Maxine & Her Mom Ch. 1

Story Info
He meets Barbara & her beautiful daughter.
688 words
3.64
96.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers

In 1967 I had just gotten out of the army and was going to go to school on the GI Bill. I got a part time job in a local drug store to help with my expenses. It's there that I met Barbara, Maxine's mom. A Beautiful 29 year old, stacked blond widow.

Gabe was a part time pharmacist. Although he was married, he chased women and was always trying to make it wit Barbara. He finally got her to say yes to dinner by offering to fix her 19-year-old daughter up and double date. He paid for my date and an extra twenty dollars to get me to do it.

The date was very pleasant and Maxine was a younger version of her mother. That was the start of a romance between Maxine and I. We dated regularly and I became a fixture in her house. After a few weeks Barbara went out and left Maxine and I alone one evening. As we cuddled on the couch, we talked.

"I am a virgin."

"I'm not pressuring you." As I kissed her.

" I want to, I'm on the pill."

"Now?"

"Tonight mom will be home late."

I kissed her and wrapped my arms around her. I began to stroke her breasts through her clothing. She took my hand and led me into her bedroom. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, baring those magnificent orbs to my sight for the first time. Kissing the tops of them as I could not reach more because of her bra. After fumbling with the hooks that came off. I thumbed and caressed her large nipples. I bent my head and began to kiss and suck her nipples. Maxine moaned loudly, and held my head tightly to her chest. My hand slipped down lower under her skirt. I cupped her damp, panty-covered mound, and insinuated a finger under her panties into her wet slit. Maxine moaned, and stiffened as this was the furthest I had gotten with her. And probably I was the only guy ever to touch her. I removed her skirt and slid her panties off of her hips.

I leaned my head down and kissed her furry nest. Inserting my tongue and licking her slit from top to bottom. Her legs spread wider as she sucked in her breath. Inserting my tongue deeply I tasted her nectar. As I drank her nectar, she squirmed in more and more excitement, pulling my head tighter into her crotch. I began lick and suck her clit until she started screaming in orgasm.

"Yes"

"Oh my God"

"Don't stop."

"Now"

"Would you like to do me now?" I asked.

"Teach me how."

"First let me undress"

I undressed quickly.

"Touch it feel it look at it"

Maxine reached for my cock, Her eyes wide with wonder, her mouth open. She slid her hands all over it. Sliding them up and down my hard penis, exploring it learning about it. Licking her lips as she stared at my 6 inches. She had heard of and knew about blow jobs, and now she was about to give one. At least I thought that was what she was contemplating.

A soft kiss to the tip and a lick told me that I was right. She slowly licked her way up to the tip and dipped her tongue in the little pool of precum acumulating there. Then opened her mouth and let the head enter. She licked and sucked as her head stood still. Taking her head in my hands, I began guiding it up and down my shaft. Deeper and deeper I went, until she began to gag.

"Relax your throat."

"Let it slide in slowly"

"Yes that's it."

"Feels so good"

" Keep going."

"Faster"

" I'm gonna cum"

Her lips moved up and down faster and faster.

" I'm CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGG"

" Swallow it."

Maxine swallowed as much as she could, some dripped down her chin, The residue left on her lips was very sexy and she licked it off. I kissed her and held her close as we cuddled, and recuperated for the main event.

heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers