Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 09

Story Info
A true story of my transformation with my wife.
5.2k words
4.54
44.7k
9
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back downstairs. Louise was enjoying her Armagnac. She looked up at me and asked,

"How is she?"

"Oh, very nice and ready for you."

"So come and tell me what you have done to her."

I took my balloon glass and sipped.

"Oh nothing untoward other than a finger and maybe a kiss."

"That's ok; what does she look like?"

So, sotto voce, I gave a long descriptor of Louise, how she was dressed, the feel on my fingers, her bondage and what I had set her up with. This would allow Louise to reflect on our imminent arrival.

We finished our Armagnac, lent over towards each other and kissed lip to lip. "Upstairs now?"

We got up from the sofa. Jo said,

"I should really go to the bathroom first, but then I could save it for one of you two later."

"Mmmm. Perhaps."

We walked upstairs and down our corridor. Nearing the suite, I suggested that we should go in via the second bedroom. I opened the door and Jo went in. the door to the main room was closed.

"Clever you."

Jo had seen what I had laid out for us. On the bed were two latex hi-side briefs that were a full cut and then off the front of each was a hard latex cock 7 inches long and of a good girth. Jo's pair had an internal pussy dildo too, mine had a socket to take my clit and the penis that I was offer was far larger than I could achieve with my gurl-clit. Jo's panties were a solid red colour and mine were in a flesh.

Alongside were two matching pairs of latex gloves as we had decided that only latex should essentially touch Louise tonight and two hoods, similar to Louise's.

There was also a small remote control for the vibrator lodged in Louise's cunt and I switched that on, knowing that Louise will have an idea that we are nearby.

Jo moved close into me, took my head, and kissed me.

"Clothes off and let me have your tongue, please, Mattie."

I obeyed and stripped down to my corset and lay down on the bed. Jo undressed except for her bra and climbed onto the bed, teasing me with her black jockey briefs. She straddled me, over my corseted body, and backed onto my mouth and nose presenting her damp, musky pussy to my mouth for my worship of her. Her hand darted to my clit and she rubbed me through my panties with her jockeys. Her mix of precum and anal scent descended down to my nose and I lovingly pleased her cunt, letting my tongue do its roaming work, teasing her into a state of increased excitement and as a precursor of what was to come. Jo started to quiver on top of me and I knew that she was on her way to a strong orgasmic evening.

She climbed off me, leaving me enjoying her nectar across my face. I got off the bed too and we wiped each other down. I suggested dusting her with a little talc and we helped each other before sliding on our new latex panties. We then put on the gloves and commented on the feeling of the latex against us. Finally, we put on our hoods. If anyone walked in to the bedroom or the alarms had gone off, they would have been amazed at the sight of us all in this wear.

We opened the door into the suite and, for the second night in a row, Jo gasped at the sight of the latex android which was Louise, encased and restrained on the Tower, duly goggled and with the large penis standing erect off her chin. Then her breasts with the nipple pumps on and the labial weights to add to the overall discomfiture and feeling of use. This was certainly in the realm of kink for us, not that we minded.

Jo walked over to Louise and immediately upped the pressure on her nipples. Her latexed index finger went into test how wet she was; she pulled it out and tasted her. Her gloved hands started to stroke Louise and Jo indicated to me to get on my knees and please her clit.

I got down on the base of the Tower next to the arm with the vibrator that was doing its naughty work. My tongue darted between the labial weights to find Louise's love bud. This was not hard to find as Louise was, evidently, very turned on and wet. Jo stood behind her, her hands caressing Louise's breasts and her hard cock pressing between Louise's rear globes towards the dildo that I had implanted in her anus. Moreover, as Louise was getting more and more excited, she was forced to inhale Jo's pussy scent from the briefs through her hood nasal holes, the only route to her getting air.

Jo started to release Louise from the Tower but she kept the goggles and chin dildo on as well as the suction bottles on her nipples. I worked on undoing the labial weight clamps, unshackling her from the spreader and, finally, I pulled out her vibrator out. This was smeared in very heavy cream that I could not resist and just had to take in to my mouth.

Jo helped Louise over to the bed and put her on her back with her clamped nipples standing erect in their tubes and her pussy area exposed upwards on the edge of the bed. Jo removed her own latex panties and climbed onto the bed and stood, legs splayed, above Louise so that Louise could get a clear vision of Jo's intimate area. Slowly she lowered herself down onto Louise's head and onto the large chin cock that was now standing upright. Louise had a clear view of this fucking of her chin that was about to happen.

Jo indicated that I should move into Louise's pussy area and take her with my latex dildo. I slowly entered her, holding back the effect of the cock and its ribbing, as Louise probably would easily swallow the cock completely as she was that wet. I could feel the hard rubber dildo lodged in her back passage as I entered; she was going to feel the friction of both playing on the thin area between her love channels.

We started to fuck her in synchronisation. Jo and I would bob towards each other to be able to kiss. Jo's hands were positioned feeling Louise's breasts, kneading them in a hard manner; mine were on Louise's tummy or moving up to feel Jo's breasts and hard nipples through their bra strapping.

Louise came very quickly; her body went into the intense shakes of the previous evening as her intense orgasm washed over her. Her cum shot out of her pussy onto the bed and over me. Jo kept up the pressure on her chin cock and, in cumming, was not too far behind Louise. I went down to soak myself in Louise's cum and enjoy her fresh scent and I could feel myself coming in my brain.

We wound down bathing in our climaxes. Jo then removed the dildo harness from Louise's chin and pulled her briefs off before removing the mouth plate from the hood. She also took the first latex panties that Louise had been wearing for dinner and put them over me so I would take in the aroma and taste of Louise's emissions impregnated by the latex. Jo put her own red latex panties back on, inserting the dildo into herself, and swapped positions with me. She entered Louise with her hard red cock, Louise gasping as she penetrated hard into her; Jo was also picking up the feeling of the lodged dildo. Meanwhile, I presented my still wet dildo cock to Louise for her orally to take in her own cum. She took it avidly.

Jo was being very physical in her fucking of Louise as she moved aggressively in and out of her love channel. The fucking movement into Louise was also being transmitted back to the latex panties into the dildo embedded in Jo's cunt. I could sense Louise's pleasure in this hard fuck as she sucked on my dildo. Jo came really intensely this time, flooding her panties and Louise shook with a good body tremor fifteen seconds later.

We wound down for some twenty minutes and Louise was partly released as we took off her goggles and rear dildo plate. Louise said that the session was some of the best sex that she had ever been involved with. Jo was pretty shattered. It was getting on and she proposed that we cleaned up with a pee and servitude session in the bathroom, a quick shower and into bed.

Louise and I had pre-arranged to wear white nighties and panties, knowing that Jo would be in her male pyjamas. As we all got into bed, Louise and I pulled our panties off and suggested that Jo removed her pyjama bottoms for a little while. We shaped ourselves into a triangle with Jo giving pleasure to Louise, Louise to me and then me onto Jo. This was one of those slow relaxing sessions, enjoying each other's sexes and winding ourselves down bathing in the love the other was offering.

Back with our panties on, we quickly fell asleep all cuddled up together.

The following morning saw us having to leave to go home. Jo was heading for London for meetings and then onto a trip to Paris. Before we rose, it was my turn to bring Jo to her morning climax and Louise did her toiletry details for us before we showered together. I noted the massive showerhead, as we ought to get one for our new bathroom. The shower was probably big enough to get us in to it.

We packed up our play things into their boxes and dressed. Jo wore one of her work suits and blouses. Louise put on a white bra and bikini panties and then a pair of nice jeans and a roll-neck top. I went for a black soft bra, a pair of favourite hi-sides, black jeans and a royal blue top with lightly ruffed sleeves. I wore pearl earrings, a long strand of pearls over my top and which I shaped into a triple loop. With this outfit, I wore a long, white, lightweight silk scarf knotted loosely at the neck.

We breakfasted, packed the cars, and settled the account. Before leaving, we all hugged and kissed. Jo stood back and said,

"Look you two, I thought that I should have put Mattie into her chastity chain for while I was a way but that would be unfair as you would also need one, Louise. I shall have to get you a matching waist chain, the ankle bracelets and the protection chain."

She smiled,

"Seriously, the kids are still away tonight and I don't have any objection if you want to sleep with each other tonight. In fact, it would be rather nice if you did. Your penalty, though, is to each send me an e-mail with an essay on what happens."

We all laughed, kissed and hugged. Then we got in our cars to leave. Jo was heading straight back to her place and I drove to Swindon to get Jo on the train into Paddington. At the station, she gave me a long kiss and thanked me for her birthday presents and how special the weekend had been. Of course, on the way over to Swindon we had chatted about Louise and how fantastic she was, not only in bed but, more importantly, as a person. Should we become a full-time threesome if things developed between us?

I drove back to the cottage and unpacked and did our laundry. I hand-washed our lingerie and Jo's briefs and also Louise had given me hers on Jo's suggestion. I enjoyed a little sniff and her heavily stained white panties were still nice to inhale. My mind wandered. Plenty to do though.

There were a number of e-mails to handle as well as builder's requirements top finish the extension. The bathroom was nearly ready and the playroom cum bedroom sitting room was coming close to final decoration. It made a significant extension to our room and gave us an American style suite. At the back of the room, we had another door built to provide future access to the last outbuilding attached to the cottage. This was going to allow for office space and other room if we wished. The downstairs of both outbuildings we were using as storage space.

As school finished, I went around to pick the children up and we went off and has some tea. We checked on homework before driving over their grandparents. They were spending a night as Jo's parents had bought tickets to a play at the Oxford Theatre for them all. They really enjoyed staying with them especially given that they could run riot in the large garden and they had horses and various animals to play with. I dropped them off, grabbed their used clothes and swapped them over for some fresh ones for the evening and school. It was then to the supermarket and, finally, home with more household chores to do in tackling the kids clothing.

Eventually, I got to shower and changed out of my jeans and top. I put a pink suspender belt on with tan stockings and then a light pink cami on with cream lace trimming; it had a velvet button-like trim down one side. This was followed by matching bikini panties, with a similar button pattern and a nice cream ribbon. Over the top of my lingerie, I donned a pink silk t-shirt and a pink, cream and green floral skirt and I slipped on green pumps. Jewellery was just my gold chains, Jo's necklace, bangles and gold studs along with my engagement and wedding rings.

At 7.30, Louise came over; she was wearing a deep blue top, pearls, a knee-length white skirt and white pumps. On greeting, we kissed each other and then I opened a bottle of cold Sauvignon Blanc and poured two glasses. We chatted about our respective day since leaving each other this morning. As we talked, I fixed some simple supper; a tagliatelle carbonara and a green salad, along with some cheese and fresh raspberries. Inevitably, conversation turned to the events of the weekend.

Louise kept stressing how generous we had been and what an incredible hotel it was.

"And, wow, I just can't believe how accepting you two have been of me."

"It's not all folk we would do that for Louise, and both of us really adore you, and I would say love you."

"And I love you two."

"No, seriously, I can't believe that you are so accepting of me, not only as a person but sexually. It is not everyone that can enjoy what I am into."

"Well, we aren't exactly sexual saints as you know and we have our own kinks; even though we have only been totally open with each other for a short while, I think we have learnt to be experimental and never say no until you have tried it. One of the best things about the past few months is that Jo really likes to do her research and has got into pornography."

I smiled, "And we quite enjoyed wearing those latex cock panties, gloves and hoods. You may get us into more in the future."

We talked about this and how far Louise would like to go in this scene; she wasn't into leather or other out-of-the ordinary materials but loved all aspects of lingerie, restraint and latex. It was very much the feeling of being constrained that turned her on and in being heavily played with. We covered aspects like breathing control, gas masks and inflatable breasts, all of which she would like to develop and try in time. The other thing that came out was some of the pain play that she liked and we covered potential piercings her nipples, labia and clit. This was something I suspected Jo would like to develop with her so that it could be incorporated into her bondage play.

We ate dessert, the raspberries and I prepared some coffee. I talked about my transformation in depth and how far I would go with it and that it was very much a joint decision. If it were just me at this point, I would probably go for full sexual reassignment not only for the sexual side; however I would love to be able to take a cock in me but also Jo and Louise's dildos and straps. More importantly though, it would be for mental reasons as I felt I was becoming increasingly female in my thought processes. The limitation was, perhaps, family and, Jo's views were of paramount importance and perhaps Louise herself as she was becoming increasingly close to us. That led us naturally on to Jo's perspectives and needs.

"Well Jo," I said, "To me, it's how she wants to take it in terms of direction, Louise. We are now so, so much closer and open with each other and I wouldn't want to lose her in all of this and I think she wants and deeply loves me."

"That is very evident."

"I know that she doesn't want to transform, she is very happy in her new found 'male female' role and wants to push her boundaries on that score. That is why you are so special to us as you provide her with lesbian love that I cannot, even though I can give you both my own type of love both mentally and physically. And I may become increasingly closer to you as a sister or a harem partner in this."

Louise laughed and I continued,

"Her interest in dominance and bondage, restraint and pain, well I think you can separate that away from all of this. This is just a fetish or interest any of us could have. My overall concern is that she is bi and will need a real cock at some point in the future. However, I may not be able to help her out, just because I am so female with all the hormones swimming around in me. When we started out on this, she did express a wish to try out a real cock as even though I have reasonable girth I am not that big and she has had relatively few in her time."

"I quite like yours as you aren't too big and you combine it with being girly. I know what you mean though."

"Oh, you are a sweetie, but I wouldn't want her to fall for another man who is all man at our expense."

"So what you need is a stud for her, or a bull. Someone who will literally fuck the brains out of her but does not want the emotional involvement."

"I guess so."

"Do you think she would want to dominate him or the other way around?"

"Mmmm, from what she has indicated it would be with a strong man; I don't mean physically."

"Would you be there and also take him?"

"Like a type of cuckold, perhaps, I guess. I don't know, Louise. I have had men in the past and enjoy being made love by them, so in principle, if the situation was right and Jo was ok with it, then yes. It's very different to being woman to woman though."

I related a story with my university girlfriend and one of her ex beaus which had resulted in a three-way between us all and that my girlfriend had wanted to see two men together as well as enjoying cock at both ends.

Louise added, "Don't I know about woman to woman though, I much prefer it! But let me think about this with Jo, I may be able to formulate something."

We cleaned supper up and conversation was about something trivial. As we finished I opened another bottle of wine, a nice QmP German wine for a sweeter note and grabbed two fresh glasses.

"Let's go through and put a film on – something soft lesbian perhaps?"

"What do you suggest?"

"Well something like 'Bound,' the mob thriller where Jennifer Tilly seduces butch ex-con Gina Gershon?"

"Good movie but the best sex scenes are so early on. It's good though."

"How about 'Better than Chocolate'; that's the one with the painting sex scene and the lovely Jo look alike and a smaller redhead, a bit redder than me though."

"Maybe, anything else?"

"How about 'Lost and Delirious' then? The one with the schoolgirls; a new girl effectively becomes a voyeur to her two lesbian roommates. It's a little eerie and tragic though but some good kissing scenes."

Louise laughed, "Yes, that's it. It could give us some ideas for a schoolgirl scene with Joanna."

We went through to the living room, loaded the DVD and nestled back into the sofa together, with our coffee and wine. Louise lent over and gave me a quick kiss.

"Ok, comfy?"

"Yes."

We watched the movie. As the first kissing scene took place, Louise and I kissed again. As we got to the scene where the two friends are in bed together, Louise commented that she was the bigger breasted girl Pauli and the one with the small ones me as Tori, "And I as Pauli would love to be in bed leading you in love."

As the film progressed, we cuddled up closer together and took many an opportunity to pass little kisses and teasingly stroke each other.

As the film finished, we kissed long and hard. In between I asked,

"Do you want to stay the night as I would love you to?"

"Mmmm, thought you would never ask."

"You don't have to ask."

"I've got a small bag packed in the car."

I cleaned up and Louise went and got her bag. As she came back in, I locked up and mentioned that I had her clean lingerie. She put it in her bag side pocket and we went to the bedroom hand in hand.

12