Maude, Claude and My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well since she apparently didn't tell you some things I will. Claude and Amber went steady for three years and then became engaged. Six weeks before the wedding Claude and Amber were at a party. There was a lot of drinking going on and Claude had just a little too much for his own good. He got stupid, made a pass at a girl, she took him up on it and Amber found the two of them in a room having sex. She threw her engagement ring at him and told him that she never wanted to see him again. A year went by and Claude kept trying to get her back but she wasn't having any. She said she would never be able to trust him again and that was the end of it. They did manage to become friends again, of sorts, but so far as I know Amber and Claude never had sex again until last night. I was not at all surprised when I got up last night to use the bathroom to see that he was in your bedroom fucking Amber. That has always been Claude's major problem - he lets his dick do his thinking for him. It must be something to do with the size of his cock; it drains so much blood from his brain that he can't think straight. Anyway, if I know Claude, and believe me, I do, he took advantage of her being asleep to climb into bed with her. Maybe it was his way of getting back at her for dumping him. That she responded to Claude when she woke up is not surprising since Claude is exceptionally well endowed. What you heard her say was probably true, she probably did miss the feeling of having his cock in her. Christ, I miss it when I go more than two days without it. All I'm saying here is don't do anything drastic. I'm sure that once it happened she did enjoy it, but I'm still betting she had nothing to do with starting it."

"You seem to be taking this rather calmly. Does Claude do things like this often?"

"More, much more, that I would like."

"Why do you put up with it?"

"It's called love sweetie. I knew when I married him that he came with warts and that I was going to have to learn to live with them. In his defense I do have to say a lot of it is not his fault. The word about his size gets out and women just have to see for themselves. He really does turn away from more than he touches, but sometimes the package offered is just too good to turn down. As far as what he did with Amber last night, well I guess he never really got over her and he let something carry him away. So, please give Amber the benefit of the doubt."

Then she grinned at me and said, "If you'll do that for me I promise that I'll never tell anyone that you ate my pussy."

"You knew?"

"Of course I knew and you should have known I knew when my hands grabbed your head. That's just not the sort of thing a girl will do in her sleep. Thank you by the way for not being an asshole like Claude and trying to fuck me in my sleep."

"I grinned back at her and said, "The thought did cross my mind. I just didn't think I would have felt anything if I had."

The drive back home was quiet and I noticed that Amber was very nervous when I walked into the house. We kind of avoided each other until it was time to take Maude and Claude to the airport. Amber and Maude hugged and kissed, but I noticed that Amber and Claude didn't even shake hands. Amber pleaded a headache and so I drove them to the airport by myself. Maude gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and she whispered in my ear, "Amber has the better deal. Claude's big, but you are by far the superior pussy licker." I forced myself to shake Claude's hand and then I headed on home.

Amber was waiting for me when I got home and I asked her how she was feeling. "There was no headache, I just didn't want to be in the same car with Claude.

"Why, what's the matter?"

"Something happened last night and I need to tell you about it. I don't want to; I'd rather pretend that it never happened, but I have to tell you whether I want to or not. All I ask is that you try not to hate me when I'm done talking." She took a deep breath and then she said, "Claude fucked me last night."

"I know."

"You know?"

"Maude told me. She got up to go to the bathroom and saw it."

"She told you?"

"She didn't want me to get angry with you and accuse you of cheating on me. She said you were asleep and Claude was taking advantage of you. Is that true?"

"Yes, for the most part."

"Would you care to explain that?"

"It is true that I was asleep when he started, but I have to say now that once I woke up and found him in me I acted like a slut with him. I never told you, but Claude and I were lovers once upon a time. Claude is rather well equipped and at one time I was in love with his cock and I'm sorry to have to say that when I woke up and found him fucking me I responded the way I always had when he fucked me."

"That's it?"

"No, I told you that I acted like a slut and I did. After he finished fucking me I sucked his cock and let him fuck me again. I did that twice before I came to my senses and chased him out of our bedroom. I've spent the rest of they day being ashamed of myself for letting the second and third time happen. I had no control over the first time, but I could have and should have stopped the rest of it."

"Why didn't you?"

"The only excuse I have is that I was lost in the lust of the moment. I don't think I can explain it so you will understand, but I'll try. Claude's cock is huge and it fills a girl like nothing else ever could. At one time that cock owned me and I lived for it. I've missed the feeling I got from having it in me ever since I put Claude behind me. Last night, once I got going I just couldn't tear myself away from it. I swear to God that it would never have happened if he hadn't taken me while I was asleep, but once I woke up my body was in control. I can't excuse my behavior, I can only ask that you try to understand and forgive me and try not to let what happened hurt us."

"So why did you tell me? You had no way of knowing that I knew. You could have just done what you wanted to do; keep your moth shut and pretend it never happened."

"Because I love you and that means I have to be honest with you - honest about everything - even if it hurts. Besides, if you wanted to make love to me in the next day or so you would be bound to notice something different down there."

"Stretch you out a little?"

"Just a bit honey, just a bit."

"That's all there was? He didn't try for another taste while Maude and I were gone?"

"Oh he tried, but I kicked him in the balls and he kept his distance after that."

"So now you have to settle for little old me?"

"You aren't that little baby, and you've been more than enough for me these last six years and I'll do my very best to keep it busy in the coming years."

"How about now? I'm kind of curious to see what you will feel like after a taking a huge cock."

Amber smiled and stood up, "Then come on lover. I'm sorry that I can't give you sloppy seconds because I douched myself pretty good when I got out of bed this morning, but if you want to see what a tunnel feels like I can help you there."

"Lead the way, you big cock loving slut and let me see."

12