Mature Widows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Emma returned with a handful of tissues, she adjusted the lamp so that she could see what she was doing, sat next to me on my right side, and holding my rigid cock firmly in her small hand rotated it.

Giggling, she cooed, “I'm not going to break it,” and pumped it couple of times and watched with curiosity several drops of precum flow down the side.

Seriously, Emma said, “I am sure there are spermies in there; that's why they tell young girls not to mess around with boys’ penises.”

I wanted my cock sucked by Emma; gently, I put my hand behind her head and slowly, as Emma stared at my twitching cock in her small hand, directed it until her face was close to it. I whispered:

“Emma, please suck my cock, like it’s an ice cream cone.”

After Emma sucked my cock twice, she removed it from her mouth, stared at the flared head, and again put it in to her mouth. I was close to cumming and mumbled:

“I’m close to erupting; hold it tight; pump, pump.”

Emma brought me to a climax, trapped my cum in the wad of tissues, and wiped my cock clean; she then remarked:

“Your cock is still stiff,” and thoughtfully said:

“I was going to wait till tomorrow to couple, but looks like you can do it tonight.”

Gallantly, I whispered, “Emma, I'm so taken by your beautiful and voluptuous body; I can do it tonight and tomorrow. I've the advantage of being a young man.”

Giggling, Emma said, “That would impress me; I’m glad to know of your advantage.”

Emma said, “We didn't have time for dessert after dinner. Would you like to have a piece of chocolate cake and milk?”

Smiling, I whispered, “I had my dessert a short while ago, but I will have a small piece of cake.”

Blushing, after putting her blouse back, Emma went to the kitchen. I put back my shirt. Later, as I ate the piece of cake and drank the milk, I couldn't take my eyes off of Emma without panties and wearing only a blouse.

When Emma was at the sink, rinsing the dishes, I hugged her, kissed the back of her neck, and gently poked my stiffened cock in to her voluptuous ass. After a few moments, blushing, and giggling, Emma said:

“Let's go upstairs and clean up before we go to bed.”

As Emma turned to walk up the stairs, gently, but firmly, I pulled Emma in to my arms. Emma squealed in surprise but yielded in my arms while I French kissed her, and fondled her magnificent boobs and her meaty buttocks.

After I stopped kissing her mouth, Emma, smiling, cooed:

“Billy, you have to wait till we go upstairs,” and, after sliding out of my grasp, ran up the stairs; I watched Emma's buttocks undulate as she climbed the stairs; my passion built up some more.

Emma's bedroom was neat, with white decor, and smelled of perfumes. While she was in her bathroom, I sat in a chair resting. After a few minutes, Emma returned to the bedroom wearing a short, light, blue, translucent, night gown; she hugged me and said:

“Billy, go clean up; you don’t need to shower. When you’re done, leave the small fluorescent light on.”

After I returned to the bedroom a short while later, I saw Emma was seated at her dresser; she had combed her hair and was applying a fresh coat of lipstick. I hugged her lovingly from behind and smelled her freshly applied perfume on her neck. As I gently rubbed Emma's neck and shoulders, and her soft upper arms, she closed her eyes and leaned against my belly. Looking in to my eyes in the mirror, Emma grasped my hands and put them on her boobs and whispered:

“Billy, I'm all yours, lover.”

I nudged Emma to stand up in front of the dresser mirror and, as she put her hands behind my head, I fondled her boobs, under arms, and smooth arm pits. I whispered,

“Emma, you’re a gorgeous woman; I’m lucky to be loving you,” and led her to the large bed whose covers she had turned down.

When Emma looked at me as to what to do next, I whispered:

“You get on top of me, please,” and stretched out on my back on the large bed, but it took several steps for her to couple with me:

I nudged a willing Emma to slowly straddle my waist. My stiff cock stood straight up and its head was slick with precum; I held it in my right hand and whispered:

“Emma, place it at your vagina and push it in slowly.”

Giggling, Emma cooed:

“It’s nice and big; it’ll fill me up.”

After a short time, Emma managed to stuff her pussy with my cock and sat still while her vaginal wall expanded. Emma’s pussy was tight and slick. I was glad I had cum earlier; otherwise, I might have blown my load in a matter of seconds.

After I placed two pillows under my head, I whispered to Emma:

“Lean forward; I want to play with your boobs and suckle your nipples.”

Soon, Emma whimpered with pleasure as I played with her boobs and armpits, and she began to slide my cock in and out of her vagina.

I whispered to Emma:

“You’re a beautiful woman; let your passion build.”

Emma French kissed me and rubbed my chest with her palms, ran her hands through my hair, and mumbled:

“Billy, you're so handsome,” and giggling cooed:

“Your cock feels good in me. I feel another orgasm coming.”

Gently, I reached between us, and rubbed her large clit; Emma whimpered incoherently:

“Billllly. Pinchhhhh. Pinchhhhh. Ohhhhhh. Ahhhhhh,” and reached her orgasm; as I gently pinched her nipples, I felt her vagina spasming around my cock.

Emma collapsed on my chest for a few minutes; she kissed my face and cooed:

“Oh, Billy. I'm a new woman. I had two orgasms. You’re a good lover. Ooooh, it's still hard. You get on top,” and slowly pulled her clasping vagina off of my cock; it came off with a plop.

After Emma settled on her back and opened her thighs, I got a brief look at her dense growth of brown pubic hair; I hoped to play with them another time. Underneath her flimsy night gown, her boobs slid to the sides and quivered with her breathing.

Quickly, I got on my hands and knees, placed my cock at her pussy and pushed it in slowly. Emma’s boobs cushioned my hairy chest; her smooth and soft thighs surrounded my thighs, my upper arms were entwined with hers; as I plunged my cock in to Emma’s snug and slick pussy, I kissed her eyes and neck; I did not want to ever remove my cock out of Emma’s pussy or leave her comfortable arms.

When my climax was close, I whispered:

“Emma, I'm close to climaxing; do you want me to take it out.”

Emma cooed, “Billy, go ahead, release it in me. I can't get pregnant; it's one advantage of middle age.”

SATURDAY MORNING

Next day morning, I heard the shower running, but I was too tired to get up and went back to sleep. Later, Emma woke me up; when I tried to pull her in to bed, she giggled, pulled away from me, and said:

“It’s eight. At 9:30, I am leaving for the VA Hospital to do volunteer work in the gift shop; if you get up and take a shower, you can have breakfast with me. I brought your clothes up.”

I said, “I'll give you a ride to the hospital.”

Emma said, “It's ok. Another volunteer, Betty, who lives near by, is giving me a ride.”

I took a quick shower, got dressed, and went downstairs to the small kitchen; it had a counter separating it from the dining area adjacent to the living room.

I hugged Emma, who was placing scrambled eggs, pieces of bacon, and buttered toast on plates; she smelled of perfume and scented soap. Her hair was sprayed in place. She was dressed in a navy blue blouse with pink flowers, blue skirt, beige nylon stockings, and black heels; she had on a pearl necklace and stud pearl ear rings.

Still hugging, I whispered, “You look lovely; I like your pearls.”

When Emma felt my stiff, poking, cock, she giggled and said:

“Does it ever go down?”

I whispered to her, “It got hard as soon as I saw your gorgeous body.”

Smiling, Emma said: “I'll be back early afternoon; I'll have lunch at the hospital cafeteria with couple of patients,” and added:

“I would like to see an Elvis movie, 'Blue Hawaii' either today or tomorrow. It's at another drive-in, starts at eight.”

I said, “I have to do my laundry and clean my room, and check on a project at work. Can I see you at about two?”

After Emma smiled and nodded her head, I suggested:

“Emma, let's go to 'Big Man' tonight and have a light supper; from there we can go to the movie.”

After a short while, softly, Emma asked:

“You're not concerned about being seen with me, an older woman?”

I said, “Honestly, no. It's not a problem for me.”

Emma mumbled, “In our society, it's ok for an older man to date a younger woman, but an older woman dating a younger man is not looked upon kindly.”

I said, “But, it's happening, like Mae West, she’s dating younger men.”

Emma laughed, “Yes, she and other movie stars; please discreet about our relationship,” and, after a long pause, added:

“I like to cook. How about beef lasagna for dinner? I have a recipe from a member of Jim's family who liked Italian food.”

I said, “Ok. I'll bring red wine.”

Emma said, “I’ve a short list of groceries; you can buy and bring them with you this afternoon.”

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

After a busy morning, I went to the YMCA and swam for about an hour; later, I put on a pair of cotton slacks and a white shirt. It was a sunny, warm, afternoon. At the supermarket, in addition to the groceries on Emma's list, I bought a bottle of red wine, and a dozen pink roses and a box of chocolates.

I put my car in Emma’s garage and closed the door. I knocked on Emma's back door at about two. After she opened the door, I handed her the roses, chocolates, and the bottle of red wine. After a long hug, Emma said:

“Billy, thanks for the roses and chocolates; you make me feel like a desirable woman,” and put the roses in a vase and filled it with water.

In the living room, Emma sat in a sofa and put her feet up on a stool, smiled at me, and said:

“I was on my feet all the time at the VA Hospital; my ankle is still a little sore; I've been reading the newspaper, while the lasagna is baking.”

She was still in the clothes and jewelry she wore in the morning.

I said, “Let me massage your feet.”

After I sat on the carpeted floor near Emma's feet; I gently massaged her stockinged feet, especially her toes, eliciting moans of pleasure. I gently rubbed and scratched Emma's ankles, and asked:

“Is this hurting?”

She said softly, “No. Keep rubbing. It feels good,” and added:

“I'm glad to have you’re here rubbing my feet and legs; it’s hard to watch some of the veterans struggle to do simple tasks; they gave so much to this world.”

After a while, I wanted to cheer up Emma; I said:

“You look good in the pearl necklace and stud pearl ear rings.”

Emma smiled and said, “Billy, I’m glad you like my jewelry. I know you like my cleavage decorated with the necklace.”

Slowly, I inched my hand to Emma's knees and rubbed them, when she whispered:

“Billy, pull down all the window and door shades, and lock the front and back doors.”

After I did those tasks, I returned to massaging Emma's slim and sex legs; later, slowly, I reached under her skirt and started rubbing her knees and then focused on her tapered thighs.

Emma whispered, “Billy, pour me a little bit of red wine; there's a cork screw in the right drawer. I'll put on some music. Let's have a party.”

She put on a Nat King Cole album. After I handed her a glass of wine, Emma took a small sip and said,

“It's good,” and offered me a sip.

Soon, Emma finished the small amount of wine. She then stood up and smiling at me, removed her skirt, slip, and blouse; she was in blue silk panties and silk bra.

She whispered:

“Take off your shoes, pants and shirt, and hug me.”

Dressed in only our underwear, Emma and I hugged each other lovingly, and danced slowly; I could not help rubbing her back and fondling her buttocks; my cock grew and became stiff.

I said, “Emma, you smell nice; it feels great to hold you; you're a beautiful woman. I'm very glad you like me.”

Emma whispered, “I was a cheer leader in high school for the foot ball team. Jim played a corner back; he sure could hit, even guys bigger than him; but, he was sweet to me, just like you.”

After a few moments, Emma French kissed me, and whispered:

“Billy, I'm glad you like me; be patient with me,” and added:

“Just stand there and watch me,” and started swaying, jiggling her boobs, and wiggling her ass.

“Lover, take off my bra,” and after I removed it gently, lifted her boobs, and cooed:

“Kiss them.”

Gladly, for a long time, I kissed her sagging, large, boobs from different angles. I whispered:

“Emma, let me kiss and lick your sexy under arms and arm pits.”

Smiling, Emma lifted her right arm and, as I kissed her under arms and arm pits, lovingly held my head. She then lifted her left arm and offered her left arm pit for me to kiss and lick.

I mumbled, “Thank you,” and slowly slid to my knees in front of her and, grasping her buttocks, pushed my face in to her panties-covered crotch.

When Emma squealed in surprise, I just looked up at her; blushing and smiling, Emma said softly:

“I take it you want to lick my vagina; you're the first to lick me there. When I was young, I didn't know any man who liked to do it,” and added:

“Don't look disappointed, you can lick my vagina; actually, I like it very much and was hoping you would do it again.”

I said, “I'll do it to you every chance I get; I get lot of satisfaction licking and sucking you.”

Emma cooed, “Today, we take it slow; another day, we may opt for a quickie,” and, after giggling, added:

“Enough talk; let me put on a night gown I bought today.”

I said, “When did you shop?”

Emma said, “Betsy dropped me off downtown near the department store,” and added:

“Oh, I better take the lasagna out of the oven.”

Later, Emma walked down the stairs; she had on a knee-length, see-through, pink night gown, beige stockings, and pink-high heel sandals; smiling, she slowly pirouetted couple of times and sat in an upholstered chair.

I crawled on my knees to Emma and whispered:

“You look beautiful; I love the pearl jewelry, pink nightie,” and hugged her.

Gently stroking my hair, Emma whispered:

“Billy, I’m glad you think I’m beautiful; you don’t see me as a middle-aged woman with wrinkles, big hips, and sagging breasts.”

Looking in to her brown eyes, I said, “Emma I only see a desirable woman. I want to please you.”

Lovingly, Emma kissed my mouth and said,

“I see it in your eyes,” and cooed:

“Billy, I bought the lingerie just for you,” and, after giggling, cooed:

“Go ahead, lick me; I’ve been oozing since you walked in.”

After, I spread Emma’s labia and exposed her large clit, I began to lick the lips, clit, and suck her love nectars.

Emma whimpered with pleasure. She cooed:

“Pinch my nipples. Lick. Lickkkk. Suckkk. Ahhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhh.”

I managed to keep grasp of Emma's boobs with my hands and kept tweaking her large nipples; I left my tongue in contact with her large clit and waited until her crotch convulsions slowly subsided. Emma sighed and giggled, and cooed:

“Billy, you're a darling; I had a great orgasm,” and, after lifting my head, kissed my nectar-covered lips passionately.

Nudging me to stand up, Emma asked, “How are you doing? Are you ready?”

When I slowly pulled my shorts down, Emma looked at my raging hard on, and whispered in awe:

“It's interesting: your cock gets hard when you lick my vagina. What do you want?”

I giggled at Emma's observation and said:

“Sit in my lap facing away,” and pulled her up from the chair.

Smiling, Emma brought out a large box she hid in the closet, and pulled out a navy blue silk robe; she cooed:

“Billy, wear it.”

After I wore the robe, Emma cooed:

“Oooh. You look handsome.”

I said, “Emma, thank you for the robe; I like it.”

EMMA TALKS TO AUNT ROSE

Soon, after I sat in the chair, Emma sat in my lap, and, with my help, pushed my cock in to her pussy. I enjoyed contact of my crotch with Emma's meaty buttocks, and my cock deep in her tight pussy. I fondled Emma's boobs and kissed her neck, as my precum flowed periodically from my cock near her cervix.

Just then the phone in the kitchen rang. Emma mumbled:

“It may be Aunt Rose from Florida,” and got off of my lap to answer the phone in the kitchen. Covering the phone, Emma craned her neck, looked at me, and mouthed:

“It's aunt Rose,” and kept staring at my erect cock.

I smiled at Emma; I got up holding my cock, and walked to her; Emma smiled and grasped my cock. I nudged Emma to move to the counter and gently nudged her to bend over it. Quickly, I slid to my knees, lifted up her nightie, and kissed her buttocks and glistening pussy.

Emma looked at me, smiled, and held up her nightie with one hand freeing my hands to fondle her buttocks. With Emma looking over her shoulder at me, I stood up and holding my stiff cock aimed it at her pussy, and slowly pushed it in until my pubic hair mingled with her's. Slowly, I reached underneath her nightie and grasped her dangling boobs.

Emma, smiled, covered the phone with her hand, and whispered:

“Billy, it feels good. Aunt Rose doesn't hear well; that's why I'm talking loudly; sorry, she likes to talk; she may talk for at least 30 minutes.”

I whispered, “She can talk all she wants; I'm home.”

Inadvertently, Emma giggled; and explained to her aunt that the line was not good.

Soon, I started to pull my cock out of Emma's snug pussy and push it back in. With Emma cooperating by standing still, I tried to look at her pussy with my cock stuffed in it, but pulled out my cock completely; quickly, I pushed it back in.

Emma smiled and whispered to me:

“Looks like you're having fun.”

When I shoved my cock hard in to Emma's pussy, the slapping sound made when my crotch collided with Emma's meaty buttocks made both of us smile. Emma again covered the phone with her hand, and whispered:

“It looks like aunt Rose needs to talk to me for a while. I'm getting tired and need to sit; please bring a chair. Oh, put a towel to absorb our fluids.”

Reluctantly, I pulled my cock out of Emma's pussy and pulled up a chair and covered it with a towel from the closet. After sitting on the chair, gently I pulled Emma to sit in my lap and slowly snaked my slick cock in to her pussy.

After a few minutes, Emma covered the phone with her hand and whispered to me:

“This's fun; I'm impressed you did not climax for a long time.”

I mumbled, “Emma, I'm close. Please get up and lean over the counter,” and nudged her to again lean on the counter.

Emma whispered to me, “Billy, go for it, but don't make too much noise.”

Holding on to Emma's dangling boobs, I fucked her in rapid, long, strokes, and reached my climax. While I ejaculated deep in Emma’s pussy, I managed to suppress my moans and grunts. After several minutes, I pulled my slightly softened cock out of Emma's pussy; most of my cum dribbled out on to the back of her thighs.

I whispered, “I will bring tissues,” but Emma grabbed a clean kitchen towel and handed it to me which I used to clean her thighs, buttocks, cum-covered pussy lips, and pubes.

While continuing to talk to her aunt, Emma reached for another towel, wetted it under the faucet, and signaled to me to come to her. Smiling, after she cleaned my cock, she held it firmly in her small hand and, with wide eyes, watched it grow stiff.

Soon after, Emma hung up the phone and looking at my crotch, giggled, and cooed:

“Billy, I love holding your stiff cock in my hand; I don't think it will go down,” and added:

“We should get dressed for dinner; I have to put a salad together, you go get dressed. I think we will make it in time to the movie.”

Emma freshened up, and put on a pink skirt and a white blouse that had buttons in the front. We ate our dinner: the beef lasagna was very good. Emma made sure I ate well; she said: