Maxine Does 'Em All Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was also the time he first got into Maxine’s asshole. Bruce was not the first. He told her to sit on mom’s face and told mom to lick her asshole, the bottle still stuck in his mother’s cunt. Maxine squatted over her and her mother licked the young virginal asshole. Maxine loved the feeling. Her mother licked inside her anal ring and kissed her asshole like she was kissing a mouth. She was basically Frenching her asshole. Then, after Maxine came from her anal orgasm, Buddy knew she was more ready for an anal fuck. He had her go on all fours straddling mom, so mom could see the action, then he pushed his cockhead against the tight pucker. Maxine had protested that it wouldn’t fit, but Buddy had encouraged her with soothing words, He was a master lover already as a teenager. Their mother could see everything up close as he pushed against Maxine’s virgin ass, til he finally popped through and she shrieked from the pain and surprise. But she didn’t withdraw – she loved her brother and wanted to please him. Seeing this action made mom grab the bottleneck and start trying to move the bottle inside her. She tugged at it and it started coming out. Maxine and Buddy could see her pink inner labia clinging tightly to the bottle as it came slowly out, their mother grunting and whimpering. Buddy was getting further into Maxine’s incredibly tight ass. He could hardly move inside her. They continued to watch mom trying to pull the bottle out – they thought it might be making her sore being in her so long, but she was trying to get enough leeway to thrust it in and out. As Buddy got more purchase in his sister’s ass, his mother managed to pull out more the beer bottle and then push it back in. That’s how it went, him pulling and pushing in Maxine’s asshole and mom pulling and pushing the beer bottle in her cunt. The progression was parallel: As Buddy started building up a rhythm in Maxine’s tight rectum, mom was able to plunge the bottle a good way in and out of her. Maxine’s eyes were wide with wonder and fright. Would mom’s poor pussy ever recover?

Buddy was eventually slamming back and forth in his sister’s tight ass, her rectal juice lubricating the way. Mom was plunging the bottle in and out of her hole. She never pulled it completely out, because she knew her pussy entrance would immediately close up. But Buddy did withdraw completely from Maxine’s clutching asshole, watching the sphincter twitch and start to close, then plunging back in again, making her scream. He continued like that, loving the feel of her asshole constricting around his cock as he repeatedly invaded her. Then he felt his seed coming so he pushed all the way in, his balls pressed against her pussy lips, and he grabbed her around the waist and rested his head on her back and ejaculated deep inside her soft, tight rectum. Maxine came at the feeling of the hot semen scalding her insides, dripping her juice onto mom’s tits. Mom also came with a shout, plunging the bottle back into til it was right against her cervix. When she pulled it out it was glistening with her cum. Her cunt made a loud sucking noise as it came all the way out and Maxine dropped her head to lap up the juices. Buddy eventually pulled his cock out his sister’s ass and pointed it at mom’s face. She took his shitty cock in her mouth straight from her daughter’s asshole and sucked it clean. Maxine watched through her spread legs. Then Buddy made Maxine squat over mom’s face and sit on her mouth, so mom could suck all the semen and loosened shit from her rectum.

To be continued...