Mature Wife Play Prostitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew then that we would likely do this again and wondered if eventually she would almost certainly wind up fucking some strange guy for money. The thought of that was both erotic and frightening. I told her I needed a drink and she said she wanted one too, so she got dressed (normal clothes) and we headed to the hotel bar.

As we were waiting for the elevator she realized she hadn't removed her makeup or the jewelry but didn't want to go back to the room. I told her not to worry because it was pretty late and the hotel bar was pretty dark anyway. When we got to the bar I was right it was pretty much empty. We found a table and I ordered us a couple of drinks.

We sat their sipping or drinks and talking about the evening. She told me how whenever a guy said he would pay her x amount she would act insulted and tell them it was $200.00 because she figured that was way more than any of them would pay. I teased her that if someone had agreed she would have pretty much had to go with them. She got this big evil grin on her face and said I was right.

My wife is not a really big drinker so when she said she wanted another drink I was a little surprised but happy to order another round. I was really enjoying our discussion, not to mention I knew that when we got back to the room the extra alcohol would only make her more horny. We had just signed for our 2nd round of drinks when a guy walked in and sat at the bar. I was pretty sure it was the same guy from the elevator. My wife was sitting with her back to the bar and didn't see him come in. I was trying to decided if it was the same guy when he noticed us and his expression told me it was the same guy and he recognized me and likely my wife.

As we sat there talking and drinking the guy kept staring at us. My wife had no idea what was going. As we were finishing our drinks I finally told my wife that one of her admires was at the bar. I figured she would be embarrassed but instead she seemed more interested than embarrassed and asked if it was the guy from the elevator and I told her it was. She asked me if I thought he recognized us and I told her that since he had been staring over at us since he sat down I was pretty sure he did.

She had a funny look on her face and then told me she had to use the restroom and suggested I order us another drink. Three drinks was very unusual, I knew she was up to something. As she headed for the ladies room she walked past where the guy was sitting at the bar, actually she walked quite a bit closer to him than she really needed to going just a bit our of her way. I heard her say hi to him as she past him and saw him nod at her then follow her with his eyes as she walked out of the bar and down the hall to the restrooms. I caught the waitress's attention and ordered us another drink. A few minutes later I saw my wife headed back and again she walked past the guy sitting at the bar, this time she paused for a moment and something to him I couldn't make out. He apparently he found whatever she said to him funny because I could hear him laugh as she continued back to the table.

He never took his eyes off of her as she walked back and sat down. Just as she sat down the waitress brought our drinks and my wife asked the waitress to give the gentleman sitting at the bar another of whatever he was drinking and put it on out bill. When the waitress left I asked her what she had said to him that he found so funny and what was she up to. She said all she had said was "room 412, right". As for what she was up to, she said that depended on him, but pretty much she just wanted to see if he had the courage to come over to talk to us. The waitress said something to the guy at the bar, I guessed she told him we wanted to buy him a drink and then she came back and I signed the tab. The guy got his drink and then walked over to our table. He thanked us for the drink and my wife asked him if he would like to join us for bit.

He sat down next to my wife and introduced himself. My wife did the same but I noticed she didn't bother with our last name or tell him we were married. After a few minutes of typical small talk, where are you from type stuff, the guy apologized for his comment earlier about his room number. He said he must have misunderstood the situation. My wife told him no apology was necessary, especially given the outfit she was wearing at the time. He confessed he thought the outfit was really sexy and that was why he thought what he did. My wife was having a great deal of fun with this whole discussion. She asked him to explain what he meant.

The guy actually didn't seem at all embarrassed and said he meant no disrespect but he thought she was a hooker. My wife's response was to take a sip of her drink and wink at him. As she sat her glass back down she looked over at me and it was like I could read her mind. She intended to fuck this guy, what I wasn't sure about was if she planned for him to pay for it. She turned back to the guy and started telling about what we had done tonight. He sat there not saying a word just listening to her story. When she was done he told her he thought what she had done was one of the sexiest things he had ever heard. The waitress came back to the our table and told us it was call and wanted to know if we wanted another drink. My wife said she didn't but told us to have another if we wanted. We ordered the drinks and my wife told us she was going back to the room to freshen up. The guy looked pretty disappointed as she stood up to leave but his mood immediately improved when she leaned over to him and said "room 412, I think I can remember that". While it wasn't exactly a promise to come to his room he certainly took it as that. After the wife left the waitress brought us out drinks and the guy offered to pay for them. I politely refused and signed them to our room. When the waitress left I kidded him that he was going to need his cash for later. He laughed and agreed that he just might.

We quickly finished our drinks and headed back to our rooms. When I got off the elevator the guy reminded me again he was staying in room 412. I told him she wouldn't forget and told him I hoped he had a good time. When I got to the room my wife was sitting in the chair and as I suspected, freshening up meant she had put the clothes she wore earlier back on.

I teased her that she didn't need to get all dolled up for me and she quickly shot back that she hadn't. I asked her if she was really going to go to the guys room. She gave me a serious look and told me that she wanted to but wouldn't if I asked her not to. I told her that while I was surprised that she was even considering it I was perfectly fine with it if she was sure. She said she was.

I told her that her new admirer seemed pretty sure she would come to visit and that after the way she had been teasing him it would be unfair to leave the poor guy hanging. She stood up and kissed me on the cheek and that she would tell me all about it when she got back. I asked her if she wanted me to walk with her up to his room and she said no, she wanted to do this alone.

Seconds later she was out the door and on her way down the hall to the elevators. I sat down on the bed thinking about my wife walking down the hall, the way she was dressed, knowing in just a few minutes she would be knocking on a door upstairs and accepting money to fuck a guy.

12