Mature Widows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“It's wet; time to lick it.”

Smiling, Bev nudged me to lie on my back on the rug, and holding on to the covered frame of the sofa, Bev had her crotch near my mouth. After I started licking her labia and clit, I heard Bev moaning with pleasure; I clamped my mouth around her enlarged clit and gently sucked on it. Soon, Bev’s pussy spasmed on my mouth and her crotch convulsed:

“Biiiiiilly. Suckkkkk. Suckkk. Ahhhhhhh. Oooooh.”

After Bev recovered from her orgasm, she cooed:

“I want you in me,” and slid backwards, brought her crotch above mine, and slowly snaked my precum-covered cock in to her pussy.

After a few moments, Bev said, “Let me see if I can shift my weight from my knees to my feet.”

After slowly pulling out my cock, she stood up and squatted over my crotch; slowly, she pushed my erect cock deep in to her wide open, stretched, pussy.

I mumbled, “It's incredible feeling; my cock is deep,” and, after I lifted myself on my elbows, I saw Bev’s widely exposed crotch and my cock plugged her love channel.

Bev smiled and began to slide my cock deep in to her snug pussy and slowly slide it back. The pleasure was too much. My climax rolled:

“Ahhhhhh. Aaaaaah. Ohhhhhhh. Ahhhhhh.”

As my cock still pulsed, I mumbled:

“That was incredible; I love that squat,” making Bev blush.

Bev and I snuggled for several minutes, and fell asleep for about 20 minutes. I kissed Bev good night and left, before Aunt Myrtle returned.

FRIDAY EVENING WITH BEV

On Friday, after work, I stopped at a flower shop and bought dozen roses, almost as red as Bev’s lipstick. I took a shower, and dressed in a white dress shirt, beige pants, and a blue sweater. When I went to Bev's home, I parked in the back of her house; she was dressed in a beige silk robe; after letting me in to the house, she hugged me passionately, French kissed me, and said:

“I'm not ready yet; I've to put on jewelry and perfume. How’s work?”

I said, “Fine, busy. I’m applying for a permanent job at the labs.”

Bev said, “That’s great.”

“Did you have a good week with Aunt Myrtle?”

Bev said, “Yes, thanks.”

When I handed her the red roses, Bev’s face lit up with a big smile. She hugged me and said:

“It’s so thoughtful and romantic”

I managed to mumble, “Thanks; you’re a beautiful lady.”

Smiling, she said, “I’ll tell you about an invitation from May; come upstairs.”

In her bedroom, after she removed her robe, I saw Bev was in a bra, girdle, stockings, and panties; her hair was nearly all blonde and wavy; she sat on a large padded stool in front of a dresser mirror and began to put on jewelry and spray perfume.

She said: “Nick and May are hosting a party tonight at her home; sorry, I didn’t tell you earlier, but we have plenty of time. May asked us to bring a six-pack of beer; she assured me there will be lots of snacks and to come about nine.”

While admiring Bev standing in front of the well-lit mirror clad in underwear, I asked

“What are they celebrating?”

Bev said: “It's the 2nd anniversary of Nick and May together; they still like each other very much. Nick and another woman invited other couples like us.”

I said, “I suspected Nick and May were lovers; I'm glad there are other young guys like me.”

Bev smiled and cooed, “You mean other young guys who date older women.”

I blushed and said, “Yes.”

Bev said, “I'm glad you like older women,” and stuck her chest out.

I walked to Bev and looking at her lovely cleavage in the mirror, rubbed her shoulders gently. Smiling at me, Bev reached with her right hand and touched my crotch, and whispered:

“Billy, I know you want me now; let's go to May's party; I'm sure we will have fun.”

I grasped her hand and held it for a few moments, and said:

“Ok. It's a date.”

Bev said, “I heard of sex parties; never attended one,” and added:

“Mind you, I’m not in to swapping; I don’t want to catch diseases.”

I said, “Me too.”

Bev dressed in a short black skirt and a blue silk short-sleeve blouse, beige girdle and stockings, and black high-heels; she put on gold, stud, ear rings and a necklace; she looked beautiful and voluptuous.

Bev said, “Billy, would you like to drive my car; it needs to be run.”

THE 5-12 PARTY

After dinner and picking up a six-pack of beer, with Bev giving directions, I parked her black Cadillac in the back of May's large house.

Bev said, “May got the house after divorcing her husband; he drank too much and was abusive.”

The back porch door was unlocked, and Bev and I walked in. May’s home had a large living room with an adjacent dining room, where there were snacks and beverages; there was music from a stereo set. There were eight couples with the men being younger than the women. Some of the couples were dancing in a lit area. All the women were dressed sexily to turn on their men and have fun. After May welcomed us, she introduced us to three couples and went to find Nick.

Later, Bev whispered, “Look at Ed and Ell dancing near the stereo,” and touched my growing cock lump.

I saw Ed, about my age, was slow dancing with Ell, a lady about 50 years old; from the way he was holding her in a tight embrace, it was obvious she was his lover. Ell was dressed in red: a short skirt and a low-cut blouse, and red tights; she was enjoying the dance and had a dreamy look on her face.

Nick and May also were dancing. May had on black tights and a bare-back dress that showed her generous cleavage. When the music stopped, most of the couples stopped dancing, and hugged each other; a few French kissed.

When the music restarted, I whispered to Bev:

“Please dance with me,” and led Bev to the floor.

With Bev hugging me tightly, we danced slowly; Bev pushed her right thigh in to my rigid cock. During a fast song, Bev lifted her arms high, and wiggled and gyrated sexily.

Bev said: “It's warm here; I need something to drink, a soft drink.”

After we picked up two sodas in the dining room, we went in to the kitchen in search of ice cubes. I saw Ell had Ed against the sink as she was French kissing him; he had her hands inside her tights squeezing her large buttocks.

Bev whispered, “I think grandma is masturbating that boy,” prompting me to look again at the couple; indeed, Ell had her partner's young, stiff, cock in her right hand.

To get fresh air, Bev and I walked to the enclosed back porch; in the dim light, we saw May standing against a pool table with her tights and panties at her ankles, and Nick was on his knees with his head bobbing up and down in her crotch.

Bev whispered, “Nick is licking May’s pussy.”

I said, “He’s also smelling her excited sex fragrance.”

Soon, Nick stood up and slowly plunged his cock in to May's old pussy; as she mewed incoherently, he continued to plunge in to her again and again.

We returned to the living room; Bev whispered:

“Not all couples are screwing,” and added:

“Some are still getting to know each other, like Bobby and Kathy over there; she’s trying to get adjusted to his passionate love making.”

I saw young Bobby kissing Kathy’s wrinkled neck; she tilted her long neck back to let him kiss her throat; when he took a breather from kissing her neck, she took a sip of beer from a can in her hand. Soon, she smiled when he whispered something to her, and Bobby hugged her from behind and started kissing the back of her neck.

Bev whispered, “Look where he’s nuzzling her big boobs.”

I whispered to Bev, “You’ve big boobs too, may I hold you like that?”

Bev cooed, “Of course,” and let me hug her from behind, poking my rigid cock in to her ass, and nuzzling her boobs.

Bev cooed, “The neat thing about a young guy dating an older lady is each knows what the other wants.”

I said, “There are other advantages.”

Bev asked, “Like what.”

I said, “There are fewer mind games,” and added:

“We don't have to worry about making babies.”

Bev said, “That's a good one,” and added:

“I'm getting turned on looking at all these old women being loved by young guys. Let's see who's the youngest here.”

I said, “It’s Bobby; let's see who's the oldest woman here.”

Bev said, “Look over there.”

I saw Nan, who looked to be slightly older than Ell, dancing with Big Guy, who was about 6'2'', 220 lb, and about 35 years old. Nan was a slim lady. She squealed when he lifted her up, and after she wrapped her navy blue tights-covered legs around his waist, he French kissed her.

Bev said, “I wonder why she wore a sleeve-less blouse.”

A few minutes later, we saw Nan smile at her partner, as she swayed in front of him. Still smiling at him, she lifted her right arm high above her head, and allowed Big Guy to kiss her slender, wrinkly, under arms; the ritual was repeated with her left arm.

I grasped Bev's waist and said, “That's a sexy thing to do.”

My cock got stiffer when Big Guy kissed his partner's armpits. Bev whispered:

“Look, he's got a big bulge in his pants.”

Then Big Guy lifted Nan up by her buttocks, and maneuvered her so that she was hanging up side down with her crotch in his face. Nan started squealing with pleasure as Big Guy started sucking her tights-covered pussy; she was still squealing as he carried her away.

I whispered to Bev, “I wonder how that small, older, lady is going to handle Big Guy.”

She cooed, “She can adjust easily to lots of loving by Big Guy,” and added:

“I want to watch them loving each other,” and led me to the back porch.

In the dim light, Big Guy had Nan against the pool table; as her left leg was wrapped around his narrow waist, his crotch was pushed against her's.

Bev whispered, “Either he tore a hole at her crotch in the tights or she bought one with an opening.”

Bev then cooed, “Billy, suck me, as I watch them.”

I slid to the floor, put my head underneath her short skirt, lowered her panties, and searched her crotch until my lips found her juicy pussy. As I licked Bev's pussy, Bev whispered:

“Nan's mewing and whimpering with pleasure, Big Guy is fucking her at a slow and steady rhythm. He stopped to rest and kiss Nan's wrinkled neck. He's resumed fucking her again. He's speeded up plunging in to her and he stopped: he must have had a climax.”


Bev whispered, “Big Guy has not let go of Nan. She’s whispering in his ear; he's resumed fucking her. Big Guy has lifted Nan on to the pool table; now, her hands are on the table and her thighs around his waist; she's watching his face as his cock is deeply embedded in her pussy.”

“Looks like Big Guy's spent. He just pulled his cock out of Nan's old pussy; I see a large wet spot on her tights. Nan just ran to the bathroom; Big Guy followed her.”

Urgently, Bev whispered, “I'm cummmming. Billllly. Billly. Ahhhhhh. Ohhhhh,” as I held on to her meaty thighs and had my nose buried in her wet pussy.

After a short time, Bev lifted me up, kissed my pussy nectar-covered mouth, and cooed:

“I want to suck your big cock; let's go to my car, you'll be comfortable there; no one will miss us.”

Giggling, both of us went out the back door to Bev's Cadillac and got in the back. After I sat comfortably, Bev reached in to her purse and pulled out several facial tissues; she reached for my crotch with her small right hand, unzipped my fly, and slowly pulled out my rigid, throbbing, cock. She spread my precum on my cock head with her fingers, and slowly pumped my cock.

While she was slowly jacking my cock back and forth, Bev opened her small mouth and licked my cock head. She fondled my balls and ran her tongue along the length of my cock.

I whispered eagerly, “I'm close.”

While jacking my cock with her right hand, Bev covered my cock head with her mouth and sucked it. I groaned with pleasure for several minutes and released several jets of come in to her sexy mouth. After she wiped my cock and her mouth with the tissues, we went in side May's home.

When May saw us in the dining room, she said, “I hope you're having a good time.”

I asked May, “How long have you had these parties?”

May said, “Nick and I joined bout a year ago. It's a voluntary group; Ell in the red tights and Nan in the navy blue tights have been organizing them; they call them 5-12 parties, for May-December couples. Our goal is for new couples to realize there are other ordinary people like them; you know Nan is an elementary school teacher and Big Guy is a wresting coach.”

Bev said, “I bet they’re not at the same school.”

May said, “No; Big Guy works in an out-of-town school district,” and added:

“Ell is organizing another party at her home next week for new couples, like you two; she also wants to give Bobby and Kathy a chance to spend time together.”

I asked, “Why can't they find time to be together?”

May said, “Bobby’s still a student and Kathy’s afraid her son will find out she's dating his buddy. She's still not sure of dating a guy much younger than her.”

Bev asked, “Is she worried about losing child support?”

May said, “She's not receiving child support; her only son is Bobby's age. It may help them to talk to other couples. Would you mind talking to Bobby and Kathy, may be when you drive to Nan’s farm?”

I said, “We’ll be happy to talk to them.”

May added, “I’ll tell them you will help them. I better go find Nick,” and left.

Later, Bev whispered, “Let’s go home.”

I said, “I have to be at the lab at nine; I’m being considered for a permanent job.”

Bev said, “Great news; lover, you’re mine, I want you in my bed tonight.”

After we thanked May and Nick, Bev led me to her car.

As I drove, Bev said, “I loved watching the older women being loved by young guys. I would love to see Bobby and Kathy get together; I bet he’ll love her passionately. I would like to see adult movies; I hope someday we can see them in the privacy of our bedroom.”

BEV AND I AFTER THE 5-12 PARTY

At her home, after freshening up, Bev said:

“Let's have a cup of coffee and chocolate cake I baked.”

After tasting a piece of the cake, I told Bev, “The cake's great.”

Bev fed me another small piece; that's when I gently pulled her in to my arms and French kissed her. Giggling, after taking a bite of the cake, Bev kissed me and transferred most of it in to my mouth. Afterwards, I helped Bev take the soiled cups and plates to the kitchen; as she was rinsing them in the sink, I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. Bev giggled and cooed:

“That' so sexy,” prompting me to kiss her again.

After the dishes were done, I turned Bev to face me and gently French kissed her. I said:

“You've beautiful blue eyes,” and kissed her again.

Smiling, Bev led me upstairs to her bedroom. It was decorated in light pink and smelled of a mixture of perfumes. I helped Bev remove her skirt and blouse; she had on a cross-stitched bra. I rubbed her slender upper arms.

I hugged her as she stood in front of the mirror. Smiling, Bev took my both hands and put them on her bra-covered boobs.

“You’re lovely,” and pleaded:

“Can I taste you?”

Bev cooed, “I've to take off my girdle.”

I whispered, “Leave your stockings on.”

Bev nodded, and watched me take off my shirt, pants, and underwear. Bev giggled when she saw my swaying, rigid cock, and gently grasped it in her tiny hand. I helped Bev take off her bra and immediately grasped her unfettered, swaying, boobs.

Bev said: “My stockings are sliding down. I'll put on a garter belt to keep them up.”

After taking out a pink garter belt from a drawer, she put it on. After she also put on a pink baby-doll night gown and pink panties, she pirouetted sexily.

As Bev watched me intently in the mirror, I hugged her and fondled her boobs, under arms, and kissed her neck. Nudging her to sit on her large bed, I slid to my knees and removed her pink panties, and ran my fingers through her dense, blonde-gray, pubic hair, and rubbed her thick, labia. I put my nose in her bush and smelled her aroused fragrance. I wet my middle finger and slowly rubbed it on the labia and then her clit;

Bev cooed: “That feels good.”

I lifted her legs on to my shoulders, and rubbed my face on her pubes, and pussy. Her opened pussy lips glistened with her juices; I licked them and then Bev's clit several times, and pressed my flattened tongue on it and moved it up and down. Bev whimpered incoherently.

Bev’s pussy juices became slicker and she started cumming: her cunt spasmed and pulsated, and her body convulsed uncontrollably, especially her crotch. I felt her pulsing clit on my lips and tongue.

Bev whimpered, “Sweeeet. Ohhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhh.”

After a few minutes, gently, Bev pushed my head away, and said:

“That’s enough for now. I have to pee. I will be back in a few minutes,” and went to the bathroom.

Bev returned in a few minutes and whispered seriously:

“I think I have gray pubes,” as she stood in front of me.

I said, “Let me look,” slid to my knees, and proceeded to examine Bev’s light blonde pubes as I ran my fingers through her bush. Her bush smelled of a mixture of perfume and her aroused pussy juices. I could not find any. After several minutes of examination, I said:

“I don’t see any, honestly,” and added:

“It looks succulent and beautiful, and very fuckable.”

Bev giggled, hugged me, and grasping my cock cooed:

“I have not done it doggy style in a very long time. Let’s fuck while looking at ourselves in the mirror. I put jelly to avoid discomfort,” and grasping the back of the chair bent to expose her voluptuous buttocks, ass hole, and hairy pussy.

First, I slid to my knees and kissed Bev’s smooth, shiny, buttocks, and rubbed my cheeks on them; Bev squealed happily and said:

“You also have a buttocks fetish.”

I grinned, stood up, positioned my cock at Bev’s pussy opening, and pushed my cock in, and watched in awe until my crotch was cushioned against her meaty buttocks.

After a few minutes, I sensed that Bev was getting tired being bent over a chair; I suggested:

“Make love to me sitting in my lap.”

Bev nodded her head and sat in my lap with my cock deep in her pussy. I fondled her magnificent pink bra-covered boobs. I kissed Bev’s mouth several times.

Happily, Bev cooed, “I am loving every second of our petting and fucking session; I can feel your cock pulsing in my pussy. You have not let go of my boobs.”

I whispered, “I love fondling your boobs. It makes my cock leak precum continuously.”

After staying coupled for about 10 min, my climax was beginning deep in my balls. Using my palms on Bev’s buttocks, I lifted her pussy off my cock about six inches and slowly allowed it to slide back; Bev sensing my approaching climax tightened her vaginal walls around my cock. Soon, as I mauled Bev’s boobs, I impaled my cock deep in her pussy and reached climax; my cock jerked repeatedly and released several jets of cum:

“Ahhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Bevvvv. Ahhhhh.”

When Bev got off of me, some of my cum dribbled down her thigh. As she used a wad of tissues to absorb our fluids, she giggled and said:

“You sure released a large load of cum. I bet your spermies are looking for an egg; too bad for them!”

Soon, as Bev and I rested in her large bed, she whispered:

“Billy, stay with me tonight.”

SATURDAY WITH BEV

When I woke up, I smelled coffee. I got dressed and went to the kitchen, and hugged Bev. As I drank a cup of coffee Bev offered, I watched voluptuous Bev dressed in a beige, silk, robe.

Bev said, “Ell confided that Ed likes anal sex; he has a not-so-thick cock.”

I asked, “Does it hurt?”

Bev said, “I tried once with Chris on my honeymoon; I couldn’t take him deep; I would like to try with you,” and added:

“Ell said that Ed lasts a couple of minutes. She gave me lot of pointers.”

I said, “You have lovely buttocks; we can try as long as it’s satisfying,” and, after a pause, added: