Maven Ch. 01

Story Info
An FA Lesbian story involving super-heroines.
4.5k words
3.92
30.3k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue, Main Street

Batgirl didn't want to think about what had happened. So much had gone to hell so fast. In one day she had suffered losses so great they shattered her emotionally. The Justice League stepped in, but they were late. What had occurred...could never be undone.

"I can't bring the dead back to life," Batgirl thought. Her thoughts were interrupted by the appearance of Supergirl. "Are you all right?" Batgirl had to repress her incredulity. "If losing your friends and being told you can't fight crime anymore is your definition of all right, then..." Batgirl started to say.

Supergirl cut her off with rising anger, "You know why the League did what it did. For your own good. Your mental state is precarious at best. Your judgement is hopelessly clouded by your rage. You're a trainwreck. So don't take it out on me miss. You think I don't care well I do. What's done is done. Focus on the future." Batgirl looked at her and slowly shook her head, "It is so easy for you, to judge me, to fight crime effortlessly. I have to make do with what I have."

Tensions within the League between members with superpowers and those without them had always been a undercurrent that occasionally rose to the surface. Supergirl had enough, "This attitude of yours is getting tiresome. I've put up with more of your self-pity than I can stand. Pull yourself together and get on with your life." Supergirl turned around to fly off and looked at her, "Well, that's all I have to say. It's been two years, Batgirl. You should let it go. It will be the death of you."

As Supergirl prepared to take flight, Batgirl spoke up, "Supergirl.....thank you for allowing me to at least do minor work." Supergirl smiled slightly, "I would have done more if I could. But my voice was in the minority. It's the age gap I imagine. You and I are teens, but most of the League members aren't. I don't imagine they have a lot of faith in the teenage mind's strength. We have to work that much harder to gain their trust and respect. I doubt you just turning 18 next year will be enough. Goodbye."

As Supergirl flew off, Batgirl looked at the ground. "Supergirl, as much I want to, I can' forget. The damage isn't healing. I have no injuries, yet I feel near death. I just can't let it go. I don't want to forget them. I won't," she thought. Batgirl signed, "She's right. This will be the death of me. I can't shoulder this burden alone".

1 year later, Rooftop

The now 20-year old Batgirl had found a way to cope. It had caused her to gain a few pounds, but not too many as to hamper her abilities. Of course it hadn't made the pain go away, but at least she wasn't feeling like she was nearly dead all the time. She frequently worried about what the other league members would think about her weight gain, but they were kind enough not to mock her. Still she did stand out. She had grown to not to really mind the extra weight.

It wasn't exactly a dramatic increase. Most of the weight had gone to her ass and her breasts. Fat had accentuated the size of her breasts noticeably, making them rounder and smoother. They remained firm, however, due to the muscle tissue she had acquired from prolonged periods of extensive training. Her butt had definitely received a sizeable share of fatty tissue.

It was now very round, very large, and jutted outwards like some kind of surreal, subliminal beacon. Love handles had formed above it. Her legs were much larger and rotund in form, as were her arms. Her belly definitely protruded outwards substantially, though it didn't wobble about. Her face had rounded out, with a double chin and a somewhat wider neck.

In her Batgirl costume (which she had adjusted somewhat in terms of size), the extra weight seemed to push outwards as if to break free of an enclosed prison. She was acutely aware of how her costume accentuated her rounded, enlarged features. And she had grown to like it.

There was something sensual about the way the outfit clung to her body. "Guess I'm experiencing that sexual awakening stuff. I was hoping to put it off just a little longer," she thought. She had never really done anything that involved sex. Being Batgirl had delayed her awareness of her growing sexuality, but now with the extra time on her hands....she could actually explore this neglected aspect of herself.

Strange desires she had forgotten about were starting to resurface, and now she could now finally get around to addressing them. She thought, "Maybe I should change my name to Batwoman. Wait, that name's taken." Even so, sex could wait. She had plenty of time. Actually there had been one person she had been interested in, but there was no chance of that happening now. "I'd be better off not thinking about it. Just get with your life Batgirl.", she thought. All the weight I've gained is countered by the wiry muscles I've acquired over the years, so there isn't any problem there."

It wasn't like she had stopped training. She thought: "In fact, maybe I've been doing too much. I should relax more. I'll change clothes, and go talk to some people. But anyone specific?" Then it hit her. She should talk to someone who knew Bruce, vent off some of her feelings. Perhaps more than that. Someone whose feelings toward Bruce came closest to matching her own. And she knew which woman Bruce had been most interested in. "And that is who I am going to talk to," she decided in her mind.

Convention Center

"Selena Kyle, where have you gone off to? I can't argue on behalf on this wildlife habitat, I was just coming to encourage you if you needed me." said Maven worriedly, looking around. All around her inside the convention center was a massive moving congregation of activists and business people. In her worried mind she thought: "She knows what I look like; she shouldn't have trouble finding me." Maven was a thin 31-year old woman, about the same height as Selena Kyle.

Her reddish-brown hair was for the most part in a conservative 50s-era cut, with the rest in a thick ponytail. Her pale face was somewhat timid-looking, with mild eyes, a soft nose, and delicate red lips, everything about her screamed "mild-mannered, professional woman from the 1950s". She wore delicate, narrow-frame glasses that simultaneously made her look both confidant and fragile.

She had a soft-voice that was capable of perfectly enunciating and accentuating her feelings. Maven was clad in an extremely dark grey jacket with a white skirt underneath. Underneath the jacket was a bright red miniskirt. The miniskirt itself stopped lengthwise mid-way on her upper legs. She seemed like an archetype from another time period. Maven had served as Selena's friend, companion, confidant, and occasionally a lover when Selena needed that kind of attention quickly. In many ways she was Selena Kyle's opposite, now more than ever. For three years now, Selena had been slowly but steadily gaining weight.

Even more so, personality-wise, Selena wasn't Selena anymore. She seemed like a different person. Maven had found herself in an unusual position of having to take charge of many of Selena's affairs and decisions, as Selena was burdened enough. It saddened Maven, but what could she do? Selena's bisexuality hadn't changed too much, and at least Maven could help her with that when Selena needed it. Maven had never minded their occasional sessions together, as Maven's sexual orientation gravitated more towards women than men anyway.

But the whole point of the sessions was to help cheer up Selena. Now it's nearly impossible. "My attention isn't enough anymore. I need to do more.", thought Maven. She felt guilty. Selena needed someone special, Maven knew Selena was interested in someone new and unfamiliar; she needed to get over her loss. In her mind, she vowed: "And, for her sake, I intend to find that person. Now all I have to do...there she is." "Selena, are we finished here?" said Maven. Out of the crowd appeared Selena Kyle.

The cream-blonde, light blue eyed, 35-year old woman walked towards Maven with a smile of her face. "Yeah, I think we are." Maven caught on quickly, "You mean you closed the deal?" Selena nodded, "Managed to convince the construction company destroying that rainforest habitat wasn't worth the negative publicity. Turns out they're very concerned about their public image; they don't want to add another PR disaster to their resume. They've got enough of those already." Maven half-heard Selena, though she knew better she was somewhat distracted by Selena's body.

The extra weight she had gained had rounded Selena out, enhancing and exaggerating her form: breasts, ass, belly, the overall torso, everything. Selena was still in shape, however, and her form held steady. Maven thought, "After all, she probably always will be Catwoman. She'll never be able to stop. My God that black dress looks good on her. It certainly does show more than it should." Selena smiled slightly, "Well, that's everything. I'm driving."

Car Interior

Selena spoke up, "Well Maven, what's on your mind?" Maven looked uncomfortable, and when she spoke her voice sounded like she felt awkward, "Selena, I think that I've been doing the wrong thing. Ever since...what happened 3 years ago your sex life has clearly taken a turn for the worst. Being sexually promiscuous clearly isn't cutting it for you anymore; it's obvious that it has become counterproductive to your mood. Its making you feel worse, not better. Even in our sessions it's plain to see that it isn't helping enough. I know that sleeping with men and women, including myself, without committing to any of them has been a long part of your lifestyle. But I have been watching you, and I think it is time for you to start a steady relationship. Trust me on this Selena, I can help you but I can't do it if you don't let me. I'll start with the young woman who is coming to see you, see if she might be interested in you." "Please Selena agree with me on this one," Maven begged in her mind.

Selena said nothing for a while, and Maven was concerned she might say no. Selena finally said, "All right. I trust your judgment. I'm going to be out on the town tonight, Let me know what happens. "Maven smiled, "Thank you Selena. I'll meet with her tonight. Maybe you two have something in common that I can work with. You never know, this might work out. And even if it doesn't there's bound to be someone else out there who would be interested in a steady relationship."

Lobby, Selena's Apartment

Barbara Gordon was getting tired of waiting. She'd been in the lobby for almost 45 minutes. A few minutes ago, someone from the hotel staff had told her that a woman was coming down on behalf on Selena Kyle. "Ok, I'll wait a few more minutes. After that, I'll leave and try to reach her tomorrow....that must be her representative."

The smiling red-haired woman walked up to her, and shook her hand. "Miss Barbara Gordon, my name is Maven. Sorry to have kept you waiting. I assume you are here to see Selena Kyle." Barbara nodded, "Yes, is she here? I'm impatient because I've been waiting here for a while and I haven't eaten." Barbara wondered in her mind: "So she's turning me on...not the first time I've been aroused by a woman. Maybe this time I'll follow through on my desires."

Maven briefly hesitated. "Damn it her appearance is distracting me. She's so fat...it's so amazingly sexy," Maven thought. Maven finally spoke up, "Unfortunately no. So you and Selena have something in common? I am Selena's confidant, and if you told me what you wanted to tell her....". Barbara finished, "I wouldn't have to go on a second visit to introduce myself to Selena."

Maven tilted her head slightly, "Well it would be a waste of time." Barbara hesitated, "It's just...I needed someone to talk to who had the same problem I had." Maven suddenly snapped her fingers, "I've got it. A way to kill two birds with one stone. You tell me what you want at dinner, my treat. That way, you deliver your message and satisfy your hunger at same time. A relaxed, informal environment would do you good."

Barbara nodded, "Makes sense. Let's go." Maven raised her hand, "One more thing I should say, just to be sure there's no misunderstanding. I'm bisexual. Is that going to be a problem, because if it is you can always..." Barbara shrugged, "Not really. Thank you for being honest with me." "That's all I needed to know, Ms. Maven.", she thought. Mavens smiled slightly, "Ok, now that I've gotten that out of the way, let's go." As Maven turned around, out of the corner of her eye she caught Barbara staring at her ass.

Loaded Dice Restaurant

Barbara was astonished, "My God the food was expensive." Maven smiled and shrugged, "I know, its highway robbery. I imagine their food is cheaper outside of cities, but I've never seen a Loaded Dice Restaurant outside of this city. I don't think they've been terribly successful as a franchise. It's probably the name." Barbara shook her head, "Shame. It's pretty good food."

Maven couldn't help but notice something else about Ms. Gordon: her face had been red for a long period of time, her body temperature had gone up noticeably, and her clothes were soaked with sweat in several places. And it was quite cold inside. The more Maven looked at her, the more things she noticed: beads of sweat, an increased heart rate, and visible erect nipples. Maven thought: "She's clearly aroused. What worries me is that her arousal is turning me on, and that could lead to things getting out of hand."

Maven's struggle to not get aroused was becoming visibly difficult in spite of herself, and Barbara was starting to notice. Maven worried in her mind: "My heart is pounding, my breathing is becoming erratic, I must get a grip. But I can't help myself. This hot, amazing obese, well- rounded woman is turning me on, and I want her!" Maven hated it when this happened, when her hormones got the better of her. Lust was starting to cloud her judgment.

Maven's eyes suddenly became fixated on the other woman's breasts, which were now soaked with moisture. She could almost see them as if the blouse wasn't there at all. Barbara's fatness was a huge turn-on. Maven put her hand to her forehead in discomfort, her eyes closed. Maven's own nipples were painfully erect; her panties saturated with her love juices.

Maven thought: "At this rate, when I finally stand up my moisture will be clearly visible for all to see." Embarrassing, but a turn-on somewhat. And, of course, that thought made her even more aroused than before. Maven was astonished at how calm Barbara had been throughout this whole event. Maven opened her eyes, and looked right into Barbara's eyes.

They were glazed, and blazing with lust. A small devilish smirk was visible on the clever minx's face. Maven realized what was going on in her mind: "Well, well, well. Who's seducing who? I may not be in control of the situation after all." Maven finally spoke, a slight smile on her face, "Here's something for you to look over, miss, for your own private amusement."

For a moment, Maven hesitated, and then decided to stick with the original plan. Maven thought: "This woman might be perfect for Selena. I can't let my own lust get in the way." With her sweat-covered hand, she pulled out an envelope from her breast pocket and handed it to Barbara Gordon. Barbara looked at it, her face clouded by the same lust Maven was feeling.

Maven's forehead wrinkled in confusion, "I find it interesting that you never mentioned you were turned on by your own gender. So you're bisexual as well?" Barbara smiled, "The feelings have never been nearly this strong before, but I always suspected I was bi. I imagine my job delayed my confirmation of this." Maven nodded as she adjusted her collar, "It must be a pretty hectic job."

Barbara laughed, her eyes returning to normal, "It is." Then she stopped smiling, "At least it used to be, now it's just not the same. Some friends of mine died a few years ago. Two of them were potential lovers, though I never told them anything." Maven wasn't as horny as she had been, so she was able to sound more professional, "Selena has a similar problem: emotional distress caused by a loss of a would-be lover. Perhaps you two can help each other out."

Barbara raised one of her eyebrows, "What's in the envelope?" Maven smiled in slight embarrassment, "Just a special, in other words nude, picture of Selena. I had it ready just in case you became interested in my offer." Barbara held up her hand, "You want me to go out on a date with Selena." Maven leaned back, "That's right....so go home and please consider what I've said. Oh, and enjoy the pic. And yes I did let Selena know I was going to do that."

Barbara Gordon looked at the envelope, said "goodbye", and then left. The brown-haired beauty known as Maven was left alone at the table with her own private doubts to reconcile. Part of Maven wanted to continue her relationship with Barbara Gordon, while other part worried about the effect a romance between Barbara and Selena might have on her relationship with Selena. "Well, now to tell Selena the news." said Maven.

Barbara Gordon's Home, Restroom (second to last scene of part 1)

"Well, I've finished framing the picture," thought Barbara. Even though she had pretty much declared her orientation to Maven and by extension, Selena Kyle, Barbara was still nervous. Would she be able to actually go through with this? "Do I really want to?", she thought. It was pretty obvious to her she had been turned on by that woman.

"Yes, I am going to go through with this," she decided in her mind. She was definitely aroused now; every part of her was in heat. Her entire body was saturated in sweat, causing her clothes to cling to her, highlighting every feature. Her skin was reddish, her heart was pounding, and her breathing was irregular.

Her nipples were like throbbing turrets, and her mind was filled with lustful chaotic instincts and thoughts. Her clothes had become a prison; she had to free herself from them. She looked at herself in the mirror, and realized she needed to take a bath. She unbuttoned her blouse, removed the shirt, and tossed it aside. Her bra followed shortly, and joined her discarded shirt on the tiled floor.

She glanced at her bare breasts, and then removed her skirt and her panties. Now she was virtually nude. She looked at her overweight form and smiled. She pulled the shower curtain aside, and started the water. When the bathtub was filled with water, she climbed in. For a while she managed to ignore the urges that sent erotic signals to the many parts of her body, primarily her hands and the area between her legs.

It was only a matter of time before she lost control. The image of Selena Kyle naked and in an extremely erotic position was burned into her mind. For the moment that image, along with flashbacks of her encounter with Maven, were the dominant thoughts in her mind. Barbara Gordon lay face up in the bathtub, her nubile form partly submerged in the water.

She felt incredibly aroused, more than she had ever been before. She couldn't get the images out of her head. There was a growing sensation between her legs, and she decided to do something she had never done before. She looked down at her body in a new light. She reached for one of the centers of the nagging sensations, and started to grope her left breast.

She idly fingered, stroked, pinched, and caressing her massive globes for about 10 minutes. She was surprised by how good doing that felt, the sensations were going directly to the place that seemed to be tempting her to touch it and relieve the incessant pressure there. Then she closed her eyes, leaning back against the white wall, tilted her head upwards, and placed one of her hands between her legs.

Then she started to trace her hand against the soft and extremely sensitive flesh. She was surprised by just how enjoyable rubbing her hand against another part of her body was, and she couldn't help but moan almost inaudibly. She decided to let the water drain out of the bathtub before proceeding any further. To her, it seemed to take forever. Finally!

12