Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
515 Followers

"Bless you."

"Thanks babe," she replied.

"Allergies?" I asked.

"I dunno, my throat is kinda scratchy."

We were sat in my car in the parking lot at Kim's place making out. Her hands were roaming across my chest as I held her face in my hands. Kim suddenly pulled away and I watched her face scrunch up as she sneezed again. She rubbed her nose, which was slightly red now, and looked at me with glazed eyes.

"Okay missy, I think it's bedtime for you," I stated.

I walked Kim up to her apartment and kissed her on the cheek,

"Call you in the morning sweetie," I whispered.

I watched her enter her apartment then made my way home.

The next morning I tried calling Kim but got to answer. After her phone went to voicemail a third time, I decided to try Summer.

"Hey Sum, morning," I greeted.

"Hey Matty, I was just about to call you. I just woke up and went to check on Kim, she's pretty out of it, I think she might have picked up that bug that's been going around campus."

"Yeah, she said she wasn't feeling too well last night. Is it bad?" I asked.

"I think so, she looks pretty miserable," Summer replied.

"Okay, well I'm on my way over, see you in a bit."

I hung up, took a shower and hopped in the car.

I knocked on the girls' apartment door and Summer was quick to open and greet me.

"Where's the patient?" I asked.

"In bed, doesn't look good at all," Summer warned.

I made my way into Kim's room and over to her bed. She was asleep, all covered up, neck to toe with her blanket. I sat on the bed and pressed my palm gently against her forehead; her skin was incredibly warm. Kim's eyes slowly opened and she looked up at me.

"Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?" I asked, in a singsong tone as though I was talking to a child.

"Not good baby, my throat is killing me and I feel all clammy, and my eyes baby, my eyes are burning," Kim whimpered.

"Awww babe, I'm so sorry. Well I'm gonna be here all day to take care of you okay?"

Kim smiled and nodded. She closed her eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

"I'm gonna see about getting you some medicine," I whispered as I tucked her into bed.

I picked up all the crumpled tissues that were around Kim's bed and threw them in the wastebin. I placed the box of tissues on her bedside table before exiting.

"Well you were right, she looks to be in rough shape," I told Summer as I joined her in the kitchen.

"Poor thing," she replied.

"You guys have any cold meds?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so."

"Okay no prob, I'll hit up the drugstore, you need anything?"

"No, I think I'm good," Summer replied.

I was gone about an hour; I made an extra stop back at my place to pick up some books so I could get some studying done. I returned to the girls' place and set my books down in the living room. Kim was still asleep when I entered her room,

"Babe," I softly whispered, gently rousing her.

"Sit up sweetie so you can take this medicine," I instructed as I poured the recommended amount of cold medicine in the measuring cap. I handed Kim the cap and ran my hand through her messy hair as she downed the medicine in one shot.

"Still feeling crummy?" I asked.

She nodded in response.

"Is there anything you need? Are you hungry? You should drink some water."

I handed her a glass of water I had brought in with me and watched her take a sip. Kim winced her face and set the glass aside.

"I got you some VISINE too, for your eyes," it's on the table if you want it.

"Thanks sweetie, you're the best," she replied, her voice hoarse.

"Summer and I are right outside if you need anything," I told her before heading back out to the living room.

I stretched myself out on the couch with my textbooks while Summer was doing an online exam on her laptop. Adam stopped by around 1pm. He brought a couple subs for Summer and I for lunch. Kim refused to eat anything, but Summer insisted she at least drink a glass of orange juice which she finally agreed to do.

After lunch, Summer and Adam went out. I had to force her out the door as she felt she was abandoning her roommate but I assured her I had everything under control. After checking on Kim, I returned to the couch and my studies.

I must have fallen asleep but I was awoken by Kim's faint voice calling my name. I rushed to her room,

"Babe are you okay?" I urgently asked.

Kimberly was sat on the edge of her bed, heaving. She looked up at me with watery eyes,

"I feel nauseous," she managed to say, before going into a coughing fit.

I looked around for anything I could use. I grabbed the wastebin and emptied the tissues on the floor. I rushed to Kim's side and let her hold the plastic wastebin. She placed her head over the opening of the bin and I held her hair in a ponytail. Kim heaved again, but this time it wasn't a false alarm. She began throwing up in the wastebin. I felt so helpless, I just continued to hold her hair, and began gently rubbing her back. Kim's body continued to heave as she groaned in agony.

Kim's body finally came to rest and she raised her head. As she lifted her head some of the yellow greenish slime ran down Kim's chin, down onto her shirt and bed sheet. She looked to me and I wiped the tear that was rolling down her cheek. I grabbed a tissue and cleaned up her mouth. I took the wastebin from Kim,

"Lay down sweetie, I'll be right back," I comforted.

I entered Kim's bathroom and emptied the contents of the wastebin into the toilet and flushed it. I rinsed out the wastebin in the tub, then, after making sure both tub and wastebin were clean, I ran a warm bath. Once the tub was full, I switched off the water and returned to Kim's side.

"Come on sweetie, sit up," I instructed as I raised Kim to a seated position.

"Let's get these dirty clothes off," I whispered as I raised Kim's soiled t-shirt over her head. She raised her arms and I pulled the t-shirt from her body.

"Come on, let's go take a bath."

I walked Kim over to the bathroom and helped her out of her gym shorts and panties. Kim held onto my arm as she stepped into the tub. She let out a satisfactory sigh as she sunk into the heated water. I placed the bar of soap on the edge of the bathtub near Kim,

"I'll be right back," I whispered.

I picked up Kim's dirty clothes from off the floor and tossed them into her laundry basket. I walked over to Kim's bedroom and removed the dirty sheets from off her bed. After making up the bed with nice fresh sheets I returned to the bathroom and placed the old sheets in the laundry basket. I looked over to Kim, her eyes were closed as she rested her head on the back ledge of the tub; the soap hadn't been touched.

"Kimmy, you're supposed to be washing up," I faux scolded.

I sat down on the floor right outside the tub. Kim opened her eyes and smiled over to me. I took the soap and dipped my hands in the warm water. I reached over and began soaping Kim's shoulders and neck. Kim stretched her hands out to me and I lathered up her warm skin.

"Sit up," I whispered.

Kim sat up and came closer to me. I smiled at her as I innocently began soaping her breasts. My soapy palms slid over Kim's pert mounds with ease. I didn't linger too long and eventually moved on, reaching behind her and soaping her back.

"Let me have those legs."

Kim giggled, which led her to cough then leaned back and slinked her legs over the edge of the tub. I soaped Kim's legs as water dripped onto the bathroom floor. When I got to her toes, Kim giggled again and pulled her legs back.

"Okay, stand up so I can do the good parts," I joked.

Kim stood up and I watched as water and lather streamed down her body. I reached out and began to soap her toned stomach. Sliding my hands over Kim's hips I lathered up her thighs then gently rubbed her pelvic area. There was a lot of lather buildup as I rubbed my fingers through Kim's pubic hair. She squirmed as I spent a few seconds rubbing the lips of her vagina,

"When I get better I want to be the one who's the naughty nurse," she whispered.

"What?!? I'm not being a naughty nurse. I'm being a nice nurse, this is just part of the job," I retorted while smiling up at Kim.

"Now turn around," I added.

Kim spun round and I grabbed hold of her butt cheeks. I glided my hands along Kim's soft flesh, sliding them between her cheeks. I rubbed up and down a few times then retrieved my hands.

"Okay, five more minutes in the tub then it's back to bed," I said authoritatively. I dipped my hands in the water, clearing them of all suds. I got up and went into the bedroom to get some clothes for Kim to wear. I returned with a t-shirt, cotton sweats, and pair of cotton panties, resting them on the bathroom counter. I got a towel and watched as Kim stood up from the bath. Wrapping her in the towel, I helped Kim dry her skin. While Kim got dressed, I picked up her laundry basket and headed out to the living room with the intention of doing a load of laundry so as to save Kim the trouble later in the week. Summer had just walked in as I exited Kim's room.

"Hey Sum, the laundry room is down the hall to the left right?" I asked.

"Give it here, I was gonna do my laundry tonight, I'll put it in with my stuff," she replied.

"Are you sure? There's some clothes in there with a little bit of puke on em," I explained.

"That's okay, leave it, I'll do it," she insisted, "So how is she?"

"Seems to be in better spirits, just got out of the bath."

"Okay good, well I picked up some chicken soup for her, she should really try to eat something."

"Thanks, I'll try to get her to eat a little," I replied.

"And I got you some takeout, it's all on the counter."

I set the laundry basket down and made my way over to the kitchen. Opening the bag Summer had set down, I took the styrofoam container out. I opened the container and steam billowed from inside. I got a small bowl and poured a little of the soup over into it. After grabbing a spoon, I made my way over to Kim's room.

"Hey are you staying the night?" Summer asked just before I left.

"Uhh, yeah, I'll crash on the couch," I replied.

"Okay, I'll put out a pillow and some sheets."

"Thanks Sum."

When I entered Kim's room, she was already back in bed.

"Hey Kimmy, Summer brought you some chicken soup," I announced.

"mHMmm babe, I don't know if I could manage to eat anything, I really don't wanna puke again," She complained.

"I know sweetie, but you haven't eaten anything all day, you really should. I only brought you a little."

Kim groaned and rolled over onto her stomach, burying her head beneath her pillow. I sat at her side, on the edge of the bed,

"Come on Kim, just try a little. . . please, for me."

Kim rolled over and sat up, childishly folding her arms in a huff.

I couldn't help but giggle.

I raised a spoonful of soup to her mouth,

"Do I have to make airplane sounds?" I teased.

She smiled and opened her mouth. I slid the spoon in then pulled it out,

"That's my girl," I cheered.

I fed her another spoonful, then another,

"Tastes good?"

"It's okay, still kinda rough on my throat going down though," she replied.

"Okay, just a couple more spoonfuls, I promise."

After a five patient minutes, I fed Kim the last spoonful,

"All done," I announced.

I set the empty bowl and spoon down on the bedside table.

"Did you take your cold medicine before getting into bed?" I asked.

"Uh huh," Kim replied.

I reached my palm out and pressed it against Kim's forehead,

"You're still pretty warm," I told her.

She held my hand in hers and brought it to the side of her face. She pressed my hand against her cheek and kissed the inside of my palm.

"You're so good to me," she whispered.

I leaned in and kissed her forehead,

"You'd do the same thing for me babe," I said smiling down at her.

"Okay, you need your rest if you wanna get better," I announced as I began to stand up.

Kim held on to my hand and pulled me back,

"Wait! Could you just lay with me a while?" she asked.

"Of course I can baby," I replied.

I crawled into bed with Kim, under the sheets.

She wrapped her arm over my stomach and rested her head on my chest as I held her with both arms. I lay there with Kim till I heard a light snoring, the result of her congested nasal tract.

"Kim?" I whispered.

When I was sure that she was out cold, I snaked my way out of bed. I turned around and tucked her beneath her blanket. I picked up the soup bowl and took it to the kitchen. I took a quick shower and headed out to the living room. Summer had made up the couch like a bed for me. I crawled onto the couch resting my head on the pillow. I was asleep a short time later.

I was awoken in the middle of the night by some noises from the kitchen. I looked over the couch and saw a figure bending into fridge.

"Summer?"

"No babe it's me."

"Kim? Is everything okay?" I asked as I walked over to her.

"Yeah, I just needed some water," she replied.

Kim stood up, gulping down a bottle of water.

"Babe where are your pants?" I asked surprisingly.

I stared down at Kim's bare legs, her white cotton panties clearly on display, her t-shit barely reaching her waist.

"It was so hot, I had to take them off," she replied.

I watched Kim throw the empty bottle into the trash. I put my hand on her back and was about to walk her back to her room.

"Baby, your t-shirt is soaked," I informed her.

"I know, I got up in a complete cold sweat," Kim explained.

"Okay, let's get you a new shirt and back into bed," I stated as we walked back to her room.

I got a fresh jersey from Kim's closet as she stripped out of her damp one. The moonlight beaming into her room illuminated Kim's body. She looked so beautiful just standing there in her underwear. I handed her the jersey and she put it on then crawled back into bed.

"Night baby," I whispered as I leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Goodnight Matty," she replied.

I returned to the couch and eventually fell back to sleep.

XXXX

The next morning I was awoken by the sound of sizzling bacon. I looked over the couch and into the kitchen. Summer was standing over the stove. She must have seen some movement out of the corner of her eye because she looked over in my direction,

"Morning Matty, breakfast will be ready in five minutes."

I walked over to the kitchen and poured myself some juice.

"How was the couch?" she asked.

"More comfortable than I expected actually."

I chugged the glass of juice and set it down.

"So did you check on Kim yet?" I asked.

"Uhh, I popped my head in when I was dropping off her clean clothes, she was still asleep."

"Okay, I'll go check and see if she wants to join us for breakfast. . .Hey what time is it?"

"Just after nine," Summer replied.

"I have to meet up with Adam and our study group at ten. You're gonna be around for the next couple hours right?" I asked.

"Yeah, don't sweat it, I'll be here."

I walked over to Kim's room and quietly entered. I tiptoed over to her bed and sat on the edge.

"Hey Kimmy, morning," I whispered.

I watched I Kim slowly came about. She fluttered her eyes and looked up to me.

"Hey baby," she replied.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I pressed the back of my palm against her forehead.

"A little better, my throat still hurts and my body kinda aches."

"Well you're still kinda warm but not as bad as before. Do you think you're up to having breakfast with Summer and I?"

Kim scrunched up her face and shook her head.

"Okay, go back to sleep then. I have to go to my study group for a little while but I'll be back soon, and I'm gonna bring you lunch, and you're gonna eat it all right?"

Kim smiled and nodded,

"Okay baby," she whimpered.

"Summer's just outside if you need anything," I told her before leaning down and giving her a little kiss on the tip of her nose.

I joined Summer back in the kitchen and we sat and had breakfast.

"You know it's really sweet what you've been doing for Kim this weekend," Summer commented as we ate.

"Well, what can I say, I love the girl, and I know she'd do the same for me."

"It kinda reminds me when I broke my leg that summer back in high school."

"I remember that, you had that huge pink cast," I recollected.

"Yeah, neon pink if I remember correctly. Anyway, Adam and I had been together about five months by then. And every day for a month he came to my parents' house with lunch or cookies or snacks or whatever and sat and watched Dawson's Creek reruns with me. I think that was when I realized how much I loved him."

"Well Adam did always like that show," I teased.

Summer playfully jabbed me on the arm and we laughed.

After breakfast I took a quick shower and headed to the library.

XXXX

I returned a little after noon. I made my way into Kim's room carefully holding a food tray. I stared at her empty bed.

"Kim?" I called.

"In here babe," she replied, her voice coming from the bathroom.

"I've got lunch."

"Okay, be right out."

I sat the tray down on the bedside table and climbed into bed, leaning my back against the headboard.

Kim came out a few minutes later,

"So what's on the menu?" she asked.

"I bought some lentil soup," I replied.

"And are you gonna feed me again?" she asked in a baby's voice as she climbed into bed beside me.

"If you want, but if I feed you, you need to eat it all out," I bargained.

"Okay, I promise."

With that, I picked up the bowl of soup and began to feed tiny spoonfuls to Kim.

"Mmmm, this is really nice, and not too bad on my throat," Kim commented after her first taste.

Kim managed to eat the whole bowl and I congratulated her for it.

I was about to take the empty bowl and tray out to the kitchen when my phone beeped, indicating I'd received an email.

I whipped out my phone and checked the email. I smiled to myself and handed the phone to Kim, it was a get well e-card from Kelsey, by way of Maggie.

"Awwww, that's so sweet," I heard Kim saying as I walked out to the kitchen.

I returned to Kim's room,

"So what do you wanna do now?" I asked.

"Well I'm not sure I should go back to bed with a tummy full of soup," Kim replied as she rubbed her slightly swollen stomach.

"Wanna come hang out on the couch with me? I have one last chapter to get through for class tomorrow."

"Okay, it'll be nice to get out of the room for a bit."

"Have you taken you meds yet?" I asked.

Kim shook her head.

I poured a capful of the cold medicine and watched as Kim swallowed it.

Kim and I made our way into the living room. She sat in the corner of the couch and stretched her legs out, resting her feet on my lap. I opened my textbook and began to review as Kim flipped through television channels with the volume turned down low.

When I was done with the final page of the chapter I closed the book and let out a sigh of relief. I looked over to Kim and saw that she had fallen asleep. I carefully lifted her feet off me, then picked her up and carried her over to her bed. I took the opportunity to quickly drive home and get a change of clothes. On my way back I picked up some burgers for Summer and I. After dinner I checked on Kim. She was just waking up when I entered the room.

"Hey baby, what do you want for dinner?" I softly asked.

She rubbed her eyes and looked in my direction.

"I think I just want a slice of toast and some tea," she replied.

"Okay, I can do that."

"I'm gonna take a quick shower," Kim stated as she rolled out of bed.

"What? You don't want another of my specialty baths?" I joked.

She smiled and walked up to me, kissing me on the cheek,

"As much as I enjoyed your bath yesterday, I just wanna step in the shower for two seconds then crawl right back into bed."

smithE101
smithE101
515 Followers