Matty Meets Kimmy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
517 Followers

"Ohh god baby, I'm so close," I moaned.

"Go ahead babe, cum for me," Matt encouraged.

I ground my body against Matt's hips as a sensationally warm feeling travelled through my body,

"Oh god Oh god yess!" I gasped as my body shuddered. I could feel a light trickle of my warm juices flow out of me as my toes curled and I moaned in ecstasy. After the ten or so seconds it took for my orgasm to subside had passed, i smiled down at Matt's face. He had resumed thrusting with intensity and I could tell by the look on his face that he was close.

"Go ahead baby, cum for me," I cooed before kissing him on the lips. A minute later, Matt grabbed hold onto my ass cheeks, hard with both hands and thrust hard into me.

"Gahhhhhhhh!" he groaned aloud.

"Mhmmm, that's it baby," I moaned as I felt his penis twitch sporadically inside me.

Matt's body finally calmed and his hips came to rest on the mattress. His tight grasp on my butt cheeks eventually loosened. I smiled down at his panting face.

"Sorry about the tight grasp," he whispered. I could feel him caringly rubbing my butt cheeks almost apologetically.

"Don't be, I loved it," I replied, "Can't wait to see the love marks back there in the morning," I added with a chuckle.

I waited till I felt the hardness of Matt's penis give way then slid off him. I lay at his side and he wrapped his arm around me.

"That was. . ." I began to say.

"Amazing," Matt said, completing my thought.

I kissed him on the cheek and we both lay there, basking in the afterglow of our first time together.

"You wanna shower first?" Matt asked.

"Sure but I don't have anything to wear," I replied.

"Don't worry, I'll find something for you. There are towels in the cupboard beside the sink," Matt stated.

I was about to leave when I turned to Matt,

"Want me to get that for you?" I asked, pointing to the condom around his limp penis.

"Nah, you don't have to," he began to say until I just reached out and grabbed it.

"I really don't mind," I assured him.

I stood up and entered the bathroom. I wrapped the condom filled with Matthew's spunk in some toilet paper then threw into the toilet bowl. I peed, and then flushed. After taking a quick shower I dried myself and wrapped my body in the towel. Not having my toothbrush, I made do with some mouth wash. As I re-entered the room I saw that Matt had changed the bed sheets and laid out some clothes for me; a pair of boxers and a white t-shirt. He came in a second later dressed in his boxers with a glass of water.

"Don't know about you, but I'm pretty parched," he said as he took a gulp and set it down for me.

"Thanks," I replied, "Shower's free," I added.

Matt entered the bathroom and I heard the shower a few moments later. I took a sip of water before removing my towel and getting dressed. Matt's clothes were so soft. I felt giddy as I lay down in his freshly made up bed, dressed in his clothes. Matt emerged a quick five minutes later and lay down beside me. I wiggled my way into his arms pressing my back into his chest.

"So, how did you like your birthday?" he whispered into my ear as he draped his hand over me.

"Best one yet," I cooed as I held is hand close to my chest.

We were fast asleep in each other's arms minutes later.

--------------------------------------------------

The next morning I awoke around nine to an empty bed. I looked around then rolled out of bed and slipped a t-shirt on. After brushing my teeth I wandered into the living room and found Summer and Kimberly in the kitchen making breakfast. The apartment was filled with the aroma of bacon. Adam was sat at the kitchen table sipping on a cup of coffee.

"Morning Matty," Summer greeted as I sat down at the table with Adam. I nodded to her.

Adam and Summer couldn't hide the goofy grins on their faces as they stared at me.

"Don't worry babe, I've been dealing with those stupid grins all morning," Kim joked as she switched off the stove. I poured myself some juice as Kim walked over and set down a plateful of bacon and eggs infront of me. She smiled and sweetly winked at me before turning and getting another plate. Adam and I cleared the table and did the dishes after breakfast while the girls changed.

Summer and Kimberly emerged wearing the same clothes they'd worn the night before. We kissed goodbye and the girls left. The rest of that Sunday was pretty uneventful, just getting some work done for the week ahead. I called Kim in the evening just to say "hey" and we made plans for lunch on Monday.

That Wednesday we had our usual dinner date. We decided against the regular fancy restaurants and opted for a quaint American diner from some burger and fries. Now we were sat in my car, in Kim's apartment parking lot, making out. She was in her usual position, sitting on my lap facing me. This time was different from other Wednesdays though as we didn't force ourselves to stop. Instead, my hands found their way up Kim's soft thighs beneath her white flowery skirt. I peeled her white bikini panties off her, making for some interesting contortions on her part to get them down to her ankles. She unbuckled my jeans and slipped her hands through my boxers, retrieving my pulsing cock. I fished a condom out of my wallet and quickly slid the constricting sheath over my shaft. I felt Kim's fingers on my cock as she positioned me against her warm opening. We both groaned as she slid herself down onto me.

--------------------------------------------------

It was Friday and I had been playing with my salad for the past minute or so.

"Something on your mind honey?" Matt inquired.

"Sex actually," I bluntly stated.

He coughed, almost choking on his mushroom barley soup.

"Well I have class in a couple minutes but we can work something out," he teased.

I looked over to him and smiled,

"You know, I'm on the pill, so there's only one thing really holding us back from fully being with each other," I stated.

Matt listened intently as he wiped my mouth with a napkin.

"I know you trust me; you should know I trust you dearly. We've had this wonderful open and honest relationship, and I think we should be grown up about this," I explained.

"So what do you propose?" Matt asked.

"Simply that we go down to the clinic today, we can get tested together, then there'll be nothing holding us back from being together, completely. What do you think?" I asked, looking over to him for input.

Matt reached out and held my palm in his,

"That's sounds like a completely logical and responsible idea babe. Pick you up after class at four?" he asked as he got up giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"See you then sweetie," I replied as Matt walked off to his class.

That evening Matt and I waited patiently in the university clinic till they called us up for our results. As expected, we were both clean. We left to go meet up with Adam and Summer for dinner. After our bar-b-que dinner the four of us headed for the bowling alley.

I could feel the sides of my mouth ache, a result off the immense amount of laughter I experienced as we bowled; it was such a fun evening. We said our goodbyes to Adam and Summer who drove to Matt and Adam's place while Matt drove me to my place.

Entering my apartment, Matt closed the door behind us.

"Do you want something to drink?" I offered.

Matt sneaked up behind me and kissed me on my bare shoulder,

"The only thing I want is you," he whispered as his hands traced their way up my stomach and began groping my breasts.

"Me huh? That can be arranged," I replied as I led Matt to my bedroom.

I shut my bedroom door and watched as Matt scanned my room.

"So this is your room huh?" he stated, taking note of the yellow curtains and pink throw pillows.

"Yup," I replied as I hugged him from behind.

"These your folks?" he questioned, picking up the framed photo from my desk.

I looked over his shoulder, down to the picture of my mom and dad, taken last summer.

"Yep, those are the Kents, James and Margaret to be precise," I answered.

"Okay, well why don't we face you guys this way, you don't wanna see what I'm about to do to your little girl," Matt joked as he placed the photo back on my desk but faced it towards the wall.

I chuckled and playfully smacked him on the arm,

"You're so bad," I scolded.

Matt picked me up and placed me on my bed. He made quick work of my khaki shorts and gray cotton thong, leaving me laying on the edge of my bed, legs crouched, bent at the knee, in just my sleeveless white jersey. Matt kneeled on the floor infront of me. He placed his hands on my thighs and gently pushed them apart, spreading me. I looked down at him and giggled at the sight of just his face between my legs. Matt lowered his head and kissed the area right above my vagina, pressing his lips against my trimmed hair. His soft pecks moved lower till his was kissing the sides of my pussy, then the lips. I felt his tongue extend and lick the length of my slit. I could feel myself becoming wetter by the second. Matt lapped away at my pussy, lashing my lips with his warm tongue. He then gently spread my lips with his fingers and I felt his tongue swirl around my clitoris.

"Ohh god Matty, right there!" I groaned.

His warm wet tongue darting around my clit was an electrifyingly wonderful feeling. Matt now gently eased a finger into my opening and began sliding it in and out of my as he continued working his magic with his tongue. He sent me into frenzy when he softly latched onto my clit with his lips and sucked on me hard. Matt did this a couple times before going back to sliding his tongue against my slippery nub. I released my grasp on Matt's soft hair and brought my hands to my chest and began massaging my breasts through my jersey. I felt that wonderfully warm sensation begin to traverse my body,

"Ohh fuck baby, I'm almost there."

Matt now added a second finger and began sliding them in and out of me more quickly.

"Oh fuck oh fuck, mhmmm, fuck, ahhh," I cried as I reached a blood rushing climax. I could feel myself clench around Matt's fingers as I raised my hips, pressing against his face. Pulsating waves of pleasure made their way through me as my body shuddered a final time. My hips came to rest back on the bed and I felt Matt pull his fingers from me. He crawled to my side as I breathed heavily, my body still twitching once or twice. I turned to Matt and smiled. I raised a hand to his face, wiping my moisture from his lips.

"Do you want a little rest?" Matt softly asked.

"No, I need you now," I pleaded.

With that, Matt stood up and removed his shirt. He was sliding his jeans down his legs as I lifted my jersey off myself. Matt laid his naked body upon mine. My erect nipples pressed hard against his chest as we kissed. Matt pressed his naked cock against the lips of my vagina. He squirmed around till he felt my opening then eased into me.

"Mhmmm," I moaned, "Much nicer," I commented, feeling his warm throbbing flesh. Matt guided himself inch by incredible inch till our hips were joined.

"Mmmm, you're nice and warm," Matt whispered as we stared into each other's eyes. With his cock buried all the way inside me, Matt remained still, staring into my eyes. He passed his hand across my forehead, clearing a few strands of stray hair.

"You're so beautiful, inside and out. How'd I get so lucky?" he whispered.

I smiled up at him,

"The feeling's mutual babe," I replied, reaching behind and grabbing hold of his firm buttocks.

I moaned as Matt began to lift himself then sink back into me. I raised my hips to Matt's downward plunges, feeling immense pleasure every time he filled me. We intertwined out tongues as Matt began to fuck me harder. My hands clamped down onto his butt cheeks, as I dug my nails against his flesh.

"Oh god baby! You're so tight, I can't last much longer," Matt groaned as his thrusting quickened.

"Go ahead sweetie, cum in me," I encouraged, feeling my second orgasm not too far off. Matt only managed a few more thrusts till he took a final deep plunge. His groan was loud and deep as I felt his explosion of passion deep inside me. I was right there with him as the walls of my vagina contracted around his spasming cock. I wrapped my arms around Matt's back, along with my legs around his waist, pulling him as deep as he could go.

"Ahhh ahha mhmmm," I cried as our bodies pulsed with our respective climaxes.

Both our bodies seem to come to rest at the same time. Matt rolled off me and to my side, planting kisses on my neck and shoulder.

"Mhmm, much nicer without a condom," I cooed.

We lay there a few minutes till I felt a slight trickle between my legs.

"Babe, can you grab me a tissue?" I asked, pointing to my dresser table while I curved my hips upwards, trying to keep all of Matt inside me for the time being. Matt reached over and retrieved a tissue then returned to me, placing the soft white square against the lips of my leaking vagina. I smiled at him as I took hold of the tissue, keeping it pressed against my lips. I crab walked over to the bathroom and allowed myself to relax. I watched as Matt's creamy white cum seeped out of me, mixed with my own orgasmic fluids. After collecting every last drop on the tissue, i sat on the toilet and peed. After wiping again, I flushed and washed my hands. I returned to the bedroom clutching a warm damp washcloth. I sat at Matt's side and proceeded to wipe his crotch and limp penis which were coated in my juices. He sat up to watch me work and we smiled at each other. When I was done I got up to go dispose of the washcloth,

"Be right back," I whispered, watching Matt lay back down in my bed.

I curled up next to Matt, resting my head on his chest. His skin was warm and I could feel his steady heartbeat.

"Do you want some water or something?" I asked.

Matt just draped his hand across my back,

"I've got everything I want right here," he whispered into my ear.

--------------------------------------------------

The next morning I awoke first. I smiled to myself as I rubbed my morning wood against Kim's soft warm ass cheek. I seriously considered waking her up for a quickie but decided against it; she looked so peaceful in her slumber. I snaked my way out of bed and made a quick trip to Kim's bathroom. After getting dressed I walked the one block to the Starbucks on the corner. I returned to Kim's bedroom and placed a cup of coffee on her bedside table. I got back into bed clutching a bagel and cream cheese. My movement had slowly roused Kimberly and she opened her eyes to me.

"Morning sweetie," I greeted, as I fed her a bite of my bagel.

"Mhmm, morning," she replied, sitting up and leaning against the wooden bed head with me.

"Coffee?" I offered, directing her attention to the cup beside her. She took a sip then turned to me, catching me stealing a glance at her breasts which were just barely peeking over the white sheets.

"One track mind huh?" she joked as she placed the coffee back on the table.

"More or less," I replied, "But can you really blame me, they're simply. . . eye-catching."

Kim smiled,

"How did you get back in?" she queried, presumably referring to the door to their apartment building which requires a key or to be buzzed in for entry.

"Oh there was sweet old lady. She saw me with the coffee and I told her my girlfriend lived here," I replied.

"Girlfriend huh?" Kim asked.

I blushed at her,

"You're my girlfriend right?"

"Uh huh, and I guess that would make you my boyfriend," she replied, taking another nibble out of the bagel.

We both smiled at each other and finished up with breakfast. We lay around in bed until we heard the apartment door open and shut. Then, there was a knock at the door followed by Summer's voice,

"Hey are you guys decent?" she asked.

Kimberly pulled the covers up over her chest,

"Yeah Sum, come in," she yelled.

Summer entered and walked over to us,

"Hey guys, whatcha doin?" she playfully asked with a chuckle.

After watching us squirm for a few seconds she continued,

"Adam and I were thinking of going to the beach, wanted to know if you two wanted to tag along?"

Kim and I watched each other then back to Summer,

"Okay Sum,sounds great," Kim answered.

"Great, well Matty you better get home so you can pack your things, Adam said you and him would pick us up in an hour," Summer explained before exiting.

I rolled out of bed and left as Kim was about to take a shower.

Once home I threw a towel and a change of clothes into and old bag pack and took a shower. I got dressed in my black bathing trunks and a white tee, slipped on my leather flip flops and met up with Adam in the living room. We were at the girl's apartment fifteen minutes later. Kim and Summer met us downstairs and piled into the car. They were both wearing daisy duke jean shorts and t-shirts. Kim sat with me in the backseat; I could make out her orange bikini top through her white t-shirt. The drive to the beach was about forty minutes but the wonderful sunny day made for a very scenic trip.

When we arrived, Adam parked and the four of us made our way down to the white sands. We found a good spot and the girls laid out a couple of beach towels. Adam and I set down our bagpacks and watched as Summer and Kimberly removed their t-shirts. They were both wearing similar bikinis; Kim a bright orange, and Summer, black and white polka dots.

"Wow, I feel like I should have some dollar bills," Adam joked. I couldn't help but laugh. We were soon admonished though, by some stern looks from our counterparts. It didn't stop us from staring though, as Summer and Kim shimmied out of their shorts to reveal their matching bikini bottoms.

"Are you guys gonna stare all day or are we going for a swim?" Summer asked.

"Umm, if staring is a real option, then I'm gonna stare all day," I quipped.

Kimberly amusingly lashed me on the shoulder. My response was to wrap my arms around her body from behind and lift her off the floor. She gleefully screamed as I charged towards the water. When I was about knee deep in the ocean I smiled mischievously as I tossed Kimberly into the slightly chilly water. Her high pitched screams filled the air all the way till her body hit the water. She sprung up immediately jumping about, professing the frigidness of the water. Adam and Summer joined up with us a minute later. We played around for quite a while, even having an epic battle with Kimberly on my shoulders and Summer on Adam's.

An hour later, we ended up wading around in the shallows, just chatting.

"I'm gonna get some sun," Kimberly announced, retreating to our beach spot.

"I'll come with, I'm kinda hungry," I added following Kimberly to the towels, leaving Adam and Summer in the shallows.

As I walked behind Kim, I couldn't tear my gaze from her butt, covered in her wet orange bikini, a hint of her firm round cheeks peeking out.

"Have I ever told you what a cute butt you have," I commented as we reached the towels. Kim looked over her shoulder to be and grinned,

"Why thank you, you sure do seem to like the feel of em during sex," she replied. Kim lay down on her stomach on one of the beach towels while I searched my bagpack for something to munch on. I found an apple and took a bite.

"Hey do you have any sunscreen in there?" Kim asked.

I searched around,

"Yep," I answered.

"Do you mind getting my back?"

I took another chomp of my apple then set it down. I squirted a glob of the white cream onto my palm then rubbed my hands together. I then pressed my palms against Kim's back. Her skin was warm, even though the droplets of water on her were cold. I rubbed her shoulder blades and back of her neck.

"Mhmm, I should get you to give me massages more often," Kim stated.

smithE101
smithE101
517 Followers