Max's Neighbor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God please fuck me," she begged as she grabbed my shoulders and tried to pull my body up and onto hers.

I should have punished her for begging but she did not yet know any better. I slid up her soft body until the fat purple head of my cock was nestled into the cleft of her cunt. She was in full arousal and extremely wet, slippery and ready. The mushroom head easily slid into her and into a vise like sheath. I figured that her husband must have a pencil dick, as she was incredibly tight. I had not had a woman as tight as her since high school.

"My God you're so big," she said, her voice trembling with desire, need and fear. "I'm afraid you're going to rip me open."

I kissed her quivering lips as I began to shove more aggressively and felt myself begin to sink deeper and deeper into her belly on each thrust. "SSSsshhh," I whispered as I picked up my pace and began to fuck more vigorously into her. "You were meant to be bred with a dick like mine." I felt an absolutely primal need to be fully imbedded within the helpless woman. The combination of my wedging her open with my cock and her vagina gradually adjusting to my size allowed me at last to drive all of the way into her to where our pubic bones were wedded. When I was fully anchored inside her I stopped for a few moments and tenderly kissed her face, neck and then her milk leaking tits.

Sara began to moan and move her hips under me. Her wanton need was just too great for me not to react to and I began to forcefully fuck her. I found myself driving mercifullessly into her body as orgasm after orgasm raced through her body and her screams of pleasure and release grew louder and more unrestrained. The young wife threw her head from side to side and her eyes rolled up and back in her head. "I never knew it could be like this," she said. "I never knew."

I was fifty and I realized that was driving this twenty-four year old woman and young wife insane with pleasure. It was an exciting conquest and made me feel like a young super stud again. That awareness overcame my normal mental tricks for stamina and I felt the wonderful burning sensation begin in my lower back and spread throughout my body as I began to cum and spray my semen into her yielding and yearning loins. Sara felt the hot liquid shooting into her that put her over the extreme edge. She screamed with pleasure as she wrapped her long legs tightly around my pistoning butt and pulled me tight and even deeper into her tummy. I heard the baby start to cry in a room down the hall but neither of us was going to stop fucking until we were totally drained of fluids and tremors.

It seemed to last forever but at last we were satiated and I rolled off of her. Sara quickly kissed me on the lips, pulled her bathrobe around her and ran down the hall to her baby. I looked at the clock to see that it was almost two in the morning. We had spent more than two and a half hours making love.

I must have fallen asleep for the next thing I knew I was awakened from the most incredible erotic dream. I looked down my body to find that it was not a dream after all, that Sara was licking my fully erect cock. The clock showed the hour at just after three in the morning. Realizing I was awake the lovely young woman looked up at me and smiled and then deep throated me to the best of her ability, which was rather impressive given the diminished size of her husband. After about five minutes of that she rose up, threw her hips over mine and let my cock easily sink deep into her wet still cum filled pussy. Sara sat on me and twisted her hips and thighs in a way that massaged and milked my shaft inside of her. I closed my eyes and let her enjoy herself and please me.

As she began to ride me I pulled her down to where I could take her tit into my mouth. Her milk let down and I nursed on her as she moaned. "I don't want to deprive your little girl," I said.

Sara smiled as she pushed her nipple back into my mouth. "Don't worry I can make enough to keep both of your happy." Her fragrant hair cascaded down over the both of us like a tent.

I let her ride me that way for sometime before rolling her over on her stomach. I put the pillows under her hips raising her rear end up high. She was beautiful to look at. Her dark hair flowed over her head and back and over the sheets. Her pale long arms were stretched out over her head. Her bottom was more than I could handle and my cock was at full erection and seemed to have a life of it's own, straining to bury itself in the twin pillows of softness. I spread her thighs further part. Her cheeks stretched open and her puckered tight certainly virgin asshole was revealed virtually begging to be fucked. Not this time though. I bent over and kissed her soft bottom and began to lick the fragrant juices off of her. I couldn't help myself; I was drawn to her anus and began to lick around her crack and then around the opening itself.

"No, oh no, not that" she moaned. "Please you can't do that you'd split me in two." She tried to crawl away and I grabbed her soft hips and kept her pinned.

I slapped her hard on her right butt and then sunk my cock ruthlessly back into her recently well-fucked pussy until I slammed hard into her cervix. Sara screamed in pain and pleasure. "I'll fuck you in your ass Sara, whenever I choose and you'll grow to like it." I slapped her left ass cheek very hard and pick up my pounding pace. "Move your ass Sara when I screw you like this or you're going to find it painful to sit down." I slapped her again on the ass and she moved her ass enticingly as I fucked her.

I have terrific stamina and after having already cum I knew I would be able to screw her for an extended period of time. I picked up a mixed pace that I knew women enjoyed, varying my angle and speed and every once in a while reaching down and rubbing her swollen clit for a few seconds. I noticed that she would stop wiggling her ass every few minutes and then wait until I slapped her hard on the rear end before moving again. "You like that don't you Sara," I said as I smacked her already reddened left asscheek. She did not say anything but began to wiggle her luscious derriere. "You like that don't you bitch?" I asked again striking her even harder on her right side.

Sara yipped in pain "Yes sir I do," she said. I knew that I now had her, she was what I figured her to be and it would become simply a matter of training her and using her the way that I desired. I put my back into it and fucked her the way she was meant to be fucked until I climaxed.

Throughout the rest of the night and into the early morning hours I screwed her again and again. The last time I knew that she was very sore but she did not complain. I was considerate and came quickly inside of her. Just after daylight I kissed her on her sweaty forehead, pulled the covers over her and returned next door to my home. I took a very hot shower and just after seven am finally climbed into my own bed for some much needed sleep. As I too was sore, exhausted and satisfied it was surprisingly that I didn't fall immediately to sleep. I lay there for a long time planning on how I next intended to enjoy Sara. It was Friday morning and I knew her husband would be home that evening so I had a few days, or even a week if this was his week in town to plan my next session with her. We were destined to have many wonderful times together.

12