie's naked body near me came into my head and I felt wet, very wet. I had never given real thought to having sex with another woman, Oh yeah, some fantasies during the night, but never the urge to pursue it. But here, this young woman, my daughter-in-law, was making me wet and making me think about that very idea.

"I, we, wanted you to know so you wouldn't think we would expose the two of you. If you two want to be together while we're here we'll give you the privacy, we know how it is." She paused, and then blew out a breath. "Now, here's the big one. Oh, hell Mike, you tell her."

Mike put his hand on mine as well. "Mom, I love you as if you were my own real mother, and in most ways you are. When I was growing up I would try my best to peek on you when you were bathing or getting dressed and I would often masturbate at the thought of having sex with you. I've seen you naked and I've watched you and Dad having sex and I don't want to peek anymore, and I don't want to masturbate, I want to make love to you if you will have me."

I was in shock and turned to look at Angie while trying to process the past few moments and what I was going to say. Before I could she spoke. "I want to be with you too, if you will let me. You're a beautiful woman and I am attracted to you."

I sat at the table with Mike holding one hand, Angie the other and a head filled with rapidly flowing thoughts of sex with Mike, with Matt, even Angie. I am a professional woman but at that moment I was dumb struck, no speech, no argument, no agreement not even movement. Before I could gather real thoughts Matt came through the door carrying a six pack of beer and a couple bottles of wine.

"Hey! How about it brother?" He leaned down and kissed Angie on the cheek, then shook hands with Mike after putting down his larder. When he turned to me I could see a strange look on his face, a questioning look. "Mom, are you alright?"

I reached out to touch his hand. "We were just talking about –". I couldn't just blurt out that we were talking about sex, our sex, but Mike handled it.

"Matt, we were just telling Mom that we know about your relationship. You spilled the beans when you came up last month and got drunk." I saw his face turn ashen as he feared his brother would tell Harry. "We approve because we are involved with her family just like you and Mom. I told Mom that, well, um, uh, well I want to have a relationship with her like yours, and Angie wants to be involved too." Mike went on to explain more and repeat what he had told me earlier. Angie too added to the story telling about her family and more of the background.

Matt grabbed a chair and almost fell into it. His mouth was agape as he looked at me and he was trembling. I moved to him and took his head in my arms, against my breasts and just held him. "Are, are we OK Mom?"

"I think we are son, I think we are. I think we may be moving into a part of our lives that we weren't ready for and have to handle very carefully." I really wanted to take him to the bedroom and rip his clothing away and make hard and fast love to him, just fuck him, but there wasn't time and this wasn't the right time.

I reverted to being parental, getting Mike and Angie settled in the guest room and beginning dinner. Matt came up from the basement and put his arms around me. "I love you." I could feel his breath on my neck, his arms just below my breasts, and his manhood pressing into my ass. He wanted me as much as I needed him. "Does, does Angie want to do it with me? And Mike with you, I mean, won't that change things?"

I patted his arms as I stirred the slow cooking food. "I know honey, I know but they have already changed things and this isn't the time to talk." I heard Harry's truck come into the driveway and knew it was time to put on the wife face and get the family oriented. A lot of thoughts were going through my head about tonight, tomorrow, perhaps even months ahead. Could I accept a relationship with Mike? Could I accept or even get involved in a sexual relationship with Angie? This would be a Christmas to remember.

End Chapter 3, more to follow.

D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers