Mature Widows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Got to go to work; let’s have dinner tonight; see you at six?”

That evening, Bev was dressed in red silk short-sleeve blouse, black skirt, beige stockings, and black heels; she put on stud diamond ear rings and a gold necklace. We had wine with our dinner.

After dinner, at Bev’s home, she sat in my lap on a couch. After we French kissed several times, I helped Bev remove her blouse and skirt, and her silk slip. My cock very rigid when I saw Bev in her red silk bra, and panties. Bev helped me remove all my clothes except for my tee shirt and socks, and grasping my rigid cock led me to her bedroom.

In front of her dresser mirror, I unhooked her bra and fondled her large boobs for several minutes. When I rubbed her panties covered crotch, Bev cooed:

“I’m wet; I’ve been thinking of you all day; lick my pussy, lover,” and, after removing her panties and girdle, laid down on the side of the bed.

After I slid to the floor, Bev opened her legs wide. After I smelled Bev’s pussy fragrance and perfume, I licked her twat and sucked her clit for several minutes. As Bev had a long-lasting orgasm, she whimpered:

“Ahhh. Ohhhh. Suckkkkk. Ohhhhhhh.”

After she savored her orgasm, Bev cooed:

“I’ll be back after freshening up.”

Several minutes later, Bev returned wearing a black garter and black stockings, and said:

“I’m excited; I put the jelly Ell gave me,” and, grasping my cock, added:

“Put your big cock in my pussy first; then try my ass; stretch it first. Ell said not to go back.”

Bev then got on her hands and knees; I saw her shiny, puckered, pink ass hole between her voluptuous buttocks. First, I kissed her shiny buttocks, then I snaked my rigid cock in to Bev’s lubricated and snug pussy.

As I slowly plunged my cock in and pulled it out of Bev’s pussy, slowly, I inserted my middle finger in Bev’s anus; after it adjusted to my finger, I reamed it several times.

Bev cooed, “That’s nice; try your thumb”, and I did that.

I whispered to Bev, “Here it comes,” and placed my pussy nectar-covered cock at her anus; I slowly pushed a short length in and waited for the tight wall to relax.

Without pushing my cock in further, I started fondling Bev’s boobs and pinching her nipples. When again I pushed my cock head in, Bev trembled, and I stopped until she whispered:

“That feels good.”

I whispered, “It feels incredible; I’m getting close to cumming.”

Bev whispered, “Rub my clit; go in, slowly,” and I pushed about half of my cock.

As I squeezed Bev’s clit, Bev moaned with pleasure. I whispered:

“It feels great; can’t hold back.”

Holding Bev’s big boobs, slowly, I pistoned my cock a few times; my cock exploded, releasing numerous jets of cum.

Later, Bev said, “Let’s take a shower.”

After we showered for a long time soaping each other, we rested on Bev's bed. Bev said:

“Aunt Myrtle invited us to visit her and spend New Year's Eve in New York.”

I said, “That's a terrific idea.”

Bev, Myrtle, and I had a wonderful time during the holidays and on New Year ’s Eve. Sadly, on January 3rd, 75-year old Myrtle had a stroke; Bev had to stay behind in Connecticut to take care of her.

During 1964, there was lot of discussion in the media about the war in Vietnam.

Dear Readers, thanks for the many positive comments; please be sure to vote; you’re comments and suggestions are welcome and appreciated (andy_r_14456@literotica.org).

To an anonymous reader: yes, there is an actress named Janet Leigh (famous for the movie: 'Psycho'); she is the mother of Jamie Lee Curtis.

This story will be continued in Ch 3.