Mature Widows Ch. 03

Story Info
He loves friend's mom; enlists to serve in Vietnam.
7.1k words
4.64
107.7k
31
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Ch 2, Bev, my lover, and I became friends with young Bobby and his friend mature Kathy. In this chapter, Bobby loves Kathy, but the Vietnam War intervenes.

1964: On January 3rd, 75-year old Myrtle, Bev's aunt, had a stroke. Bev stayed behind in Connecticut to take care of her. She had the power of attorney to manage Myrtle's finances and properties. Bev wanted me to move to Connecticut to be with her, but I really liked my job in Ohio and decided not to leave.

Bev found Myrtle's lawyer, a wealthy widower with two grown children, to be helpful; gradually, she adapted to a new country club-life style. In February, Myrtle passed away and left her estate to Bev. Not long afterwards, I saw a 'For Sale' sign in the front yard of Bev's home. I don't think the difference in our ages was a reason for our break up.

I was offered a permanent position at the Government Labs. I moved in to a two-bedroom apartment. Even though I did not attend parties of the 5-12 group, I kept in touch with Bobby and Kathy. In particular, Kathy helped me deal with my anxiety and loneliness after Bev left me.

SPRING 1964, BOBBY'S VISIT

On a Sunday morning, Bobby called from his dorm; he said:

"I want to talk about a sensitive subject," so I invited him to visit me.

I offered Bobby a coke and asked, "How're you doing?"

After taking a sip of coke, Bobby blurted out:

"I want Kathy to be my girlfriend; I like her very much."

I said, "When did you decide you want her as a girl friend?"

Bobby blushed and hesitated; I assured him:

"Bobby, you can tell me anything."

Bobby said softly, "My parents fought a lot; by the time I got to high school, they were divorced. I hung out at Kathy's home with her son Tim; she was always nice to me."

After a pause, Bobby said, "I was about 15 when I saw her underwear in the bathroom hamper. I picked up her bra and smelled her perfume on it; then I picked up her soiled panties, and smelled her crotch fragrance and loved it; I still love it. The first time I jacked off using Kathy's panties, I caught all my jism in a wad of toilet paper. But a month later, a blob spilled on to the panties; thinking Kathy does not know, the following time I got carried away and several blobs landed on the panties' crotch area."

Bobby stopped and was blushing; I said:

"You know accidents happen. What really happened?"

Shyly, Bobby said, "They were pink silk; I couldn't control myself."

I said, "That's ok; I like black silk."

Bobby continued, "For a while, I did not see Kathy's bras or panties in the hamper. I saw them again soon after Tim told me his Dad was having an affair and his parents were fighting. I resumed sniffing Kathy's bras and panties, and jerking off with her panties."

I asked, "Did Kathy tell you she liked you?"

Bobby said, "She always told me I was a good kid. After she threw Tim's Dad out of the house, she smiled a lot at me and said I was a fine young man. One day, I lost control with a pair of silk pink panties and three cum blobs ended up on them, but Kathy did not stop leaving her underwear in the bathroom."

I asked, "Did you tell her you liked her?"

Bobby said, "Several times I wanted to tell her I liked her, but we were not alone or I chickened out. Finally, I told her on her 40th birthday: Tim and I took her out to dinner; Kathy sat in the middle chair, and with tears in her eyes said, 'Thank you boys,' and kissed both on our cheeks. When Tim went to the rest room, I gave her a small box of chocolates tied with a pink ribbon. When Kathy thanked me, I mumbled, 'You're a beautiful lady. Your husband is an idiot to cheat on you. I like you a lot.' Kathy, smiled, and pressed my thigh with her hand."

I asked, "Did she let you kiss her?"

Bobby said, "She let me kiss her on the cheek after her divorce; we also hold hands."

I said, "Looks like, Kathy waited until her divorce."

Bobby said, "She's scared Tim will find out about us."

I asked, "Is Tim dating any one?"

Bobby said, "Last week, I introduced him to a cute girl, Kim; he's at her place today."

I said, "That's good; Tim should be busy soon. Did you kiss Kathy on her mouth?"

Smiling, Bobby said, "Yes, at May's party. Kathy is a great kisser. But, she has not let me play with her nice boobs. I want to please Kathy. I read modern women like oral sex."

I said, "You're on the right track: you like sniffing Kathy's panties; I'm sure you'll like licking her pussy. Make sure she's ready; she may even help you by telling what she likes," and added:

"Just be patient and keep being nice to Kathy."

SWEET ANNE

While Kathy was visiting Anne, her best friend, she confided:

"Bobby has a fetish for my soiled panties. I find cum stains on them after he visits Tim."

Anne said in surprise, "You mean Tim's young friend has a serious crush on you. Do you like him?"

"He's a good young man," said Kathy and after a pause added:

"He has a cute face and a hard body."

Anne said, "After the difficult time you had with Orel, you should take a young lover. Go ahead date Bobby."

Anne also said wistfully: "I wish a nice young guy would be interested in me."

Kathy said, "I may be able to find one for you."

KATHY INTRODUCES ME TO ANNE

Kathy called me one evening and after pleasantries said:

"My friend, Anne, is a beautiful woman. She's a widow. She helped me during my divorce from Orel. I'm sure you'll like her."

I said, "Tell me more about her."

Kathy said, "She was married to an older man, Buddy; she took care of him for a year while he was ill," and added:

"Anne's about my age; she's working part-time as a nurse at the VA Hospital. Her step daughter left home many years ago."

I said, "Kathy, you sure Anne will like me?"

Kathy said, "After what she has been through with Buddy, she will love you. Billy, you're a good man," and added:

"She dresses conservatively but I've seen her in a swim suit; she's got a nice figure.

I said, "Ok. I'll meet Anne. Thanks for thinking of me. Be patient; I'm still getting over Bev."

Kathy said, "I understand your feelings for Bev," and added:

"Anne and I'll have dinner at Charly's after shopping on Saturday. Please join us about seven."

At Charly's on Saturday, Kathy introduced me to Anne; she shook my hand warmly with a big smile. Anne had wavy, gray-light brown hair; she was dressed in a white, long-sleeve, blouse buttoned to her throat; still, I could see she had large, slightly sagging, breasts.

I ordered whiskey sours for the ladies, a gin and tonic, and a sandwich for myself. Anne was easy to talk to; she showed photos of her step daughter and her two children in California, and said:

"My daughter's worried I've been alone at home too much."

A short while later, a few couples were dancing to Henry Mancini's music; when I asked Anne to dance with me, she accepted. Anne was about 5'3'' and 130 lb; she had well-toned legs, wide hips, and a big bosom.

Anne whispered:

"I'm having a good time. Thanks for dancing with an old woman."

I replied, "You're not old; you're a beautiful woman."

Anne blushed and said, "Thanks."

When we returned to our table, Kathy said:

"Tim's home; I've to go home. You two have fun; Billy, give Anne a ride home."

Before leaving, Kathy added:

"I'm having an end of school year picnic for Tim in couple of weeks; you two are invited. Come about four," and left.

Even though she protested to Kathy weakly, Anne stayed with me. Anne asked me about me and my job. Later, blushing, she asked:

"What do you think of Kathy dating young Bobby?"

I said, "It's great. For many years, men have dated women much younger than them. I don't see a problem with a woman dating a younger man."

Anne blushed and said, "Changing the subject, Kathy helped me buy new outfits."

I said, "Kathy's appreciative of your help during her difficult times."

Anne said, "She also helped me a lot," and added:

"Let's talk on the way home."

As I drove, Anne talked about herself: in short, she married an older man. Two years after Buddy died, she's eager to get back to living a normal life.

I said, "I could use your help with window curtains in my apartment; I bought them from the previous tenant."

Anne smiled and said, "I'll be glad to help."

At Anne's split-level ranch home, she offered me a cup of coffee and chocolate chip cookies she had baked. While waiting for the coffee, I saw several photographs of Anne in different theaters with flower bouquets in her arms.

I asked, "Were you an actress?"

Anne said, "No. I was a dancer; I was in many shows in this area."

I whispered, "I like your sexy tights-encased legs," making her blush.

I added, "You can give me a private show."

Anne cooed, "I am still exercising regularly in my studio; it's on the lower level. I can do some steps."

I said, "I would like to see your dance studio."

Anne whispered, "I still have several tights, mostly black and red," and added:

"Buddy loved to see me in them."

I whispered, "I would love to see you in one. Would you have dinner with me Monday?"

Anne smiled and said, "Ok. After dinner, let's have coffee and dessert here."

At about ten, after Anne hugged me lovingly, I left.

ANNE'S DANCE STUDIO

On Monday, I took a bouquet of mostly red roses to Anne; she said:

"Thank you; I love them," and hugged me, and placed them in a vase on the living room mantle.

Anne was dressed in a black, short-sleeve dress, red pumps, and pearl jewelry: dangling ear rings and a two-row necklace. After we had a light dinner at Charly's, we returned to Anne's home. Anne said:

"I need to freshen up," and left. I waited admiring Anne's photos as a dancer.

Anne returned in red tights and a tight, black, low-cut, see-through blouse, with buttons in the front that accentuated her cleavage.

"Help me fix chocolate cake I baked and milk," said Anne and wiggled out of my embrace.

I followed Anne to the kitchen, hugged her from behind, poking my rigid cock in to her large buttocks. As I unbuttoned her blouse, I whispered:

"I want milk."

In the dim light, I hugged Anne and French kissed her. Anne whispered:

"I hope you like my saggy breasts."

As Anne removed her blouse; I said, "I'll love them."

I saw Anne's black silk bra was barely holding up her heavy breasts; I gently pulled her large left boob out.

Anne cooed, "After my breasts grew couple of cup sizes, I stopped getting parts in shows."

As Anne giggled and whimpered, I suckled her nipple as a hungry child. A short while later, I pulled her right boob out and suckled it. I then removed her bra completely. Anne looked gorgeous, with her boobs out of her bra underneath the sheer blouse and her sexy legs in tights.

Anne giggled and asked, "Don't you want to eat cake?"

I whispered, "I would rather eat some thing else."

Anne said, "I only have cake. What do you have in mind?"

I whispered, "Something tastier. Your pussy. I would like to show you how pleasurable it can be."

Anne blushed, her face turned red, and she cooed:

"Buddy never did that to me; I heard some men kissed women there and it's very pleasurable."

Anne took me to her small dance studio on the lower level of her home: the floor was carpeted, and one wall of the studio had floor-to-ceiling mirrors and a railing. There were many black and white photos of Anne on one wall of the studio. In many of them, she was dressed in daring, if not revealing, dance costumes. A few were just of her crotch with one foot on the railing.

"Buddy took pictures of my crotch soon after we built this room. He developed the film and printed the photos." said Anne.

I said, "I would like to see you with your foot on the railing."

After Anne turned down the bright lights, I helped her remove her tights and panties. I slid to my knees and examined her dense bush of mostly brown, sprinkled with gray, pubic hair.

"Buddy used to get very excited as soon as I had my foot on the railing," cooed Anne and put her right foot on the railing.

Anne's crotch was opened wide and her pussy opened up like a flower in bloom. As she held on to my head for support, I kissed and sucked on her pussy, clit, and crotch. Noticing Anne had a prominent clit, I licked it several times with my flattened tongue eliciting shivers and moans from her. For a while, Anne held on to my head, watched intently my head bobbing in her crotch, and cooed:

"That's gooood, that's good."

Urgently, Anne whispered:

"My clit. My cliiit," and I focused licking her slick, large clit. Anne grasped my head, and whimpered:

"Ahhhhhh. Ohhhhhh. Biiiiiilly. Ahhhhhhh."

A short while later, smiling, Anne cooed:

"That was great. I came and came," and, after removing her foot from the railing, kissed my pussy nectar-coved mouth.

Smiling, Anne cooed, "You have been a good boy. Go slow; it has been a long time," and placed her left foot on the railing.

After I undressed, I moved to face Anne and placed my cock head at the mouth of her wide-open pussy. With Anne holding my shoulders for balancing herself, slowly I pushed my rigid cock in as the snug and slick wall expanded and surrounded it. I paused to wait for a few moments. Anne's face was red and her eyes were closed. Seeing there was no sign of discomfort on her face, I resumed pushing my cock in to her velvety pussy until my pubes touched hers.

When my cock was deeply embedded, Anne had a large smile on her face. She cooed:

"It feels very good; the second cock to go in there."

I said, "I hope you won't get pregnant."

Shyly, Anne replied, "I wanted a child, but I didn't get pregnant during my 15-year marriage to Buddy. I'm almost 40; I'm sure we will be ok."

I could not hold back my climax long and in a few minutes unloaded my stored up cum deep in Anne's pussy. After my climax, my cock was still stiff.

Anne said:

"I can't stand this way any longer; it's tiring. Let's go upstairs."

Reluctantly, I withdrew my still stiff cock out of her pussy along with some of our love juices. As Anne walked to the carpeted stairs one step ahead of me, I saw her large buttocks wiggling sexily. I caught Anne at the waist and, while hugging her, grasped both of her melon-sized boobs. Anne reached behind her, grasped my rigid, cum-coated cock, and cooed:

"Oooh, you want me so soon," and leaned forward resting her hands on the third step in front of her. After I kissed Anne's smooth, sexy, buttocks, I slipped my still hard cock in to her pussy. I enjoyed watching my cock slither again and again past Anne's smooth, jelly-like, buttocks in to her snug channel. I fucked her tight, slick, pussy like a possessed man and my cock released another load of cum.

Anne cooed, "That was the most intense loving I experienced in a long time."

"I heard the movie: 'Tom Jones' is fun to watch. Would you like to see it with me?" I asked as I got dressed.

"I've seen it once, but I like to see it again. Scenes are played like in silent films. It's quite ribald," said Anne giggling.

"Let's go see it after Kathy's barbecue; it's at a drive in theater," I said.

FRIDAY AT KATHY'S

It was a warm sunny day. I wore shorts and a tee shirt. I picked up Anne at her home. She looked beautiful in a short, sleeve-less, black cotton dress that showed her sexy cleavage, and sandals; her wavy hair was more brown than gray, she painted her finger and toe nails red to match her lipstick. She wore costume jewelry: large dangling ear rings, a necklace that had a pendant, and bangles.

I hugged Anne and whispered to her:

"You look beautiful."

Anne blushed and said, "Thanks," and pressed her large boobs in to my chest.

In Kathy's secluded backyard, we were gathered around the swimming pool. I said hello to Tim and his girlfriend Kim, a cute blonde. Bobby waved to me as he grilled hot dogs and hamburgers. After I picked up a bottle of beer from a cooler, I sat next to Anne under a large umbrella.

Kathy said, "Tim's leaving soon after eating. He and Kim will spend the weekend at a cottage on Lake Erie with her parents. Tim has a summer job in Kim's family-owned construction company."

Anne giggled and whispered, "That means you have the house to yourself. Does Bobby know Tim's going away?"

Blushing, Kathy said, "I don't think so; I didn't tell him."

Kathy added, "Billy, thank you for helping Billy find a job at the Government Labs."

We toasted to a nice summer and to Tim and Bobby for completing their freshman years. Soon after dinner, Tim left with Kim in her Thunderbird Convertible. Kathy went inside the house and returned wearing a robe over a pink two-piece bathing suit that revealed her sexy cleavage.

When Anne saw Kathy had put on a swim suit, she whispered to me:

"Bobby will get lucky today. Kathy's dressed to seduce him."

After Anne and I cleaned up the picnic table, Anne whispered:

"Kathy didn't waste much time; she's French kissing Bobby passionately on the patio and he's fondling her buttocks."

I said, "I'm glad Bobby and Kathy are together; they seem to really like each other."

Anne added, "Kathy has accepted Bobby cares for her; she knew he had romantic feelings for her for a long time. She noticed cum stains on her panties after Bobby spent an evening at her home. Initially, she thought it was perverted. After Orel left her, she was delighted to know young Bobby got turned on by her panties."

I added, "Bobby really cares for Kathy; he's still a virgin; he wants to learn from her," and, after a pause, added:

"I assume Kathy will make sure of not getting pregnant."

Anne said, "Kathy had her tubes tied a few years back."

After a few moments, Kathy said, "I will put on dance music; let's dance."

I saw Bobby dancing with Kathy and, as he whispered in her ear, she was smiling and blushing. I noted Bobby was a little shorter than Kathy, but he was muscular and much heavier than her.

Bobby was slowly rubbing Kathy's back and buttocks as she rested her head on his shoulder. When I saw them a short while later, Kathy was French kissing Bobby and he was fondling her buttocks.

Later, Bobby came to me and said:

"Kathy went to freshen up; I'm dying to fondle her boobs."

"Keep complimenting on her great looks and boobs. She will let you fondle her boobs," I said.

Bobby grinned and went to meet Kathy who still had a robe over the revealing pink swim suit; together they walked towards the porch. Later, when I went to get ice cubes for my drink, I saw them in a corner of the porch: Kathy had her head tilted back and her large, drooping, boobs were exposed; Bobby was suckling her right nipple as he fondled her left boob.

As I danced with Anne, she pushed her boobs in to my lower chest. She looked sexy in the black dress; she looked at me through her wire-frame glasses and cooed:

"My pussy's wet; I removed my panties."

I whispered, "I want to smell your fragrance," let's sit down.

After Anne sat in my lap facing away from me, as I kissed her lovely, perfumed, neck, I slid my hand slowly under Anne's short dress and after rubbing her dense pubes-covered crotch, I inserted my middle finger in her pussy, scooped her love nectar, and smelled its fragrance and licked it.

Anne blushed and cooed, "That's sexy."

I whispered, "We better leave Kathy and Bobby alone. It's getting dark. Let's go to the drive-in theater."

"Shall I put back my panties?" asked Anne.

I whispered, "No. It excites me knowing you have no panties."

WITH ANNE AT THE DRIVE-IN THEATER

At the drive-in theater, I lifted Anne's face up and gently kissed her lips; Anne kissed me back passionately. Anne took off her shoes and got comfortable in my arms. She cooed:

"I feel secure in your arms," and rubbed my hairy forearms and chest.

I liked the costumes and the exposed bosoms of the women in 'Tom Jones.' I knew Anne was enjoying the movie. Slowly, I slid my right hand underneath her short dress, ran my fingers through her dense pubic hair, and then slowly started rubbing her sopping pussy. Anne shivered as I massaged her to higher arousal; she caught her breath, held my hand tightly, and whimpered:

12