Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 11

Story Info
A story of my transformation with my wife.
10k words
4.08
71.2k
10

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks for all your contributions both in Literotica and privately. I write for my pleasure primarily and, of course, from my experiences. To the anti-cuckold folk, I have two points to make; firstly, that many of us in such domme-transvestite marriages do experience this and, secondly, as our sexual libido drops back because of the hormones, the female needs to feel a hard cock in her. This does not mean, in most cases, a devaluation of the relationship, accepting that there is some risk that things may come off the rails. I would be the first to agree not to enter a cuckold play if the marriage is fragile. In the context of this story which borrows off truth and embellishment, I felt it was important that Joanna experienced the other side from her domme play with Mattie and Louise so that she could add new angles to their play and relationship. A number of you have pointed out that it is obvious that Mattie is besotted with both Jo and Louise as the other two are with her. In addition, that there is no reason to be suspicious or fear the role of Duncan with Jo. Duncan is but a minor character in the overall thrust of the story. However, I will shortly write a side Chapter or two to describe in depth Joanna's experiences and feelings of what went on with Duncan

I am back in writing mood. I am sitting here in my nightie, a black bra and a pair of my favourite 'writing panties' on, a black pair of Wacoal's hi-cut lace trim briefs, similar to their Allure ones. They are so soft and comfortable to wear and I have them in black, pink and nude. Therefore, I will make a start on Chapter 11.

Part 11.

It is now seven months on from the opening evening with Duncan. Although I could say that not much has happened, life goes on and it slowly evolves, as we all know. Unless there is a major disruption caused by family, health or financial incidents that instigate rapid and often emotional change. Fortunately, that has not been the case with Joanna, Louise and I. However, things have changed of course.

The house is all finished and settled in to full use; the fact that we now have a wonderful bathroom, dressing area, a private lounge cum adult playroom and that we have our own connection through to Louise's cottage is brilliant as it allows us to mix and match our sleeping arrangements.

The kids are fine with the situation and especially with my changes; the last seven months have been more subtle but their old Dad now has some pretty impressive boobs. I will go into some more detail on that in a minute. One of the key things in all of this with the children is for Jo and me to talk to the kids so that they are fully aware of my transformation and issues. We do this regularly and are always open to their questions; they have had concerns that my health may be impacted and we have, hopefully, reassured them that I am fine.

As to Louise, they really love having her around the place and, from my angle, it is wonderful to spread their care and never-ending taxi service with her. Louise also has a horse in our field now and they enjoy helping her with the filly and riding when they can. She enjoys being with them and they are as much her children as ours; she is a much loved Auntie Louise to them and that is fantastic to see and a big strength in the relationship that she enjoys with Jo and me. The family have been wonderful in their support of us too and I have been accepted as a woman by both Jo's and by my own family. Louise's family do not even know that I am still technically a male.

As to the three of us, well I think that our love has grown even more. It may sound a daft thing to say but one can love two others in your life romantically, sexually and in life at large, just as one loves your family. Louise and I are very much on a par and Joanna we both see as the head of the family, our alpha, our mistress. As to an update, I will start with Louise, then myself and finally Jo. From that, I will give some insights to our fun and experiences.

Louise has gone from strength to strength. Her business has been growing and she has taken on a young assistant to help her with the heavy work. To give her more time with customers though I would prefer her to be making love with me, I do her books and marketing for her. We have finished the 'construction' work on the outhouses so she has some super premises to work from and, for Jo and I it made sense as it helped bring our property right up to scratch.

Nothing much has changed with Louise; she has kept her hair the same, she is still the same Louise in her work clothes. Underneath though, she has taken to a lot more skin care and beauty sessions as we generally went to the salons together. All three of us have kept our mons naked of any pubes though Jo has been thinking of moving to a French landing strip style. Louise also has a lot more nice lingerie, as with her business succeeding in terms of substantially increased profit and between Jo and I, she has accumulated a massive drawer full. It is really both of ours as, on a daily basis, I usually wear her used panties to remind me I am also hers. We will buy two bras of matching styles being of different sizes and then size 10 to 12 (M to L) panties. Jo loves this concept of us being in identical lingerie for her and she calls us her harem.

Louise has also increased her latex wardrobe in terms of clothing, lingerie and accessories; this has been something she has engaged in more with Jo who also enjoys the scene. Jo keeps her clothing for this over in Louise's cottage. They take the occasional weekend away together often to attend events and for their heavier play sessions; these often involved breath control and Jo using Louise for all her toilet functions.

I do not mind this at all and indeed I have encouraged them to play so; I have the children to look after and also plenty of other time to enjoy both of my lovers. From time to time, I have joined them in wearing latex and have been involved with some of their plays but, to me, it is fun and not a fetish. I quite enjoy making their bed up with the latex sheets we have, and I love being played with when they were wearing their gloves.

As to me, I am very happy. My transformation is now well advanced. The only cost was like a few months ago in Chapter 10 with some loss of libido but I can have my moments. My breasts have grown further and I am now a very full B cup, pushing into a C cup. Both Jo and Louise love how my breasts and nipples have developed. I now have nice aureoles with pert brownish nipples. I rarely get any growth pain or itch in my breast and the girls have regularly taken to subjecting my nipples to the female pleasures they think that I am due. The tightening of my testicles has ceased but it must be said there has been a fair amount of shrinkage and my clit now can not muster much more than just under five inches.

The big change has been the redistribution of my body. My shoulders and chest have shrunk back to a 36; I am a little wider than Louise but the same size as Jo. However, we are different on the cup sizes as she has lost size with her dieting and wants to be flatter; indeed, I now have many of Jo's old bras and panties, pre the start of my transformation. My waist has really lost of its former squareness and I have picked up a lot more curve, meaning a bigger, but more female bottom in my 'globes' being fuller and lower. This also means that my waist chain now sits firmly in position. Talking about clothing, I have no male clothing left at all. All of this we have dispatched to a homeless charity to make space for Jo's clothing while I have taken her larger dressing room closet over, not that we are short of space in there.

I have been back to the clinic in London. I am generally in good health though they are watching for any osteoporosis effects. Indeed, they have cut back a little on my hormone intake. Apart from my chest and shoulder loss onto my bottom, the other major sensation of the transformation has been the psychological one and I truly feel a lot more feminine in my thought process. Jo is very much our hardheaded thinker and decision maker, something she had always been through our marriage.

The other thing that the clinic has suggested is some sculpting work and I am now in the medical pipeline to have work on raising my cheekbones and a little modification to smooth off my chin. I have 'managed' to avoid a rhinoplasty and a tracheal shave. I was asked again about castration as a step to full sex reassignment surgery but have put that one back on the burner for the moment. On one hand, I do think about functioning as a woman and being in a total lesbian relationship with Jo and Louise; on the other hand, it is nice to offer them my small gurl-clit for their pleasure and Jo still has Duncan to provide her with manly cock when she needs it.

Jo's great strength has been in seeing sex with him as being purely transactional; indeed, Louise and I have joked with her that this cool emotion to him is an appealing male trait in her. Anyway, back to the subject of reassignment, I am still a few months away before being fully considered as a possibility. An orchidectomy can be arranged at fairly short notice and is just a day surgery procedure, at worse an overnight stay.

Apart from my work for Louise, I have still managed to gain some income from writing and proofing for my old company. My days have otherwise been taken up with cooking, cleaning the children and keeping the household running. Jo now has full control over our finances but keeps me abreast of matters, and she has helped Louise manage hers as well, especially her investment portfolio. I do have Louise for the garden work and also I have assistance now for the house heavy cleaning, as well as for ironing, but there is still all the daily clean up, food, supplies, and the laundry to do.

The latter, as mentioned previously, I enjoy as it does have the benefits of little reminders in handling Joanna and Louise's lingerie. Apart what she wears for Duncan and that lingerie can be very classy and sexy, I can not call Jo's smalls as lingerie, rather they are underwear as she still prefers straps or Hanro male briefs, and her bras are sports ones from Triumph and others, full of lycra to flatten her out as much as possible.

Indeed this brings me naturally onto Joanna. In fact, she has been thinking of having breast reduction surgery to reduce her back to an A cup. She wants to keep the sensitivity of her nipples but much prefers to have a boyish look. Louise and I are fine with this and support her in her want to adjust her look.

Life for Jo has been good over the past year and she has enjoyed a lot of success at her work. More importantly, she is very happy working and in her role as our principal bread earner and financial manager. This is not to say that she does not have time for the children or us. She does and it is my role to maximise her time for this, also including giving her time for what is a fairly voracious sex need and preparing herself for her various outside plays with Duncan. I think it true to say that she has never been more in love with Louise and me.

In many ways, Louise, and occasionally Duncan, have been a blessing for me, especially with my sporadic libido. Since our role reversal, she has always loved sexual service of her first thing in the morning, usually involving the queening of us, or that we give her good oral servitude on the Stool. And she has loved toilet play first thing as well, pee with me, both with Louise; from time to time, Louise has used me for pee too. Our toilet seat that I bought her Jo for her birthday has got good usage.

Evening sex has been given over to domination plays, fetish play, toys and from, time-to-time, romantic sex. It is usually with her mainly in the male role with us. She has also learnt to mix and match her play with us and, furthermore, to help direct the way Louise and I engage with each other. If she is away travelling, she still likes to get a daily report from us on the situation scenario we have created, what we have worn, how we have enjoyed each other and how we have cummed. It is fun writing up these e-mails and Louise and I often put a joint one together over breakfast. I write a paragraph, she writes one and then a repeat of the process and so on. Jo has told us that her pussy got a lot of work out in the hotels she stays in from her toys when reading these.

Jo's biggest change sexually and physically has probably been as a result of Duncan. She has learnt an enormous amount about technique, fetish play and deviancy by being in the sub role to him. Duncan has been true to his word about not being involved emotionally with her but, at the same time, takes care of her, which gives Louise and I confidence, not that we have had any misgivings. She is very much just a sex toy to him, or a fuck-slut as he calls her. She is expected to obey him at all times when she is present with him and he has indeed put her through the mill with scenarios; we often have to use Arnica and other creams on her bottom, breasts, back or pussy to soothe her bruising from the beatings that he has rendered. Not that Duncan has ever broken her skin, and she certainly enjoys exploring this side of BDSM. I shall shortly write a separate side chapter or two on some of her experiences with him.

There have been certain pre-requisites that Duncan prefers such as Jo's presentation on arrival at his house in Oxford. Louise and I have been involved in these preparations so we too have been teased ahead of sex between us when she is away with him. If she is coming home to us and then on to him, we receive an e-mail with instructions on how she is to be presented, what she has to wear and any bondage required. The nature of these instructions usually requires us to have the children out of the cottage. If she is going to see him direct from work, she will receive an e-mail in advance, with what was is required of her so that she can take the necessary with her or get things arranged.

The first pre-requisite is that she has to be freshly waxed or clean so that she is devoid of any body hair underneath her eyebrows and absolutely smooth in her 'offerings'. At this time, we have no idea if she has discussed having a landing strip with him as being denuded of hair has it advantages for the restraint wear that she often has to put on, and also for hygiene, given Duncan's various plays. We were requested to deliver the cleaning and we have precise instructions to if she is to be brought to any early orgasm and how. We have been requested to send a brief summary e-mail back to him when she has left the cottage to indicate that she is ready, her compliance and state of mind. Such instructions that we have received have often included orders to Louise toileting into Jo's mouth and even to give her a strap-on fuck session, or to be pre-teased with some beating on our whipping bench or other equipment.

The other pre-cleaning requisite has been a set item and that is she has to receive a major enema. This has been very much my task to deliver this to her and to ensure that she is squeaky clean down under. When she is travelling, she uses concentrated micro-enema phials that are used in hospitals.

Duncan likes Jo to be well made up and both Louise and I assist her with this. The standard is usually dark eye colourings and mascara, with quite strong earth based foundations and burnt coloured lipsticks, the reason being below. Perfumes are always powerful ones, liberally used, such as Estee Lauder's Private Collection and she even has sourced some Middle Eastern sandalwood perfumed oils.

Her under-dress varies from being absolutely naked to very basic underwear to exquisite lingerie or being enclosed in a latex or leather outfit. We never know what he will request as to Joanna's outfit or whatever items he sends over to us. For example, what has proven to be one of his favourites arrived by courier when Jo was away. This is a rather special bra known as a Mister G's Bondage Bra and consists of broad leather chest and bra straps as well as a strap the circles the breast. Off it are eight double wires holding in a studded broad leather disc that really pushes and flattens the aureoles in. The addition of the tight lacings helps increase the sensitivity of the breast and the nipple or modesty shields can be adapted so as to add further torment to Jo. The bra has eight padlocks so she can not remove it.

With this, the time it arrived, he combined a simple chastity belt consisting of a wide leather waist belt and a crotch belt that all fixed with one padlock in the front. Duncan requested the fitting of an anal and vaginal dildo in before we padlocked the strap up.

Her clothing varies too but there has been a strong theme to it, unless she is to be presented just in her lingerie or completely naked. Duncan has a thing about Middle Eastern women and Louise and I think he lived out there or has had a Middle Eastern wife or girlfriend(s) in the past. More often than not, Jo has to be dressed in tailored clothing that he had sourced in the Midlands or overseas, and sometimes he had adapted it for his wants. Very often, she has to wear a black Abaya; this is a covered robe-like dress that drapes from the neck to the toes and also covers her arms down to her wrists. Duncan has furnished Jo with four of them, two traditional ones, one of which covers the head so she can wear the Muslim veil, the Hijab, and the other is ornately stitched with an Arabic pattern. As to the other two, one has been made in fine latex and the other in very thin, soft leather.

On top of the Abaya, or by itself, she also has to wear a Burqa. This is the full length, head to toe, drape worn by women in communities under the Taliban and traditional sects. This, of course, is primarily intended to prevent the woman's body and face from being seen in public, particularly by men who are not her husband or in her family. Wearing a Burqa can be seen as a declaration of religious faith and sentiments and faith but, in Jo's case, it is an expression that when it comes to a man, the Burqa is a symbol of her ownership by Duncan. It is worn always by her outside his house when in his service. And apart from travelling to him, he has taken her to a number of sexual functions and for tasks to be completed for her overall education, experience and pleasure.

When it has come to transporting her over from us, it is also an unspoken pre-requisite that she has to wear the Burqa; she has three of them all in blue, the traditional colour, and a conventional light fabric one with a light muslin eye screen, a latex and a leather one, both with black mesh eye slits.

Invariably, and in addition, Duncan requests her to arrive hooded under the Burqa. If arriving from business or wherever, she uses a Spandex hood that has an open mouth and coverable eyes. If arriving from home, her hood is far more intricate and something that she really enjoys wearing. In fact, she is very rarely allowed out of it whilst with him so as to de-personalise her and it reminds her that she is his sex toy, nothing else. It is something that she has brought into play with us.

The hood requires our assistance to put it on Jo. The particular hood that Duncan has given her is made of soft, high quality perforated leather; the visual effect for Jo is more like being in a cage than in total darkness and the Burqa just adds to the effect of her isolation and servitude. In addition, there are no nasal holes; she can breathe comfortably through the small perforated holes of the hood. When he ordered it, Duncan commissioned a couple of modifications from the original model; these ware a snap on eye cover to quickly blindfold her and also a mouth opening to take cocks or render oral service or whatever. He has often used spider mouth gags and dental ratchet gags on her to keep her mouth open. Her mouth opening on the hood can be covered by a tough snap on plate.