Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong, Josh?" asked Darrin.

Josh stopped, frozen in place for the span of several heartbeats and then turned to face Darrin. He quickly decided that this would be quicker to just tell them rather than go through the whole process of dragging it out of him.

"Zach and I broke up. He found someone else," said Josh.

"So the little twink dumped you, huh," said Trent, "He's stupider than I thought."

Josh turned and snapped at Trent. "Yeah! He dumped me! You happy now?"

Trent threw up his hands. "Hey asshole, it's no shit off me. I was just saying he's pretty fuck'n stupid to dump someone that looks like you. I never did see what you saw in that twink anyway."

Before the two could corner off more, Darrin stepped in, "So what happened, Josh? If you want to talk about it . . ."

Josh shrugged his shoulders, "We had been having problems. We just didn't—" He cast a glance at Trent, "Connect anymore. I'd been thinking that it wasn't working out, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings." Josh gave a strange laugh. "So he dumped me."

"Pussy. You fuck'n stayed with someone when you fuck'n knew it wasn't working out? You're a pussy." said Trent without emotion.

Mitch stopped Josh before he could reply, "Knock it off, Trent. A little understanding would be good here."

Trent shrugged. "Whatever." Turning back to what he was working on, Trent ignored the rest of the conversation.

Darrin glanced at Trent, but then quickly focused on Josh. "So are you ok Josh?"

Josh laughed slightly and nodded. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I'm just still working through everything." Josh flipped a quick glance at Trent and then continued, "Actually I think what pisses me off the most is that he dumped me. Damnit, I wanted to be the one doing the dumping!"

Mitch and Darrin chucked as Josh shook his head. Darrin reached out and squeezed Josh's shoulder. "Hang in there, maybe next time you can be the one to dump the other guy."

Josh chuckled and then replied, "I'm fine now. It was time. We were going down hill pretty fast." Without a backward glance, Josh picked up his books and walked to his bedroom. Changing clothes quickly, he was soon out the door to take care of his chores.

<><><><>

"No, pull here. That way just puts the calf in a bind," said Josh as he tried to give Trent instructions on pulling the calf.

Calving season had hit the two younger men like a loaded freight train. Most of the deliveries had been uneventful, but this calf was being particularly stubborn. They had been working on the delivery for over an hour and nothing seemed to help. Josh was about ready to make the call to the vet and try to save the calf, but when he looked down he saw Trent was pushing the calf back inside and straining to get his hand in alongside.

"What are you doing?" said Josh, not sure that he trusted Trent with the cattle.

"I've been reading up on bad deliveries. I thought I'd just check . . ."

Josh watched as Trent's arm sank up to the elbow inside the heifer. He was close to insisting that Trent stop, when the look on his face clearly indicated he had found something. Trent started struggling with the calf, and soon pulled up a third hoof.

"What the fuck!" said Josh.

Trent chuckled and wiped his sweaty face on his sleeve. "Twins. We were pulling on one leg from each calf."

"Well shit! Great call, Trent!" said Josh. Dropping to his knees he helped Trent push one calf back, and then worked on delivering the other. With the problem identified, they soon had two healthy bull calves on the ground, and a mother who was cleaning both of them.

"Damn, it's a wonder I didn't kill 'em. That was amazing, Trent. I'm glad you had been reading up on it."

Trent gave one of his tightly rationed smiles as he watched the two calves try to stand on shaky legs. "That was pretty cool, wasn't it."

Josh reached out without thinking and put his hand on Trent's shoulder. And at that moment, Trent enjoyed the little camaraderie. Turning after a few moments, they left the newest arrivals with their mother and headed to the house.

<><><><>

As the ranch moved into late spring, the new births dwindled, then finally stopped. The rainfall had been steady too, creating an abundance of pasture forage. The calves and kids were growing at an amazing rate. For once, things seemed to be going well and the crises that came up were nothing that couldn't be handled. Mitch and Darrin had gone over their expenses carefully and it looked like they were going to have a good year when they sold calves. Even Josh's goats were doing well and he had found buyers. Trent was still withdrawn, but that seemed to be the way he operated, regardless of what was going on around him.

The day had turned out to be one of those few spring days when it was perfect weather for anything involving the outdoors. Mitch had declared the day a ranch holiday and told the boys they could do whatever they wanted. For he and Darrin, Mitch had saddled the horses to take a relaxing ride. Josh had decided to try his luck at fishing, he'd invited Trent to go too, but had been met with indifference.

All of this provided Trent with the time and opportunity to think about things. He decided it was time. He needed to take advantage of the spring weather and leave the ranch. He still thought this place was too good to be true, and he didn't want to be around when it all came crashing down. He carefully pulled out all the clothing and food he'd been stashing for months, and packed them into his backpack. Soon he was headed out the door, traveling east.

<><><><>

Josh was sitting on the bank of the creek, enjoying the warm sunshine against his skin, having stripped off his shirt while he was fishing. Eventually he gave up on the fish, and lay back to enjoy the warmth. The bright sun was relaxing, and actually making him horny. Since Zach had broken up with him, there hadn't been anyone else, and Josh found himself in a constant state of semi-erection.

Josh's fingers started tracing over his chest, enjoying the slight texture of his short body hair. He ran his fingers over his flat stomach, sighing softly as the tips of his fingers slid under the edge of his jeans. As he slipped his fingers across his lightly furred abdomen, he closed his eyes and relaxed, going with the sensations.

His hands drifted back up his chest, finding his nipples and rubbing his fingers across them. Quickly they rose from his chest as hard nubs, sending jolts of pleasure through his system with each caress of his fingers. Running his hands lower, he slipped them both into his jeans, grabbing and stroking his cock and balls as the waves of pleasure washed over him.

Soon his dick was rock hard and his hand slick with precum. His eyes were closed tightly as his body swam in the wonderful feelings. Josh drifted in the heat of the afternoon until eventually he found himself with his pants and underwear around his ankles, slowly stroking his cock. With his free hand he reached between legs, teasing his aching hole and taking delight in the delicious sensations rolling over him as he worked his butt slowly. Soon Josh was gasping with the sensations and lifted his hand to his lips, coating two fingers with spit as he slowly jacked his cock. Once his fingers were dripping with saliva, he lowered them again to his ass and started pressing them into his butt. He gasped as they pierced his tight hole, throwing his head back as his nuts sucked against the base of his cock.

Josh's finger fucking rapidly accelerated until his hand was flying in and out of his butt as his fist flogged his rigid dick. Josh felt his ass tighten, clamping down on his fingers as his orgasm began. The first jet of white cum left a thick trail across his face, followed quickly by a second shot with almost equal velocity. As his cock pumped out massive quantities of cream, Josh's body was racked with pleasure, enjoying his first orgasm in more than a week. Eventually, with a few shallow shudders, he drained the last of the cum from his nuts. Running his hands across his cream-covered chest, Josh then lifted his coated fingers to his lips and slowly sucked them clean, enjoying the taste and texture of the jizz he had just generated.

Collapsing against the creek bank, he relaxed in the late spring sunshine. The heat and light breeze felt wonderful over his bare skin. The sounds of nature combined with the warmth of the day and soon had Josh gently dozing.

<><><><>

Darrin watched his husband's ass rise and lower itself in the saddle. He loved Mitch's muscular ass and just watching it still gave him a boner like he was a horny teenager. He had to admit that it was a great day for a little break for all of them. He sometimes felt that Trent and Josh's warring washed over onto him and Mitch more often than it should. Fortunately for them, it was nothing too serious, but the constant bickering did wear on them. Not that they were going to ask either young man to leave, they would deal with whatever came along, but just a tiny break from the drama was going to be wonderful.

"Hey, how about here?"

Darrin was jarred from his introspection by Mitch's question. Looking around he saw that Mitch had taken them to one of the few wooded areas on the ranch, which would be nice on a hot spring day. The cooling breeze under the towering cottonwood trees gave them the perfect setup for a picnic.

Darrin wasn't certain what they were eating. Mitch enjoyed the element of surprise when it came to Darrin, so there was no way to tell what it might be. He knew Mitch had packed a saddlebag with plenty of food for them to enjoy, but that was the extent of his knowledge. They walked the horses to an open area in the trees and dismounted. Mitch took the saddlebags and laid them on the ground, then walked both horses to the deep grass and turned them loose. Walking back under the trees and to Darrin, Mitch wrapped his arms around him and kissed Darrin passionately. His hands shifted as they kissed until he had one holding the back of Darrin's head, and the other on his lower back. The world paused as they kissed, first their lips pressed hard against each other, then as their lips opened slightly Mitch slipped his tongue inside of Darrin's mouth and probed it softly.

Darrin relished the contact and the loving touch. He enjoyed the feeling of control and support that Mitch gave him when he kissed Darrin like this. It always felt to Darrin that he could relax and enjoy the journey as his husband took over and guided them on another wonderful experience. His crotch was definitely tightening as the kiss continued and Darrin felt Mitch's hands dropped to his ass and start kneading it in his work-roughened hands. As the kiss transformed, Mitch slid his lips down Darrin's neck, nibbling and biting at it as the two of them melted into each other. Mitch opened the top of Darrin's shirt, planting kisses across its hirsute surface as he enjoyed his man before drifting back to his lips.

As the kiss resumed, both men began dry humping the other with passion burning hot through their veins. Darrin could feel his aching hard cock getting slick as the precum pumped from his dick. Just as Darrin was ready to strip and become more intimate in their play, Mitch slowly pulled back from him. Licking his lips, he smiled at Darrin.

"Oh no you don't, stud. That was just the preview of things to come," said Mitch with a smile.

Mitch pulled over the saddlebags he'd brought, and started digging through them. Soon he had a blanket on the ground covered with little containers of food. Darrin chuckled as Mitch started opening them. What soon unfolded before him was the oddest combination of food that he could ever remember seeing. Everything from pickled baloney cubes, to Brie and fancy crackers. The spread just got weirder and weirder as the mixed olives and fried okra were revealed. Finally Darrin realized it was a conglomeration of anything he'd said he liked since he and Mitch had been together.

A soft pop drew Darrin's attention back to Mitch, just in time to see him uncork a bottle of Chardonnay. Darrin started laughing as Mitch poured them each a glass of wine.

"Looks like you thought of everything," said Darrin with a laugh. "How in the world did you get wine glasses out here without breaking them?"

Mitch got a sheepish look on his face and lifted the saddlebag and shook it. Darrin could distinctly hear the sound of glass rattling. "I packed extras," said Mitch with a grin.

Darrin leaned over and kissed Mitch softly on the lips, running his hand along Mitch scruffy jaw and enjoying the sensation. Settling back down on the blanket, they began snacking from the treats that Mitch had packed. As the small indulgences disappeared, the two men slowed their eating, focused on enjoying the last remnants of food. Darrin popped the last morsel into his mouth and smiled at Mitch.

"That was good, I have to admit. I wasn't sure about all those odd things, but it was good," said Darrin with a shake of his head.

"I still have dessert too. And a special treat for you," said Mitch with a devilish grin.

Darrin watched as Mitch pulled out a small bag of cookies, again a mix of everything Darrin liked. He eagerly grabbed a few oatmeal and snickerdoodle cookies, which were his favorites, and then lay across the blanket and looked at Mitch. He was continually surprised at his luck at having such a devastatingly handsome husband. He certainly would agree that he had scored well when he snagged Mitch. Reaching in the bag, he grabbed a few more cookies and munched on them as he met Mitch's eyes. Mitch popped the last of a chocolate chip cookie into his own mouth and then dusted his hands against his jeans.

Without another word, Mitch turned and brought out the surprise. Darrin flushed pink as Mitch tossed him a small plastic bag with a small, oddly shaped dildo and lube in it. Shaking his head at Mitch grinning face, Darrin couldn't help but be excited.

"What the hell is that?" asked Darrin, "It's a weird shape."

"It's a prostate massager, and it stays in by itself. If you use it right it's suppose to give you a dry orgasm," explained Mitch.

Mitch walked on his knees across the blanket and took Darrin in his arms. Mitch kissed him passionately and then leaned back as a single stand of saliva trailed between their lips.

"Strip," said Mitch with a quiet intensity.

Darrin glanced around and then quickly pulled off his shirt and opened his jeans. Rolling on his back, he soon had his boots kicked off and was yanking his jeans from his legs. As his jeans went flying to the edge of the blanket, Darrin rolled back to his hands and knees and locked eyes with Mitch with an intensity that matched Darrin's own feelings.

"There ya go, stud. What'd you want now? You think you're gonna plug my tight ass?" said Darrin in a low voice.

Mitch leaned in and kissed his husband gently on the lips and then pulled back again with a smile. "Turn around so I can see that cute butt of yours. I think I'll let you try out the new toy first."

Darrin chuckled softly as he presented his ass to Mitch. Still on his hands and knees, he spread his legs as far as possible, wanting Mitch to get a nice view of his butt. He watched as Mitch flipped the top of the lube open and then covered his fingers with the slick gel. Mitch gave Darrin a smoky look as he stroked his wet fingers down the crack of Darrin's ass. Darrin dropped his head at the wonderful feeling that raced through his body. A loud moan erupted from him as Mitch slide two thick fingers into his ass. The butt play continued for many delirious minutes, until Mitch slowly let them slide out. Picking up the small dildo, he covered it with lube as Darrin knelt panting before him. Once the plastic toy was ready, Mitch slipped it inside Darrin's gut. Smiling broadly, he pushed it in deep, pressing it quickly into place.

"Oh fucking hell! That feels amazing! Keep it up, babe," said Darrin through a loud moan.

Mitch smacked Darrin on the ass cheek, causing him to clench his butt. The pressure sucked the toy deep inside Darrin, sliding across his prostate.

"Shit! That feels so good," said Darrin through a moan.

Mitch smiled and pulled Darrin's butt cheeks apart, chuckling as the black end of the toy plunged over and over against his ass. Caressing Darrin's butt cheeks as he learned to manipulate the toy, Mitch's crotch tightened at the show. After a handful of minutes, Mitch smacked Darrin's ass.

"Come on, horny boy. We still have more cookies. But keep the toy in."

Darrin slowly moved up, obviously lost in the sensations of his button being hit repeatedly. As he settled down on the blanket, he pressed the toy deep inside him. Darrin's eyes fluttered shut as his body tensed; his fists clenched as the orgasm enveloped his body. Darrin could feel his whole body shaking as his muscles succumbed to the stimulation. Darrin could feel the amazing pleasure coming from his ass that was encasing his entire body. Darrin experienced one of the strongest orgasms he had ever had, without an ejaculation. His muscles finally released, and he fell forward, catching himself on his hands as he gasped for breath.

"Oh. My. God," said Mitch slowly with a smile, "It's not suppose to be that easy."

"Damn, that was amazing. I'm still shaking," said Darrin through gasps of air.

Mitch knelt beside Darrin, rubbing his back and smiling maniacally as his husband recovered. He never really thought the toy would do what the website said, he just thought it would be fun to play with. But judging from Darrin's response, it would be more fun than he realized. Eventually Darrin was breathing normally, moving carefully he sat on the side of his hip, unwilling to have the toy plunge inside him again but enjoying the sensations too much to want it removed. When he finally looked at Mitch, Darrin found him grinning from ear to ear.

"Was it good, babe?" said Mitch with a snicker.

"Fuck you," said Darrin with a smile. "You said something about more dessert."

Mitch nodded his head and pulled out another container, this one crammed full of double chocolate brownies. Pouring the last of the wine into their glasses, the two men soon devoured the brownies and were sipping the last of the wine. Mitch let the last drops of wine drip from his glass into his mouth, and then took Darrin in his arms and pulled him close. He ran his fingers through the hair on Darrin's chest and then over his face, his fingers translating the textures of his handsome husband into his mind. Soon their lips were seeking each other again, creating a kiss of heightened passion. When their lips separated, both were breathless from the hunger of their kiss.

"You are an amazing man, Mitch," said Darrin quietly.

Mitch smiled at him and without another word stood and started stripping. He popped the snaps on his shirt one at the time, slowly baring his hair-coated chest. As the bottom snap released, Mitch flipped the shirt off his shoulders and let it flutter to the ground. His hand slid to the front of his jeans, rubbing his hard cock through the denim. The Wranglers cupped Mitch's package nicely as Darrin smiled at the show Mitch was creating for him.

After a few minutes of groping himself, Mitch opened his jeans and let them slide down his thighs. Darrin leaned forward, the sex toy gliding over his prostate as he moved, forcing another moan from his chest. Mitch sat down and quickly shed the rest of his clothes. With a knowing smile on his face, Mitch moved to his hands and knees in front of Darrin. Turning his head, Mitch looked deeply into Darrin's eyes and almost whispered.

"Fuck me, stud."

Darrin moved behind his man, his fingers clamping down on his muscular hips. The toy was doing its job too, causing Darrin's cock to drip precum like a leaky faucet. As he pushed forward, his hard cock slipped into Mitch ass. Darrin pushed slowly forward until he felt the head of his cock pop through the first of Mitch's gateways. As he clenched his ass to push again, the dildo raked over his prostate, sending shivers of pleasure through Darrin's body. Pressing forward, he found Mitch's inner gate and started pressing forward to breach it. But this love making session was very different; with each thrust of Darrin's hips the dildo rammed itself deep inside him, giving Darrin the sensation of being fucked while he was screwing Mitch. With only a few pushes, Darrin broke through Mitch's barrier and sunk his rock hard cock deep inside his gut.