Maxine's Impregnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

As I reached for more rice I gently brushed the back of my hand up her calf as I reached for the foil tray, and repeated the process as I replaced the tray. I then stroked up her other calf as I got some more peppered steak and yet another brush as I replaced it.

Finally we had eaten our fill and I cleared everything off the bed and then placed a new tape in the video camera & grabbed the remote control.

I offered Maxine another toast, "To a hot wet cum filled pussy with sperm dancing the tango with your hot eggs!"

Well I couldn't claim that Maxine had warmed to the idea of me being the daddy of her forthcoming sprog.

"What would like to try first?" I asked as a true gentleman would.

Turning on the camera by remote I sat alongside Maxine & kissed her gently as I pushed her backward and pulled her arms above her again and strapped her back down. As she tried to protest I pushed my tongue into her mouth as she fought for breath. Once she was firmly fixed I pulled away from her and she gulped in air, making her breasts rise & fall inside her lacy corset.

I stepped back and admired the sight underneath me. I stroked down her bound arms & ran my fingers through her long silky hair as it lay spread on the pillows. Running my fingers across her lips I trailed a finger under her chin & down her throat onto her chest. Maxine's breathing started to get faster now, probably more through panic than pleasure.

I kissed my way into her cleavage, feeling the warmth of her smooth skin as her breasts started to heave with the tight confines of her corset which naturally thrust her breasts up & outwards anyway. I ran my tongue down the slope of her breast until it met the lacy edge of her corset just above her hardening nipple. As my hand stroked acros her lacy stomach, my tongue dipped into her cleavage before rising up on her other breast to suck hard around her nipple, trying to pull her breast out of its confinement with my lips.

Despite herself, Maxine was starting to respond to my teasing of her breasts & her back arched up as my lips sucked heavily on her firm warm flesh.

As I took pleasure on her breasts her nipples rubbed under the lacy restraint of the corset, driving her to distraction & seeking release. My left hand slid into her corset & freed her left nipple from it's confinement only to become trapped between two teasing fingers as they rolled the sensitive nipple between the rough skin of my fingertips. My right hand had stretched down to her calves to start stroking up & down her legs.

By now soft sighs were escaping Maxine's lips as she tried to ignore her need for pleasure and tried not to show that she was starting to enjoy my administrations to her wonderful body.

I took the teasing to the next levvel by taking her exposed nipple into my mouth just as my hand slid off her stocking top on to the bare flesh of her upper thighs. Maxines legs eased apart trying to entice my fingers further upwards in to her pussy – all in good time as we had the whole weekend.

Stepping up the teasing yet again I bit gently on to her nipple, elicting a gasp of pain & pleasure from her lips just as my hand reached high to cup her lacy mound. Boy was her mound hot in my hand. My fingers curved down to press the fabric of her panties in the crack of her arse, which in turn started to pull the material tightly into her pussy lips. Maxine's arse arched up off the bed to increase the pressure & relieve the itch building between her pussy lips.

I slid off the bed & placed the camera on the bedside table, set to wide angle so it viewed down over her breasts to her legs. I moved down to the end of the bed and climbed up between her legs.

I slid my hands up & down her legs getting a thrill off the warm silky touch of her stocking encased legs. As my hands got nearer her stocking tops Maxine's arse arched up off the bed trying to entice my finger to stray back onto her hot mound. I could smell her sweet sex getting warm as I continued to tease her via stroking her legs. This teasing was also affecting me as my cock ached to be released, to come out and join the fun.

After several minutes of teasing my hands slid up onto her bare flesh & roamed between stocking top & panty line.

Maxine finally caved in to the pleasure, demanding "Stop teasing me you bastard & make me come. Play with my tits, suck my pussy ……… just make me come damn you."

The bossy, once proud office bitch was back to begging me again, just as she had done in Dave's barn 7 months before.

Instead I stepped up to another level by scratching the tender flesh of her thighs with my nails, before sliding my hands under her arse to grope & squeeze her tight lacy arse cheeks. By now Maxine was arching & thrusting off the bed, but held down by the four straps much to her chagrin.

"For fucks sake make me come pleasseee," she begged and I just smiled at her & the camera. This was payback for all the shit she had given us lads during the day in her fustration at not getting pregnant, and boy was I enjoying it emensely.

As my hands greedily kneeded her arse cheeks & her pussy thrust high ino the air I slowly lowered my mouth towards her pussy. My nostrils filled with the smell of her musky scent, of her juices that were escaping out of her pussy & soaking into her panties. Finally my mouth touched her warm damp panty crotch & my tongue pressed hard forward, pushing the lacy material deep between her pussy lips. I thrust my tongue up along her slit until I reached her clit. There I rubbed my tongue up & down chafing the material against her horny clit as I clamped my mouth wide over her mound and sucked down hard on her mound.

Maxine exploded off the bed & only the straps kept her from hitting the ceiling. Her thighs clamped tight around around my head as I gripped her arse & hung on for grim death as she throbbed, humped, rolled & screamed her way through a tremendous orgasm. Puling hard on her arse I rammed my tongue roughly against her clit, grinding the sopping material of her panties across her now sensitive & tender clit. Her juices just flowed through the material as I drank them down my throat for fear of drowning as her clamped thighs held my head in place. My hands slid under the panties & I pressed one finger against her puckered arse. As I licked her clit again she thrust up and I slid my finger deep into her tight arse. This illicted another scream & a fresh orgasm as juices flowed and I drank my fill.

Finally Maxine calmed down enough to release my head and I emerged from between her juicy thighs with her juices dripping off my lips & my chin.

"Fuck me, FUCK ME, RIGHT THE FUCK NOW," she screamed at me.

I jumped off the bed & ripped my clothes off as fast as I could before releasing the two ankle straps and shoving Maxine up the bed to give her arms some slack as I turned her on to her front in my haste to fuck her brains out. Jumping onto the bed I hauled up on her hips until she knelt with her white lacy bum pointing straight at me. I pulled down her panties & rammed my dick straight between her legs. I didn't aim, I didn't care if I ploughed into her arse or her dripping pussy. Fortunately I went straight up her dripping pussy, burying my dick up to the hilt in her throbbing pussy. I was so hard & so hot for her I just pushed in as far as I could.

Maxine screamed in pleasure as I filled her cunt with my swollen prick, then she screamed in pain as I quickly thrust my pussy juice covered thumb deep into to her arse.

Leaving her arse to clench around my intruding thumb, I started to piston deep into her. Her pussy clenched & pulsed as another orgasm racked through her body, and her arse & pussy seemed to just suck in my thumb & cock simoultanously.

Maxine thrust back hard against me to keep her arse up in the air as I kept hammering into her pussy as she screamed "Yes…Yes….Yes…..Yes" every time my prick hit the entrance to her cervix and my come started to boil ready to cook her fertile eggs. As my come started to rise I reached forward and grasped one of her tits harshly in my hand, squeezing down hard on her hot heaving flesh, scratching my nail over her sensitive engorged nipple. I finally thrust my prick & thumb in as far as possible and grasped her tit as I exploded wads of come into her hot demanding pussy. The head of my prick was jutting into her cervix spraying hot sperm all over the inside of her egg nest. I don't think either of us had ever had such powerful, all consuming orgasms.

Finally Maxine's strength gave way and she sagged forward onto the bed pulling my thumb out of her arse, but I toppled forward keeping my still throbbing prick buried deep in her clenching pussy as her orgasm subsided. I rested my sweating body on her smooth back & arse as I gasped for breath & kissed the back of her sweet neck, before looking up & smiling into the camera for a real "Kodak moment".

My exhausted prick wilted out of her soppying pussy and I hugged Maxine to me as we both gradually recovered from our spent lust. She turned & I kissed her passionately and for the first time she hungrily drew back on my mouth & pulled me in tight to her. Our juices mingled as our soppying crotches rested togeter & I felt her hard nipples against my chest, one of them still encased in her corset. My hand rested on her firm warm arse as we slowly recovered our breath.

Eventually I unclipped her two wrist straps and led her to the bathroom where we both cleaned ourselves up with warm flannels before getting Maxine back horzontial on the bed to retain as much sperm as possible. I covered her gently with the quilt before quietly securing one of the straps around her wrist & locking it with a small padlock.

"Why?" she asked with both her voice & her eyes.

"Two reasons," I replied, "firstly I don't want you leaving during the night, and secondly I think you secretly enjoy being dominated by a strong man who controls you."

Maxine's eyes betrayed that I had probably guessed right. We finshed the rest of the wine and then I slid in under the quilt beside her. We both fell into a deep satified sleep with my hand resting on one of her tender abused breasts.

To be continued……..

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers
12