Mature Fantasy Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, I'm cumming now...I cumming now...My God, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!, her body arched upwards and then collapsed back on the padded table.

Rhonda turned her face to Lauren, "Welcome to the Club."

Part 4.

Lauren's Story

I am a married woman, age 53, who has just settled into a retirement community with my husband, Jay. This move was his idea, as I was reluctant to leave our Mid-west home and the relationships I had there. Our marriage had been a good one, but our sex life had become stale and stagnant in the last several years. I think Jay blamed me, but I think it was mutual. We had lots of sex after we got married; but then we didn't want more than two children so sex had to be planned or circumscribed in different ways to avoid more children. I tried birth control pills, but it caused weight gain and I didn't like that. I was loath to have my tubes tied, and Jay rejected a vasectomy. Our sex life seemed to deteriorate even more as Jay worked long hours as a corporate executive. But I am getting ahead of myself. I had a few sexual relationships when I was growing up, but nothing too serious. I had a close boyfriend in college and we played around, but he graduated and we drifted apart. Then I met Jay, who was studying for his MBA.

I fell for him and after he graduated and found a good job, we got married. Jay and I played a few erotic games to keep each other satisfied while we were engaged; but we agreed to abstain from full intercourse until we got married. Then bam, we really got into it. Sex almost every day was really satisfying. Jay wasn't too innovative; but I climaxed a lot mainly because his foreplay was sensitive and romantic. However, I didn't get any thunderclaps or lightning. Then caring for two children, born two years apart, took precedence to our romance. And I found myself too tired at night to really care. I just lost interest. At least I thought I did. When my sister came for a visit, she probed my depressive state and eventually I unloaded my woes on her. She suggested a support group, and she had an old friend who lived nearby that organized young mothers for coffee and talk. That's how I met Nancy, Cheri and Janice. After a few sessions with talk about kids, the conversations turned to our husbands and our relationships. Eventually we unburdened ourselves. Our stories and frustrations with our physical relations were amazingly similar.

One day, Nancy asked me to stay after the others left. "I have something on my mind and I want to swear you to secrecy before I discuss with the others," she whispered.

I nodded. Nancy was the most attractive of our group. She had long blond hair and a trim body with long legs. She always wore tight sweaters that accentuated her considerable bosom and showed some cleavage. Her body language was aggressively confident.

"I have been thinking about relationships with our respective husbands and it seems to me that part of the problem is that our sexual affairs are late at night when we are tired from taking care of the kids. It puts too much pressure on the weekends when often our husbands are golfing or doing errands or something else."

"You're probably right, but what can we do?"

"What if the four of us helped each other?"

"I am not sure I understand."

"This is hard for me to say, but I'll bet that each of us have had some type of sexual experience with members of our own sex. And if we're meeting during the day when we have baby sitters, then....."

A light went on deep inside me, as my mind skipped to the relationship I had with my sister many years ago.

"Look Lauren, I don't think any of us are lesbians or anything like that, it's just that we are four women with sexual needs that aren't being met in the traditional way. And this could take the pressure off and probably help us relate to our husbands better."

"Nancy, I don't know what to think at this point." Her face seemed to droop. I quickly replied in a confident tone that I didn't feel. "I think your idea may have merit. I just have to digest it a bit. It is shockingly provocative but very creative."

Nancy beamed. "Lauren, I wanted to broach it with you first because I thought, well, I knew your sister and well..."

"Don't tell me you and my sister Anne...."

"Don't tell her I told you, but we really had a good time in college. Of course that was before we began serious dating."

First, I was shocked, but I had to confess, now I was intrigued. Not only because of her and my sister; but the potential eroticism of this new relationship. What could be the harm of trying out something like this among close friends?

Nancy whispered. " Would you like to see something special?" I followed Nancy into her bedroom. Nancy opened her dresser drawer and moved some lingerie out the way.

"Look!"

My eyes bulged as she uncovered a huge plastic penis. It must have been nine or ten inches with ridges around the head, just like a real one.

"Where did you get it?" My voice was straining.

"I got up some courage and went to an adult store across town. It was a bit creepy, but the manager was quite helpful and very courteous."

"Have you used it?"

"What do you think? It has been a lifesaver with my husband never home. Touch it."

I gingerly picked it up. It was bigger and wider than my husband's penis. It had flexibility on the outside but a hard core in the middle.

"And here is my latest toy." She rummaged in the drawer and pulled out another penis, but this was firm with a cap on the bottom. She turned the cap and the penis began to vibrate. It had several speeds.

"This is my dildo. It helps get me lubricated and now I can use it plus my plastic penis. I tried to use both the other day, alternating one with the other. It produced a wild climax that exhausted me for the rest of the day. My idea is for us to use these toys to stimulate the four of us. We can get more."

I couldn't stop shaking and shivering as Nancy was showing me these devices. I sensed secretions starting to flow that I hadn't felt for a very long time. Here I was, a thirty something mom feeling like a virgin. Nancy put her hand on my shoulder to comfort me. My body was so on fire that her touch shocked my senses. Nancy seemed to sense my needs.

" Say, I really am feeling it too. Do you have more time before you have go home?"

"Let me call the sitter to see if she can stay another hour or so."

"Make it two hours."

After my call, I returned quickly to the bedroom. My body heat was rising. Let's do an alternating piece-by-piece strip to start our adventure. I nodded in agreement.

"You go first."

Nancy removed her jewelry and I did likewise. Then she removed her sweater, revealing a low cut black bra, which showed her fulsome cleavage. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse. My bra was higher cut and only the tip of my breast cleavage showed. Then Nancy unhooked her bra and out fell two of the most beautiful jug shaped breasts that I have seen.

"What's your size?" I am a 38 C."

"It doesn't look as if you nursed." Well I did, but I was lucky. I grew one size."

I unhooked my bra and out popped my 34 B pear shaped breasts. "I hope you are not disappointed. I have never been happy with my shape."

"Are you kidding, I love those perky nipples, that I see are getting very firm."

Nancy quickly pulled down her skirt. She wasn't wearing a slip. Only pull-in panties and panty hose covered her privates.

"How do stay so trim."

"I work out a lot. You will have to come with me. My trainer is a real gem."

I unbuttoned my skirt and quickly jumped out. Nancy said that she wanted to help me do the last take off; so could I help her first. I reached for her panty hose and gently removed them and her sheer panties. My hands touched her rear end, sending electric shocks through my hands. And slowly, she did the same for me. And there we were-two naked women reaching out to hug each other. She was two or three inches taller than me so I leaned my head into her pendulous breasts.

"Lauren, let's lay down on the bed to get more comfortable."

As soon as we lay down, we started acting like two teens in horny heat, caressing each other from head to toe. I just loved exploring those wonderful jugs, kissing and nuzzling turgid nipples, as I couldn't get enough. And she did the same to me. I kept kneading and fondling her breasts as she rubbed her hands down my spine and my tight ass. I could feel her long fingers reach down between us and begin to caress my pouty slit, which was leaking fluid. Our bodies turned with my head poised beneath her vulva and mine positioned below her mouth. Then we let our mouths explore each other's hairy vulvas. Hers was trimmed, but I only have a light covering of hair. Proceeding urgently to lick each other's pussy lips, deeply red and opening to our vibrating tongues. I pulled her clitoris into my mouth as she did mine-- starting lightly and then with some urgency as each of us writhed as the sexual tension rose in our bodies. Her touch was light and sensitive as Nancy grabbed her plastic penis and forced it into my vaginal opening while continuing to suckle my clit. I felt the fullness and warmness and spreading my labia wide and pulling in and out of my vaginal canal. Instinctively, I used my vaginal muscles to contract around the plastic penis, forcing my clitoris directly into her tonguing motion. I inserted first one and then two fingers in her vagina to repay her movements. My breath was becoming labored and I had a hard time continuing my tonguing motion; but I did. And then, I could hold back no more. My body began shaking and gigantic spasms erupted as my pelvis pulsated upward. I saw bursting stars behind my closed eyes.

"Nhhhhhhhhhhh."

My bud was throbbing.

"I am cumming!!!!!!!! Oooh! AHHHHHHH!!!"

I climaxed first and then again in a huge aftershock, which actually was more fulfilling than the first orgasm. My mouth involuntarily left her clitoris as my hips pushed upward, rearranging my body, which was erupting to full orgasmic effect.

Nancy cried out. "Don't stop doing me yet. I am so close."

I gulped and attacked her clitoris with all the energy left in me, rolling over on top of her, thrusting my tongue into her vagina and then wrapping my lips around her clitoris, which had emerged from under its hood. It felt huge against my taste buds. I pushed my finger into the underside of her vaginal opening, rubbing a rough area in what I believed to be her G-spot, something I had learned from my husband. My tongue slithered in and around her sensitized pussy lips; their usual pinkish tones now a bright red, oozing fluid. Nancy began rocking to and fro and I could feel her sweat against my sensitive skin. Her jug shaped breasts were bouncing, and her eyes were completely unfocused as she swayed backward. Guttural moaning sounds emanated from deep in her throat, as her hands clasped my fleshy buns, as she spread eagled even further to permit my tongue full access to her pulsating labia.

"Stop using your fingers and focus on my clit," she yelled.

I complied quickly, engorging her clit in a continuous licking motion, alternating with lips gently coupling around her protruding bud. In a few seconds, I could taste the juice flow more profusely.

"I'm cumming now...Oh Please............YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!"

Her hips heaving upward, not once, not twice but in three full orgasmic eruptions.

Her body collapsed in a heap, and I turned my body around to lay my head on her breasts, lying on each side of her chest, as our breathing returned to normal.

"Lauren, that was a complete release. It was simply wonderful. How about you?"

"Me, too," I simply said, as the warm feeling coursed through my veins.

"Did you like it when I caressed your G-Spot?"

"It made me extra sensitive, almost too sensitive."

"We'll have to experiment further. Will you do mine, next time?"

"Certainly!"

As we lay next to each other trying to compose ourselves, we acknowledged that we were beginning a wonderful relationship. We didn't care if some one might call it unnatural. We deserved better from our husbands and if we didn't get there, we had our own way.

At our next meeting, Nancy made the same erotic proposal to Janice and Cheri, not mentioning that we had a head start. I piped in to support her. Janice waxed enthusiastic immediately, but Cheri had concerns and needed more persuasion. But she eventually agreed to experiment. So our Tuesday morning club began, but I will reserve the details for another time.

After two years, Cheri dropped out, saying that she felt it was too much for her to handle both her husband and us. Janice remained with the group for several more years, but she eventually divorced her husband and moved out of the area to find a job to support her kids. Nancy and I remained close. We talked about inviting other women; but never acted on it, with one big exception. One summer when my sister Anne was visiting, Nancy gingerly asked if we could approach her. To my surprise, not only was Anne willing, she was eager. She had many of the same needs. And so, she became a member of our club and her visits to my home increased from once to three or four times per year.

After a few years and now edging into our mid forties, Nancy and I got increasingly bold and horny, probably in proportion to the continuing disappointments with our respective husbands. With age, we didn't have to fear unprotected sex leading to pregnancy. We put an ad in a local college paper for help with various house chores, and several eager young studs showed up for interviews. After due consideration, we selected Seth, a well-endowed 6 foot young man with tight abs. We coordinated our meetings with his chores and eventually seduced him into our service, and I mean real service. He was a hunk with an eight-inch penis that rocked and rolled. Seth was the first of many young men that Nancy and I used as a tasty novelty to keep us agile and motivated.

This is the reason I was depressed about leaving our home and joining a retirement community. I didn't have Nancy or Anne to relate to on a regular basis, nor the young men to add sexual tricks to our weekly meetings. When I agreed to move, I told my husband that I wanted to visit our ex-home at least twice per year to see old friends. And Nancy and Anne promised to visit as much as they could afford. That wasn't much solace, but it was better than nothing. Now I had discovered the Mature Fantasy Club. It held great potential and who knows, it could provide a spark for Jay and I, since he was going to actively participate.

Part 5

After the Orientation

Lauren and I left the bedrooms almost simultaneously to applause from the remaining four members. A vote was taken and it was unanimous. We were members. We were handed tapes of our "initiation", which we could view at our leisure at home.

Bill proffered that "most of the members retained their clean shaved appearance, but it was up to you to do it or get someone to help you. We were asked to vote on the Thursday's special events. I voted for "Filling all the Holes." Lauren told me later that she voted for "Nurse-Patient." It would be at Jim and Wendy's house, so they were responsible for the final selections and participants.

That night, we watched the video cams of our initiation. Watching my wife being sexually turned on and ravaged by a buxom, naked friend, crashed into my senses. This added to excitement generated by my wife's interview in which she revealed that she was using a dildo to masturbate behind my back. Lauren expressed similar feelings at looking at my tape. Though I might have been able to do it again, my wife suggested that we engage in "wake up sex." This was a startling proposal from a woman that had been borderline frigid. I fell asleep, dreaming of the new life we were about to undertake.

12