Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, so far that's the same crap you deal with every day. What new thing added to it today?"

"Boorman again would be my guess, but I don't know that for sure. The personnel committee has 'questions' about my review. I even talked to Emma but she didn't know either. There are times when I seriously consider sending out those snapshots we got in Lawton of him, " said Darrin with a sigh.

"But you won't, we won't, because then you're on his level," said Mitch with a knowing grimace on his lips.

"No, we won't, because it would be stooping to his level. But, man! Sometimes . . ."

"You know, it doesn't mean you can't mess with him . . ." said Mitch with a grin.

Darrin let out a chuckle, "You are an evil man sometimes Mitchell McRichards, I'm damn glad you're on my side."

Mitch smiled back, "Yes, you are."

Mitch leaned forward and kissed Darrin softly, lingering for a few seconds to feel the roughness of his goatee before settling back on the table. Picking up Darrin's foot, he slipped off one of his boots, and then lifted the other and slid it off. He sat the pair down on the side of the table and rubbed his husband's feet while Darrin relaxed against the couch. Mitch's foot rub soon traveled up his calves, soothing the tight muscles in his legs. Reaching up he started to unbutton Darrin's pants to slide them off. Darrin grabbed his hands to stop him.

"The kids . . ."

Mitch chuckled, "Our children are fine. Josh is at the library. I think he's finally studying. Trent went to the guesthouse, his house, hours ago, and he never comes back once he leaves. Relax, we might not have any time alone for weeks."

Darrin paused for a minute, and then shimmied out of his pants and underwear, his half-hard cock slithering across his leg. Mitch leaned down with a smile and sucked it into his mouth and started nursing it to life. Darrin moaned and pulled up his shirt, caressing his stomach and chest as his cock hardened in Mitch's mouth. Soon he was rubbing across his nipples while Mitch focused on the sensitive head of his cock. After several long minutes, Darrin was breathing heavily from the expert head job Mitch was giving him. As Mitch released his throbbing cock, Darrin let out a sigh of disappointment.

Mitch stood and quickly stripped off his pants and underwear. He straddled Darrin on the couch, grinding his ass against Darrin's hard dick and smearing his hairy ass with precum. After a few swipes of his cock down Mitch's ass trench, Darrin was ready to fuck. Mitch stymied his tries at penetration though, until he was dripping precum and beyond horny. Then Mitch reached back, positioned Darrin's cock and slowly impaled himself. Lifting up gradually and then pushing back down, he enjoyed the pressure from Darrin's cock as it drilled itself deep inside.

With a tight grip on Darrin's neck, Mitch started riding his cock. Driving it deep inside with each pass, they were soon both swimming in the waves of passion. For many long minutes, pleasure built in both of them as their lovemaking reconnected them in ways that would have been impossible otherwise. Soon the fever pitch of heightened lust enveloped them, the heat of their lovemaking flashing through their systems, turning their cheeks red and giving their skin that pink flush of orgasm.

Mitch plunged down one last time, knowing his climax was close, and started grinding his hips in circles on Darrin's pelvis, scrapping hard over his prostate with each revolution. With the passage of a few heartbeats, Mitch's orgasm began. Cum raced through his cock, jetting across Darrin's shirt and chest. The small gasps of pleasure, along with the tightening of his muscles, caused Darrin to pitch over the edge and start emptying his nuts into Mitch. The two rode their waves of orgasm as time seemed to freeze for them both, their bodies and souls melding.

Eventually they began to drift back to themselves, Mitch lay on Darrin's chest as Darrin pulled a blanket around the two of them. As they enjoyed their post-orgasmic bliss, Darrin held Mitch tight against him as the two softly kissed, even playfully nipping at times. In their playful joy, the two's love was evident. Their comfort with each other was something few couples are able to attain. With the flickering fireplace, in the dim room, they were, in that instant at least, the epitome of fidelity and love.

Trent stood at the side door, looking at the scene before him. He had arrived a few minutes earlier, on his secret late night raid of their fridge. He knew full well he was seeing the end of sex, but nothing like he had experienced. No one had ever held him with the tenderness that Darrin held Mitch. Nor had he ever had the look of contentment that he could see on Mitch's face. Trent felt a tear rolling down his face, and fiercely scrubbed it away. He needed to leave here soon, or he would turn soft. He knew from experience, if you were soft, you died on the street. These people were softening him. He turned to go back to his house, thinking he had to begin his plans to leave this unreal place.

<><><><>

Josh walked over again, to show Trent something he had done wrong. So far as Trent could tell what he was doing was fine, it just wasn't exactly what Josh wanted, and he was getting tired of it. In Trent's opinion, Josh was treating him like he was stupid, and Trent didn't let anyone treat him that way. He got through the latest lecture on how to nail a board to a post, correctly, and was glad when Josh went back to what he was working on and left Trent alone.

A few minutes of blissful quiet passed when Trent heard Josh correcting him again, this time from across the corral. Trent whirled, drew back and hurled the hammer in his hand at Josh's head, just as Mitch walked around the corner.

Mitch had heard the two boys working, and had noticed that Josh was trying to micromanage Trent. He'd hoped the two of them could work it out. He had heard Josh's last set of instructions, which Mitch thought were just for the sake of control. As he walked around the corner to talk to Josh, Mitch saw the hammer sail through the air, barely missing Josh's head. Mitch immediately decided, enough was enough.

"Both of you, in the house. Now!" said Mitch with authority.

Motioning them ahead of him, Mitch marched both boys into the main house. As they walked through the door, Darrin looked up from his desk and cocked his eyebrow at Mitch. But instead of stepping in to help, he sat quietly in his chair while Mitch sat both young men down on the couch. Mitch glanced up at him, and Darrin shrugged. Mitch's mouth formed a hard line as he turned back to the two. Turning to Trent he unloaded.

"What the fuck were you thinking, Trent? You could have killed Josh throwing that hammer at him," he saw Josh open his mouth to speak, and turned on him, "and what the hell crawled up your butt today Josh and left you princess of corral building? Picky ass shit like you are pointing out is just being a snot nosed brat."

"That's it! That's exactly fuck'n it!" shouted Trent. "He thinks he's so much fuck'n better than everyone else, living up here and getting everything he fuck'n want. Josh is just a fuck'n rich kid with two sugar daddy's!"

Josh pounced on what Trent said, "Rich kid! Rich kid! I only had one pair of jeans when I got here you little asshole! I work for my money and I spend it how I want. Mitch and Darrin have helped, but the goats are my business and I didn't sell myself to get what I have!"

"Fuck you! Fuck you, you cock sucking little hypocritical faggot! I survived! I did what I had to but I survived you shitty condescend—"

"That's enough!" snapped Mitch, "From both of you!" He paused for a few seconds, letting everyone cool down slightly. Then he turned to Josh, "Josh, why don't you tell Trent how you ended up living here. I don't think he knows."

"It's no body's business how . . ." Josh trailed off when he saw the look on Mitch's face. Knowing he really had no choice, not because anyone would force him, but because Mitch thought it would help. He took a deep breath and started.

"Sheriff White Cloud brought me. My parents had beaten me pretty badly, my mother had whipped me with the buckle end of a belt. I was about your age," he looked over at Trent and then glanced away, "Anyway, the Sheriff says the Kiowa call gay people 'two-spirits', and they have powers for good. Or something like that. Anyway, he brought me here. All I had was the clothes on my back. My parents didn't speak to me because they thought, well still think, that I'm Satan since I'm gay. So Mitch and Darrin have been helpful, more than helpful." Josh stared at the ground, suddenly realizing how much he had been given and how fortunate he was.

Trent looked at Josh and asked without flinching. "Do you have sex with them?"

"Darrin and Mitch? God no! Oh my god! What a horrible thing to say!"

Mitch looked at Trent with a surprisingly understanding look on his face. "Trent, your turn. What's your history?"

"Why the fuck do you care?" retorted Trent. "It's none of your fuck'n business."

"That's two different things. Why don't you tell Josh why you thought he was having sex with Darrin and me. If he understood some of your history maybe he'd stop doing some of the things that make you feel the need to brain him with a hammer." Darrin looked at Mitch with a raised eyebrow and Mitch nodded almost imperceptibly.

Trent crossed his arms, looking from one to the other and then froze in position without emotion. Everyone in the room waited, wondering if Trent was going to share part of his story or not. Eventually he did start speaking, but it was without his customary bravado.

"Because a lot of the foster fathers made me have sex with them. That's why." He turned to Josh with a fierce and suddenly angry look on his face. "The first one would hold me down and make me suck him until he fuck'n got off. I ran away. They stuck me in a different home, the new foster fucker thought he could seduced me, because he liked sucking me off."

Josh looked a little ill as Trent talked about his life. The connections were quickly made and Josh could see how he could have easily ended up in the same situation that Trent had been involved. He thought back to Mitch talking about his abuser, and he had to admire Trent for getting himself away.

"Sorry, I didn't know. It sounds horrible," said Josh quietly.

"You fuck'n stupid redneck! Horrible was my dad being killed when I was 6. Horrible was my fuck'n stepfather beating me, and my mom not stopping him. The rest is just sex, sex is easy. Give them what they want, and I get to eat. Easy," said Trent with a hollow laugh.

"Trent, Darrin and I are monogamous," interjected Mitch, "So that will never happen," Mitch looked at Darrin, who nodded in agreement. "Anyone you're intimate with is your business. But you can't bring tricks here. I'd hope you'd give that up now that you have the STD's cleared up. I'm not your parole officer, and I have no intentions of watching you every second to keep you out of trouble. Until you do something stupid, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and think you're doing the right thing."

Trent barked a laugh at Mitch's statement, "Yeah, some of the worst of my foster parents were fuck'n pillars of the community and went to church every time they opened the fuck'n doors."

"I can't say you're wrong, Trent. But nothing has happened here, right? Did you make it almost three weeks at any of the other homes before something happened?" said Mitch.

Trent started to argue and then slowly closed his mouth. He realized that none of the three men had tried anything with him and usually, if it was going to start, it would have by now. Either the intimidation to bully him into sex, or seducing him into it, one or the other should have started by now. Trent suddenly felt confused, this wasn't fitting into any of his experiences, and he didn't like it when things didn't fit. They're just holding out longer, he decided. They were getting tired of him, but were lasting longer. It would happen, Trent was sure. Now that he had made this experience fit into his expectations, he could relax and plan his exit. He was stockpiling a lot of useful things, he might last for months on the street without needing to sell himself again. Actually with the decent clothes he might be able to get a job.

This flashed through his mind in a span of seconds, and Trent turned back and almost smiled at the trio.

"Yeah, great. It's just fuck'n fantastic here. Never been happier," said Trent, dripping sarcasm.

"Great! Then could you two darling children go back to fix'n the corral without killing each other?"

Both young men turned and started toward the door. They each had a new perspective, but they were so radically different that they might as well be from different universes.

Darrin sighed as the door closed behind them, wondering if the family would survive Trent. Turning to Mitch he quipped. "That boy wouldn't be happy if he was hung with a new rope."

Mitch laughed and rubbed his hand across Darrin's head. "You do realize that's a fucking strange saying."

Darrin thought a second and then chuckled, "Yeah, it is weird isn't it."

<><><><>

Mitch let out a long breath of air and then tried to explain the math problem to Trent, again. Unfortunately, math wasn't really his strong suit either. But he was taking the home schooling seriously and Trent actually seemed to be soaking it up. As Mitch had guessed, it wasn't that Trent was stupid; he was just behind since he had missed the last several years of school. But he had made amazing progress in the last few weeks and was working through the freshmen level work quickly. But now they were doing geometry, and Mitch was floundering.

"It's the tangent."

Trent and Mitch looked up to the source of the statement to find Josh standing beside them looking over Trent's shoulder.

"It's the tangent, see here," said Josh and then launched into a detailed explanation of the problem. With a few more suggestions, he had helped Trent work through two more problems that they had been struggling with for hours. Mitch backed away quietly and watched as the two worked together, without death threats.

Mitch was fixing supper when Darrin came in and gave him a welcome home kiss. Turning to see the two combatants working together, he turned and gave Mitch a questioning look. Raising his arms in a shrug, Mitch indicated his lack of understanding too. Darrin wrapped his arms around Mitch and held him for a few minutes while he watch the younger two doing Trent's homework.

"First getting the final paperwork for us signed this morning, and then the truce with the warring factions. I'm not sure which was more surprising."

Mitch laughed, "Getting you to finish all the legal paperwork so we can make decisions for each other was a pain in the ass. But it's all finished now. But I think the two of them working together took divine intervention."

"Well, let's get supper ready and maybe it will last a little longer before the next round of gunfire," said Mitch with a grin.

Darrin chuckled, "A quiet meal, imagine that."

<><><><>

"Come on, Trent. Damn, I swear you're worse than taking some old woman shopping. You must have looked at every shirt," complained Mitch.

"I'm almost finished. Hang on, Grandpa."

"Grandpa my ass, I can whip your skinny butt with—" Mitch stopped talking when he saw that Trent was fixated on something else. Scanning the people around them, Mitch couldn't see anything out of the ordinary.

"What are you looking at?" he asked Trent.

"That guy over there. He's the one the Sheriff caught me with."

"What guy?"

"That one!" said Trent as he pointed at a medium sized man with slightly curly dark hair. Mitch watched the man Trent pointed out, feeling that he was oddly familiar. Suddenly the person in question turned his head and Mitch realized why, it was Kevin Boorman.

"That guy? With the curly dark hair? You sure?" asked Mitch.

"Fuck yes I'm sure. I was spitting out curly pubes for days after blowing him," said Trent.

"I'm go'n kill him," muttered Mitch as he started across the store to confront Boorman. Suddenly he felt a tug backward and turned to see Trent holding onto him with a blank expression on his face.

"Let go. I'm going to beat the shit out of that mother fucker!" said Mitch through clenched teeth.

"No, you're not. Fuck'n think a minute! You beat the little fucker and then you're in jail. Cause right now he ain't done shit wrong and you're go'n be all up in his shit. Then the two goodie, goodies at home will be pissed at me," said Trent almost in a whisper. "What's the fuck'r to you anyway?"

"He gave Darrin and I hell about being gay and out in grad school, and now he makes life miserable for Darrin cause they work together," spat out Mitch, still furious.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better . . . he fuck'n sucks at giving head, doesn't even know to cover his teeth!"

Mitch had to laugh at that, he knew he should be offended and tell Trent to watch his language if he ever wanted to fit in around here, but the idea of Trent giving Boorman pointers on oral sex was just so over the top that he couldn't do anything but laugh at it.

"Besides," continued Trent, "Now you have something on him. So next time the fuck'r starts shit with Darrin, smack! You got his ass in a crack."

Mitch shook his head, realizing that in some ways Trent might be the most mature of any of them. "Ok, ok, I won't beat his ass like a drum, but he has you to thank for it. Let's get home before I change my mind."

<><><><>

Trent walked through the living room of his house, drying his hair, his cock flopping as he danced around the room to the music he had blaring. He was starting to relax a little, but he still didn't have all the puzzle pieces to what was going on at the ranch. Somehow, someway, this was still just too good. Mitch, he liked. Mitch was cool and funny. Darrin was ok, but Trent thought he was still waiting for Trent to screw up and prove him right. Josh, well Josh was a prick, but he'd been spending enough time with that little blond twink he was dating that he hadn't had time to annoy Trent.

Trent did a tight spin, long cock flapping against his leg. Suddenly he realized that he was not alone and froze. Turning to the door, he saw Josh standing and staring at him.

"What's your fuck'n problem, prick!" shouted Trent, startled.

"You're fucking huge!" said Josh, unable to look away.

"Got $50? I'll let ya play with it for $50," said Trent with a sneer.

The lewd suggestion snapped Josh out of his amazement and back to reality. Crossing his arms he frowned at Trent. "I don't pay for sex, especially with boney ass city boys. I'm in a relationship, thank you."

"Yeah, and I bet twinky boy is oh so goodie two-shoes too. All vanilla sex. And what you want is a wild fuck thrown into you." Trent started gyrating his hips, spinning his cock in front of him.

Josh spun and left the house. Embarrassed at the display, but more disturbed by the fact that it was turning him on. When Josh burst back into the ranch house, Mitch looked up from his work.

"Did you tell Trent the caseworker was coming?"

Josh paused, "No, I forgot." And then rushed into his room.

Jeez, thought Mitch. He needed to get Trent a damn phone so he could just call him. Mitch also wondered what was wrong between the two of them that would have Josh upset again.

<><><><>

Zach was walking behind Josh, trying to hold down his gag reflex as they walked through Josh's goats. Josh had to agree, the males still smelled pretty ripe, but it was part of having goats. Zach would disagree. In his world, things that were this unpleasant didn't last long. Zach finally decided that conversation would help him think about something other than the strong smell.