Maureen: Lust Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leslie
Leslie
99 Followers

Maureen simply nodded her head vigorously. She was becoming enamoured with this young woman. There was something about her that was drawing her so close. She was totally relaxed, and utterly helpless.

"Well, welcome to my world, Maureen," Jules said, leaning closer to her. "I love to be the teacher, and I am going to teach you so many new things, so many wonderful ways to make love. I don't think you are going to be thinking about men any time soon. So, what's outside?"

"My jacuzzi," Maureen told her, rallying enough strength just to get the words out.

"Ohhhhhhh, kewl! Let's go!"

Jules grabbed her purse, and Maureen picked up both glasses of wine. Once outside, she set them down on the table attached to the hot tub, and began to strip off her clothes. She turned, and could see Jules doing the same thing. Then they faced each other, eyeing each other's bodies. Jules' breasts looked even bigger to her, the nipples hard, calling to her. Jules was looking at the patch of fur between her legs.

"I love that look, Maureen. I love a furry pussy," Jules said, breathing heavily. With that, the two women slid into the jacuzzi, feeling the hot water consume their bodies. Maureen fell into Jules' arms, and began to lovingly kiss and caress her girlfriend's titties. Jules love it, and she could tell that Maureen was hopelessly attracted to her chest. Maureen ravished them, kissed them, sucked the nipples, and rubbed them all over her face. It was heaven for Jules and for Maureen as well.

Maureen raised up, and once again the new lovers shared a wet kiss. Jules positioned Maureen next to her in a posture where Maureen was kneeling on one of the underwater platforms, facing the edge of the hot tub, her ass up and above the swirling water. Jules then moved behind her, placing her breasts all over Maureen's ass, slipping and sliding all over her round buns. Maureen was whining now, totally turned on, and she spread her legs as wide as she could. The feeling of Jules' tits rubbing on her ass was pure heaven.

"Oh my god, Jules...unnnnghhhhhhh...yes...oh fuck...that feels so good!" she groaned.

"Yes baby. You love it, you love my titties, so big and full for you, rubbing all over that ass."

Jules paused for a second, and backing off slightly, took the cheeks of Maureen's ass in her hands. Jules' heart was pounding as the moonlight reflected off Maureen's round flesh. She began to lick her cheeks, running her tongue up and down, and then she began to kiss Maureen's ass.

"Oh...fuck...yesssssssssssss," Maureen hissed. Never in her life had she felt so aroused, so totally on fire.

Jules paused again, taking in the view of her new lover's body. The dark hair of her pussy trailed in a thin line up between her cheeks to her ass, where sparse hair surrounded the hole. Jules loved ass, and Maureen's was stunning.

Jules couldn't hold out any long, and she slid under Maureen slightly, her extended tongue rising up to swirl in circles around Maureen's exposed clit. The pleasure was overwhelming Maureen, who now felt as if she would climax at any time. Jules didn't linger for long, though, and she moved her tongue upward, directly to Maureen's pussy, pushing her tongue deep inside, bringing croons of delight from Maureen. Jules relished in the taste, that sweet, sweet taste that she craved for so often. She wanted Maureen, and was determined to ensure that Maureen would keep coming back for more. She moved once again, trailing her lips from Maureen's pussy to her ass again, and she began to nibble the flesh, biting her ass, sucking Maureen's ass in a fury of desire.

"Maureen, I love your ass," she paused to say. The ass was Jules' most favorite part of a woman's body. She loved having a woman in this position, so exposed, so helpless. She moved her mouth up further, and she began to twirl her tongue in circles around Maureen's tight hole. She began to flick at it, touch it, and probe it with her warm tongue.

"Oh fuck...oh god...yes...no one has ever...oh wow...oh please...don't stop," Maureen whined. Jules knew she had her lover exactly where she wanted her. She pushed her tongue into Maureen, enjoying the tart taste, fucking her ass with her tongue. She found Maureen's pussy with her hands, and pushed the middle finger of her right hand deep into her, and her left hand found Maureen's clit. It didn't take long for Maureen to be tossed over the edge.

"OH FUCK BABY! YESSSSSSSSSSSS..." Maureen screamed. "EEEAAIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHH..."

Her orgasm ripped through her, emanating from her clit and spreading to all parts of her body. Maureen was now riding the wave, her ass rocking up and down, her head tossing back and forth. Jules couldn't keep her tongue inside Maureen's ass, so she simply watched her lover for a moment, enjoying the fruits of her labor. She pushed another finger into Maureen's pussy, and was really working her clit now. The cute brunette was cumming wildly in a series of orgasms, her head still rocking to and fro. Jules began to slow down, finally withdrawing her fingers, and she leaned in to take Maureen's pussy with her mouth, tasting her, kissing her.

Maureen's orgasm subsided, finally, and she turned and slid into the still-bubbling water, directly into Jules' arms.

Jules looked at her, and noticed a tear streaming down her face.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Nothings wrong. I just have never, ever cum like that. It was the best of my life."

"I love it! We are going to have so much fun, baby," Jules beamed.

They held each other for a few minutes, exchanging kisses, feeling each other's bodies.

"C'mon, let's dry off, and have a smoke, and some more of that wine," Jules suggested.

They sat in two deck chairs, facing each other, sipping more wine, and enjoying another smoke. Maureen was getting used to the taste of the cigarette, which still produced an arousing feeling within her.

"I just love this, being here with you, totally naked, and relaxed," Maureen confessed.

"Me too. Can I call you Mo?" Jules questioned.

"Honey, anything you want." She watched as Jules suggestively placed her feet on the arms of Maureen's chair, totally exposing her pussy. Jules was a natural blonde, and to Maureen, the most beautiful girl on the planet at that moment.

"So, why don't you have a girlfriend, Jules?"

Jules thought for a moment, and then looked Maureen dead in the eyes. "Look, I am going to be honest. I do have a girlfriend. Her name is Abbey, and she lives down at the coast. We have been lovers for about two and a half years."

Maureen's heart dropped. "And..."

"Well, we agreed to be able to sleep with other women. Being so far away from each other, ya know?"

"I hope I won't get in the way, Jules," Maureen added. "This is all new to me." Maureen took a deep drag on her cigarette.

Jules took another gulp of wine, drinking it like a beer in an inexperienced way.

Maureen's mind began to work. "She is young, and rough around the edges, in a sexy kind of way," she thought to herself.

"Mo, I know what I want, and that is to experience everything I can with women. Abbey is pretty straight-laced. She would have never done what we did at the bar tonight. That is one reason I am so attracted to you. You just seem like you are willing to learn new things." Jules related.

"So, I won't be a problem then? I mean, with you and Abbey?"

"No way, baby. No way."

"Good." Maureen couldn't help but stare at Jules' exposed pussy. "I can't believe I put on such a live show with you tonight. It's like I wanted everyone to see me, to know how much I wanted you. I just fucking loved it. First time I have ever been there, and I end up having an orgasm in front of all the women there."

Jules began to massage her clit. "I know how you feel. You wouldn't believe how many women get up there and strip. I have been going there for about a year, and I can't count the number of times I have done that. Stripped, that is. That was the first time I have actually had an orgasm."

"Wow. Such a wild place. Have you ever met Kristen, or Rebecca?"

"Hmm. Not sure who you are talking about, but the names do sound familiar."

Maureen's nipples were so hard they nearly hurt, and the sight of Jules playing with her pussy was too much for her to take. Maureen's own fingers went to her slit, and she was drenched.

"Care to see my bedroom?"

"I thought you would never ask, sweets!" Jules answered. She pulled her feet back to let Maureen stand, and after shutting off the hot tub, the two new lovers pranced upstairs. Each took a bathroom break, with Maureen settling in under the sheets first, with Jules following her. Within seconds they were holding each other close, legs intertwining, hands finding each other's butts. Maureen and Jules were both beside themselves with lust and desire, and at this point it seemed as if they would fuck each other all night long.

Maureen pulled away from Jules, and looked her right in the eyes.

"I want to eat your pussy. Right now!" she said as she threw the bedcovers down.

Jules placed a pillow beneath her, and spread her legs wide. Maureen reached over and turned on the nightstand light before lying on her stomach, between Jules' legs. Jules wet pussy lips were calling to Maureen, looking like perfect butterfly wings. She slid her hands up under Jules' ass, and moved her mouth closer. Jules stared at her, eyes wide, and her hands began to massage her own breasts. She moaned loudly when she felt Maureen's tongue slide along her slit, and spreading those succuclent lips, rising up to lick her clit.

Maureen thought about what she was doing. She was very deliberate, taking her time, licking Jules as she knew she liked to be licked. She thought about how this was her first time, how she loved the taste. At that moment she wanted this more than anything else in life. She wanted to tell the world, wanted her ex-husband to know, wanted all the girls at the temporary agency that she managed to know. She was in love; not with Jules, but with the thought of turning totally gay.

When Jules began to orgasm, she couldn't stop, and Maureen didn't want her to. Over and over she brought her to several different levels of orgasms, swirling her tongue around her clit, pushing deep into her pussy, throwing her legs back to tongue her ass. Then, as if by instinct, she raised up and moved one leg over Jules, pulling Jules' legs close to her, and their pussies met in a wet bodily kiss. Maureen began to ride her, rocking back and forth, grinding her sex down hard onto Jules. Both women were rising to a new level now; they moved from the purely sexual to the wild, insane desire both felt. Maureen's mouth was all over Jules' toes, getting them slick with saliva, driving Jules higher and higher.

"Oh yes, you slutty bitch. Suck those toes...you love them...feels so fucking good," Jules panted. Maureen was riding her now with every ounce of strength left in her. She paused from her toe-sucking to look down at Jules. Her face was totally flushed, here eyes still wide open, her mouth parted, her body struggling to keep up with her motions.

"Fuck me harder...push harder," Maureen gasped.

Jules grabbed Maureen's thigh, and began to pull and rock as hard as she could.

"Cum...with...me," Maureen pleaded.

"Yes...oh god yes...CUMMING!" Jules wailed. Her head rocked back and forth, and she was near passing out from the force of her orgasm. The feeling of Maureen's pussy on her own as she was cumming was incredible.

Maureen was in another world. Her body upright, holding Jules' legs, and she seemed to go completely motionless for a split second. Then, with one last thrust, she climaxed.

"Oh... my... GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDD," she screamed.

Her orgasm tore through her, and her entire body let loose, her pussy raining juice down onto Jules, soaking her pussy, ass, and stomach. Both women were enjoying enormous orgasms, and it would be several minutes before Maureen collasped onto Jules.

They breathed heavilly in each other's arms, and finally looked at each other.

"Did I do that?" Maureen asked.

"Hell yes you did," Jules answered.

"What happened?

"You sprayed all over me. You came."

"I have never done that before. Came like that, I mean."

"Well, not many women can do that. You are the first I have been with that could do it."

Maureen simply giggled.

"I don't think we can sleep here, baby. Let's go into the guest room," Maureen told her.

In minutes, they were asleep in each other's arms.

Maureen's eyes popped open, and she could feel Jules' warm body next to her own. Although her head felt foggy, and hurt somewhat, she could feel the familiar twinge between her legs.

A new day had dawned.

Leslie
Leslie
99 Followers
12