Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 04

Story Info
The story of my transformation with my wife.
5.1k words
4.49
64.2k
18

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning seemed to quickly arrive and I awoke in Jo's arms. She gave me a kiss and said,

"Take your time, I will see to the children, but you will need to slip into your tracksuit bottoms or something before they see you in your pink glory."

I slowly got up, did my basics, including a douche, threw on some clothing and went through to the kitchen and helped Jo make some scrambled eggs and bacon for the children, before they departed. There was the usual rush-around for the kids, making sure they had all that they need before heading off with their close friends. They were heading to Legoland for one of the days and would have a wonderful time and they loved going around to their place as they had horses and other animals, and it was a chance to really muck in.

Bob, their friends' father arrived with the friends at 8.15 and kisses all around and they were soon off.

"Is there any more coffee, Mattie?"

"Yes, I think so," and we went through to the kitchen and sat down on the bar stools.

"Ok, a big day to day. Firstly, we need to get ready and then it's off to Wimpole Street for midday. I think we will be lucky to get out of there before 2.30 or 3pm but, by then, it should be pretty clear for getting out of London. We are not heading too far and I have booked us into a nice hotel in Bedford, Milton Keynes area, just to the east of the M1. It is an 18th Georgian country house and is on the up. Are you ok with that?"

"Yes, it sounds wonderful."

"Well we have a great suite, with a massive four poster bed."

"Great, anything special I need to take as I have mostly packed."

"All I would say is no pants allowed this weekend, and I presume you will have a couple of basques packed; your cream and grey one perhaps, with the ribbon lacing at the back."

"That's in already."

"Well, why don't you go and start to get ready; we need to leave here by about 10.30. By the way, I am boxing up the 'Stool' as I fancy doing some reading and they have a DVD. Could you choose a couple of my used briefs; the more stained the better, out of the basket and ziplock them?"

"Oh, and by the way, I'll choose some DVDs and what toys we need."

We went our separate ways. I did my usual body check, a close cut shave and a shower. I tidied up my hair and made-up, nothing too heavy.

Back into the bedroom, and I chose a plain white Wacoal bra and slipped in my breasts; these I hadn't fixed just in case Dr. Curtis wanted to inspect my real nipples and chest. I matched the bra with a pair of Wacoal white hisides with two simple lace panels either side of my 'mons;' these were one of my favourite pairs. I slipped on some grey hose and then chose a grey-charcoal blouse, black bolero jacket and for my skirt, an elasticated dark charcoal coloured one, with a swirling modern pattern in cream and grey. As it was a bit chilly, and also for the weekend, I put on my charcoal leather boots, that have a small 'gold' stirrup on their heels.

My gold necklace, charm bracelet, and my two rings, some Coco perfume, and I was ready. I also took my red Burberry coat in case it was cold or damp.

Joanna also had got dressed in her classic fashion. A pair of casual trousers in a beige colour, a dark brown rollneck sweater, socks and brown lace brogues, and no jewelry other than her watch.

We took the luggage out to the back of the car; we were going in our 4x4 SUV, so had plenty of room, though the back had three sealed boxes in, one I knew was the 'Stool' and the other two smaller ones contained our toys and DVDs. There was also a flat-pack carton, but I didn't ask any questions. The futon mat went in as well.

We locked up and moved on out, Joanna driving just in case I had any butterflies, which I did admit to being a tad nervous. We headed to the M40 and towards London. Conversation was light and very little about what lay ahead of us. Some discussion about lunch and what we should do, and then we thought that we could find a wine bar or café near Wigmore Hall and just grab a quick bite. I commented that we would need a wine or three after Dr. Curtis.

We pulled into the parking close to the Hall; London was reasonably quiet for a Saturday. Joanna jumped out of the car and came around to my side and helped me out. She held grabbed my hand and gave me a quick kiss.

"Come on, Mattie, the first day of your new female life."

And a mutual "I love you" and off we walked around the corner into that famous medical street, and once home of Paul McCartney. Up to number 25 and then in the front door and up to the third floor in the lift, a trip I knew that I was going to probably be making frequently. I was nervous now and Joanna held me tightly.

We entered the suite, and a young receptionist greeted us.

Joanna told her that we were here to meet Dr Curtis, Joanna and Mattie Brown that is and that I was the principal client. We were asked to take a seat and if we wanted a coffee.

About 10 minutes late, Dr Curtis emerged and he couldn't have been nicer. He was about 40 to 45, dark short spiky hair, glasses and a nice smile, a hint of a Yorkshire accent on his voice.

He shook hands with us and led us through to his office. He introduced us to his counsellor, Sharon, and explained that she was an integral part of the support process and that it was good we were acquainted soonest. He then went through what would happen, a joint session with them covering my history both medically and life-wise, and then our history, our wants and needs. He said that we would run through extensive questionnaires and then I would have a one-on-one with Sharon. I asked if Joanna could be there as I had nothing to hide from her. This was agreed. Following this, there would be an extensive medical assessment.

Joanna handed over an envelope with my paperwork all completed. I had just provided the proofing and the signatures before heading out. Along with the forms, informed consents, and a gender biography of me that Joanna had written, plus some references to Joanna's data, there was a copy of the letter of potential support and medical reports from our GP whom Joanna had approached.

The doctor, a female, had raised the subject at our annual health checks when she noticed that I was in panties and given my 'androgynous' clothing. She had concluded by offering that if we wanted any gender treatment in the future, she would support us if it was done properly. She had also conducted a full baseline blood test for the health check and it was this report that Dr. Curtis had been sent. Joanna had also been in contact as to the relevant guidelines and meeting Dr Curtis's base conditions with both doctors.

Dr. Curtis started the questioning and my goodness was he, thorough, covering my early life, the development of my interest and experience in TV matters and girlie subjects, whether I played sports, my medical history, relationships with family, my love affairs and experience, my sexuality and on he went, filling his questionnaires out but listening intently to the detail. Joanna chimed in too and she wasn't exempt from some of the questions. He also wanted to know my family history pertaining to blood pressure, cancers, heart attacks and thrombosis.

He then focused on the hormone programme, what he used, what he didn't use and why, and the risks of self medication. As he said, this was redundant as we had gone directly to him. Also, that in doing so, we avoided many of the major medical risks and rip offs as the supposed drugs could be diluted by various packers and 'nasties'; indeed it was often just as cheap to come to him or someone recognised as a gender specialist, as going over the internet and it was certainly more guaranteed that there would be positive results.

He also covered the visit programme that he wanted me to follow, including also my doctor for blood work etc, and essentially I was to be back to them twice in the first two months and then quarterly to assess my development and if there were any issues both physically and psychologically.

From this session, we went into a brief counselling session with Sharon, really adding a little more detail to our wants in my feminisation. One very constructive topic was broaching the subject with children and family and that, because of where we were now and the impending programme, they needed to know, and we should tell them, and friends etc, in a very short space of time as we would be a hot topic for gossip so it was important to manage the situation. Not so much because of the physical change but because of the emotional ones as my brain chemistry adjusted to its new hormone regime.

We then moved back to Dr Curtis and he put me through a substantial physical examination, not only covering my vital body functions such as blood pressure (and its history) and chest inspection but all over. His key thing he said were liver and kidney functions as the metabolism and excretion around the drugs was absolutely key to absorption and avoiding health issues.

He double checked that my alcohol levels were what we had said. However, I was healthy in that regard and my glucose and triglycerides etc. were all in very good shape. For the uninitiated, all of this was important as oestrogen has to be properly managed by the body as an excessive accumulation of it can lead to a thrombosis.

We finally made it through. Sharon came back to the office and Dr. Curtis started to give a resume of what he had found. In short, I was on the heavy side of transgender and possibly tipping over into transsexualism with my gender dysphoria. He suggested that we move into the hormone programme and that we keep the issue of sex reassignment on the back burner, though Sharon was there for any advice psychologically.

As it was, I needed to live two years as a woman before any reassignment surgical consideration, though this didn't mean I could have some cosmetic surgery done ahead of crossing over to having a vagina. He stressed that our family should be made aware of what we were planning and that this could involve a lot of emotion.

However, I was in very good shape, and that with all the pre-work, he was prepared to start me soonest, in fact, today. This wasn't normal procedure at all as candidates do not necessarily have all the information required to hand or the base medical documents and blood work. Jo had been very thorough.

He reiterated to us the major changes to be expected from the treatment. Apart from increasing breast size, my breasts may become tender and appear lumpy. And that there was no guarantee of being able to get a C cup or more. Nipple size and sensitivity could vary. I would probably see an accompanying significant fat re-distribution from my waist to my hips and that dieting was advised. My penis and testicles could reduce in size and functionality, i.e. erection and orgasm, though it did not mean that orgasms would not occur; indeed they could become more feminine in nature.

I would also gradually lose muscle power and bulk size (and that would be good for my shoulders and legs). Skin would be more supple, hair thicker on my scalp and the growth on my face and body reduced; this would help with any laser or electrolysis treatments. He joked that I had no issue at this point with male baldness. He also advised plenty of sleep as growth hormones really work when one is asleep, and that a bedtime routine was paramount to this. Joanna smiled at me; we had quite a bedtime routine after all.

With all this taken into account, he was going to start me immediately on a course of oestrogen 17 beta oestradiol, coupled with a androgen, i.e. testerone, blocker in Spironolactone. The course would be in pill form, but with an initial injection of the oestradiol and a booster when I visited him. If I was up to it, he would give me my first shot now.

He reiterated the need for close supervision and reporting of any side effects I may feel.

I agreed to his proposal. Joanna smiled at me, and within five minutes, I was underway on the next phase of my life. We left fifteen minutes with kisses all round and went off for a coffee and a sandwich. I had taken time to go out to the bathroom and fix on my breasts with medical bonding glue, Dr. Curtis had given me.

On exiting, Dr. Curtis was also very complimentary about my dress sense and deportment. And a "You shouldn't have too many problems out there on the street; just get your voice pitched." He does offer services in that area too, but with Jo's present, it was much more convenient for me to go locally.

It was pretty exciting leaving, knowing I had my first load of oestrogen and Spironolactone inside me, and looking to start its long, long job ok making me more female for the rest of my life. I was probably a little heady but Jo understood this. We enjoyed the sandwich and all the conversation was around our thoughts and respective reactions of what had just happened; we then got the car out of the parking and headed north out of London, with Jo driving.

We drove for just over two hours from Wigmore Hall and I admit to falling asleep. It was dusk as we came east off the M1 at Milton Keynes and closer to the hotel, being navigated in by the satnav. Eventually, we pulled into the hotel, set in its own grounds; it was truly a beautiful old 18thC house in its oldest parts. We checked in and were shown the main suite with a glorious old four poster bed, paneled walls, a large fire place, plenty of space and seating, and decorated with a lot of warm tartans and stuffed full of antiques and paintings.

We had our entire luggage delivered in, the bell-boy must have wondered how long we were staying but Jo fobbed him off with a "We are not leaving purchases in the car" story.

We unpacked our luggage but left the boxes intact.

"You should go and get ready, Mattie."

So I selected what I needed for that evening and went into the sumptuous bathroom with its enormous bath. I went through my usual procedure of an enema/douche, body hair inspection, close shave of my face and made sure my legs and mons were ultra-smooth and then took a warm shower. The thought of the oestrogen inside me made tingle, almost, I guess, a sense of knowing I was pregnant. I owed so much to Jo for today and these last few months.

I came out, dried off, made up, tidies up my hair and set it, and then chose the cream and grey basque I wanted. Jo had to step in and lace me up. As I was finishing off, Jo stripped down and took a shower, her boobs looking that enticing to me. I slipped into the matching bikini-panties and popped the garters home on to black stockings. Out into the bedroom to allow Jo to dry off and dress, I chose a 2/3rds long silky black dress, over which went this very feminine black sequined cardigan, if it was at all chilly. Then my heels and through which one could see my ankle chain, then necklace, rings, gold bangles and my charm bracelet and lastly my Coco perfume.

Joanna emerged dressed in a black trouser suit with a cream blouse. Very elegant and simple. She had ankle hose on evidently and very low heeled black shoes. Once more, other than her watch, no jewellery but a hint of a perfume or cologne that I couldn't quite identify.

I went across and kissed her.

"Later honey, let us eat. Why don't you head down stairs and see what there is to see in the area, check out the spa and I will catch you up in the bar."

"Ok and a massive thank you for all of this."

"Don't be so stupid, you know what I am making at the moment."

"No, it has been a very special birthday, that's what I mean."

I headed down stairs and they had a wonderful spa and swimming pool. I hadn't been swimming since I had started this transformation to be more girly full time. I went to the bar and Jo appeared 5 minutes later. We ordered some New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc and were handed the menus to look at and order from.

I even ordered as my confidence, after being with Dr. Curtis was running high. "Pretty good there, Mattie, you were far better pitched in tone than that Defence correspondent woman they have on the BB News." That made me smile.

Our food and wine was excellent and we chatted about the weekend ahead rather than the day that had just occurred. The one exception was about when to tell the family and we agreed that we should do it ideally before Jo's birthday, which was only a few weeks off and that if one knew, all should know. We also agreed that we should tell our generation and parents on neutral territory to minimise any scenes, if there were to be any at all.

We went to the bar and had a post-prandial; it was nice and cozy in there and we sat in this love seat by the fire, passing the time and watching, commenting on other residents.

Our chatter got a little more brazen and riskier when we started speculating on their sex life, with some bizarre, ridiculous notions coming out like one old man bedding his two girlfriends; in reality, they were evidently father, young daughters or grandfather to granddaughters. Or a heavy bondage scene involving two middle-aged women in lesbian action, or two men with a woman, or some heavy water-sport scene between a nice looking 30s something couple. All rather naughty of us and perhaps adolescent but, then, we were both pretty heady after the day's adventures. I must say I did quickly muse on just how open to sexual scenarios, Jo had become from her former prudish past.

It was gone 11.30 when we ventured upstairs to the suite. Jo opened the door and let me in. The lighting was dimmed down and the fire, a good gas to log one, was burning. There in front of the bed was the Stool and the mat, ready for my offering of service to Jo. However, also, there was this T bar contraption, like a large clothes horse positioned in the corner. Off it came various cuffs and chains and I noticed an array of crops and paddles as well as different vibrators of ours plugs, and a new wand like vibrator and some hood or mask contraption.

Essentially it was a steel black foot plate with a six foot plus pole up at the back. Off it came two adjustable spreader bars with small chains and cuffs, an adjustable restraint belt for the midriff and equipped with rings, and some form of collar for the head; this also was adjustable and with the rings. Furthermore, at right angles coming away from the post there was a bar that could slide up under the 'slave' or victim to which a saddle or devices could be fitted and at the end of the arm, there was another swivel arm, with further rings, and that could probably take toys. This is what had been in the mysterious flat box.

"Your last birthday present, Mattie, well for us and our new play room. It is called an "Orgasm Tower."

With our shoes kicked off, Joanna moved over and kissed me long and hard, her tongue probing deep into my mouth.

"I love you," she said.

I melted in her arms and hardly felt her removing my cardigan and helping me out of my black dress. Her kissing continued and then she stood back to take in the sight of me dressed in one of her favourite corsetry items with its ribbons hanging down my back to my bottom, along with the matching panties just hiding my now part swollen clitoris, and with my legs encased in fine dernier black stockings.

"Undress me now, Mattie"

I moved over and helped her out of her suit jacket and together we undid the cream blouse buttons, I was expecting to see one of her restraining black bras, flattening her chest. This was different as she had some form of soft, supple, leather bra on. Quickly she had her suit trousers off and my mouth dropped opened as she was dressed in this plain black leather corset with six wide garters off holding up her black stockings and, underneath, a matching black leather bikini that I was shortly to discover had a thick cotton gusset to it and a studded patch to massage her clit as she moved.

12