Maurice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

What do I remember of the past? Only that Eddie and I snuck out of a hotel room one night and about gave everyone heart attacks, we went back home, went to college and our parents died. I remember meeting the girl that we called on a weekly basis for the first time and pretended to be her brother. I must have done one hell of a job because she believed me. No it didn't strike me as odd and I didn't really think about it. We saw her once again about two or three years ago and it was the same thing, she really believed that we were her brothers!

It really bothered Eddie but not me that we were doing this but he went along with it. I now understood what was happening, Micah had a hard on for this girl whoever she was and she wasn't reciprocating. Actually, it looked as if she was afraid of him which I thought was strange although I can't tell you why. Micah and his family have been nothing but good to Eddie and me; we owe them a lot which is why I have no problems with doing this favor for him.

********

Gremlin

I am a killer for hire. It is what I am, it is what I do and I am not ashamed of it. I have always worked alone... until now that is. I find that I don't really care for it but to protect Annie I will do what I must and if I had to work with Delgado to keep her safe then so be it. I have never reneged on a job before ..... Until now but then I never expected to find a mate. After this is over, I will have some decisions to make. Can I keep doing what I am doing even though I know that Annie will want me to stop? It isn't that I can't stop and it isn't about the money, I have plenty enough to last us a millennia and much longer. I could have stopped centuries ago but had no reason to. It will all come down to whether I want to stop but I will think about that later, I see one of the vampires that Delgado sensed and it is a female. On to the next vampire.

******

Fuck! Why can't I open my eyes? I remembered leaving the room with Annie, slapping that thing and going outside. I also remembered trying to get away from him but he did something to me that made me come back to the room. The thing was asking me questions about my parents and the Lannisters, why? When he asked me a specific question, the pain set in and he made it stop by saying a word-white after that....I went to sleep but now I can't wake up, I'm not supposed to wake up. Fuck that!

I don't know how I managed it but I got my eyes open and looked over at the other bed. Annie was sound asleep under the covers as if someone had tucked her in. I sat up on the side of the bed but my body felt so heavy that I wanted to lay back down and go back to sleep but I forced myself to my feet and went over to Annie.

"Annie? Wake up!"

She didn't budge even when I smacked her hard on her ass. Apparently he had done the same thing to her; she was out cold but with a smile that I recognized on her face, it was the "I got fucked smile". He fucked her? And she let him with me in the next bed? I made my way to the bathroom to wash my face being careful not to fall. Once inside the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and saw... what in the hell? My neck! He...it bit me! That woke me up fast! I ran back to the bedroom and checked Annie neck. Bite marks the same as mine. Fuck! Were we one of those things now? And if we were, then what? Was that how he got her to fuck him? I tried to wake Annie again but soon gave up. I went back into the bathroom and looked at my neck again, "mother fucker!" I swore out loud and then I made a huge mistake.... I left the room to look for him.

I stomped off not realizing that I was being followed, once I got to the lobby and was out on the street my neck began to tingle. It was then that I realized that I had done something very stupid and as I turned around to go back into the hotel, I ran into the thing that was talking to Delgado a couple of days before.

"Hello pretty lady." he said with a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

I tried to back away but I didn't have a chance, I was in his arms and we were gone before I could even scream for help.

********

Micah

She's coming! By some stroke of good luck, Tremaine caught her as she was leaving the hotel. My question was this, where were Delgado and Gremlin? Surely they couldn't have known that she had left the room and here was another question, why would she have left a place of safety to go out alone and unprotected? It just didn't make sense to me but I didn't care, I had her. The issue now became how to keep her hidden from Delgado until well after the wedding, I had to get her out of New Orleans as soon as possible.

I would leave Daniel and Edward here, I could always call for them if needed but there was another issue, Edward. He was questioning his relationship to Regina and had been for sometime. I know this because he has been questioning Daniel and he has asked me about it more than once. For some reason my hold over him isn't as strong as my hold over his brother. I would have to think about that later but for now I had more pressing issues.

*******

I kicked and struggled to get away from... it but it was useless, he only laughed at me and said something about liking feisty human women. That was enough to make be go limp as was his intention I'm sure. He also made some comment about being marked and that it wouldn't help me where I was going.

Where was he taking me? I even asked nicely but he didn't answer as we flew to an unknown destination. Yes I said flew, I could see the city below me and even though I didn't want to, I held on to it tightly and buried my face in its neck much to its delight and arousal.

"It is such a pity that you belong to someone else or I would fuck you right here in the air but then a little play never hurt anyone and I am quite sure that your intended won't mind as long as I don't fuck you properly."

"No, don't ...."

Somehow, he maneuvered me so that his hips were between my legs and he was grinding against me-hard. When I struggled he moaned in my ear. "Yes do that again!" I stopped moving but it didn't matter, I knew when he came only because he stiffened against me, howled and we began to fall from the sky.

He quickly recovered and planted a kiss on my neck right over where Maurice had bitten me. "Thank you that was delightful." he said and he kissed me again.

I wanted to vomit and would have if there had been anything in my stomach to vomit. Instead I tried to find out where he was taking me.

"You've had your fun now where are we going?"

"To your intended's home." he replied.

Intended? What was he talking about? So I asked and he wouldn't say anymore. I have to admit that I did something that I'm exactly proud of but I needed to know more about where I was going and about this intended and if it meant what I thought it did, I used my sex to get information.

"How much further?" I asked.

"Not too much further, why? Do you like my cock rubbing between your legs?" he asked.

I bit my lip and ... I lied. I told him that it felt good but because I was so afraid of falling that I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have. Unbelievably, he bought it, slowed down and began to grind against me again.

"Better?" he asked.

Again I lied and told him that it was much better.

"Then why are you not moving your pussy against my cock?" he asked suspiciously.

Fuck! Now he wanted active participation.

I moved just enough that I thought that he was satisfied but I was wrong.

"Harder or I won't tell you what you want to know!" he hissed.

The bastard knew what I was doing and let me hang myself. If anything more happened, he could say that I seduced him. I thought about refusing but my desire to know what was happening overrode my revulsion at what he was and what he wanted from me.

I ground against him hard and heard him moan, then my jeans... they were gone and I felt the hardness of his bare cock pressed between my legs. This was much more than I had bargained for and more than I was willing to do for information.

He laughed at my surprise as his hands grabbed my ass and pulled me tight against him.

"Did you really think that you could trick me into telling you anything?" he asked still laughing as he ground against me making sure that his cock rubbed against my clit.

"Are you going to come pretty lady?" he asked.

"No, please stop! You don't have to tell me anything!" I begged. I was crying now, not only had I been bitten by one of these things, one of them was fucking me and was going to make me come even though I fought it. That it was purely a physical reaction didn't and wouldn't help me when I thought about it later.

"Too late for that." he breathed into my ear as he pulled me even tighter against him. "Too bad I cannot deposit my seed deep inside of you but as lovely as you are and as good as you feel, you aren't worth dying for."

They could be killed? Was the last thought I had before I came screaming into its chest and it came with a yell against my neck. The next thing I knew, we were dressed again and we were landing on the patio of a house. I looked around and realized that I had no idea of where I was but it wasn't New Orleans of that I was sure, I wasn't even sure that I was still in Louisiana. I had gotten my wish to leave New Orleans now I wanted to go back.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers
12