Mature Neighbours Ch. 02

Story Info
Neighbours get closer.
3.2k words
4.32
83.2k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in emotional turmoil as the last spasms of orgasm were leaving me. Jim was very matter of fact and seemingly unashamed as he stripped out of my wife's knickers, threw the three pairs on the bed and pulled his own shorts back on. I took Jill's knickers off and started to dress.

"That was great." He said. "The best wanks always involve dirty knickers." Then winking at me he went on. "But we have to be careful how we handle the evidence." He took Jill's knickers from me picked up the laundry basket and set off downstairs calling over his shoulder. "I'm going to load the washing machine. I suggest you do the same."

As I got to the bottom of the stairs with my wife's knickers in my hand augmented with Jim's cum. Jim was coming out of the kitchen having loaded the washing machine. He said. "I've put some coffee on. We'd better sober up before the girls get back. Go and put the washing in then get back here, the crickets on in a minute.

There was no further mention of what had transpired. We watched cricket, talked about England's prospects. Our wives came home, we had showers got changed then had a normal evening together.

I wasn't working the next week and on Monday morning I heard Jim's lawn mower working in his garden. The practice had become that I would go around there help him with his gardening tasks, then he would help me with mine. As I was leaving the house Jill came to pick up Helen and they were off on another shopping trip. I went over to Jim's garden, this was the first time we'd been alone together since last Saturday and I was a bit apprehensive. He stopped the machine so he wouldn't have to shout over it.

"Hi Rupert, there's quite a bit of work to do that we should have done on Saturday. The girls will be back at lunchtime, we'd better get some work done so they don't catch us wanking."

"Look Jim, I'm not sure we..."

He cut me off. "Nonsense Rupert there's plenty of time, we'll just cut the grass and trim around a bit then I'm going to dive into a pair of Helen's knickers and wank myself stupid."

"No Jim that's not what I mean."

"Oh, what do you mean?"

I said. "I'm not sure it's a good idea for us to be messing about like this."

"Rupert, Rupert, Rupert, I don't believe this. You were happy enough to toss off in my wife's panties the other day."

"I know but I'm not sure I should have done."

"Well it's up to you but you seemed to be enjoying yourself on Saturday." We got on with gardening. It wasn't complete silence but we weren't telling jokes and having a laugh like we usually did.

Jim made a coffee after a while and we sat at the table on his patio.

"Rupert, I don't want you to take this the wrong way and I promise I don't mind but.......You never take your eyes off my missus, you stare at her arse, at her tits and up her skirt, when you get the chance."

I had to admit he was right. "I don't always know I'm doing it but I know what you mean and I'm sorry."

"There's no need to be sorry, Rupert, Jill's very flattered." He said.

"What do you mean flattered?" I said, puzzled.

"Rupert, you make it so obvious, she was bound to notice."

"She's said something to you?" I was worried now and it showed in my voice.

"Don't worry, it's OK, she knows I don't like tights. I mentioned my disappointment that Helen wore them last week and told her that you didn't like them either but you liked her stockings."

"Is that why she was flattered?" He wasn't making sense.

"Well sort of but she's noticed you looking at her and the couple of times we've been out dancing she said that you were all over her." I must have looked dreadful because he continued quickly. "Don't worry she doesn't mind, she's flattered. She told me she's flattered, Rupert."

I groaned. "But what if she tells Helen. Oh shit"

"Look I told you it's OK, I'm in the same boat Jill's noticed me checking Helen out too. Her and Helen have had a good laugh about us.

"What!"

I got the full story of what had gone on from him. Apparently Jill and Helen had both noticed that we were taking a great interest in each other's wife. The laugh that Jim described was on the day that they went clothes shopping. Helen's short dress was to see about rekindling my interest and to have a giggle at Jim's reaction. The upskirt displays on Saturday night were not accidental they were for effect.

Jill told Jim the whole story on Sunday when he told her that I wanted her to get Helen to buy some stockings and sexy undies. He pleaded stupidity for that move but did remind me that I had promised to ask Helen the same thing and that he had told me that he would ask Jill. He compounded his guilt and my problems by admitting to Jill that he wanted to see Helen in stockings and a short skirt, that he had told me as much and that I had told him I liked Jill's stockings and panties.

"For fucks sake Jim, you told her I liked her panties."

"It just came out Rupert. Anyway she had seen you looking up her skirt."

What about our wanking session?" I asked him.

"Our little secret." he replied.

"How much will she tell Helen?"

"I don't know but she's not vicious or vindictive, she won't want to get you into trouble. Helen's been alright so far, hasn't she? She sees the funny side, Jill likes you and Helen, we both do she won't do anything to spoil it I promise."

I relaxed a bit and mused that it wasn't the end of the world. My very conservative wife had dressed sexily and allowed Jim and I glimpses up her skirt, something I would never have dreamed her capable of. I was starting to adopt Jim's attitude. A bit of sexy chat between two mates about their attractive wives and a few comments about their underware was no big deal. I looked across smiled at him to let him know I was OK with things.

He wasted no time. "Fuck the gardening by my calculations there should be four pairs of dirty knickers for us to play with. Do me a favour go and get Helen's for me I'm absolutely desperate to get into them." I shook my head at him in disbelief but did as he asked.

He was at the top of the stairs naked with a hard on when I got back with Helen's knickers. He put one pair on and sniffed the other, as before, and climbed on the bed. I stripped off and did the same with Jill's. It still felt disgusting but I had another fantastic erection. Things went more or less as before but just as we messed in the knickers we heard a car outside. Helen and Jill were back. There was a mad scramble to get dressed, I put Helen's knickers in my pocket, Jim threw Jill's at the laundry basket and we slowly walked downstairs with Jim describing details of the upstairs electrical ring main to me as the girls came in through the front door, laden with packages.

Jim and I needed to go to the garden centre. I slipped Helen's knickers into the dirty laundry before we left. When we got back the girls were still together. We agreed to spend the evening at Jill and Jim's and Jim agreed to cook. Helen and I went home to do some chores. At no time was anything that I was worried about mentioned.

Later that afternoon I went out to put my gardening tools away when Jim come up to the fence and called me over. "We've got another problem Rupert."

"What is it now Jim?"

"Seeing how upset you were about me talking to Jill, I don't know how to tell you this."

"Just tell me will you." I couldn't imagine what it might be this time. I was still recovering from being disturbed in Jim's bedroom and had been under stress all afternoon waiting for Helen to say something.

"It's the panties." He shuffled about took a deep breath and started again. "One of the pairs of panties I threw into the washing basket didn't go right in and was sticking out of the lid. Jill found them. Rupert we got them mixed up, they were Helen's."

"Oh fuck." I said. "How the fuck did we get them mixed up? I'm sure I put Helen's in my pocket."

"You left a pair at our house my old mate I've seen them." He said. "Jill and I were in our bedroom I clocked Helen's knickers sticking out of the laundry basket in the en-suite. There was no mistake they were not Jill's they were Helen's and they were hanging all the way out of the basket. I couldn't retrieve them Jill went in there to use the toilet and when she came out the knickers were gone. Rupert she's got them, she's got a pair of Helen's knickers that I've wanked into."

He said something about talking to her I argued against it but not with any conviction because I really didn't know what to do. I went back into the house and met Helen coming out. "Jill's been on the phone, I'm just popping round there." She said breezily. I was in the shower when she came back. She came upstairs and talked to me about some trivia that I can't remember and seemed absolutely normal. I went downstairs while she showered and changed.

Helen came down in another new dress. She looked unbelievable, the dress was a bodice like affair figure hugging with built in bra like cups, a thin halter strap around the back of her neck and virtually no back. The lower part of the dress was a short pleated shirt made of a sort of lace. Her legs were encased in black nylon, I couldn't tell if it was stockings or tights.

My jaw must have dropped open and she said all irritated. "Jill helped me pick it out all the young girls are wearing them are you saying I'm too old?"

"No love you look fantastic. I was surprised, that's all."

Jim opened the door smiled, winked at me, looked at Helen and said. "Wow." She hugged him and kissed his cheek, which was very unusual. Jim gave me the broadest of broad grins over her shoulder. I looked past him and got my first glimpse of Jill right behind him also smiling broadly. Jim and Helen passed either side of her she turned to Helen, they embraced, also unusual, then Jill turned to me, hugged me, kissed my cheek and whispered. "You and Jim have been a naughty boys haven't you?" I didn't answer she stepped back and I saw the glory of her attire. She was wearing a short skirt and a top that was like a body stocking of a shear material which was transparent and showed her breasts and nipples clearly and as usual dark stockings and stilettos.

Drinks were handed around, Jim left us to sort out dinner and in a few minutes we were sat around the dinner table. I was still very apprehensive but nothing was said to embarrass me and Jim seemed so comfortable and Jill so happy that I thought something must have been done or said to clear the air. I felt as if I was off the hook. When I thought no one was looking a chanced a look at Jill's breasts.

Dinner was over we headed back to the lounge Helen and I on one sofa and Jim and Jill on the other facing each other. I learned that Helen was wearing stockings as was Jill. Both women were moving about such that I was getting glimpses of Jill's knickers and Jim must have seen Helen's. Far from being concerned I was happy that she was wearing stockings and glad that Jim was getting an eyeful.

"I see that you are not as brave as me." Jill said to Helen.

"I had to walk out in the courtyard." Helen replied.

"You're not in the courtyard now." Countered Jill.

"I suppose not." Sighed Helen, she turned to me and said. "Do you like Jill's dress, Rupert?"

"Yes." I said. "It's lovely."

"Well mine's very similar." As she was talking she undid a couple of fasteners at the front and the bra like part of the dress and a panel down to the waist came away leaving her breasts covered by shear see through material like Jill's. The dress was already backless as Helen bent forward to put the discarded part of the dress on the floor what remained at the front came away from her body and I could see her right breast in the flesh.

I was absolutely flabbergasted, Jill and Helen giggled, Jim said straight out. "That's fantastic Helen, the best dress I've ever seen."

Helen sat back, smiled at Jim and said. "Thanks Jim." Then turned to me and asked. "Do you like it Rupert?"

I could only mumble something but Jim filled the breach with an outrageous compliment and a request. "It's great to see you wearing stockings but your skirt's a bit long and I can't see your suspenders. You couldn't sit with your skirt pulled up a bit to give us a decent flash of your Knickers could you?"

Jill dug him in the ribs and scolded. "Jim."

"It's alright." Helen chuckled, stood up and lifted her skirt, then as if as an afterthought. "You don't mind do you Rupert?" I shook my head and she sat back down with her skirt right up showing her new black knickers.

Jim hadn't finished with the outrageous compliments and suggestions. "Helen you are beautiful, I love the way you nearly popped out of that top and it's fantastic that your thighs are on show." He looked first to me and then to Jill for support then went on. "We all think so." Then nodded at Jill and I in turn. Jill nodded her agreement and I did the same. "How about loosening that halter a little so that you do pop out now and again and opening your legs so we can get a better look at your knickers."

"I'd love to Jim but I'm already half undressed, you'd better ask Rupert."

"How about it Rupert, do you mind if Helen shows a bit more leg and chest?"

I could only manage a shrug.

Helen slewed around away from me stretching one leg out along the sofa, leaving the other on the floor such that her legs opened wide. She lifted her hair at the back of her neck and said. "Can you undo the bow and loosen it." Then to Jill. "Jill, I think Rupert would like to see your knickers." Then to me again. "You do want to see Jill's panties, don't you Rupert?" Was this the axe about to fall, should I say yes would I be branded a pervert and would the recriminations start. Jim's demeanour indicated not, I'd never seen conservative staid Helen like this, something had happened and I was about to learn just what.

I decided to play their game. "Yes please Jill that would be lovely."

"OK Rupert but I've got a little job to do first." She stood walked to the stairs, turned and called Helen who also got up and the two women left the room.

I leaped over and sat on the arm of Jim's sofa and hissed at him. "What the fucks going on?"

"Can't say too much mate but it'll be OK. Helen may seem cool and in control but she's shitting herself that you won't join in."

"What do you mean Joi.....?" Helen and Jill came back into the room cutting him off. As they came over I stood up. Helen's halter had been adjusted so that the see through material now barley covered the nipples of her drooping breasts most of which were completely exposed.

"Let's give them their presents." Jill said. She handed me a balled up bundle and Helen did the same to Jim. We each had a pair of panties in our hands. "You had to strain to look up our skirts to see these we've taken them off so you don't have to." Jim was beaming, also stood up and ran his hand up the back of his wife's thigh, under her skirt and across her bottom.

"No panties." He declared in an excited voice. He took a side step towards Helen, releasing his hand from his wife's bottom and reached out towards Helen's and said, still beaming. "Is this OK?" Meeting no argument, standing side on to Helen he ran one hand up the back of her thigh and the other up the front of her thigh, raising her skirt he declared in the same excited voice. "No panties."

Keeping a hand on Helen's bottom he held his other arm out for his wife to snuggle into, drew her to him and kissed her passionately all the time continuing to rub Helen's naked arse. Helen turned to me and in a moment we too were kissing passionately.

We broke as Jim's hand was on Helen's shoulder, gently turning her to him and they started kissing passionately, Jill and I either side of them. Jim stopped working on her bottom, both hands went to her neck undid the bow on the halter, then back to the skirt which he slid down over her hips. It fell to the floor, he turned back to his wife and Helen turned back to me and we started kissing with her wearing only a suspender belt, stockings and stilettos with her dress crumpled around her feet. The next time our kiss broke Jill was in the same state of undress as Helen.

Jill moved past Jim and while Helen and I were still half draped around each other kissed my lips, briefly putting her tongue in my mouth and squeezing my hard on through my trousers. She let go and she and Jim stood next to us with those unrestrained delighted smiles on their faces. Helen disentangled from me and said. "I hear you've been a naughty boy with Jim and our knickers Rupert." Despite what was happening I felt myself blush. "Well, I've been a naughty girl with Jill." She said and turned to Jill, embraced her and they started to kiss passionately, hands all over each other's body.

"Do you get it Rupert we didn't leave Helen's knickers in our bathroom it was these two after they'd fucked in our bed this afternoon. They've been fucking each other for weeks."

There was a liberal sharing of fluids that night. I fucked Jill and Helen as did Jim. Jim and I got to watch Helen and Jill make love. That was three months ago instead of it tailing off to nothing sex is now firmly at the centre of our lives.