Matt, Suze, and Kerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,067 Followers

Suze was crying. "Oh my God, my reputation is shot. We're going to be the talk of the school, Matt!"

Connie laughed. She bent down and smoothed out Suze's hair. "Hey babe, look around," she said. Only then did I realize that Connie was naked, too. Suze and I took another look at the group.

Some of them were still in their underwear, but most were nude. There was a lot of kissing and fondling going on. My friend Ty Parker and his girlfriend Marie were obviously and noisily making love, as were a few other couples scattered across the beach.

"What happens here stays here," Connie said. "We've been wondering when you two would get together. Nice night for it." She patted me on the ass and walked back to her boyfriend.

I hugged Suze. "Well, babe... what do you say we take that swim now?" I carefully pulled out of her, got up onto shaky legs, and helped her stand. We stood there for a moment, taking in all the kissing, moaning, sucking, and fucking that was going on.

"Wow," said Kerry. "I can't wait until I'm in college, too."

chunks
chunks
4,067 Followers