Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of my transformation with my wife.
4.1k words
4.6
94.7k
22

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna did something that she never had done before. Whenever, we had sex, she would immediately head to the bathroom and clean herself up. She also tried to avoid wet spots on the sheets and, if there were any, I was to sleep on them. That night, she rolled off me, took out her femdoe and gave me the bulbous end to suck so I took in her very sticky, heavy vaginal cum. She jumped out of bed, put her boy-thong back on and then pulled out new heavy cotton-striped pyjamas that had a fly and a string cord. She had me cuddled into her, still in my lingerie and nightie.

"I like doing this, the other way around. I wish we had done this sooner. Let's talk about it in the morning though."

We were soon asleep and the first thing I knew was Joanna nudging me.

I woke up as she climbed back on top of me, having taken off her pyjama bottoms and her thong. The first thing I really knew were her delicious globes coming back onto me and, once more, presenting her anus and cunt for my service.

"Mmmmmm, just clean me up, I need some more pleasure"

Back to my tongue, nose and mouth work on her encrusted love areas I went, taking her in and obviously pleasing her. Her hands worked their forward and played with me through my panties and she referred to my cock as my boy-clit, bringing it up to its maximum. She lent forward, opening her pussy further to me and teased me through the fabric of my black panties. I felt her orgasm starting to rise, and once more her pre-cum was pretty copious in its quantity that went into my mouth. She moved forward on me, turned around and slid her hands under my panties to release my clit into her cunt.

"Fuck me, my girl Mattie."

She rode up and down on me as I matched her movements from under her. She allowed me to feel her breasts under pyjama tops and soon she was climbing her sexual mountain to orgasm in the high clouds.

She stayed on me for probably fifteen minutes as she wound down.

"Mmmmm, that is a really nice way to wake up. Let's go and get some coffee"

She jumped off the bed,

"And then we can shower and I so want to feel your breasts."

Joanna slipped her thong back on and her jammie bottoms. She handed me a negligee and we went through to make some coffee and sat at the table. She held my hand."

"I really prefer you as a woman, you know. It really is the sort of 'in-between sex' that appeals to me. That was the best sex of our marriage so far; well for me it was"

"For me too, and I really thank you for your tolerance over this"

"Don't worry and don't be stupid; you probably haven't seen anything yet."

And she smiled and winked at me.

"In fact, I am of the mind that if we had been without children, I would fully transform you and have you living 24-7 as my wife. And I mean that."

She continued,

"For example, I would love you to have real breasts and a better girly shape. However, do not get me wrong, you are pretty convincing already, given your legs, your smallish hands, the 'curvature' that you have and, luckily, no real Adams Apple showing."

"Thanks, Joanna"

"However, with the kids, we are going to have to find a balance in all of this and that will mean some 'novelty' in our approach. "

She smiled again, and drunk some more coffee.

"And on that score, we need to get showered and dressed as I want to take you shopping today. I thought we would head to the discount area at Banbury and then we can take on Oxford or Reading. Yes, I want you to go as a female and you will be ok as both places do get a lot of tranny clientele apparently. And you are with me."

We went back to the bedroom and stripped off. Normally, bathing together rarely took place, though we also had a large tub and had had some family baths. But showering together, I really had to strain the memory as to last when.

Joanna slowly stripped down, taking her pyjama bottoms and her thong off. I had a close look at it and it was indeed more like a male jockstrap.

"I really like wearing it, Mattie, and wouldn't mind getting a couple more today as well as plain back or white briefs, or boy briefs. What do you think?"

She then took off her pyjama tops. "And I thought I would really try and find some 'restraining' bras to flatten me out a bit. Obviously I am a C cup so complete flattening is out, short of surgery and I have given that some thought by the way.

I took my bra off last to tease Joanna a bit. She came across and closely inspected my breasts.

"These are nice on you."

She inspected them closely and felt them on me, coming from behind and cupping my breasts against me.

"Come on into the shower, I want to wash you and you me. Here are shower caps by the way."

Putting them on, we entered the shower and soon the hot water was streaming over us.

"I love you naked with no hair like this", as her hands roamed over me, focusing inevitably on my boy-clit and also my anus.....

I washed her down carefully and then she pushed me downwards so as to orally take her then and there, Very quickly, she was cumming into my mouth.

"Leave your tongue in me while I calm down, Mattie"

I obliged, taking all of Joanna's orgasmic emission in.

We stepped out of the shower and toweled each other down, Joanna a little weak from the pleasure this morning. She perked up quickly though.

"Come on, we need to get dressed and I have some things for you to wear -- you will hint at feminity but your dress will be somewhat 'asexual.' Nothing to worry at"

And then her laughter.

Back into the bedroom, and Joanna went to one of her drawers.

"You have a choice of wearing your lingerie from last night; however I also have these which are from me before I lost weight. They should fit you though, before we get you stocked up"

I responded with a "Thanks, Joanna"

"You know, Mattie,I want you in nothing but panties from now on, no male underwear."

Joanna held up a white part lacy soft bra and matching panties.

"Remember these perhaps; from the age of Joanna Zog I think. Try them on"

So I slipped into the bra, hooking it around my breast and putting my falsies into their respective cups before slipping the straps over my shoulders. The panties fitted well, holding my clit nicely in.

"Nice, now these I have bought for you ahead of time and she held up a pair of carbon grey women's pants, with an evidently high waist.

"Firstly, put these tights on as it will be chilly out there and then follow the pants."

I rolled the hosiery on, Joanna suitably impressed by my talent, and then put the pants on which came high up my waist. She had sized me well.

"Ok, Mattie, for your top, I want you to try on this old blouse of mine"

She held up a grey silky one with a Peter Pan collar.

"And I have this large jumper for you to wear."

Joanna had always liked her jumpers and sweaters baggy, so I wasn't that surprised that it fit easily on me. The blouse went on to and was a little tight but I could get the buttons on it done up. There was a little pressure on my breasts that I could feel.

"Ok that's you before we fix you make-up."

Joanna put on a pair of plain black female briefs, a tight bra, and then for her top, a rugby shirt and a pair of jeans. Socks on and she produced these boy-like brown brogues.

"Oh I got these for you to go on with, but we need to do some shoe shopping."

She handed over a pair of flat heeled shoes, size 7.5, and my size.

"They should be reasonably comfortable for you. No socks by the way. Back into the bathroom for you."

Joanna then quickly made me up, lightly and nicely using a mix of grey and brown for my eyes and some burnt red lipstick to highlight my lips. She then brushed my hair, sweeping it into a more femme look, before applying hair lacquer to lock the style in. As to her make up it was very minimal and she pulled her hair back with a band. And there was a spray of a Bulgari perfume for me.

"I may need to have it cut shortly, and think I will go for a boy look this next time. What do you think?"

"Let's grow your out some more, it is a lovely feminine colour with that dark ginger-brunette tone, and it's already so thick. You are lucky"

"Ok let's get going. You look great"

Joanna produced a small tan clutch bag for me, one of hers. And she made sure I had my necklace on and some of her bangles.

"My jewellery is essentially yours now by the way. We may have to some resized and we need to work on your ears, but here are some clip ear-rings for today."

She helped snap them into place and then went to the hall cupboard and pulled out her old red coat.

"This should fit you really well and, maybe, it will help you 'hide' behind it"

Meanwhile, she put on a grey jacket over her rugby shirt.

"I'll drive."

We locked up, went to the car, got it and Joanna pulled away.

That evening we came back with the back of the car full of parcels and bags. What a day; I had had only a few looks at me and then Joanna had stepped in, saying that we had a party coming up and this was preparation for it. We had even managed lunch smoothly.

Without going into minute details of each item, I came away with four skirts of varying lengths, six pairs of pants, five pairs of shoes, eight blouses, eight tops and boots, six bras, probably around twenty pair s of panties, two suspender belts, a waspie, a corset, plenty of stockings and pantyhose and three pairs of female pyjamas, as well as a couple of plain but feminine dressing gowns, and a pair of simple, female (well almost asexual) slippers.

Joanna, on the way over to Banbury, had said that we needed to avoid buying sweaters and nighties as she needed to go through her older larger clothing. There would be plenty in closet that could be worn by me as well as, maybe, some bras and certainly a number of panties. I said that I would be quite turned on by wearing lingerie that had been up against her boobs or cunt. She had chuckled at that.

She also joked that I had more and better lingerie than she had ever had. We had bought good brands on discount like Wacoal, Triumph, Barbara, Fantasie and Chantelle.

Not that Joanna had been inactive; she found two pairs of male like shoes, two pairs of nice heavy, small, classic striped men's pyjamas, and a nice silk male robe for wearing around the house. On top of all of this, she bought some moreof her flattening bras as well as plain, elastomer content, female briefs. Lastly, she had managed to buy men's briefs for herself and two thongs and jockstraps.

Shecommented,

"The only time I wear women's panties now is to scent them for your pleasure -- now if I find a girlfriend, we can use hers for that too."

In a riding shop, Joanna also bought a couple of crops and then, lastly, we stopped at this good sex shop on the outskirts of Oxford and bought three different sized vibrators, two heavy, chrome butt plugs, and some wrist and ankle cuffs as well as a spreader. Joanna admitted that she had spent time online and that her sexual repertoire and inventory was rapidly increasing and I would soon see what she had been up to.

We made our way, exhausted, home.

"Let's briefly freshen up and grab a quick Italian"

Despite my nervousness in going into one of our more familiar haunts, that is what we did. Joanna fronted the conversation to the staff to cover for me.

We got back to the house at about 9pm and took off our coats.

Joanna said,

"Look Mattie, you go and run a nice hot bath and soak, and please ensure that there is no stubble on you."

"I really don't mind if you start using my salon for waxing treatments and special make-up sessions; that is something that I can tee up for you."

She continued,

"And you do need to keep your love channel as clean as possible for my access, particularly when you are at home"

I went to move towards the bedroom.

"I will get the bags unpacked and then leave out your nightwear; I also want to ferret around my dressing room so take your time. Once you are out of the bath and in your night attire ready for me,give me a call."

So off to the bathroom I went and drew a long bath with some bubble bath. I stripped down and put my lingerie in the laundry basket. Into the bath I got and had an inspection with my razor, using it to shave my face and then my 'mons' and my chest, ensuring I was as smooth as a baby. I nearly fell asleep.

Joanna came in to the bathroom. "Ok honey, you look good there, and I just love your breasts emerging from the suds; a bit like mine."

She went around the bathroom to her counter and pulled out some eye shadow and lipstick and her Chanel No 5 perfume.

"Mattie love, just a touch of eye make up, lipstick and perfume yourself and that will be fine tonight. Your lingerie is laid out for you now."

She sat on the edge of the bath and closely looked at me.

"Look Mattie, we will manage this with the kids somehow but I really do want you as my wife from now on. To you I will be Jo, and really that isn't much difference to our names, is it. But Jo as in Joe."

"I have been thinking long and hard, so there will be several changes in the days and weeks to come but you will, I am sure, approve of them and support me with them."

"I'm going to go and shower and change in the guest room and then, as I said before, I want to read in the study for a while before coming to bed as I want to relax and also think some more. Do stay awake for me!"

She exited the bathroom; I could hear her move around the bedroom and the TV went on. I was getting out of the bath and dried down when she said,

"I am off to shower now in the guest room. I have left you my brief panties that I have been wearing all day on your pillow. I am looking at them now and I can tell you that they are nicely crusted, so enjoy them and contemplate me and my pussy for the next hour or so. See you soon."

I dried down, made up as suggested, and went back into the bedroom. There on the bed was the pink Chantelle bra, waspie and panties that we had gotten, along with new charcoal stockings. Next to them was something I recognized, her long cream/white silk nightie she had shortly after we had married, and there was a matching gown.

This ensemble had more of a strap across the shoulder and an open back but, in Joanna's time, her breasts and her nipples had been neatly shaped and outlined in the nightie's bodice; this was covered in a lace interwoven with a hint of gold thread. I checked and it was a size 16, far too big for her today and far too feminine in style.

I took my time putting the lingerie on and it felt good. On the TV, she had left another lesbian DVD running with two young girls, one a brunette and the other like me, a dark redhead and very much the filly of the two. Both girls were shaved and very much enjoying their oral and toy play.

I slipped on Joanna's nightie and it fitted well. I tried on the peignoir and that felt wonderful so I left it on. There on the pillow were her panties from the day and I had a close look. She had been right about their state and I could already take her essence without even wearing them. She had obviously been quite excited during the day. There was also an old stocking next to the panties and I used that to bind her gusset onto my nose from behind me by running the stocking through the leg holes. I tightened it up and tied it off. Joanna's scent was indeed strong. I lay down on the bed watching the movie.

Jo appeared about 40 minutes later as the DVD was finishing. She was dressed in her new male pyjamas with their string cord hanging down where her cock should be. Her hair was firmly swept backwards; there was no make up on and she was carrying a bag. She stood in front of me and we looked at each other, no touching, or saying a thing. I continued to inhale her essence and looked at her.

She leant forward and went under her old silky nightie and her hand sought out my panties and pulled them down slightly.

"Push your bottom up"

I complied. She took out some lubricant, massaged it onto her finger and then into my anus, her finger lingering in there. From the bag, she pulled out one of the heavy butt plugs we had bought that day and pushed it home, pulling my panties back into position.

She took the bag around her side of the bed and came back to me. Her hands wandered over my breasts and down to my clit. She was looking at me intently and then came forward and kissed me on the lips through her brief's fabric. I could pick up the fragrance of a man's cologne.

"Maybe I should gag my girl, but I want you to render your oral submission to me, Mattie."

With this, she stepped back and stood in front of me and peeled off her pyjama bottoms to reveal her new jockstrap covering her mons pubis and her haven.

"I do enjoy wearing these you know, but then you need unadulterated access to me to please me with your womanly tongue and mouth."

She slipped her fingers into the jockstrap band and quickly lowered the strap and covered herself with her hand. She stepped forward to me again, close to my face so her cunt would be right in front of my line of vision through her scented briefs.

"Look what I have done for you."

She quickly removed her hand and there in front of me I saw that she had removed all her pubes too.

"Say nothing for now, but it does feel good and I want to feel you closer in me with your tongue and your clit. And a good lover should be naked for her girlfriends or boyfriends. It's more hygienic too."

Her finger came back to play along her labial valley and down to her cunt and back up to massage and tease her clit. She was full onto me as she slowly masturbated herself, something I had never seen her do before.

"I love doing this to my little cock"

Her fingers circled her clit, gently pressing on it, squeezing it out of its hood. They then ran full length down her now wet slit and one finger slipped into her, and then two.

She pulled them out and presented them to my lips under her brief and I took her pre-cum in. Back to her clit technique, then down the labial love channel and again insertion and some fingering before she re-presented her sticky digits for my tongue.

This went on for some 10 minutes and then she spun around, leant over, presenting her bottom to me and I could clearly see that she too had the other butt plug in her rear channel.

Her fingers darted under her and she started heavily masturbating her cunt, giving me a clear view of her pre-cum emerging and her fingers going in and out. All her former pubes had gone and she was naked as a baby down here. I nearly came as she did, with three fingers in her she tipped herself into her first orgasm.

"Mmmmm but now I want your tongue and mouth on me and here's the medium sized vibe to begin with. Use it on me Mattie."

She climbed on the bed, released her briefs from me, and rolled over onto her haunches, presenting her bottom towards me. I stepped out of my peignoir came to her from her rear and my nose and tongue lingered on her naked pussy and around her plugged anus. She nuzzled back into me so that I could go deeper and run my tongue up her labial channel towards her clit. She was very wet from her first orgasm and this I duly took in, so as to encourage her to flow more with her second. As she built her intensity up, I was ready with the vibrator and just before she orgasmed I pushed it into her with the vibration on; this was enough for her and over the top she went, with a fairly strong ejaculation. She had hardly ever shot her cum before. I cleaned her up.

"Just like those two girls on the DVD?"

"That was good, now I need to queen you again to remind me you are my sex girl."

She climbed on top of me and moved her bottom right onto my nose. I could feel the plug in her. She moved forward slightly giving me better access to her very heavily moist cunt, grabbed the TV control and hit replay so she could see the two girls play.

12