Maui Weekend

Story Info
A weekend with Mark, Chuck & his wife.
1k words
3.92
55.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to Susurrus for his help editing this true encounter. As with my other stories the names have been changes for the privacy of the individuals involved.
_______

Every year I produced a stage show for one of my clients. It was their big annual convention and they loved flying all their franchisees to romantic locations. The year in this story, it was in Maui.

Normally I would have loved being there even if I had to work, but this year, not only was the budget a little tight - as usual - but the island was jammed with tourists and rooms were scarce. We ended up having to double up on crew quarters, something I rarely do, both for the privacy of the crew and myself.

We weren't only sleeping two to a room, for this trip we were even more crowded. I had a still photographer, my stage director and myself in the same room. To make matters more cozy, the photographer's wife showed up, having been on a business trip to Japan. She figured she could stop over in Maui on her way back to the mainland.

So here we were - in paradise - but stuffed four to a room. Chuck, my photographer, and his wife Lisa took one bed, and Mark, the production manager and I took the other. I have to admit it was pretty good-natured of Mark to agree to it since he was a straight ex-marine and he knew I was gay. But, we were professionals and I had long ago learned to separate my sexual urges from my business. They don't mix very well, at least not that often.

The show went off without a hitch as expected. After a big dinner to celebrate, we all went down to the beach just outside our hotel room door and watched the last rays of sunset. Hawaii has the most amazing sunsets.

Chuck and his wife were cuddling on a rock while Mark and I sat on the seawall and finished off the last of our beers.

"I should bring my wife here sometime," Mark said. "She would love this place."

I looked over at him in the fading light and nodded. "It's a really romantic spot, that's for sure."

That night things got romantic, but not in my bed. It was quite a thrill to be in the same bed as Mark's hunky little marine body, but I made no move toward him, even though I had a raging hard-on all night. Chuck's bed was another matter. The drinks we'd had watching the sunset had kindled a romantic spark between him and his wife. About 2:00 AM I opened my eyes... I couldn't sleep for fear of snuggling up to Mark. As I looked across the room, I saw Chuck lying on his back and his wife, Alice, sitting atop him in a pose right out of a soft-core porn movie. Their shapes were illuminated by the moonlight, and I couldn't take my eyes off them. She was riding his hard cock as quietly as she could, her firm breasts bouncing with each stroke.

As I watched them in the surprisingly bright moonlight, I couldn't help my hand moving to my already aching cock. I quietly stroked my hard dick as I watched Alice and Chuck in the bed just a few feet away.

Suddenly, Alice stopped. I froze too, afraid of being caught watching them. Alice apparently shared the same fear and she leaned down to kiss Chuck, making a "shushing" signal with her finger. Then she climbed off him and pulled back to a position between Chuck's legs. There she held his nice-sized cock in her fist and dove on it. Chuck let out an involuntary moan which he quickly stifled in a pillow, then moved his hands to the top of her head, guiding her mouth onto his hard cock. Alice's short hair made viewing easier, since I could actually see Chuck's dick as it filled her mouth.

I was stroking faster, trying to hold back until the moment the couple before me would be too distracted by their own orgasms. Alice pulled off Chuck's dick and moved to her knees, offering her perfect butt to her husband. He was on his knees in a flash, his glistening shaft pressing into her from behind. As I watched I imagined that nice cock sliding into my butt. Can't blame a horny guy for fantasizing...

Their lovemaking went on for a little while more, but I knew it couldn't last. I had forgotten about Mark just a few inches away, who had one of the nicest asses I had seen on a guy in a while. I casually wondered if he might not have heard Alice and Chuck going at it. I was not about to turn over and check, potentially exposing myself to Mark in my current state. Besides, I was having too much fun watching.

In a few more strokes, Chuck pulled out and held his twitching dick, and Alice spun around and lowered her mouth level with its throbbing head. It was pretty dark, but I swear I could see his hot cum as it shot out and onto her waiting lips. That was all it took for me.

My dick pulsed and spasmed as a rope of cum shot out the end and onto the floor between the beds. I hurriedly pulled the sheets over myself and shut my eyes, hoping they hadn't seen me in their wild passion. It was then I heard a grunt from behind me, the slight shaking of the bed and something wet and warm hitting my butt. I stayed perfectly still, waiting for Mark to finish cumming, before I turned toward him.

"Good show, wasn't it?" I whispered. I could see Mark's shocked face staring back at me. I just rolled over and closed my eyes again, feeling his hot cum dribbling down my ass and imagining the wonderful sight I would have received if I had turned around earlier.