Matt's Cousin Ch. 03

Story Info
Kaitlin asks Matt to substitute for Jarvis.
7.1k words
4.42
40k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or older.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Summer had gone quickly. The summer classes had ended and there was only a week before the fall semester began. Matt would be moving back into the dorm in a few days.

"Ooops!" Kaitlin said as she retreated into the hall, "I thought you were still in bed."

Matt was seated at the kitchen table with his back to the hallway door. At the sound of his cousin's voice he turned. "Still in bed?" he asked, "At 9:30... why would I still be in bed?"

Kaitlin was mostly hidden behind the door frame. "Well uh... your bedroom door was closed, so I just assumed -"

"Bad assumption," he said, "And why are you hiding in the hall? Come and have some pancakes. I made enough for both of us."

Kaitlin, at eighteen, was a year younger than Matt, and although she had been trying to treat him as family and not be overly concerned about her dress around him, she still had concerns, particularly when she and Matt were alone in the house, as they were now. "Uh, yeah, well, I'm not wearing much, just panties and a bra. I need to put something more on."

"Right, like I haven't already seen you in less," Matt snapped, "For Chrissake, Kaitlin, I've even seen you practically naked, now get in here!"

Still she persisted, "I think I ought to put on something a little less revealing."

"Ought to? Who says," Matt asked, "Aunt Laura surely wouldn't think you ought to."

"Right," replied Kaitlin, "But she did tell me to be careful when it was just you and me."

"Hey, we talked about that. You wanted to be my sexy sister and have me as your protective big brother. I promised I would never let anything happen to you, and I meant it."

"You still promise then?"

"Of course, now come have some breakfast."

"If you're sure."

"I'm sure. Come sit down."

Kaitlin walked slowly back into the kitchen and sat down across from Matt who looked her over carefully while letting out a long, low whistle.

"Hey, you promised," Kaitlin snapped.

"I promised nothing would happen to you. I didn't promise I wouldn't enjoy looking. I mean, Jesus, that has got to be the skimpiest bra and panties set I've ever seen."

"Oh... you've seen a lot then, I guess."

"Uh, well... and such a gorgeous body, and I let you talk me into that stupid promise -"

"Yeah, well if you hadn't made that stupid promise there is no way I would be sitting here like this."

"Oh, I'm sure you'd find some excuse. You know you like it as much as me."

"Well, whatever," smiled Kaitlin, quietly accepting Matt's judgment. "I guess if I'm going to eat I better get a plate and silver." Kaitlin got up to retrieve the necessary items from the dishwasher. Matt's eyes zeroed in on her panties, a very skimpy bikini style in white cotton. While not see-through, they were tight enough to showcase a nice outline of what some might refer to as her 'camel-toe'.

When she turned her back to him he saw just how skimpy the panties really were. There was a small strip of cloth covering the crack in her butt, however her ass-cheeks were almost entirely bare. Matt adjusted the growing appendage in his shorts.

As Kaitlin sat down to the table she saw with considerable satisfaction that she had her cousin's full attention. Over the last few weeks she had learned that it excited her to expose her supposed-to-be-covered parts to Matt and his friends, especially Jarvis. "You know, I'm sorta interested in your friend Jarvis..."

"And..."

"Do you think he's interested in me?"

"How could he not be interested?" Matt looked across the table at his near-naked cousin. The bra Kaitlin wore, in spite of being nearly transparent, still covered only a small part of her breasts. The breasts themselves were exquisitely shaped and looked fairly substantial, but considering Kaitlin's petite size, were likely only a 'B', certainly no more than a 'C'. "I mean, why do you think he comes over here so much?" Matt added.

"Really? You think he likes me, then?"

"Oh for sure, you're all he talks about."

"And what does he say?"

"Uhm... I'm not sure I should say... but it's all good!"

"I think I can imagine some of it... but, do you think he wants to kiss me."

Matt was startled by the question but managed to respond, "Well, yeah, I'm sure he does."

"And you?"

"Huh," Matt replied, not sure he had heard correctly.

"Do you want to kiss me, too," Kaitlin patiently and clearly asked.

"But I'm your brother... er cousin... er whatever," Matt stammered, "I'm not supposed to want to kiss you... at least not the way I think you mean."

"But would you anyway," Kaitlin asked again.

Matt wasn't sure how he was expected to answer. He evaded with, "But, what about Jarvis"

Kaitlin dealt with the evasion patiently, "As you know, he's gone until school starts again."

"So wait until he gets back."

"I could but I wanted to be all practiced up when he gets back."

"Practiced up?" Matt asked with a tone of obvious disbelief, "You mean -"

"Right, I've never kissed a boy before and I want to be sure and do it right. Will you teach me?"

"Teach you? You want me to teach you how to kiss?" Matt was still not believing what he was hearing.

"Yeeaah," Kaitlin said, drawing the word out as if it had at least two syllables, maybe even three, "That is. if you can forget about that cousin and brother stuff."

Matt was aghast. "You are eighteen right?"

"Unh huh..."

"And you did just graduate from high-school?"

"Right..." Kaitlin couldn't quite figure where he was going with this. She hadn't really believed she would have to suffer a cross-examination just to get kissed by her cousin. Then it dawned on her. "Uh... You don't know do you?"

"Know what," Matt snapped.

"Yeah, that's right. When you were here in the fall I was up and walking around, so we didn't tell you."

"Didn't tell me what?"

Caitlin was scrambling. "It's completely cured now and it never was contagious anyway."

"Never was contagious? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Until this summer, I hadn't been out of the house in over two years. I had just gotten out of the wheel-chair when you came to visit last fall."

"Huh?"

"At the end of my Sophomore year, I was cheering a baseball game and broke my leg."

"And..."

"When the hospital x-rayed they found that the bones in my legs were almost hollow -- some rare bone disease."

"Oh shit!"

"Yeah, that's for sure. The doctor prescribed some very high-powered medicine and sent me home in an ambulance."

"Jesus, I had no idea. But you're okay now?"

"Yeah, done with it completely. Doctor says I'm good as new. It shouldn't ever come back."

"So you didn't go to school the last couple of years. Then how did you graduate? Or did you?"

"Oh yeah, I did. The principal even brought my diploma to the house. That was just a few weeks before you came to stay."

"And Aunt Laura taught you then?"

"Right. She made sure that I kept up with the class, even though I wasn't there."

"Oh wow! So you've never even been on a date then?"

"Well, sort of. Once in my Freshman year and a couple of times in my Sophomore year, but nothing serious." Caitlin hesitated, then looked inquisitively at her cousin, Matt. "So, are you going to teach me how to kiss?"

"But I can't," Matt responded. He really did want to though. He hoped there was some way around this. "I told you I would keep the promise even if you said I didn't have to."

Kaitlin thought about that. She was pretty sure Matt did really want to. She tried to make it possible. "Right, but that was about keeping me a virgin. I never said we couldn't kiss."

Matt could tell that Kaitlin really did want him to kiss her, but he didn't want to sound as anxious as he really was. He responded as if it was a chore, "Oh... well, if you're sure."

"I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't sure. Does that mean your answer is yes?"

The bulge in Matt's pants grew as he imagined a hot 'make-out' session with his gorgeous cousin. Matt was definitely willing but he answered cautiously, "Uh, yeah... sure, uh, when did you want to do this?"

"After breakfast?"

That would work for Matt. He would have time to masturbate privately before starting, (necessary to keep from shooting off in his pants), spend some time practicing with his hot cousin, and still get to work on time. (He was filling in at the library.) Trying to hide his anxiousness, and anxiety, Matt carefully replied, "Yes, I think that's doable. I'll get ready for work while you finish your breakfast." He got up from the table and headed down the hall.

Matt went straight to the hall bathroom. With one hand he locked the door while the other undid the buttons on his shorts. Pushing his pants down was almost painful as he yanked them over his erect member. As his pants and undershorts dropped to his ankles he lay down on the cold tile floor and wrapped his hand around his cock.

Matt visualized a hot make out session with his practically naked cousin. He imagined having his hands on her bare ass-cheeks and pressing his cock between her legs. He still could not believe Kaitlin had actually asked him to 'teach' her how to kiss. He shot his load while dizzily imagining the possibilities.

In the kitchen, Kaitlin thought about what she was about to do and how she was dressed. Sure it would be fun making out with Matt, dressed as she was in nothing but bra and panties, and he had promised, but still... she had seen how Matt was looking at her this morning and it would be too easy for it to get out of hand... no, she better put some clothes on.

As Matt came out of the bathroom he ran into Kaitlin en-route to her room. "Uh... I'm ready anytime you are," he said, "Just needed to brush my teeth." Wearing shorts and a polo shirt, Matt was already dressed for work.

Kaitlin saw the way Matt was looking at her and knew she had made the right decision. "I'm going to put on some clothes... so we don't forget it's just practice."

Matt was disappointed, but at the same time relieved. He had been worried about keeping his promise. "Uh... probably a good idea. I'll be in the den but don't take too long. I still have to get to the library."

"Right," Kaitlin replied as she continued down the hall, "I'll just be a minute or two."

*****

It was more like ten minutes before Kaitlin showed up in the den. She had had difficulty in deciding what to wear. She didn't want to provide too much temptation but on the other hand didn't want to wear something she wouldn't wear if it were actually Jarvis instead of her cousin that was waiting in the den.

When she did finally get there, Matt was nervously looking at his watch, realizing it was getting close to the time he needed to be leaving. Matt stood as she came into the room.

"Sorry it took so long," Kaitlin apologized, "I know it's getting late but I hope we still have time to practice."

Before Matt could reply, Kaitlin closed the gap between them and wrapped her arms around him. She had put on a blouse and shorts, covering much of the previously bare flesh, but she had taken off the bra. Matt felt her hardening nipples press against his chest. From a few inches lower her eyes looked into his. He bent forward and their mouths came together.

Their lips barely touched. Matt was cautious, not wanting to scare Kaitlin. He brushed his lips slowly across hers and was shocked to feel her lips slowly part. Matt's mouth opened and the tip of his tongue slowly slipped between Kaitlin's lips. He was afraid this might spook her but the tightening of her arms around his neck told him there was no reason to worry.

Kaitlin's mouth opened wider and she sucked Matt's tongue into it. She quite clearly needed no instruction but Matt was not about to tell her that. In spite of his recent relief he had already acquired a rock hard erection which right now was pressed firmly against his cousin's midsection. Kaitlin sighed and clung even tighter.

Matt didn't want to break the kiss and Kaitlin apparently didn't either. However they were forced to. Each took great gulps of air and their lips met again. Matt was worried about how Kaitlin would react to his very obvious erection but the tongue action now was even more feverish and Kaitlin was grinding herself against him. She not only showed no sign of being offended but even acted as if she might be enjoying it.

The passion increased, for a couple of minutes at least. Then Kaitlin abruptly put her hands on Matt's chest and pushed him away. There was no anger or rebuke associated with her action but Matt wasn't sure of it's meaning. It seemed like it might have been a compliment, like saying, 'It's too good, I can't take any more', but Matt wasn't sure. He looked into Kaitlin's eyes, trying to understand her meaning. She looked back at him, but, other than struggling to catch her breath, gave no clue as to why she had pushed him away.

Kaitlin eventually spoke. "Wow," she gasped. "I think I'm understanding why people like kissing so much."

Matt was still afraid he might have offended her and attempted to apologize, "I'm uh sorry -"

Kaitlin cut him off with a quick peck type kiss, not at all like the one they had just experienced, but still enough to set Matt's mind at ease. It was clear that she was not upset by his 'boner'.

"You are a great kisser," Kaitlin said, "Did I do good too?" She glanced down and saw that Matt's still hard appendage was threatening to rip out the front of his shorts. She smirked a bit as she said, "Uh, you don't have to answer that. It looks like I get at least a passing grade."

Matt didn't have to look down to know what Kaitlin was talking about. "Uh yeah... right..." he said as he turned toward the hallway, "I guess I better brush my teeth again before I head over to the campus."

*****

Kaitlin lay down on the couch and waited while Matt 'brushed his teeth'. She was pretty sure she knew what he was really doing. She wanted to do it too. She put her hand between her legs and felt the dampness of her shorts. She wanted to take them off, her panties too, and let her fingers play. She knew though that she would have to wait until Matt left.

Matt eventually did come out of the bathroom and blew Kaitlin a kiss as he hurried out the door. 'Those have got to be the cleanest teeth in the county,' Kaitlin thought. She mentally replayed running her tongue over Matt's teeth and tried to visualize him 'brushing' them. Her hand was again between her legs but she needed the privacy of her bedroom.

Kaitlin had her blouse and shorts unbuttoned before she reached her room. Once she had the door safely closed she let the shorts fall to the floor and stripped off her blouse. As she headed into her bathroom she pushed her panties down and stepped out of them. Naked, she entered the shower.

As the water cascaded over her she thought about what had happened. Kaitlin knew from what she had been told by her aunt and others that kissing was going to be fun, but she hadn't expected it to be so exciting with Matt -- Jarvis maybe, but not her cousin.

Kaitlin had one hand between her legs and the other playing with her breasts. It didn't take long before the pace of her breathing increased and she started to feel tingling sensations throughout her body. In the past this had been a precursor to a quick ending with a small shudder.

Today, however, the feelings continued to intensify. Her toes curled under and she felt flushed and weak. She leaned back against the side of the shower to keep from falling. Her hands moved faster as her excitement increased. As it peaked she let out a scream that would have brought the whole household running -- if there had been anyone else home -- but fortunately there was not.

Something about her practice with Matt had slammed Kaitlin's sex drive into high gear and turned her orgasm into a mind-shattering experience. In her wildest imaginings about sex with Jarvis she had reached similar peaks, but only after considerable thought and effort. Today had been fantastic and Kaitlin wanted more.

She stayed in the shower until the hot water began to fade. Practicing with Matt had definitely been a new experience. Maybe it had affected him the same way. Maybe that was why he took so long 'brushing his teeth'. Kaitlin wondered, 'Did Matt have any idea what she had been thinking since he left.'

*****

The next morning Kaitlin was sitting at the kitchen table in her underwear when Matt came out of his room for breakfast. He paused and looked at her from the doorway. "Not quite as skimpy as what you were wearing yesterday," he observed, "But still mighty fine."

"You approve then," Kaitlin asked, pushing her chair back and dropping her arms to her side.

"Yeah... I mean what man wouldn't."

Kaitlin was in full tease mode. She locked her hands behind her head and leaned her chair back a little, offering Matt an unobstructed view. A teasing smile crossed her lips as she asked, "So what do you like."

"Huh... what do I like... you want me to tell you," Matt asked, not believing she really wanted to hear him say it.

"Yeah, I want to know. You already said it's not as skimpy as yesterday," Kaitlin made it obvious she was looking at the growing bulge in Matt's shorts. "But I see that you still approve, so tell me what you like."

Matt was afraid Kaitlin was trying somehow to trap him. He answered cautiously, "Uh ... well uh ... bra and panties? ... underwear? ... sexy girl? ... what else do I need to say?"

"So you think I'm sexy," Kaitlin asked.

Still wondering where this was headed he answered, "Yeah, of course... I mean you do want to be, don't you?"

"Sure, I agreed to be your sexy sister didn't I?"

"Yeah, and -"

"Well, I want to keep up my end of the bargain. Am I being sexy enough for you?"

Matt was sure there had to be some reason for all these questions, "Lord yes. I mean I don't know what I'd do if you were any sexier."

Kaitlin relaxed and smiled like she was satisfied with Matt's answer. But as he began to drop his guard, her smile turned to a mischievous grin. "Well..." she said slowly, "You could brush your teeth more often."

Matt's face turned bright red. She must have known what he was really doing in the bathroom yesterday. And of course she knew full well what she was doing to him now. Matt felt as if she had actually opened the door on him. "Uh... I uh..."

Kaitlin interrupted Matt's stammering. She knew she had gone too far. "Hey, relax. I'm flattered. I like knowing I have that kind of effect on you. My questions were to find out if you wanted me to continue."

"I sure don't want you to stop if that's what you mean."

"And I don't want to either. In fact I was kind of hoping you'd want to practice some more."

Matt's eyes widened. "Sure, you mean right now."

Kaitlin didn't want to appear to be rushing him, "We could eat breakfast first... if you're hungry that is... but after, sure, how about it."

Matt would have gladly foregone breakfast for another make-out session with Kaitlin but he knew he had already sounded too eager. He tried to back-peddle a little, "I am hungry, so maybe after."

Kaitlin nodded her agreement. As Matt sat down, Kaitlin got up to serve the fruit and cereal she had previously prepared. Matt couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight of his cousin's nearly nude form as she made several trips between the preparation counter and the table. He marveled, as he had so many times before, at the flatness of her stomach, the narrowness of her waist, the youthful curvature of her hips and those tantalizing legs.

Kaitlin saw how Matt was looking her over and guessed that he was as anxious as she to continue the practice. She had dressed in bra and panties again today in hopes that she would have the nerve to stay that way and not change clothes like she had yesterday. She was sure it would be more 'fun' this way, especially if she could get Matt to ditch the t-shirt he was wearing.