Matthew's X-Mas Gift

Story Info
Snow outside, hot times inside.
2.6k words
3.93
20k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrystal stood staring out the window at the falling snow. She had been looking forward to this trip for so long, and now that she was there, things just seemed perfect. She was finally going to be able to do what she'd wanted to do from the day she'd first met Matthew. The cabin was small and somewhat rustic, but quite cozy and perfect for their weekend together in the mountains. There was a soft glow from the lights of the Christmas tree in the corner and she could smell the scent of the candles burning throughout the room. Chrystal continued to watch the falling snow through the window. It was perfect!

Thinking about the snow outside, Chrystal felt a shiver course through her body and she, instinctively, wrapped her arms around herself, rubbing her arms with her hands and shivering slightly. Suddenly she felt a blanket being wrapped around her shoulders. Here, Matthew said, This will keep you warm. As he draped the blanket over her shoulders, he wrapped it around her body, holding her tight. Chrystal sighed contentedly. It felt so good and so right to be there in his arms. She could feel the heat from his body through the blanket, and it caused another shiver to course through her. This shiver wasn't from the cold like before, however, but rather from the excitement and anticipation of the weekend to come.

Chrystal closed her eyes and sighed softly. Matthew, taking this as a hint, leaned forward and gently brushed his lips against her neck. Chrystal let out a gentle moan and cocked her head to the side, giving him better access to her neck. Matthew continued gently kissing her neck, listening to her soft moans of pleasure. He couldn't help but grin slightly at the thought of what this must be doing to her. He slowly moved a hand to cup one of her breasts in order to test his theory. Sure enough, he found her nipple was hard and erect. As his fingers brushed over her nipple through the soft material of her blouse, she cooed softly and Matthew grinned again. He'd have his way with her tonight. She was putty in his hands and would give him every pleasure he desired, and there was no doubt of that in his mind.

Come on, let's get you warmed up! Matthew whispered in her ear, as he took her by the hand and led her over to the rug that sat near the fireplace. Slowly, he helped her down to the floor, then sat down beside her. He reached out his hand to brush her long blonde hair away from her cheek, then leaned forward and kissed her gently. Chrystal wasted no time in accepting his kiss and hungrily opened her mouth, letting his tongue slip inside. Slowly their arms wrapped around each other and he laid her back on the floor, pressing his body firmly against hers as the kiss lingered and grew more passionate. Matthew's hands roamed over her body now, savoring the feel of every inch and every curve of her body. His hands found the buttons on her blouse and slowly he began to unfasten them, one by one, leaving a trail of kisses along her chest and stomach as he slowly slid the shirt over her shoulders. Pulling her up, he slid the shirt down her arms and off of her body, tossing it towards the couch then kissing her passionately. He pulled away and removed his own shirt then grinned at her. My chest is completely naked, now it's your turn. He looked at her with a gleam in his eye. Chrystal knew this look, she'd seen it on his face before. She knew exactly what he wanted her to do and, without skipping a beat, she slowly reached behind her back, unfastened her bra, and slid it off of her body, letting her large breasts fall freely. Matthew grinned and reached out and gently tweaked one of her nipples between his fingers before lowering his mouth to the pretty pink bud. Chrystal moaned and cupped his head in her hands, holding him to her chest, like a mother nursing her baby.

Mathew's hands continued to roam over her body. Finding the waistband of her pants, he undid the button and pulled down the zipper before Chrystal could even think about what was happening. Slowly he slid her pants and silky panties off of her body, trailing kisses all the way down her body. He discarded the articles of clothing and reached out, gently massaging her thighs, gazing down at her. He could see the soft glow from her moist pussy in the light of the fire. He leaned forward and left gentle kisses along her thighs. Chrystal moaned softly and opened her legs wider, giving him free access to do as he pleased with her. A smug grin spread across Matthew s face. He definitely enjoyed the knowledge that he had this kind of power over her. Chrystal was known for being a flirt and a bit of a tease, but Matthew knew there was a wilder side to her and tonight she would reveal it to him in ways that even she had never imagined.

Leaning forward, Matthew gently kissed along Chrystal's inner thighs until he found the warm moist lips that he had been longing to taste. He let his tongue slide along the length of them, listening to Chrystal's moans of pleasure. He grinned delightedly as Chrystal reached down and parted her lips for him, giving him complete access to her. He quickly flicked his tongue over her clit and grinned at the sudden gasp that escaped her lips. He sucked her clit into his mouth, running his tongue over it and moving one of his hands to finger fuck her pussy. He stopped licking her only long enough to watch as he insterted one finger, then pulled it out and added another, then another, until he had all but his thumb inside of her. He fucked her with his fingers, watching her face, enjoying the view of her writhing. Please Matthew!

Matthew grinned knowingly, but he wanted to hear her beg for it. Please what, baby?

Please lick my clit. I want you to eat me until I cum all over your fingers. Matthew grinned again, knowing that she belonged completely to him. She would do anything he asked and tonight would far exceed her expectations. Leaning forward, he hungrily sucked her clit into his mouth and ravaged her pussy. He could feel her pussy tightening around his fingers and, knowing she was about to cum, he began pumping them harder in and out of her dripping pussy while he continued to lick and suck on her hard clit. She was arching her back now, lifting her hips up to meet his every thrust. He didn't even need to move his hand now. She was forcing his fingers deeper inside of her pussy and grinding it against his face when he felt her body tighten and begin to quiver. With one sudden movement he pulled his fingers out of her pussy and moved up kissing her on the lips, letting her taste her juices on his mouth and face. Fuck me Matthew! Fuck my pussy, please!

Matthew kissed her nose playfully and whispered, Not just yet baby. I have other plans in mind for you. He grinned and suddenly she heard a knock at the door. Answer the door baby! He told her, an evil grin was spread from ear to ear as she, without argument or question stood to her feet and opened the door. There stood Steven. Chrystal had met Steven on a group outing to the beach. She'd noticed him eyeing her a thousand times that day, and now was definitely no exception.

Well, it looks like you were definitely holding back details, my friend. He said to Matthew as he let himself in and grabbed Chrystal by the arm, pulling her back to her place on the floor. She felt a twinge of pain as he roughly threw her to the ground.

Easy there man! Matthew scolded him, She's willing, you don't have to be so rough on her. She's going to behave tonight, aren't you baby? He said as he kissed her tenderly. Chrystal had momentarily felt a wave of fear go through her, but Matthew's calming voice and soothing kiss erased any bit of fear from her mind. She wanted to please him more than anything, and she would do anything in order to do that. Matthew had, by now, taken off his pants and was naked, pressing his body against hers and kissing her passionately. Steven's gonna fuck your pussy baby, and I'm going to sit back and enjoy watching him fuck you. You like that, don't you baby?

Chrystal smiled knowingly and nodded her head, Mmmhmmm.

Good girl! Matthew smiled and lowered his head to gently brush his tongue over her hard nipples and Steven, now completely naked, knelt between her thighs and placed the head of his large cock up against her pussy, slowly sliding just the head in. Chrystal hadn't imagined how large he was and it hurt a bit at first. Matthew kissed her gently, whispering to her. Does that feel good baby? That nice thick, hard cock pressed against your pussy. You want it, don't you? Matthew's words were driving her over the edge and she began to move her hips towards him, taking him deeper inside of her with each movement. Suddenly he thrust his cock completely inside of her and she let out a cry, but continued moving her hips to meet him. Never before had she known this kind of pain mixed with such pleasure. Steven's cock was stretching her insides like she had never felt before, and she looked over and saw Matthew, gazing intently at the huge cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy, stroking his own cock as he delighted in the sights and sounds of the two fucking. Chrystal was in heaven. She wrapped her legs around Steven's back, pulling him even deeper inside of her as she bucked her hips to meet his every thrust. She felt herself falling over the edge, past the point of all reason. She could feel his balls tightening and clamped her pussy tightly around him, crying out as a wave of pleasure hit her and she came all at once. She tightened down on him even more, not wanting to let him go, and he exploded inside of her.

In one swift movement, he slid his cock out of her pussy and into her mouth. She hungrily sucked and licked the mixture of juices off of his cock. Suddenly she felt Matthew's tongue dart inside of her dripping pussy. She hadn't even noticed him slide between her legs. He licked along her pussy lips and fucked her with his tongue, lapping up every drop of juices and cum he could get. She could feel herself about to cum again and it brought her joy knowing how Matthew would love having her cum all over his face. She felt the pressure building up inside of her and she let out a muffled scream and the moans of pleasure as she continued sucking Steven's cock which was growing harder and harder by the second.

Matthew stopped licking her pussy and grinned. Hey Steve, wanna see how much she can handle of this? he pulled a long, thick vibrator out of the bag laying near them.

Steven smiled devilishly, I've got a good idea of how we can make her absolutely scream with pleasure. He climbed off of her face and turned her over onto her hands and knees. Matthew smiled knowingly and climbed underneath her pussy, sliding the vibrator inside of her and returned to licking and sucking her clit while he fucked her pussy with the vibrator. He paused long enough for Steven to slide his cock inside of her pussy, getting it good and wet and then moving it towards her ass. Matthew fucked her pussy slowly with the vibrator, without even turning it on, while Steven slowly inserted his cock into her ass. She bucked her hips back meeting each the vibrator in her pussy one way and then the dick in her ass the other. Steve was now buried completely in her ass and she was moaning, completely overcome from the intensity of the pleasure she was feeling. She couldn't believe she had both holes so completely filled. She leaned her head forward and began to suck Matthew's hard dick. God how she wanted to feel that thing buried deep inside her pussy. She closed her eyes and imagined the vibrator inside of her was his cock, fucking her until she came all over him.

Tell me what you want baby. She heard Matthew whisper. All she could manage was a muffled moan. Matthew turned the vibrator on and slid it out of her pussy, rubbing it against her clit then sliding it back inside of her pussy, turned it off again, and just held it there. Again he repeated, Tell me what you want baby.

This time there was no holding back. She let his cock slide out of her mouth and looked back at him, I want you to fuck me hard with that toy. Make me cum all over it so I can lick and suck it all clean. I wanna taste my juices all over it.

Matthew was overjoyed to hear her talking this way. He knew she would do anything he asked her to do now. What do you want from Steve? he asked with a grin.

Oh God, fuck my ass Steve. Cum inside my tight little ass. Fill me up with your hard dick until you spray your cum all over my insides. She was now bucking back against him, her muscles tightening.

Suck my dick baby, while I fuck that pretty little pussy and Steve fucks your ass. Obediently Chrystal sucked his dick inside of her mouth again and ravaged it like a hungry animal. Matthew rammed the vibrator into her pussy again, this time turning it on high and fucked her with it. He could see Steve's balls tightening and, knowing that he could feel the vibrations through her body, he fucked her harder with the toy, licking and sucking her clit until he felt her body start to quiver and shake. He knew she was about to have the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced and this only drove him to fuck her harder. Her muffled cries made it obvious that she was falling over the edge and she began to buck her hips back and forth slamming hard on the toy first and then on Steven's cock. Steven's balls tightened and he let out a cry as he came inside of her ass, this drove Chrystal to another orgasm and Matthew pulled the vibrator out of her quickly and suddenly.

As Steve fell back, exhausted, Matthew turned Chrystal over and came up near her face. Stroke my cock baby. I want to cum all over those big beautiful tits of yours. She gently stroked his cock and reached down with her other hand to rub her pussy. She could feel yet another orgasm coming over her as she heard the moans of pleasure from Matthew, knowing he was about to cum, she stroked faster now, milking every bit of cum from his cock, emptying it out onto her tits. Matthew leaned over and kissed her deeply. Merry Christmas baby! He whispered before kissing her again and curling up, holding her in his arms. Chrystal smiled knowing that she'd been able to pleasure him without him having even fucked her himself yet but then again, the night was still young!