Mature Tranny & The College Boy

Story Info
40 year old TS has a college sophomore infatuated with her.
1.7k words
4.09
97.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puzziboi
puzziboi
273 Followers

-Sup

-Just at home relaxing

-Can I come thru

-What time?

-1 hr

-Can you make 30?

-Yea

Annette sat her glass of Chardonnay on the coffee table and darted upstairs. She was excited about the impending rendezvous with the 21 year old Umar. She recalled how she met the college sophomore who was on a baseball scholarship at a local Christian university through an online sex site five months ago. She was surprised that the boyishly handsome young man twenty years her junior wanted to spend some time in bed with her. At that time, she figured the guy was just another piece of trade looking for a hand out after he tapped the booty. Annette reached the top of the stairs and moved quietly to the bedroom inhabited by her eleven year old foster daughter. She looked lovingly at the emotionally troubled child she had received some eight months earlier. Satisfied that Kiara was fast asleep, she turned the knob and gently shut the door.

In the master bedroom on the first floor, she lit a candle that gave off the aroma of freshly baked cinnamon buns. She glanced at the clock and saw that it was 11:17 a.m. She knew she had an early morning meeting, but staying up past her normal bedtime was well worth in this instance. She removed her robe and selected a light pink ruffled shelf bra with matching gartered panties. As she pulled on the stockings, she hopped across the room to walk-in closet to find her strappy black stilettos. She examined herself, front and back, in the mirror.

Annette disarmed the alarm on the way back to the living room. As she sat there waiting, for the caramel skinned brother to arrive, she continued sipping on her wine.

Because of the time of night, he knew not to ring the doorbell. Umar tapped lightly at the door and Annette rose up to answer. The four-inch heels made added a great measure of height difference as she was already a tad bit taller than his five-foot-seven-inches. His body was taut and lean weighing in at a cool 140 pounds. Annette usually went for the thicker men, but there was just something about this criminal justice major that made her blood boil.

He smiled broadly revealing his almost perfectly white teeth. His full lips were kissable and he pulled her face down to his. Their tongues danced wildly as they stood in the doorway. Annette pulled away for a moment and breathed, "Come on in." Umar shut the door behind them and turned the lock. The fitted Covenant University t-shirt he wore highlighted his toned chest and arms. She ran her fingers through his soft, naturally wavy afro. They kissed heavily as they meandered though the house to Annette's boudoir.

She clicked the door shut and sashayed over to her king size bed. Umar loved the way her hour glass shaped body moved with an air of seduction. Her dark brown skin looked tantalizing the gentle candle light. On the edge of the bed she pulled him close to her and untied the drawstring of his gym shorts. They fell immediately to his ankles and covered his size 10 royal blue and black Nike Air Quick Handle basketball shoes. Since he wore no underwear tonight, his long eight inch dick hung between his legs. Annette stroked it with her beautifully manicured fingers and brought it to her lips so she could kiss it tenderly.

The sensation of her mouth on his tool caused Umar's body temperature to rise. He placed his hands on each of her perky B-cup tits and began to massage the mounds of goodness. As she continued sucking, he began to leak precum. Annette pulled back and commented, "I see you've been eating a lot more fruit."

"Yeah," he confirmed the reason for his sweet tasting precum.

Annette resumed work moving up and down the shaft. The head of his cock tickled the back of her throat. They both loved the sensation for the same reason. Umar stepped out of the short and kicked off his shoes. He signaled for her to lie back on the bed. Umar then straddled her legs and pulled down her bra. Her breasts were formed nicely after years of hormone therapy. He never wanted to deal with much more than mouthful and Annette's were perfect. She was 40 with the body of a 20 year old. He ran his fingers over their contours. Then he licked one and then other. He nibbled on her large areolas and puffy chocolate nipples.

"Oh my god, Umar," she cooed.

The preacher's son loved hearing her saying his name with so much passion in her voice. He left a trail of kisses from her chest to her neck before he made it back to her pouty red lips. She held onto his head as they explored one another orally. His hard dick pressed into her stomach and leaked heavily. Her hands ran down his athletic body and gripped his firm buttocks.

"Damn, you're fine," remarked Umar.

"Thank you! You're hot too," she whispered.

"I wanna get in that pussy, girl."

Annette loved when he called her girl. "It's yours," she coaxed him.

"Let me eat it first," he delayed.

Umar lifted her legs and exposed her shapely ass in the air. He pushed the panties aside and stuck his tongue in her hole. He enjoyed the fresh scent that emanated from her private areas. He licked her warm anus and sucked on it with rowdy affection. He blew a cool stream of air on it. Annette could barely hold still. Her body began to twitch and this let Umar know that it was time to enter the sexy vixen lying before him.

He got on his knees and positioned his throbbing member at the entry way to her booty. He spat on the point where the head of his cock met her rectum. Then, he worked his hips in a circular motion to ease it inside of her. Annette, too, gyrated her body to accept the meatiness of the impressive specimen of manhood. The tip broke through and slid fully into her. She winced slightly, but compelled herself to take it. The slight friction felt good on his cock as he began to push it in and out of her tight bottom. Umar angled up and kissed her forcefully.

"Gimme that pussy, baby," he commanded her sweetly.

"Yes sir! It's yours," she confessed.

"This is your dick."

"I love it."

"Oh yeah," he asked as he began humping her with more force.

"You know I do."

"That's wassup, girl. Take this dick!"

Annette willed herself to relax and open up so that Umar could make mad passionate love to her. His favorite position was missionary so that he could look into her large hazel eyes. He placed his hands on her butt cheeks as he continued digging in the depths of her body. Her ass became extremely juicy as he fed her his dick over and over for the next seven minutes.

"Give it to me, Umar!"

"Mmhmm," he moaned.

"You're the best," she cried out.

"Am I? Tell me how much you love it."

"Oh, I love it sooooo much," she lauded him. "Can I have it doggy for a minute?"

"Yeah! Flip over."

Annette got on all fours and instantly Umar was back inside of her. Now he was plowing away with no regard for any pain she might feel. Thankfully, her pussy was open and completely wet. He watched his dick slide in and out of her. His balls slammed into the underside of her body. He smacked one butt cheek and then the other. Annette threw her ass into each stroke that he made.

"Fuck meeeee!"

"Hell yeah! Gimme that tranny pussy."

Annette's cock dangled while Umar impaled her with his. He reached down to finger the soft appendage and tickle her tiny balls. The feeling drove her insane and caused her to wiggle wildly. She hopped off his dick on accident.

"What's wrong," he asked.

"Nothing. Just wasn't expecting that," she laughed.

"Damn! Get back on this dick," he pleaded.

Umar flipped her onto her back and again. He placed her legs over his shoulders and pushed his tool back into her. His dick reveled in the goodness of her creamy asshole. Annette appreciated the incredible amount of stamina the young buck brought to the table. It had been 15 minutes since her put her back in the missionary position and he had yet to cum. Her hole was gaping and dying for a load his of milky juices.

He leaned down to kiss her again. As he pulled away, she whispered, "Nut baby."

"You want me to cream pie you?"

"Yes baby," she replied while holding onto his ass for dear life. "Shoot that cum in my tranny pussy."

"You like it nasty don't you, girl?"

"Nasty from you, Umar."

"You're too pretty to be such a slut."

"I'm just your slut."

"That's wassup!"

Umar thundered into her pussy repeatedly with the express intention of flooding her hole with all of his cum. Annette's nails dug into his back. He sucked on her painted toes. Suddenly, his butt cheeks tightened. His legs tensed. His face strained. He balls throbbed. His stomach burned. His dick jerked. A rush of his creamy nut flowed out of him and into her inner sanctum with six large pulses. Annette felt the contractions and the invasion of the army of soldiers. She smiled broadly and commended her conqueror, "Oh my god! I love the way that feels."

Umar collapsed and rolled over beside her on the bed. Annette had worn him out yet again.

"Let me get you a towel," she offered as she disappeared into the bathroom.

After she cleaned him up, Umar got dressed. At the door they kissed and promised to see each other again soon. Back in his 2001 Mazda B-Series pickup truck, he checked his phone to find a message from his fiancee. She was wishing him good luck on his exam in the morning. Since they had taken a vow to wait until marriage to have sex, he felt slightly guilty as he texted her back to say thanks. He knew he would return to Annette. She always rocked his world.

puzziboi
puzziboi
273 Followers