Max In Trouble? Ch. 02

Story Info
This is how the adventure continues.
2.4k words
4.25
18.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daisy
daisy
54 Followers

Max is walking down the hall with breasts moving silently against her chest as she continued toward Logan's door. Cum was still dripping down her leg from the activities just a few minutes ago. Max started smiling as she thought back to what just happened a few minutes ago as her fantasy she has been having lately finally came true between Alec, Zach and Logan. The surprise though was the Sketchy part but she kind of found it a little kinky. Max continued to Logan's door and looked around half expecting to see any of them coming, but was kind of disappointed to see no one. Max reached up to the doorway and pulled down a key to Logan's. She put the key in and walked into Logan's apartment. Everything was put in its place, even from what she could see Logan's work room, which she found strange.

Max walked into the apartment but stumbled a little bit dropping the key to Logan's. She bent over to pick it up when she felt someone grab her waist and thrust deep into. Max quickly looked around her shoulder when she saw Sketchy there thrusting again and again into her with his eyes closed. She smiled as she turned back around and started to meet his strokes. Max was moaning a bit as she opened her eyes again and looked back at Sketchy between their legs. She saw his balls slapping against her pussy that sent her over the edge. Max's body tensed up and she was soon shaking from another orgasm.

"Oh shit Max, I am not going to last longer if you keep doing that with your pussy," Sketchy said between breaths.

"Cum on my back big boy," Max said smiling at what Sketchy just said.

Within seconds, Sketchy grunts as he pulls out his cock and starts spurting everywhere. One stream hit Max on the shoulder blade while another one went into her hair. Another stream hit her in the back while a little puddle started to form on her lower back. Max soon stood up and turned around smiling at Sketchy. She took a step forward and brought Sketchy to her as they started to kiss. While Max was exploring Sketchy's mouth with her tongue, she reached down and started to massage Sketchy's penis. Within seconds it's hard as a rock again as Max stepped away and smiled. Sketchy looked around the house and spotted the kitchen as smiled as he picked up Max in his arms and walked toward the kitchen. He gently put her on the table as he bent down and kissed her. He slowly worked his way down her neck, dropping little kisses all the way to her breasts. Sketchy takes on nipple into his mouth, rolling it around with his tongue as Max is leaning back moaning. Sketchy soon moves to the other breast and does the same thing. Sketchy moves back and forth between her breasts as he slips a finger into her warm pussy. He rotates his finger inside her pussy as Max is moving the head back and forth with Sketchy playing with her nipples. Finally Sketchy stands up and moves down as he lines up his cock with her pussy. Without warning, he rams his cock into her pussy making Max squeal in delight. Soon they are both moving in a steady motion as Max wraps her legs around the butt of Sketchy trying to force more of him into her. Soon he is pistoning in and out of her making the kitchen table jump with every thrust. Max begins to cum once again from the thrusts of Sketchy who soon slows down as Max cums. Max grabs Sketchy around the neck and pulls him toward her.

"Cum in me, Sketchy," Max said between gasps.

Sketchy continues to fuck her for a little while longer until he feels a warm sensation in his balls. He looks down at Max who has her eyes closed but her skin is all flushed. Sketchy continues to fuck her until he pulls out and spurts all over the inside of Max's leg. After he is finished, Sketchy lays down next to Max for a little while before getting up. Max slowly gets up and looks at her leg before turning around and hitting Sketchy in the chest which sends him against the refrigerator door. Sketchy looks up with a surprised look on his face.

" I said cum in me you goddamn idiot," Max said as she grabbed a towel off the counter and wiped her leg with it before tossing it back on the counter.

Max walked out to Logan's couch in the living room but also seeing the door closed. She doesn't remember Sketchy or her closing the door as she lies down on the couch and closes her eyes. A few seconds later she feels someone spreading her legs apart and then feels some hot breath on her pussy. When Max opens her eyes, she sees Logan kneeling in front of her pussy smiling as he kisses it. Max smiles and puts one leg over the back of the couch to allow Logan more access to her pussy. He runs his tongue up and down her pussy before finally opening the folds and diving right in. Max is squirming around now as she is almost literally humping the mouth of Logan at this point. Max grabs a pillow and puts it over her face when she starts screaming and convulsing from another orgasm. Logan doesn't stop as he inserts a finger into her pussy. Soon he inserts a second and a third finger into her pussy. Max is really humping Logan's fingers but he feels brave as he inserts his hand into her pussy. He moves it out a couple of times while licking her clit which makes her have the most powerful orgasm of her life. She screams out as she kicks Logan across the room from the power of the orgasm. A few minutes later as Max comes down she looks around and sees Logan walking into the room again holding his head but also licking his fingers. Max starts to move to see if Logan is all right when someone from behind pins her down onto the couch. Max looks back but someone stuffs a cock down her throat before she can see who it is. Finally Max is able to see Zach standing there with a smile and face fucking her a little bit. After a few minutes of this, Zach takes out his cock and makes Max turn around where she is on her stomach and then shoves his cock right back into Max's mouth. Max takes all of it hungrily with her nose being tickled by Zach's hair at the base of his cock. A few seconds later, she feels someone separating her butt cheeks and someone slowly kissing up and down her crack. Max tries to look behind her but Zach holds Max's head so she can't movie.

Within a few seconds Max feels someone licking her asshole with their tongue. Max has never had this done before but to her surprise she starts to enjoy it. Max begins to suck Zach's cock more before Max can feel it growing inside her mouth. She puts two hands on Zach's butt trying to force more of him in when he grunts and starts shooting down Max's throat. Max continues to swallow but soon there is just so much that some cum is now dribbling down her mouth to Logan's couch below. Zach smiles as he takes out his semi-hard cock from Max's mouth as she finally turns around and sees Alec between her ass cheeks. Max is smiling as she puts her hand down. Alec finally inserts his tongue a little into her hole that makes Max gasp. Alec smiles when hearing this as he inserts a finger into her ass as he continues to lick around. Max is started to move her butt to match his finger with Alec inserting a second finger into her ass and rotating both of them around. Max moves her hand down to her clit and starts to rub until Alec slaps her hand away.

"No, no, no," Alec said raising his head. "You are going to enjoy this and you aren't allowed to touch yourself until I say." Alec then went back to his work and inserted a third finger into Max's ass.

While Alec continues playing with Max's ass he stands up behind her preparing his cock. Alec takes his fingers out of Max's ass with Max making a disappointing sound in her voice until Alec shoves his cock right up her ass. With each thrust, Alec sends Max deeper and deeper into the couch headfirst with her ass in the air. Alec has a smile on his face with him enjoying this until he whistles and Logan comes back over, gets underneath Max and starts licking her clit. This makes Max open her eyes but soon closes them as a new wave of pleasure is started to hit her. With all this action going on, soon Max is cumming hard that claps down on Alec's cock in her ass. He continues fucking her for a few more minutes until he has to pull out and cums all over her back, shoulder and hair. Alec then steps off the couch as Logan moves out from underneath Max smiling and with her juices on his chin. Without any warning, Logan shoves his cock into Max's pussy and starts fucking her hard. Soon the couch is hopping up and down with their rhythm with Max moaning in pleasure. Before to long Logan pulls out and spurts all over Max's back and hair, drenching her back in cum. Logan gets off the couch as Max collapses onto her stomach. She opens her eyes and smiles as all four men standing around the coffee table in the living room.

Logan sweeps everything on the table off as Zach lies down on the table. Max gets up from the couch, walks over to where Zach is and straddles him. Slowly she helps his cock into her pussy where she gasps at how long and thick his cock is. Finally she stops until she has most of him in her and starts to ride him. Sketchy takes his spot behind her and pushes her forward before ramming his cock into her ass. After a few strokes, Zach and Sketchy are working together in a rhythm with Max moaning like crazy. Max soon starts kissing Zach as she starts cumming hard again. Her pussy clenches down on Zach as he starts shooting. This is to much for Max and Sketchy as Max starts to cum again as Sketchy shoots right up her ass. There is so much cum now that some is starting to leak out of Max's pussy onto Zach's balls and then to the table beneath them. Sketchy steps away as Max gets off Zach. Once Zach's cock leaves Max's pussy, even more cum starts moving down her leg to the floor below. There is little wait as Logan lies down on the table and pulls Max on top of him. However before she can squat down, he turns her around and moves her a little down. Finally Logan pushes Max on top of him but instead of going into her pussy, Max realizes Logan is going into her ass. Once all the way inside, Logan pulls Max toward him kissing her. This gives Alec the chance to move to the front of Max and insert his cock easily into Max's pussy.

Max is a little surprised but soon Logan and Alec start working together. Max closes her eyes for a few seconds until she feels someone on top of her. She looks and there is Sketchy grabbing her breasts and starting to tit fuck her. Max opens her mouth to moan but then Zach sticks his cock down her throat once again. All four of them are now working together on Max as each hole is filled and then some. Max starts cumming over and over again as she is trying to pull more of Alec into her and pulling more of Zach into her mouth. The first one to lose it this time is Sketchy as he moans and starts shooting. Some cum hits her in the face while the shoots the rest of his load across her breasts and midsection area.

The next one to loose it is Zach as he pulls out just as he starts to shoot. He hits Max all over her chest area and pussy area. The rest of his cum drips onto her face as she is smiling now. After this, Max starts to cum again which is to much for Alec as he pulls out and starts shooting himself. He hits her breasts and neck with a shot but mostly cums in her stomach area. Finally the last one to cum is Logan who grunts and starts shooting into Max's ass. Logan looks down and sees some cum starting to leak out of her ass and onto his balls. Max cums a final time, which this time breaks the coffee table, they were laying on. Max is smiling as Logan is hanging onto her until she finally decides to get up. As she gets up, Logan's cock comes out of her ass with a sloppy sound and more cum starts coming out of her ass.

Max looks around all at all four men who are now either sitting or lying on the ground. Max smiles as she gingerly walks toward Logan's shower before turning around.

"This was much more than I expected for this," Max said her finger playing with her nipple. "I have to thank all of you but I think I am going to be sore tomorrow. By the way Logan, I will get you a new couch, table and rug after what happened."

Everyone looks around as there are stains everywhere and the table Logan was on is broken. Max smiles as she walks down the hall into the bathroom. All the four men in the room stare at each other and smile. If she only knew what was waiting for her in the shower. With this thought, they are started to get dress and leave the apartment.

daisy
daisy
54 Followers