Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
515 Followers

I could feel Kim's growing wetness and I slid my middle finger into her sex as another movie trailer began. I smiled as I watched Kim stifling her moans. My finger was now easing in and out of Kim and I pressed my thumb against her clit. As I rubbed slow circles around Kim's engorged button, she bit down hard on her lower lip. After a few minutes, I pulled my digit from Kim's hole and focused all my attention on swirling my fingers around her clit. Kim's pussy drooled with her juices, I could smell a faint hint of her in the air, and they made it slick and slippery for my fingers to work on her. As movie trailers kept playing, Kim began squirming in her seat. She lowered her hand to mine and made me press my fingers hard against her cunt. The softest of yelps managed to escape her and I felt the warm trickle of Kim's climax.

I waited a few seconds then pulled my fingers from between Kim's thighs. She smiled at me with tired eyes as I licked my fingers.

"You want me to go get you some tissue?" I whispered into Kim's ear.

She kissed my cheek softly,

"No thanks babe, I think I have in my purse," Kim replied.

I watched as Kim dug through her purse, finally retrieving a napkin. She thoughtfully took my hand in hers and wiped my fingers dry, then lowered the napkin between her thighs. I took the soiled material from Kim and walked over to the trash. When I returned, I hung my arm across Kim's shoulder and she leaned her head against me as the opening credits began to roll.

XXXX

That evening, Kim cooked us spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. As we both stood at the sink doing the dishes, I looked over to Kim,

"Wanna know something?" I asked.

"What?" Kim replied.

"Knowing whole day that you didn't have any panties on, well, let's just say I've been hard all day thinking about it."

"Is that so?" Kim replied with a sly grin.

She reached down and cupped my erection in her hand, then squeezed, eliciting a moan from me.

"Tell you what, why don't you finish up here, I'm going to take a quick shower and I'll meet you in the bedroom," Kim offered.

"See you there," I replied.

Kim kissed me and gave my cock another agonizing squeeze before traipsing off to our room.

I turned my attention to the sink and quickly tackled the remaining pots and pans. Fifteen minutes later I was done with the dishes and cleaning up of the kitchen. I dried my hands with a paper towel and walked over to the bedroom. The view was amazing, Kim laid stark naked in the middle of the bed, her body looking fresh and ready,

"Do you think I have time for a quick shower? I wanna be nice and clean for you too."

"Better be quick or I'll have to start without you," Kim replied as she teasingly rubbed her pussy.

I immediately stripped and rushed into the bathroom. Standing beneath the warm water felt great. I quickly lathered my skin then rinsed. I dried my body and wrapped the towel around my waist. When I walked back out into the bedroom, Kim was just as I had left her. She saw me enter and sat up at the edge of the bed and called me over. I walked over to Kim and she placed her hands on my waist. She undid my towel and let it fall to the floor. I caressed Kim's face with my hand as she began stroking my cock. It wasn't long till Kim leaned over and took my shaft into her warm mouth,

"Mhmmmm," she mumbled as my penis grew to its full hardness inside her mouth.

Her head began bobbing as Kim sucked on my cock, her lips sealed around my girth. After a few minutes of Kim dutifully sucking my cock, I eased her off me. Kim smiled at me as I motioned for her to lie back down on the bed. When she did, I made her roll over onto her stomach.

As Kim got comfortable, resting her head on the pillow, I crawled onto the bed behind her. I grabbed two handfuls of her luscious butt cheeks and squeezed them hard, then pressed my face down against her flesh. Almost comically, I moved my face left to right in motorboat fashion against Kim's ass, making engine noises with my lips. Kim burst out in laughter and bent her neck to get a view. I pulled my face from her ass and smiled up at her,

"What? You don't like that?" I teased.

"It tickles," Kim giggled.

I loosened my grasp on Kim's ass and gently rubbed the soft curve of her skin,

"Okay then, how about this," I replied before leaning in and planting a tender kiss on Kim's left butt cheek.

Kim's satisfaction was evident by her resting her head comfortably back on the pillow. I continued to plant soft pecks on Kim's butt cheek while delicately caressing the other with my hand. A shallow moan escaped Kim and I smiled to myself. I kissed my way up to the small of her back, then down to her other cheek, giving it the same close attention.

I eventually began spreading Kim's butt cheeks with my hands, and moved my kisses between the crack of her ass. Opening my eyes, I stared hungrily at the darkened pink crinkled skin of Kim's opening and stuck my tongue out to touch it. Kim squealed blissfully as I teased her anal rosebud with the tip of my tongue, dancing slow circles around the heated ring. Seconds later, I was taking long delightful licks with the broad surface of my tongue against Kim's asshole.

"Ohh goddd Matty," Kimberly cooed as she reached behind and aided me with spreading her cheeks.

I spent the next ten minutes happily lapping away at Kim's asshole and I would have gladly spent more had she not begin to roll over.

Kim grabbed my hand and stared lustily into my eyes. She pulled me up to her and devoured my mouth with hers,

"Mhmmm, you're such a dirty boy," she moaned before we intertwined our tongues.

Kim, still holding my hand, began to lower it to her groin. She pressed my palm against her slippery folds,

"See how wet I am for you," she cooed as we broke our kiss and stared into each other's eyes.

I glanced down at my own groin, pressed against Kim's abdomen. I grabbed my throbbing shaft and positioned the head against Kim's waiting pussy. Staring down into Kim's eyes, I penetrated her with ease. As I filled her, Kim reached around and grasped my butt cheeks, holding me inside her. I leaned down and kissed Kim's forehead then cheek, then began sensually sliding in and out of her. Kim held my face against hers,

"Tell me you love me," she whimpered before we kissed.

"I love you so much baby, with all my heart," I whispered in between kisses.

"Ohh god Matty, I love you too," Kim cooed as I tenderly thrusted into her.

We continued passionately kissing as Kim raised her hips to meet my gentle presses. Her pussy was so warm and tight, every entry my cock made felt heavenly.

After a few minutes, I pulled my face from Kim's for a breather. I smiled down at her as we continued to fuck,

"You ready?" I asked as I swept Kim's hair from her face.

Kim nodded,

"I'm so close baby."

With that, I began to increase my thrusts. Kim was holding my hips, pulling me hard into her with every push and I could see in her eyes that she was on the verge.

Seconds later, Kim's loud screams filled our room and she began grinding her pussy against my imbedded shaft.

"That's it baby," I whispered, encouraging Kim's ecstasy every step of the way.

As Kim's body writhed beneath mine, my own climax was fast approaching. I went into a pumping frenzy, jackhammering my cock into and out of Kim's pulsing cunt. It wasn't too long till I grunted in relief and my cock spat ribbons of cum into Kim's vagina.

"Mhmmmm," Kim moaned as she stroked the sides of my body.

I collapsed onto Kim's body and she patted the back of my head caringly then combed her hand through my disheveled hair,

"That was amazing," she panted.

"It certainly was, you're amazing," I replied, as I rested my head on Kim's breasts.

As Kim held me, we both lay still and silent, basking in the afterglow of our love.

Eventually, I turned my head up to Kim,

"Would you like some water?"

"Sure," she softly replied.

I smiled and kissed Kim's chest before easing myself off her,

"Be right back."

I hurried off to the kitchen and got us a large glass of water. I took a gulp and returned to Kim's side. Handing her the glass, I noticed the copious amount of our mixed cum seeping from Kim's pussy. Without a word, I whisked off to the bathroom and retrieved a warm damp hand towel. Sitting on the side of the bed, I tenderly wiped Kim clean of all our fluids. Kim smiled at me as she finished off the glass of water.

"You need anything else or are you ready for bed?" I asked.

"Ready for bed," she replied.

"Okay then, let me just toss this in the laundry," I began to say as I stood up, referring to the bathroom towel.

"Give it here, I gotta go pee anyway."

I handed the towel to Kim and she rolled out of bed.

I heard the flush of the toilet followed my water flowing in the sink. Moments later, Kim emerged and joined me under the covers.

"Come lie back down on me, I like feeling you on me and playing with your hair," Kim insisted.

"You're so adorable," I teased as I scooted over and laid my head back down on Kim's chest.

I was again comforted by Kim combing her hand through my hair as we both drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

XXXX

"So did you buy it?"

"Yeah man, I'm sending you a picture right now, let me know if you receive it."

A few seconds later Adam responded,

"Wow man, how much did that set you back?"

"Close to three grand dude, what do you think?"

"Looks amazing, she's gonna love it, so when are you doing it?" Adam asked.

"Next Friday, we both have the day off. . .Any advice?"

"Well you know Summer's pretty easy going so there wasn't a lot of stress on me, Kim's probably the same, you'll be fine," Adam advised.

"Okay, well I'm just about to pull into the parking lot," I replied.

"Okay man, good luck."

I hung up the phone and stared down at the diamond engagement ring, nestled in a tiny black velvet box. The lights turned red and I drove off.

It was late January and it'd been almost six months since Kim and I started our lives in Miami. Everything was going amazing, our jobs were great, and we were having lots of fun making new memories in our new home. I finally got over my nerves and decided to ask Kim the big question. After talking to her father over the weekend and getting his blessing, I talked it over with Adam who was nothing but encouraging then finally took the plunge and purchased the ring today.

In some ways, the next week was the most nerve wrecking I'd have in quite some time. In hindsight, there was nothing to be worried about but in the moment, all I felt were butterflies.

It was Friday evening, Kim had gone to the grocery and I was at home busy setting up. The entire week I had been giving her little gifts and surprises. On Monday, I had flowers delivered to her at work, Tuesday evening I prepared a romantic candle lit dinner, on Wednesday, I took her out to see a play, and yesterday, we went for a romantic beachside walk that ended with champagne and a blanket under the stars. Whole week she kept asking me why all the romantic gestures to which explained that I just wanted to show her how much I loved her, which was true but all part of a bigger plan. I figured now on Friday, she'd be expecting another charming surprise, but nothing like a proposal.

I dimmed the lights in the living room and spread the red candles around. Next was to sprinkle the red and white rose petals on the floor, leading to the bedroom. I left a card out on the coffee table where I knew Kim would see it. The card basically informed Kim that her Friday surprise was awaiting her in the bedroom. In the bedroom, I lit some more candles and spread some more flower petals. I got dressed in a nice shirt and tie with black slacks and patiently waited on the bed, nervously clutching the small velvet box.

It seemed to take forever but I finally heard the front door. I immediately shoved the box into my pants pocket and got down on my knee. I heard an excited gasp from the living room then a pause. Next was the solitary sound of footsteps approaching the bedroom door. As the door handle turned, a rush of excitement overcame me. Kim walked in and spotted me on bended knee before her.

"Oh my god!. . . . .Matty!" she exclaimed, immediately tearing up.

I held out an open hand and Kim walked over to me. I grabbed her hand and held it in both my palms,

"Hi Kimmy," I casually stated.

"Hi Matty," she giggled, wiping away tears with her free hand.

"The best night of my life happened almost four years ago when I agreed to go to the fair with my friends and found myself sitting in the backseat of a car with the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. I fell in love with that girl, and luckily for me, she fell in love with me. The past four years have been an absolute joy, my mornings don't begin until I look over at you and see your smile, my day isn't complete until I have you in my arms. It's become as clear as day that I want to spend the rest of my life with you and can't imagine being apart from you. I hope you feel the same, and with that being said. . ."

I released Kim's hand now, and delved into my pocket to retrieve the velvet box. Opening the box, I held it up to Kim,

"Kimberly Oliver Kent, will you make me the luckiest man in the world and be my wife?"

Kim's response was immediate,

"Yes Matthew! Oh god, yes, a thousand times yes!!"

I myself was beginning to get a bit teary eyed as Kim held out her open hand and I slipped the ring on her finger.

"It's beautiful Matthew," she beamed as she helped me to my feet.

We embraced and kissed passionately.

We must have kissed and hugged for close to five minutes.

I clasped my hands around the small of Kim's back as we broke our kiss and she smiled at me.

"Have you told anyone?" she questioned.

"Uhh, kinda," I replied, "I spoke to your dad last week, to get his blessing, and I talked to Adam as well but I don't think he told Summer."

"You asked my dad? What was his reaction?"

"He was happy for us," I explained.

Kim smiled and quickly retrieved her phone,

"I've got to call my parents," she informed as she dialed.

I took the opportunity to call my sister and let her know the good news.

After speaking with our folks, Kim and I again found ourselves smiling at each other.

"Come on, let's go celebrate over dinner," I suggested.

"What about Summer and Adam?" Kim queried.

"We'll call them from the car," I replied.

XXXX

On the way to the restaurant, Kim had called Summer's phone and put the speaker on. It took a couple rings for Summer to pick up,

"Hey Kimmy, what's up?" she answered.

"Hey Sum, Matt and me here, guess what!" Kimberly chirped.

"What?" Summer asked.

"We just got engaged!!" Kim shouted.

"What?!? Oh my god are you serious!?? Adam!!! Get in here!!"

I pulled up to the nearby restaurant and we waited for Adam to join Summer.

It took a few seconds for Summer to spill the beans to Adam,

"So when did this happen?" Summer asked.

"Just now, like twenty minutes ago, Matt proposed," Kim informed.

I saw that Kim was tearing up again and I reached over and wiped the corner of her eye as we continued to talk to our friends,

"Awww guys! We're so happy for you." Summer exalted.

"Yeah you two, way to go!" Adam chirped in.

"So have you set a date?" Summer asked.

Kim and I looked at each other,

"No, not yet, but we will soon, and you'll be the first to know, we know we have to give our best man and maid of honor ample time to plan their trip down to Miami," I stated.

We talked to Summer and Adam for another five minutes then headed inside for dinner.

Over dessert, I noticed Kim staring at her ring,

"Do you like it?" I asked, interrupting her focus.

She smiled up at me,

"I love it Matt. You've made me the happiest girl in the world today."

"You don't think I waited too long?" I asked.

Kim reached out and held my hand in hers,

"Of course not babe, I knew that whenever you asked would be the exact right time for us, and it absolutely was."

We paid for dinner then headed home.

Back at the apartment, Kim and I showered and found ourselves under the covers. We lay on our sides facing each other,

"So do you want to talk about a date?" I asked.

Kim smiled excitedly,

"What do you think?"

"Well I was thinking summer, I'll be on vacation, by then you'll have saved up enough time off, and it gives everyone about six months' notice," I suggested.

"Mmm, a June wedding, perfect," Kim agreed.

"Is six months enough time for us to plan a wedding?" I asked earnestly.

Kim giggled,

"Yes honey, it's plenty time, we just have to lock down a venue as soon as possible."

I leaned over and gave Kim a brief peck on the lips. When I pulled back, Kim took my hand in hers and played with my fingers.

I watched as a telling smile developed on Kim's face,

"What?" I asked inquisitively.

"I was just thinking, Kimberly Cole, sounds nice huh?"

I smiled warmly and thought about it, it was strange, I never really thought about it before but hearing my last name after Kimberly, I felt strangely proud.

"Sounds perfect," I replied.

"I have something ask, and it's kind of quirky," Kim muttered.

"What is it babe?" I asked as I brushed her hair from her face.

"Well I was thinking of our wedding night. . ."

We both smiled and blushed,

"Yeah, what about it sweetie?"

"I was thinking, to make it special, that we shouldn't have sex for about a month before the wedding."

There was a brief silence.

"What do you think?" Kim asked

"I think it's a fine idea, I can manage but I don't think you'll be able to babe," I teased as I playfully tickled Kim's stomach.

Kim's laughter filled the room as she rolled herself onto me,

"Well I guess we're just gonna have to get as much in before the one month starts," she sultrily whispered before leaning in and kissing me.

XXXX

End CH.08

First off, a quick thanks to jaqi1978, her suggestions were incorporated in this chapter. I'm beginning to wind down this series. I think the last chapter will be ch10. Thanks for reading. Your comments, suggestions, critiques, are always welcome and greatly appreciated.

smithE101
smithE101
515 Followers