Mattie Story 01

Story Info
Samantha visits her Auntie Mattie.
4.9k words
4.35
61.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTDesign
MTDesign
27 Followers

Auntie Mattie collected me from the station in her car. She is in her forties, and an elegant lady. She was wearing a short black skirt and a white blouse, with her dark hair up in a bun.

'Hullo Auntie Mattie,' I said feeling nervous as I embraced her.

'Well hullo, young Samantha. Let me have a look at you.'

I stood apprehensively before her in tee shirt, jeans and trainers. My blonde hair had got blown into an untidy mess.

'Hmm,' she said, 'you've certainly turned into a pretty young thing. Get into the car, and we'll get you home.'

Her car was new, and it purred along. She asked me about school and exams, and I had to tell her that things were okay, but not brilliant. But she knew that. She also knew that I owed my parents a lot of money, and that they thought I was out of control! I was being sent to my spinster aunt so that she could instil some discipline. She was renowned in my family for being strict.

So I wasn't looking forward to it!

When we got to her house she showed me my room and I unpacked. Then we had tea in her elegant drawing room. Everything about her was elegant, and I realised that she is a beautiful refined lady!

She explained that the plan was for me to work doing all the housekeeping duties. This would be unpaid, but would go towards paying off my debt to my mum and dad.

I was to start the following morning, by making a cup of tea for her and taking it into her. At 7 o'clock! Good grief that's hours before I normally get up!

Then she looked me up and down again.

'I am afraid you will not be able to perform your duties dressed like that.'

'I wont?'

'No. Have you got a black skirt and a blouse?'

'Eh, I don't think I brought those.'

'Hmm. Well I can provide you with maid's clothes. I just hope they are big enough for you. They may be a little tight.'

'Right. Eh okay.'

'And you must address me correctly, as Auntie Mattie.'

'Oh, sorry, Auntie Mattie. I will.'

It was getting late, so after a meal and wine with Auntie, I was happy to go to bed. There was an old fashioned alarm clock, which I set.

I stumbled out of bed when the alarm jangled, and dragged myself down to the kitchen. I put on the kettle and made the tea. I could hardly stop myself yawning.

Then with tea cup in hand I knocked on Auntie Mattie's door.

'Come in' she said.

I took in the tea, and set the cup down beside the bed. Auntie sat up. She appeared to sleep without a nightdress. Her hair cascaded about her shoulders, and her breasts were revealed. Her lovely firm round breasts, with rose coloured nipples! She looked beautiful.

'Thank you,' she said. 'Next time you must use a tray.'

'Yes. Sorry Auntie Mattie.'

'Now stand up straight. I need to look at you to see what I have to work with.'

I stood to attention before her, in my nightie. It was a short nightie, which came to just below my bottom. Auntie sipped her tea.

'Raise your arms and turn round.'

I did as she bid and turned my back to her. I felt her hand lift my nightie at the back. I was wearing panties.

'I need a better look,' she said, 'you had better take off your nightie.'

'What?'

'It is a simple enough instruction. Now do as you are told!'

So I pulled my nightie off, and stood before her in just my panties.

'And the rest!' she said.

So, dutifully, I stepped out of my panties and stood facing her, naked.

'Now turn round.'

I turned my back to her. Then she must have got out of bed, because the next thing I knew her hand was squeezing my arm as if testing its strength. She rubbed her hands on my armpits- luckily they were smooth. Then she squeezed my bottom. I felt a bit tingly.

'Now turn to face me.'

I turned to face her. And indeed she did sleep nude. She stood before me in a kind of creamy skin perfection. I could not help but notice that she seemed flawless. And hairless, apart from her rich mane of dark hair.

She cupped my chin and moved my head around to view it from different angles. Hen she cupped my breasts and squeezed my nipples. Then a hand moved over my tummy to my small neat landing strip of pubic hair.

'That will have to go,' she said, 'you will find a razor in the shower. Now go and take your shower while I find your uniform!'

I grabbed my nightie and scampered out. I felt confused. This was not what I had expected!

In the shower I carefully shaved my pubic area so that it was all smooth. The spray from the shower head felt all nice and tingly on it! I was experiencing the most peculiar feelings. Auntie Mattie was quite scary and stern! But she was also a very attractive lady. And sexy!

I found my maid's uniform lying on the bed. It was mostly black. So I put on a black bra and panties to go under it. There were black stockings and a suspender belt as part of the uniform. When I had those on I pulled the black dress over my head. It was tight and I could just do it up. And it was short and the top was low cut. It had a little frilly apron. I looked at myself in the mirror. Jeez, I thought, you look like regular tart Samantha! And if I'm truthful, I quite liked it, although I wouldn't have admitted it!

When I got to the breakfast room, Auntie Mattie was already there. She was wearing a ruby coloured bathrobe and reading the paper. She looked up.

'Ah there you are Samantha. You must now prepare breakfast. We shall need juice, coffee and croissants.'

'Yes Auntie Mattie.' I considered whether or not I should curtsy. I was so in awe of my aunt that I almost did!

I managed to prepare breakfast without any disasters, despite Auntie Mattie's stern gaze. And when we had eaten it, she gave me further instructions. I was to tidy up and clean the kitchen.

'But before you do that, my dear,' she said, 'you must come with me to help me dress!'

'Yes, Auntie Mattie.' I followed her out to her bedroom. She was full of surprises!

She sat on the bed, and instructed me to find her black cotton ski pants, black silk top, black bra and black thong! All black!

Eventually I found them and handed them to her. She stood up and slipped off her robe. I gazed again at her lovely body. Then she pulled on her thong. From behind all you could see was a black line. It made her shapely bum look even better. Then she lowered her lovely breasts into her bra and had me fasten it. She pulled on her ski pants and they fitted so so snugly, like a second skin! Her loose silk top followed, and I handed her some medium heel pumps.

Then she sat on the edge of the bed.

'Now stand before me Samantha. I must inspect you before you get on with your duties.'

'Yes Auntie'.

I stood dutifully before her, and she stared at me steadily. Then she pulled up the hem of my dress.

'Oh dear!' she said.

'What is it Auntie?'

'That wont do!'

'Have I done something wrong Auntie?'

'Yes, I am afraid you have.'

'What is it?' I gulped.

'I told you to put on the clothes that I put out for you.'

'That's what I put on Auntie!'

'I told you that you were not to wear your own clothes!'

'But I'm not..'

'So what's this?' she pulled up my dress and tugged the hem of my panties. 'And this?' She slid her finger under my bra strap.

'But.. but..there was no underwear out..' I sniffled.

'If I want you to wear underwear I will tell you. Now take them off.'

I was sooo embarrassed as I pulled down my panties, undid my dress and took off my bra.

'Now come here.'

I stood before her with my head bowed. She pulled up the hem of the dress.

'Well at least you are smooth now. Turn round.'

I did so and face away from her. She pulled up the back of my dress and I felt the cool air on my bare bottom.

Then she smacked it. Hard. It hurt, and I yelped.

'Now go and get on with your duties. I shall be working in my office. You can bring me coffee at eleven!'

I did as I was told, feeling a bit humiliated. But as I was cleaning up and tidying I couldn't help but be aware of my nakedness under the short maid's dress. Each time I reached up to put something away, the air would waft over my bottom. And when I kneeled down to get at a low cupboard there was a nice breeze over my ass.

Then there was my beautiful, strict and very scary aunt! Why was she making me dress like a maid slut? Should I play up to it? Being smacked on the bottom had hurt. But to my shame I had enjoyed it!

I found myself sitting back and daydreaming. Oh my aunt looked so sexy! My hand wandered down between my legs, and I held myself. I could feel myself becoming a little moist. Images of my aunt in all her naked loveliness came into my mind. Had she been trying to turn me on? Well she could well succeed. Hmm I was beginning to feel good.

I glanced dreamily at the clock on the wall. Then I came out of my reverie with a jolt. It was after 11.00, and I was supposed to take her a cup of coffee. Oh god, I was in trouble. I leapt up and rushed to the kitchen.

When I had hurriedly made the mug of coffee, I took it and knocked on her office door.

'Come in Samantha.'

I entered.

'Put it there.' I placed it on her desk. She picked it up and sipped it. Then she grimaced.

'You are late, Samantha!'

'Yes Auntie, sorry Auntie!'

'And this is instant coffee. You know I refer real. And where is the tray!'

'Sorry Auntie. I forgot.' I hung my head in shame.

'Come here my child.' She patted her knee.

I went over and sat on her knee, feeling very foolish. She put an arm round me and I rested my head on her shoulder. She kissed me on the head, and put her other hand on my thigh.

'I know this is difficult for you,' she said, 'but It is important that you realise that there are standards. Which must be met, my dear.'

'Yes Auntie'

'And you are not there yet are you, my love?'

'No Auntie.'

'You know that you are going to have to be punished don't you?'

'Yes.'

'And because that is for your own good you welcome it, don't you?'

'Yes Auntie.'

'You must say it. And you must thank me!'

'I welcome the punishment. Thank you Auntie.'

'Now give me a kiss.'

We kissed demurely on the lips. Then I got off and stood with my head bowed before her.

'You must bend over.'

I bent over, and felt her hand lifting my dress to reveal my bare bottom. Then she dealt it a fierce smack. I yelped.

'That is just to be going on with,' she said, ' I haven't got time to punish you properly just now. You must thank me and then get on with your chores!'

'Thank you Auntie Mattie.' This time I actually curtsied. She smiled, as if she found it amusing.

I scurried out to get on with my work.

My instructions were to make lunch for one o'clock. I worked hard to ensure that I had it all prepared exactly on time. I made a salad, and put out warm bread and cooled white wine. I laid the table and put out napkins. Surely she couldn't find fault with this?

Nervously I went to Auntie Mattie's office and knocked on the door.

'Lunch is ready, Auntie Mattie.'

'Thank you my dear.'

When we reached the lunch table my Aunt stopped to look at it.

'That is good my dear!'

'Oh thank you Auntie Mattie!' I was so relieved!

'But you have forgotten the condiments!'

My heart sank. I think a tear came to my eye.

'I'm sorry Auntie Mattie. I keep getting it wrong!'

'Yes, you do. Come here my dear.'

I went to her and she held me close, and kissed me gently.

'You will just have to try harder,' she whispered, and her hand lifted my dress and she smacked me lightly on the bare bum.

'You still have to be punished,' she said, 'but only a little for a little offence. Of course I have not yet punished you for your earlier transgressions. That will be much worse I am afraid.'

She went over to a cupboard and opened it to get out a cane.

'But we will have lunch first,' she said with a twinkle in her eye!

Over lunch Auntie Mattie explained that after I had tidied up I could have a break until 4 o'clock. She had to go out. I could relax in the television room, or in my bedroom. I could use her library, but if I looked at the top shelf, there would be consequences. I thought that was an odd thing to say. Was she forbidding me to look at something, or what? But I was too scared to ask her what she meant.

After lunch she said I must be punished properly. She sat down and bent me over her knee. Her hand lifted my dress, and she stroked my bottom.

'Such a lovely bum!'

'Thank you Auntie.'

'But you've been a naughty girl, Samantha.'

'Yes, Auntie!'

'So you must say it.'

'I've been a naughty girl, Auntie!'

'And you want to be punished for it! Ask me. Say please!'

'Please punish me Auntie!'

'Ask to be caned.'

'Please cane me Auntie.'

'On your bare bottom!'

'Please cane me on my bare bottom, Auntie.'

What followed was six hard strokes of the cane. Each time I yelped, until by the end it really really hurt! And I was beside myself with pain.

'There, there, my dear,' said Auntie, 'you see you are still in the land of the living. Say thank you.'

'Thank you, Auntie.'

'Now get up.'

I got up off her knee.

'There is some lotion over there. You had better get it. And fetch a towel.'

I did as I was bid, although walking was uncomfortable. Auntie laid the towel over her lap.

'Take off your dress, and lie here.'

I removed my maid dress. That left only my suspender belt, and black stockings. I think I must have looked like a porn actress!

I lay across Auntie's lap.

'This will ease the pain!'

She proceeded to rub the lotion into the cheeks of my bottom. And it did ease the pain.

'Does that feel better, Samantha?'

'Yes, a bit better, thank you Auntie Mattie'.

Then she poured more of the lotion and it dribbled between my buttocks.

'This will make you feel better.'

Then I found her hand pushing the cheeks apart, and touching my pussy and anus, running her fingers between the two. I caught my breath.

'What a lovely pretty pink bottom!' she seemed to sigh.

'Thank you Auntie,' I gasped. I was short of breath.

Her fingers were prising apart my pussy lips, and stroking them. I was all moist. Then a finger entered. Then a second, and I welcomed them. She moved them in and out, and spread them inside me, pushing against the roof of my vagina. Oh god. It was delicious. Then she speeded up. Don't stop, I thought, please don't stop. And she didn't. She sensed where I was and got faster and firmer.

Until I came! After all that pain, it was a lovely, lovely cum! I think I made a loud noise but I wasn't really listening!

I lay there for a while, before I sat up, and gave Auntie Mattie a soppy hug.

She gently pulled me up. Then she said she had to go. And that she would see me at 4.00!

So she left me, in a crumpled heap on the floor. I hardly knew whether I was coming or going!

Later I recovered sufficiently to stand up. I went and stared at myself in front of the full length mirror. I posed with a hand on one hip. I think I looked quite sexy in just my stockings and old-fashioned suspender belt! I turned part round so that I could see my bottom. The red marks were beginning to fade. Then I turned back to look at myself full frontal. I pinched my nipples which were standing hard. I ran my hands down my tummy, and between my legs. I was still wet. I stroked my pussy lips. That felt nice. With my other hand I pushed my buttocks apart and touched my anus, like she had. Experimentally I pushed a finger slightly in. It felt quite naughty. I felt myself shudder with a kind of wicked pleasure. I was still turned on!

I had free time until 4 o'clock. She had said something about the television room and the library. She had made that strange comment about the top shelf in the library. Well I didn't want to watch afternoon television, so I headed for the library. What would I find on the top shelf of the bookcase?

I had to stand on a chair to reach it. There I found a large black covered album. I brought it down and put it on the table.

When I opened it the front page had a title on it. 'Mistress Mattie: Dominatrix'.

I suppose with hindsight I should not have been surprised. But I was. And intrigued.

I opened it further to discover it was full of pictures of Auntie Mattie. She was dressed in all kinds of gear. Thigh length boots, corsets, teddies, long black gloves. She was wielding canes, and whips. In some she was naked. In some she wore various strapon dildos. And in all of them she looked gorgeous and sexy!

Oh wow! My Auntie was something!

I got back on the chair to see if there was more up there. And there was another album, this time the cover was a dark red. I fetched it down carefully.

When I looked inside it contained more photos of Auntie Mattie. But this time there were also other women with her. Many of them looked only a little older than my 18 years. They were all pretty and I think they were there to do her bidding. Mostly they were either dressed like I had been as a maid, or they wore nothing. Many were on the floor, some licking her feet. And some were licking her thighs! And some were buried between the cheeks of her bottom!

As if I needed any more turning on!

I looked at the clock. I'd have time for a shower before she returned. A delicious warm shower!

I had dressed myself in my maid's uniform by the time Auntie Mattie returned at 4. I greeted her in the hallway.

'Welcome back, Auntie Mattie,' I said, and curtsied.

She smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

'That's good, my dear,' she said, 'you are learning.'

'Thank you Auntie.'

'There's a bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge. Bring it up to my room with two glasses. You can help me get changed.'

'Yes Auntie.'

I carefully placed two wine glasses and the bottle of white wine on a tray, with two napkins. Then I took them upstairs and knocked on Auntie's door.

'Come in my dear.'

I entered to see that she was seated in her ornate armchair. I placed the tray on the side table.

'Thank you Samantha,' she said, 'now pour out a glass for each of us.'

'Yes Auntie.' I half filled the two large glasses and handed one to her.

'Thank you my dear. That is an improvement. You remembered the tray, and the napkins.'

I gulped. Was she pleased with me?

She drank from the glass, and then held it up to the light.

'Oh dear.'

'What's wrong Auntie?'.

'This glass is not quite...'

I gulped again, but this time with apprehension.

'It's not quite clean!'

I felt the bottom dropping out of my world. Oh fuck! No matter what I did I got it wrong! I felt a tear coming to my eye.

'Oh Samantha my sweet! You will have to be punished again!'

'Please Auntie,' I felt tears running down my face, 'I'm doing my best.'

'I know you are my dear. Come hear.'

I knelt at her feet and she put her arms around me. She kissed me on the top of my head.

'I see you've been into the library.'

'Yes, Auntie.' Was I going to be in trouble for that too?

'And you found my albums.'

'Yes, I did.'

'Did you like them?'

'Yes Auntie. You look gorgeous, and sexy and lovely.'

'Why thank you my dear. You didn't think I looked dangerous?'

'Oh I did! Very.'

'So you can see the kind of punishment you might expect?'

'Yes,' I said, very quietly, fearing the worst.

'I think you are a little frightened of me.'

'Yes, I am.'

'Which album did you prefer?'

'The red one.'

'In that case, I shall choose something from that one as your punishment.'

Now I was confused! Everything in the red album had looked pleasurable to me! What had I missed?

'Drink up your wine my dear, and then pour out some more. Then you must help me to get out of these clothes.'

Auntie Mattie stood up and stepped out of her shoes. Then she stood still so that I could attend to her. Firstly I unbuttoned and removed her silk top. Then I unclipped her bra, and her sexy breasts slipped out. I knelt down to unfasten her ski pants, and peel them off. She stepped out of them and stood in her thong only. I looked up at her, marvelling at how beautiful and sensual she looked.

MTDesign
MTDesign
27 Followers
12