Matt & I Ch. 05

Story Info
Mike succeeds with Mom, and she and Angie find Matt.
4.2k words
4.6
56.7k
21

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers

Please read Matt & I, chapters 01 through 04 for events leading to this fictional scenario.

*

The water felt very warm, very good, very soothing, and a relaxing way to think. I just stood there with the warmth cascading over me, into my hair, across my breasts, and thought; thought about last night and this morning; I thought about the taboos I had broken in the past few months, and one I would probably break again and again. I couldn't help but to think back to last night, touching and holding Angie, then tasting her forbidden fruit. I couldn't believe that I wanted to do that but even more how much I enjoyed being with another woman. I reveled in the memory of this morning, of being in Matt's arms and having his wonderful hard manhood in me. It hit me that I had become a sexually charged woman. I had never before been a wanton woman, I had been happy with the sexual activity of my husband, but now that I had found love with Matt and all the other happenings I became more aware of sex and my sexual needs. I call it my sexual awakening.

I quickly dressed and in passing Mike and Angie's room noticed the movement inside. The door was fully open and Angie was on her knees with his cock in her mouth and her hands massaging his testicles. She turned slightly to see me standing there and winked before releasing his cock letting me see his beautiful hard manhood for the first time, and then she moved atop him took him inside. I didn't stay to watch; I closed the door, had I stayed I might have stripped and joined them in that bed. At that moment I confirmed that I would not hold to my vow and I would have sex with Mike. I had told myself I wasn't going to become Mike's lover and right now I didn't need or want another cock in me. Matt had satisfied me, again.

It was about half an hour before Angie joined me, freshly bathed, her hair damp but flowing beautifully around her face. She had on jeans and a white t-shirt top and was barefoot. I hadn't noticed her feet before, but they were slim, trim, and the toes had been professionally painted. Perhaps that was why she was barefoot, so I would notice.

"Can I fix you something?"

"No. I'll just have some coffee." She poured herself a cup and sat at the kitchen table. I could tell she wanted to talk. "Mom, what happened this morning? Mike came to me and didn't give me a chance to brush my teeth or really get awake before he was on me. I'm not complaining, just wondering."

I poured myself a coffee and sat down with her. "Mike saw me come up from the basement and knew I had been with Matt. I know he was jealous and I could tell he wanted sex. Does he know about last night with you and me?" She shook her head. "I mean, I have Matt and I love him so and I don't want to jeopardize that and have Mike blurting that out at some inopportune time. Matt seemed rather concerned, I don't mean afraid, but concerned at the thought of being with you, I think he may be afraid that it will harm his and my relationship and I certainly didn't tell him about us. I guess I think more now of being with Mike since looking at you two. It made me think about it."

There was a long silence, Angie not speaking, nor I, just the sound of sipping coffee. Then I continued. "I've given a lot of thought to all of it, your family relationship, you and I having sex, Matt as my love, and Mike wanting me as he does. If any of this ever got to Harry I'm not sure how he would react. Maybe, just maybe it would bring him out of this shell he is in and he would talk to me or maybe he would want you then I would know that it is me turning him off. I'm meandering aren't I? I guess I'm thinking out loud and I'm also not sure it makes a lot of sense, but what I'm trying to say is that I am confused, excited, dazed, and scared."

"Mom, I'm no expert at family, I mean I've told you about our relationship but through it all there is love. I mean, I know my parents love me and even my sister, in her own way, but maybe we use sex as our way of showing that love. It's easy to say I love you, but really showing it is difficult. I wish, oh, sometimes I wish it was different, but it's what I grew up with and it's what I know and understand. When we made love the other night it was wonderful and I felt like you loved me and I loved you and we showed it to each other."

I looked at her amazing blue eyes and saw they were damp, tears forming at the corners. "I do love you, I mean you're my daughter-in-law, but much like the daughter I never had. What, what happened the other night was new to me, you know that, and I'm not sure if it was expressing my love for you or if it was, well, experimenting. I don't regret it honey, don't think that, it was just new and exciting, and, oh hell, and maybe it will happen again."

She reached out for my hand, "I do hope so. It was wonderful."

The rest of the morning was uneventful, each of us doing chores around the house or going out shopping for food or Christmas presents. Matt came home early, right after lunch, kissed me on the cheek and disappeared downstairs to study. Mike and Angie followed him by only minutes. After unloading their packages Angie made her way downstairs; Matt's studies were to be interrupted.

Mike wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him. "Angie and I made a decision. She's going to spend some time with Matt so I can spend some time with you. Are you OK with that?"

I felt myself trembling, wondering if I was scared or excited or perhaps both. "By spending time do you mean --?"

"Uh huh, making love; right now." He leaned down, kissed me hard, pressing his tongue into my opening mouth. I could feel his hands roaming my body, across my ass, and then feeling my breasts through the layers of cloth, and I could feel his erection against my stomach. I broke the kiss, took his hand, and led him to the bedroom he shared with Angie. I would not take him to my bed, the bed I shared with Harry and Matt.

I stood before him and undressed, quickly, so he could stare at the aging body, the sagging breasts, and the nipples that had already grown to their fullest. He didn't speak, he removed his clothes and his cock was hard. I made note that he and Matt were almost the same size as I dropped to my knees and took him between my lips. I heard him moan, felt his hands on the back of my head, and savored the feel of his cock, the large head, the glans beneath, and the pleasure I was at last giving him.

I didn't want him to cum, not in my mouth. I lay back onto the bed and I thought he would enter me, but instead he spread my legs and kissed and nibbled down my leg until he was at my vaginal opening. His tongue danced from the base, past the opening, and to my clit where he licked, nibbled, and sucked. I was once again swept into that abyss of disappearance where only the pleasure surging through my body was important and all consuming. I was aware of my hands gripping the sheets and my toes curling as ripples of pleasure darted through me.

Then he entered me; sliding his hardness fully into me with one stroke and filling my cavity with his cock. He was atop me and his body was lunging and withdrawing. I was on the verge of another orgasm when he groaned and I felt his cock spurt its semen, splashing about in my vagina and giving me a wonderful feeling of at last surrendering to my other son. He held me for some time and I felt loved. Michael is not one to say he loves me but at that moment I could understand what Angie was saying that the sex expressed love.

I twisted to face him and reached between us for his cock and stroked it to life again. He was nearly erect when I moved down to take him into my mouth, tasting the remains of his semen and my vaginal secretion. I wanted to taste him, perhaps compare him to Matt, so I began to suck him and I savored the feel, the smell, the taste and the reaction of his body as finally he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all, licking away the last drops from the tip. It was different; he tasted less desirable, but not sickening.

"You didn't have to do that", he said when I moved back to face him.

"I know. I wanted to; I wanted to taste you and, um, show you that I do love you and enjoy having made love to you."

We talked more about things not associated with our sexual activity, but about him, about Angie, about his deployment. He held me naked in his arms, but our conversation was much like the mother and son we are. After I left the bed I thought back to those moments, regarding the fact that we were both naked, had just had sex, yet we acted as if all things were normal. Perhaps they were.

I left Mike and quickly showered being unsure when Harry would get home, but it was still early and I had plenty of time. The shower felt good and gave me those lone moments to consider what I had done and where I should allow this to go. I had enjoyed Mike and had given in to his desire but I didn't want him for a lover; I really didn't want, at that moment, to have sex with him again. I touched my breasts and my big nipples sprang to attention and I rubbed them then I touched myself, my clit, and was soon picturing Matt and Angie below me. How she must feel with him inside her and how he must feel having this lovely young woman in his bed. I didn't realize I was rubbing myself but I stopped, leaned against the shower and cast out the vision of the two of them. Downstairs Matt was enjoying the attention of his sister-in-law and Angie was enjoying him. I was sure she was feeling the same or similar intense pleasures he has been giving me and will surely give me in the future.

I was beginning dinner; Mike joined me, sitting at the table drinking some of the good Cabernet I had bought earlier when Angie came up from the basement wearing only a t-shirt and carrying the remainder of her clothes. I turned to look at Mike and he winked at his wife then at me, she smiled back at him then said "I'm going to grab a shower then I'll help you with dinner." She looked at me, smiled then moved to kiss me on the neck and cheek. "You could join me," she whispered as she turned and made her way down the hall.

"Take your time honey, I've got everything planned." I could see her beautiful tight butt as she turned away and I wanted to run to her, touch her soft cheeks, but I didn't. I had to fight that desire. I silently scolded myself for thinking of her that way, after all I had just been to bed with her husband, my son, and she with my other son. I was again in some form of sexual desire and began to shake, uncontrollably. "I'll be right back", I said to Mike and moved down the hall.

The door to their bathroom was open and I could see Angie's outline through the opaque curtain. I stood in the doorway and watched her move beneath the cascading water and wanted to undress and join her. I was still shaking, shaking because of a realization that I had become a sexually charged woman who wanted and enjoyed sex more than ever in my life and all this in only a few days. I looked at the clock; it would be a couple of hours before Harry would leave the job site. I thought of the sex she had just had with Matt and began to tingle with that elusive excitement. I chewed on my lower lip as I quickly undressed and stepped into the shower behind her. She turned, we kissed, we touched, I smelled the freshness of her body, and I savored the feel of her breasts against me and the feel of my growing nipples against her softness. I kept replaying my vision of her with Matt and I sought release.

She turned off the water and we toweled each other before moving to the bed. I tossed my discarded clothing to the floor and joined her. Our kisses became heated, long, and passionate; our breathing labored, our hands roaming soft skin, our bodies pressed tightly almost forming into one person. I couldn't stand it, I had to taste her, I had to enjoy her womanhood again, wanted to bring her to orgasm. I pressed her back against the bed and slid quickly between her legs letting the clean aroma of her vagina fill my nose. I licked between her lips from base to the opening that had been recently filled by Matt's wonderful cock. I tasted her, tasting the tangy sweetness of her and feeling her body move as I let my tongue dart in and out, much like a cock. I began rubbing her clit with my finger then replaced it with my tongue, licking hard against the nub then making circles around it. I put my finger inside her and moved to find her magical G spot. I could tell by her moans and her movements that I had succeeded. I continued my ministrations until her moans became louder, her body pressed against my mouth and her fluids began flowing over my tongue.

I hadn't noticed movement near us but when I looked up Mike was also on the bed, naked, sucking on her nipples as she came. He looked at me and smiled as he released her breast from his mouth. "Beautiful isn't she, and delicious."

"Yes. Yes, honey, she is."

Angie moved from beneath me, "It's my turn Mom. You were so wonderful and I came so hard. I love you."

"I love you too", I replied and again replayed her statements about sex displaying love as I lay back and she began making love to my needing body. Mike began touching and toying with my nipples as Angie began her oral attack on me. With both of them working on me it didn't take long to reach orgasm. I thought again of her with Matt and felt her tongue on my clit and I began to shake, to constrict from my toes upward, and flow into that wonderful darkness of orgasm.

Mike moved behind her and slid his cock into her then began the rhythmic movement of intercourse and I could see Angie's eyes close, her lips tighten, and her body relish once again the entry of a hard cock. I cannot understand or explain why, but I moved around so I could watch his cock slide in and out of her wetness. I had never been a voyeur but it was so exciting to be that close, to see his hard wet cock, to hear the squishing sounds of his entry and withdrawal, and the aroma of their sex mixed with my own. I watched transfixed until he finally came inside her and I could see his semen dripping from her. I came to reality and quickly rose from the bed, gathered my clothing and cleaned myself up.

As I began preparing dinner, again, I asked myself just what in the hell I was doing. I replayed what had just happened, that I was having a lesbian affair with my daughter-in-law in front of her husband and allowed him to create a ménage-a-trios. What had I become, where was I going, how could I allow this to happen? It was bad enough being in love with my son, having him as a lover, but allowing my stepson and his wife to become part of my sexual being was overpowering. I thought also of Harry, why he couldn't or wouldn't make love to me and feared his reaction to all of us if he ever found out.

I heard Matt come up from the basement; he put his arms around me, kissed me on the neck and casually asked when dinner would be ready. As I was answering him I heard Harry pull into the driveway. When he came through the garage door I went to him and kissed him like I hadn't kissed him in a long time. I expected him to push me away, but he didn't, he held me tightly and I relish that moment.

I looked up at him, "I love you and I don't think I've told you that in a long time, but I do."

He hugged me to him again, "I know, I've always known, and I love you too. Is there something wrong?"

"No. Absolutely not, I'm just in a wonderful Christmas spirit with my family around me and I wanted to share that spirit with you. And, I'm glad you're home safe. OK?"

"You bet", he answered and continued hugging me. "Best news though is that I don't have to go in tomorrow. We have Christmas Eve off."

I was touched with happiness and sadness at his statement; happy that all my family would be around sharing the holiday and we could do things together, but sad that some of our more personal activities would be halted. I convinced myself that this was best as it would give me time to think and consider where I wanted this to go and the others time to be themselves and not adjunct lovers.

We had the rest of the Cabernet with dinner then opened another afterward. Matt announced he was meeting friends and would be home later. I was glad he was going out as he needed to be with some of his old friends and take a break from school and studies, and perhaps even a break from me. The four of us sat around talking, as family would do, then watching some holiday movies on television. Harry began to doze in his favorite recliner and I encouraged him to go to bed. It wasn't long before the rest of us chose to do the same.

I was cleaning up when Matt came in. "You're home kind of early! Anything wrong?"

"Ah, no, everything's fine. We just weren't in a mood to sit around and booze it up. Danny has a late date with Christine and Marty has to leave early in the morning to visit relatives. And me, well, I have a wonderful home to come back to."

He came up behind me, wrapped his arms around me, and nuzzled my ear. "Has everyone gone to bed?"

"Yeah, but don't go rushing into ideas young man. We need to do some talking about things, and you know what I'm talking about."

"Me and Angie" he said in a disappointed tone like being caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Yeah, let's go downstairs."

Matt told me that he was at first unsure of touching or being with her, but as the moments passed and she undressed, his cock grew; his questioning gave way to desire and gave way to being inside her. She sucked him, mounted him, and he came inside her. He later rolled atop her, entered her again, and took much longer to climax. As he told me I got wet and wanted him atop me but the moment wasn't right.

"I'm not mad about you and Angie son; I knew it was going to happen. Mike and Angie planned it maybe even worked on the proper times so she could be with you. I'm not angry or disappointed." I sat back and cleared my throat. I decided not to tell him, just to let him know that his being with Angie was alright and did not affect us. "It's getting late and I need to get to sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

As I was leaving the room he took hold of my arm, spun me around, and kissed me hard and deeply, with the passion I had become accustomed to. "I love you Mom. I won't do it with Angie again."

"I love you son, but don't promise me something like that. You're young and she is very pretty and she has a; uh, she has a uh beautiful personality." I almost said beautiful vagina, but caught myself in time, actually I was about to blurt out 'pussy' for some reason, a description I rarely use. "Good night honey."

"Good night Mom."

The next day was Christmas Eve and we spent the day doing familiar family things. Angie helped me get food ready for the next day and went grocery shopping with me. With Harry home the events of previous days did not repeat themselves, everyone was on best behavior.

My wonderful husband helped himself to several fingers of single malt scotch that evening and was soon snoring in his chair. With my help he retired to bed followed closely by Mike, who had shared the liquor. Angie and I cleaned up from the evening assisted by Matt. I noticed her rubbing his cock thinking I didn't see. He was returning the favor by rubbing her beautiful round butt. I knew where this was going, I thought.

"I'll say good night to you two. See you in the morning."

It was Angie who reached for my arm, "No, come with us, please."

I looked at Matt, then Angie; she was smiling, but he looked unsure. I wasn't sure I wanted to be in bed with my son and his new lover, my lover also, but the temptation was great; more of my sexual awakening. I turned off the kitchen light and followed them to the basement. Once in the bedroom Angie quickly stripped then began removing Matt's garments. I watched as his cock sprang from his boxers and she dropped to her knees taking as much of it as she could into her mouth. Matt was moaning, and then looked at me, pleading silently for me to join them. I undressed and moved to his side. He put his arm around me and massaged my breasts encouraging my nipples to their hardest. He moved me close and kissed me, a full passionate kiss with his tongue dancing inside with mine.

D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers
12