Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 04

Story Info
The strange night ends with a new understanding.
19.4k words
4.69
45.8k
12

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(If you haven't already, please read Matt and Lisa at School -- Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. This will make much more sense if you do. There is also more detailed family background in A Family New Year's Eve.)

*

The slow cab ride back from the pool hall to the apartment was almost painful for the three roommates crowded together in the back seat. They couldn't keep their hands or their lips off of each other, much to the chagrin of the tough-looking, middle-aged African-American woman driving the cab. When they were stopped at a red light, Margie peeled Lisa's dress down, exposing her pert 34B breast and her swollen pink nipple. The lighter, triangular area defined the shape of her bikini top and highlighted the dusky pink bud in the center.

The driver, after seeing Lisa exposed in her rear-view mirror, turned around with a frown. "What you doin' back there? Sure...you cute, honey." she smiled at Lisa, "but why in my cab, darlin'? Can't you all wait but a few minutes?"

Matt couldn't help himself. He turned his sister towards him and dropped his mouth on to her breast, sucking the rubbery tip between his lips. The driver gasped at the brazen action of the young white boy. But before she could say anything, the light changed and she started to drive. Margie leaned over the front seat and tapped the driver on the shoulder. "Don't worry about them, Ma'am," she said with a soft chuckle. "He's her brother...he'll watch out for her."

"Lord preserve us all," the driver said as she looked heavenward. "I've seen a lot of things in my cab, honey," she'd caught Margie's eye and then looked in her mirror again. Matt was licking his older sister's breast, rubbing her nipple between his fingers. "Those two pretty hot, hmm? Really brother and sister?" Margie nodded as she watched her Master and her lover getting more and more excited as they got closer to home "Mmmm, mmmm! Well if you say so, darlin'. I guess they come from a close-knit family, huh?"

The cab pulled up in front of their apartment as Margie covered Lisa's breast with her dress and Matt pulled a bill out of his wallet to cover their ride and a very generous tip. "You wouldn't believe how close-knit our family is, Ma'am," Matt handed the bill to the driver. "Thank you, Ma'am...I don't need any change back, no." He started to climb out the door after Margie and his sister. The driver grabbed his hand as it lay across the top of the front seat.

"Well, your parents raised you to be polite, young man...I know you can't be all bad." She smiled at him. "You take care of her now." Matt shut the door and she drove off down the street.

Lisa and Margie wrapped their arms around Matt's waist as the trio strolled into their building. Once in the apartment, Matt took the two baggies of his new sales supply and put it safely away in his room, knowing he would call Winston the next day and they would strategize a new distribution scheme along with Maurice's help. The third bag, the one Margie had wagered for, sat on Matt's desk as he changed out of his suit into an old, comfortable pair of cut-off sweat pants. He set the music menu on his computer and when he was ready, he sat down at his desk, opened the bag and rolled a thin joint. As he lit the end, he punched a number on his cell phone. He took a hit as he heard a distinctive ring from upstairs.

Margie knew the ring as soon as she heard it. "Yes, Master?" she answered. "How may I serve you?" Her voice was whispery soft, the lilting Chinese accent sounded so hot.

Matt exhaled slowly, surprised by the sweet, heavy taste of the potent smoke. It had been a long time since he had smoked anything of this quality and the effects were both extreme and instantaneous. "Come down here...bring a pitcher of ice water and glasses. I need to thank you." Matt closed his phone and took another hit of the joint before he carefully snuffed it out in an ashtray. "Lisa? You in your room, baby?" He didn't have to raise his voice as his older sister's bedroom was right next to his; the doors from each of their rooms to the shared bathroom were open and he could hear her moving around.

He looked up when his sister entered his room and just like on that magical New Year's night, she simply took his breath away. The soft lights played off her tanned flesh, still slick with the sheen of sweat and good sex. He loved the way that her nipples were highlighted by the pale triangles on her rounded breasts left from her tanning bikini. He needed that ice water -- his mouth was parched and he was unconsciously licking his lips as his eyes moved over her exposed flesh. His breathing grew shallow as his eyes locked on to the third pale triangle caused by her tiny suit. Still plump and swollen from her earlier activities, Matt thought his sister's cunt was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

As Lisa crossed to her brother, an equally naked Margie followed her into Matt's room carrying the water pitcher from the refrigerator and three glasses. Setting the glasses down on the dresser, the beautiful Asian coed tilted her head causing her long black hair to fall over her perfect tits and highlight her stiff nipples. She filled the glasses with the most graceful movement of hand and arm and then set the pitcher down.

Again, Matt felt in awe of the gift that Yuan Mai Ling had given him -- all of her self... her love completely...to be his. She took a glass in each hand and gave one to the brother and one to the sister. Handing them over, she kissed each of them lightly on the lips, whispering her love to both of them.

Matt took a much-needed drink of water and then sat down in the swivel chair in front of his computer. He lit the joint in the ashtray and took another hit before passing it on to Margie. After she took the joint from his hand and took a small hit, Matt pressed his lips to his sister's and slowly exhaled the powerful smoke into her mouth. He motioned to both girls to hold the smoke deep as long as they could. And as the smoke started to escape their lips, all three were smiling at each other, the girls standing together in front of the luckiest freshman on campus.

He looked at Margie and once again marveled at how much she looked like a Chinese version of his older sister. Their physical measurements were almost identical -- both of them were perfect in every way. "You were very smart tonight, Mai Ling." A deep blush only made her neck and cheeks more beautiful. "I was so proud of you...using what I have tried to teach you."

Margie was so excited by her Master's unexpected words of praise. The rush she felt was as dizzying as the potent dope she was smoking. It made her sooo wet!

He took the joint out of her fingers and pulled the outrageously cute coed down on his knee. Inhaling the last of the thick, sweet smoke, Matt kissed his sister and gave her the smoke as he exhaled. Then he turned to Margie. "I told you I needed to thank you. Know why?"

Margie grinned back. "I think we are smoking the reason, Matt." She moved her head slowly to the left and then the right. Her hair was like a black shimmering waterfall rushing down over her breasts, separating around her hardened nipples.

It was difficult to draw his eyes away but he did. "That's certainly part of it, baby... knowing that a dealer would keep his best stuff for himself...but there was more."

Margie tried to ask but nothing came out of her mouth. Lisa had sunk to the floor between her girlfriend's legs and her tongue was buried between Margie's swollen labia. Matt gently pulled his sister back, eliciting a groan from both girls. "Tell her, Lisa...why are we so proud of our China Doll?" He bent forward and took her fat nipple in his mouth. Covering his teeth with his lips, he started chewing on the rubbery tip. Margie was going crazy as Lisa substituted two fingers for her tongue inside Margie's cunt.

Lisa straightened enough to bring her face even with Margie's. They both leaned into the kiss at the same time...all three seemed to be operating on the same wavelength. All of the lust and passion that she was feeling came out in Lisa's deep, throaty voice. "Two reasons, baby..." she looked directly into the black pools of Margie's almond-shaped eyes, "first, you chose to listen to Matt and me about black men, ignoring the old stories."

Another deep flush colored Margie's golden skin as she thought again about what had happened earlier that night. "Oh my God!" Margie cried, her voice pitching higher. "I'm so glad that I did...I mean...Oh my..." She looked at Matt, scared for a moment that he would be unhappy with her, but he was smiling and enjoying her reaction.

"We knew you would be, baby..." Lisa continued, "but the second reason is really the one Matt was talking about." Matt sat back and looked at his sister and then nodded his head for her to continue. "Margie, think about it, baby. How did my brother describe us -- you and me -- in his words and his actions tonight?" Margie looked at Lisa and then turned to Matt. She thought for a minute and then turned back to Lisa. "Whores." She started to smile as she started to understand. "We were his whores. He used us to seal the deal. We were his possessions." She slid a finger through her wet slit.

Lisa smiled back at her Asian lover. "You are absolutely right, my love." Margie's skin flashed with Lisa's words; her nipples grew even longer and her cunt grew wetter. "We were the lowest of the low." Margie nodded at Lisa again. "Tell me, baby...tell us both..." Lisa's voice dropped again, "was there ever a minute...outside of having huge orgasms...that you did not feel like you were in complete control?"

Margie's eyes opened as far as they could as she gasped, drawing in air. "Oh, I know!" She started to bounce her taut ass on Matt's thigh. "God, Lis'," she shrieked, "that's what made the sex so good! They thought it was all about them..." her whole face began to smile, "but the whole time...it was all about us...it was so cool!" The two girls met in a torrid kiss.

Matt took the opportunity to stick several fingers into each of their pussies and gently circle their clits with his thumbs. "That's right, babe. It's a couple of things all mixed together." Both girls were moaning into each others' mouth as Matt fingered both of them deeper and deeper. "There's attitude in there along with some incredibly cute pussy power." He smiled when he heard one of them giggling softly. "But mostly," he said with a sudden seriousness, "it's recognizing and understanding who has the real power in a dominant / submissive relationship."

Lisa pulled back and looked at her brother, lust pouring out of her dark brown eyes. Then she looked at Margie. "It was like...you just knew...that was pretty cool, baby. You haven't been at this stuff too long." Both girls reacted to Matt's thumbs as they circled ever closer to their engorged clits. It was hard for Lisa to speak, but she continued. "But when you used it...when the whore reeled in the mark and set the terms for the bet... sticking it to the big man... baby that was unbelievable." Lisa and Margie met again -- lip to lip and tongue to tongue -- as Matt brought them to climax with his fingers.

He watched his two lovers kiss for a moment and then drew them apart. "Lisa," he said, "go call Mom and Dad. If they're up, tell them to turn their webcam on and IM me." He watched her walk away, swiveling her gorgeous ass before she turned into her room.

Smiling up at the beauty perched on his thigh, he asked Margie how he could thank her properly. "Your wish is my command, my darling," he said. Her almond-shaped eyes opened wide as she considered the possibilities.

Margie looked around his room as she thought through her choices. Lisa came back in with a smile on her face. "They were in bed, Matty. Mom's gonna IM you in a minute." She noticed the strange look on Margie's face. "What did I miss? What did you say to her, Matt?"

Matt brought his laptop to life as he answered his sister. "I asked how she would like to be thanked her for her fine work earlier this evening." He kissed Lisa the way brothers are never supposed to kiss their sisters. "I said her wish was my command."

Lisa gasped when she heard her brother. She looked at Margie who nodded in response to her silent question. Before she could say anything, the computer signaled an incoming message. Margie stood up next to Lisa as Matt swiveled around towards his desk and clicked on the video chat window.

"What a lovely surprise, darlings!" Laurie's voice came from the computer speakers. The window on the monitor showed a close-up of her beautiful face.

Lisa pushed over Matt's shoulder. "You cut your hair again, Mom...it's so cute...God, it's so short."

Their mother laughed at her daughter's comments. "Funny as it seems, the shorter I cut my hair..." she paused for a moment. "Hey guys, who all is there?"

Matt clicked on the 'zoom out' button until he could see himself and the girls over his shoulders in the little monitor window. "Just us chickens, Mom," he said. "Lisa's right... your haircut is really hot."

"Thanks, honey." Laurie zoomed her webcam back as well, revealing her full, rounded breasts and then her husband at her side. "Like I was saying, the shorter I cut it, the longer your father seems to get." She pulled him closer until his hard cock was exposed to the camera.

"Oooh, Daddy," Lisa moaned, "you're looking very tasty tonight."

"Hi, sweetie," Steven greeted his daughter, "we were just talking about all of you. Yes, all of you, Mai Ling." Margie giggled, but they all knew she loved being included as part of the family.

"What's up, Pop?" Matt asked for all of them.

"Nothing, really. We've just been...missing you guys...and wondering when a good time would be to...come and visit." Matt and girls were staring at his monitor, watching their mother's head bobbing back and forth over their father's hard cock. The slow speed of the video, combined with the position of the camera - their father's head was missing - made for a very surreal image.

"Mom," Matt interrupted, "do you have your monitor window on? Can you see what we're seeing?"

Laurie let her husband's cock slip out of her mouth and looked at her monitor. "Of course, Matty. Why do you ask?" "Just a real interesting view is all, Mom. Dad isn't all there, if you get my drift."

Laurie zoomed her camera in until her head and shoulders filled the frame. Then she brought Steven's hard-on into view. "Right now, children..." she drew her tongue along the curved shaft, "this is really the only part of your father I'm interested in."

Lisa and Margie moaned together at the sight before them. Each one thought how nice it would be to be at Laurie's side, helping her suck that cock.

"Anyway," Matt continued, "that's really the reason we're calling. There's a Holiday Parents' Weekend in two weeks and we really want you guys to come."

"Two weekends from now?" Laurie paused to think for a moment. "I'm sorry, honey, but that Friday is the staff party at school...and I've missed that the last two years."

Lisa and Margie were instantly aware of the change in Matt. He sat up straighter in the chair and his breathing slowed and steadied. His chest and arms seemed to expand as he sat there concentrating for a moment. His voice was normal volume, but he pitched it to a lower register. "Excuse me, slut. What did you just say?" The girls jumped at the tone of Matt's voice. They almost pissed themselves and he wasn't even talking to them! Then Matt turned and smiled at them -- his back to the camera. "Margie, roll a skinny...that bag." He pointed to the open baggie and then resuming his role, he turned back to the camera and waited for Laurie to speak.

Matt and Lisa watched silently as their mother looked into the camera and then crossed her arms behind her back, thrusting her full breasts and swollen nipples towards her children. Then lowering her head, she apologized to her son. "Please, Master. I am so sorry. It has been too long since you have disciplined me...and I need that so much." Laurie glanced at the camera and then looked down again. "Of course...we will be there with you. We wouldn't want to be anywhere else, Master." It had been so long since she hard heard that tone...she reacted immediately in a physical way.

Matt's father leaned down into the webcam's range. He was laughing as he spoke to his son in Chinese. "Hen hao de! Very well done! I can smell your mother's cunt from ten feet away!"

"Thanks, Pop." Matt resumed conversing in a normal tone, speaking Chinese. "I'm not the only one who has done well...Yuan Mai Ling outdid herself tonight. She is a bright pupil and she seems to want to pursue this lifestyle with us. I want you and Mom to spend time with her, help her the way you helped Lisa and me." Margie was squealing in delight (of course she understood father and son) as she finished rolling the joint. She lit it and gave it to Matt and he took a hit. Ten seconds later, he exhaled and gave it to Lisa.

"Wait 'til you try this, Pop...outrageous." Matt had switched back to English. "Even better...wait until you and Mom meet our new friends...the guy who gave me this and his business associates. Gonna be a ton of fun." Laurie moved back into sight. She whispered into the microphone, "Am I forgiven, Master?" She looked back down waiting for her son's reply. Just a moment later, she looked up hearing his cheerful response.

"Of, course, Mother. You know I can't stay upset with you. But you can look forward to some corrective attitude adjustment when I see you again." Matt's smile was just a little crooked when he said that.

Matt and Margie both laughed when they heard Steven from off camera. "Shr, hai eega... Once again," he'd said, referring to the musky aroma coming from Laurie's excitable pussy.

Laurie looked at her son and her daughter and their roommate. "My God," she thought as she gazed at the monitor, "they are so beautiful...so bright." Then she saw Margie kissing her daughter. "And so incredibly hot!"

"So tell us," Laurie said, "what our newest daughter did to make you so proud of her tonight."

"It's kind of a long story, Mom. I'll tell both of you the whole sexy tale when you get here. You'll need to know about the whole thing anyway when you meet our new friends." Matt paused to take a hit off the joint. "But for right now, I'll just say that she performed like a pro. In a pretty stressful situation, she stayed aware of everything going on, and used a little situation going on to snag this baggie of $1000 pot." Matt saw the look of shock register on Laurie's face and realized his mistake. "No...I don't mean she stole it or anything."

Laurie calmed down immediately. "Well that's good, honey. What did she do?"

Lisa and Margie were giggling in the background, feeling each other up for the parents' benefit...and theirs, of course. Matt said, "She bet one of the guys that my cock is more than ten inches long. The way she did it, he had to take the bet...had no choice in front of his friends. Of course," Matt chuckled, "we already knew who the winner would be."

"Well done, Mai Ling," they heard Steven. "I can't wait to taste it...gan ni...you, too," he said. They all laughed together. "What did your Master do to thank you?"

Matt looked back at the gorgeous Chinese coed, standing naked and smelling like sex just behind him. Lisa leaned into the front of the camera and said, "Oh my God, Mom...he said, and I quote, 'Your wish is my command'! Can you believe it?"

Knowing better than to question her son about this, Laurie simply smiled back into the webcam. "Matthew," she said, "if you don't mind, please have Margie go to her room -- right now, yes -- and call me on my cell phone." She saw Matt nod and turn towards Margie. Then she saw the girl turn and walk out of the room. "Alright, darlings," she said, "we are going to get off now. Please make reservations for us at the usual hotel." Laurie paused thoughtfully for a moment. "I'm going to go talk with Margie now, Matthew. Remember, honey, everything happens for a reason. Talk to you soon. We love you guys."

Matt and Lisa could hear the cell phone ringing in their parents' bedroom. Together, they said goodbye to their mother and father and promised to make the reservations the next day. Matt closed the video chat window on his computer, turned off the monitor, and got up from his chair. He smiled at his sister as he put his long arms around her and drew her body next to his. He pressed his lips to hers and kissed her with all the love he felt for her. Then he pulled away and looked into her dark brown eyes. "You know why I'm doing this, don't you?"