Maurice Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers

"What do you want us to do?" Edward asked.

I breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Daniel, he was still undecided. It was Edward who turned the tide in Regina's favor.

"Danny come on, let's get her out of here and we'll figure the rest out later."

Daniel hesitated for another few seconds and then nodded.

******

Micah

She is quite beautiful but I can tell that she'll have to learn a few things about obedience; her impertinence is the result of living without my influence for too long and her language! Soon she will be the perfect mate as my mother became the perfect mate to my father. Just so you don't think that I was a total jackass, I was truly sorry that Tremaine disobeyed me and touched her, it is only for that reason that I have been so lenient with her. I also knew that when I sent Tremaine out alone that he was going to die. Let's face it, either I was going to kill him or I could let someone else do it.

Tremaine hadn't been gone for very long before I got the report of his death but I wasn't surprised or worried, Tremaine had called in reinforcements and I called in more. I heard the stories about Delgado and I didn't believe half of them so there was no way that he was going to get past all of my guards.

I made Regina her drink and offered her a seat. That she took the chair across from me was of no matter, after Delgado was taken care of, we would begin to work on what her role was and sitting across the room from me was not one of them. Her place was at my side and never to leave it unless I have her permission to do so, it was going to be a pleasure taming her to the point where she was compliant but not broken- I like a little feistiness.

I was just beginning to explain things to her when I sensed Delgado and someone else-Gremlin nearby. Gremlin's betrayal was now complete, I then became a little more concerned, I knew of Gremlin's abilities and they weren't exaggerated. That one such as he would aid one who was not of his kind was unheard of, something happened that brought the two of them together and I knew what it was. Regina's cousin Annie and Gremlin had mated making Regina one of his to protect and by extension an ally to Delgado.

There was trouble brewing elsewhere in my house, Edward was remembering Regina and that couldn't happen especially not now. Once again it hit me that I had deemed the wrong brother stronger, Edward of the two was the stronger of the two mentally. I had allowed his quiet and reticent mannerisms to deceive me and it was too late to rectify that, the only solution was to have Daniel kill him so I gave the order.

It was perhaps ten minutes later when I sensed Delgado in the house; he had managed to get past all of the guards! I grabbed Regina and took her to the other side of the house and called ten guards to watch the bedroom from the front and there were another ten on the ground and in the trees. I ordered one to sit in the room with her with orders not to touch her unless she was going to do something stupid like jump out of the window. After taking her to the room and giving her a direct command I left the room in search of Delgado.

******

Edward

Sister? She was out sister? That explained why I had such a strong feeling that I knew her and that was enough for me. Daniel on the other hand wasn't entirely convinced; I could see him fighting against what he knew to be true. I hoped for his sake that he believed the little vampire because I had no doubt that he would kill Daniel without hesitation.

I knew that Daniel was trying to remember when he grabbed his head and moaned. Micah was blocking him but when Delgado took the pain away and sent it back to Micah, he made a believer out of Daniel, when we heard Micah's moans of pain coning from the other side of the house, we were both convinced.

The question now was what did Delgado want us to do?

Daniel

God I wished that Eddie and I had talked before then! Actually what I should have said is I wished that I had listened to him about the woman-Regina. I don't know what we could have done but .... At any rate, it took some convincing but I finally believed after Delgado took away the pain in my head. I still found it hard to believe that this little vampire was the one that had Micah so spooked.

We heard Micah from coming from the other side of the house and then his moans, we didn't have much time.

"What do you want from us?" I asked.

**********

Finally Daniel believed me.

"Get your sister out of here and back to the Royal Sonesta." I said. "Take her back to the room that she stayed in when you were last there and do not allow her to leave. You will be accompanied by one called Gremlin and you may have to compel her to sleep."

Remembering how she woke up from the previous compulsion, I added a warning.

"She has a very strong mind so beware."

Micah had recovered and was coming our way.

"Go!" I said and we all vanished from where we were.

*********

Micah

They were on the other side of the house; if luck was with me maybe Delgado would kill both brothers and save me the mess. I hadn't gotten far when a pain tore through my head, it was the deterrent pain that my family had given to Regina and her brothers.

"Son of a bitch!" I moaned as I clutched my head and waited for the pain to recede. As soon as it had receded enough that I could think I took off to what would be the brothers' rooms. I opened the doors to find both of them gone.

*******

I looked at the vampire who wouldn't tell me his name and he looked back at me his face expressionless. When I went back to the window he didn't move and I wondered why. I had my answer a moment later; there were vampires in the trees and on the ground so even if I had jumped I would have been caught.

Suddenly, my silent guard tensed and looked back at the door, something was happening on the other side of it. I watched as he pursed his lips and whistled. By the time he was finished; three more guards were in the room with us.

"What's going on?" I asked not really expecting an answer.

"Go to the bathroom and do not come out." he told me.

When I didn't move, he nodded to a guard who grabbed me none too gently and tossed me into the bathroom locking the door behind him.

I heard muffled voices and then I heard the sounds of furniture being thrown and of things hitting the walls. I got into the huge bathtub and covered my ears to block out the cries of pain.

*******

I helped the brothers clear the hall where several guards were watching a room.

"She is in there." I told them. "Get her to the hotel and do not let her leave."

I vanished to what would have been Micah's office, poured myself a drink, sat at his desk and propped my feet up. I took a sip of the drink, made my exact whereabouts known and waited.

*******

Micah

"Damn it!" I swore. For the second time everything regarding my marriage to Regina was going to hell. Delgado had managed to sway Edward and Daniel to his side. I know this because if that hadn't been the case, they would be at my side looking for instructions. I knew where they were going, they were going to get Regina and Delgado was with them.

The brothers were excellent fighters, I made sure of that but they wouldn't be able to defeat the ten guards that were blocking the door to Regina's room without help. I vanished to the room to see what I had expected, all ten guards were dead and the door was wide open. I went into the room to find six more dead guards and no Regina.

*******

All of a sudden, it was quiet and to be honest with you, that silence scared me more than the ruckus did. I cowered in the tub with my arms over my head not moving even when my name was called.

"Regina." a familiar yet strange voice called to me.

"You have to come with us now."

I didn't move. I didn't want to see what my brothers had become.

"Now! Regina!" another voice said. "Delgado sent us to get you out of here."

Delgado? I slowly looked up to see my brothers. Both of them were covered with blood from the fight outside of the room and still I didn't move.

"Fuck it!" Daniel said and the next thing I knew, I was being carried, slung across his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and then it was lights out.

*******

Gremlin

I knew where they were holding Regina by the amount of guards that lingered in the trees and on the ground. Did Lannister really think that these could stop me? I cleared the tree first and then the ground before checking on Delgado's progress. He had found the brothers and I needed to be on the look out for them, once I found them I was to leave with them, he would join us later. I didn't question him on his decision; I too knew of Delgado and wasn't too concerned about him. If he needed help he would let me know.

Twenty minutes later I saw two vampires one of them with someone draped over his shoulder running out of the house at top speed. That had to be them. I vanished to their side and nodded at them, Delgado had already informed then of my presence.

One of them, the one not carrying Regina wanted to go back to assist Delgado but I wouldn't let him.

"You are needed here; Delgado is more than capable of taking care of himself."

He gave me a dubious look but let the subject drop.

******

I continued to wait, Regina was now safe and on her way back to New Orleans. I know this because I felt her heading away from here with Gremlin and her brothers. I could now concentrate on the matter at hand. Micah Lannister.

I finished the drink and leaned back in his chair waiting for him to come to me. The door opened and a very angry Micah Lannister stood there glaring at me.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers
12