Maxwell and Janet

Story Info
Two friends put the flirting aside and have great sex.
2.4k words
3.48
18k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet

"Oh my. Oh. Yes, Yes, Yes, work it. Right there, yes."

He was finally done. He rolled over and was gasping for air like he was in a marathon.

"You liked it baby?" Dixon asked. I put on a fake smile.

"Baby, do you really need to ask?"

Couldn't he tell by the fucking fake screams?

"You right baby. I'll see you in the morning."

Every time I look at this puta I ask myself why I am with him. I can't believe I lost my virginity to him those months ago. I went to sleep disgusted. When I woke up, he was gone with a note on the pillow. I didn't even bother to read it. I quickly took a shower to get ready for school. Every time I wake up and he's here I have a bad day so I'm lucky. Off to school!

Maxwell

"Yo, your moms OD'd on me last night man. My dick is still numb!"

Jacob was cuttin. The guys were cracking up. I wasn't in the mood to cut back.

"No answer. Oh snap. You're not your momma's child. I had your moms screaming all kinds of things. Jacob this, Jacob that."

Ok that was it.

"Well Jacob, I have to congratulate you. That's amazing that you got my mom saying full sentences and shit. Your moms must be retarded cause she's still stuck on the first letter. Aaaaaaaaaaa.

"Oh damn. That's cold Max."

Everybody was cracking up when Janet and her crew walked into the cafeteria.

"Damn she fucking sexy"

Jacob said. I had to agree. Here was a girl that stood 5'8, long black hair, hazel eyes and long nice legs. She couldn't be described as a bitch. She was a cool cat and smart. She and I were just friends though. I needed a girl to talk to and know about the female world. She was cool. And I wasn't about to fuck that up to get some pussy. When she walked in, all dicks stood at attention. I was seeing her for the first time for the day so we had our little ritual, talking shit.

"Hey Maxwell. "

She poked me in my head.

"Did you learn any new letters for the day? Ha-ha."

"Yo you want the business."

I stood up behind her, and put her in a slight headlock. Damn she smelt good.

"You always mess with the big boys. Don't struggle since you can't handle this."

She pushed her ass on me. I jumped back cause I didn't want her to feel my hard-on.

"Yeah that's what I thought. You going to the party tonight?" she asked.

"Yeah I was gonna stop by. Why?"

"Cause that's when we'll see if you can really handle this?"

"Yeah aight. We'll see"

As she walked away, my dick jumped at the chance to press against her. Everything seemed to fast forward when Jacob and I arrived at the party. Jonathan and Derick had to study for their French test. I didn't give a fuck. We had gotten to the house at eleven and the place was crazy. Girls grinding on each other and anything else. Jacob left me to talk to Maine, his fuck buddy.

"Aight Jay. Fuck you too."

I scream as he ran to her like a dog runs to his bowl. I grabbed a drink from the table. Taste like Vodka Apple. After an hour or two I was hyped but disappointed. I was searching for Janet when I saw a big circle gathering. They were playing Whine Up by Kat Deluna. As the song was playing Jacob somehow got in the middle was grinding on Maine. That's when I saw her fine ass. She was staring at me like she was calling me. I started dancing toward the center and met her there. She started waving her hips and started grinding on me.

"I saw you looking for me." she said.

"Yeah I was looking to see who else I could break on the dance floor."

Obviously a bad choice of words. She started easy at first but she was working me. I was backing up. By the time the song ended I was on the side of the crowd with everybody cheering and laughing. She hugged me and had a kool-aid smile on her face. I had lost her in the crowd after that.

Janet

Where was he? I guess I lost him in the crowd. Or I broke his pride when I broke him HAHA. He tried though. The nigga was sexy though. Being with Dixon, I was missing out on good material. He was cute. Caramel color with dark brown eyes. He was as tall as me but I'm used to it being this height. We were just friends though. I didn't want to break that. He was cool to talk to and have fun with. Flirting was as far as it went. A bit of a smart ass and cocky as every guy is. But he makes it cute. I walked outside cause it was a sweat box. I saw him chilling on the grass with his drink.

"Told you couldn't handle this." I said as I sat down beside him.

We talked for an hour maybe. I was leaning on him cause I was a little tired. He just put his arm around me. It wasn't like that with Dix. Bad sex and bad conversation. Somehow we started about sex.

"A girl is never willing to go down on a brother but she doesn't mind him going down on her. What kinda shit is that?"

"Maybe cause some of ya'll don't wash that good. And that shit is nasty. Also... we have the goods so we basically you gotta deal with it. Any problems no pussy."

We started laughing.

"And truth be told, ya'll don't even know how to eat pussy anyway. Even with directions. Up nigga, UP. Why you going all the way down there."

"Yeah ok. Don't put that on all men. There are some of us out there that know what to do."

"Oh and your one of them?"

"Yeah."

We stared at each other for a good minute. That wasn't a safe question. We were thinking if we should kiss or not. I was biting my lips out of nervousness. I was wet too. I was rubbing my legs together for some stimulation. We approached each other slowly and started kissing. We fell into the grass and he was on top of me. His thigh grinding against my pussy and I was grinding my knee gently into his crouch. He was hard. I push him up a little and looked at him. I got up and told him to follow me.

He followed me through the crowd. It was like everybody parted for us. We made it up to a room.

"I'm spending the night here. It is my girlfriend's house and her parents are out of town."

When we got to the room, we stood there. Took in what was about to go down. We looked at each other and smiled. He pushed me slightly to the bed and kissed me.

"I don't know how your man does it, but I'm going to show you how a real man eats dessert."

He laid me down and kissed me. Starting from my neck to my breast to my stomach and legs. He took off my shorts and kissed my legs while massaging my feet.

"Mmm. Ok so far so good." I said as I giggled.

When he took off my panties I was so wet. From when we were grinding to when we were kissing, I was like a dripping faucet. He licked up and down the lips of my pussy while massaging my nipples. It was so gently it tickled.

"Oh shiiii..." He slightly touched my clit.

I wonder if HE knew where it was. I felt his finger inside going back and forth. Slowly than faster. Then oh SHIT! He blew onto my clit. It felt like heaven. I shivered a little. I put my legs over his shoulder. He knew damn well what he was doing. Licking my clit while blowing on it at the same time.

"OOOoo baby. Right there right there."

I was gonna cum any second now. I bit my lip. I grabbed whatever I could. The sheets, remote. I needed something in my hand.

"Are you there yet baby?" he asked.

"Yes, yes" I couldn't stop moaning.

Then all of a sudden he stopped.

"Wha... what's wrong?"

He just looked at me. I couldn't believe it. He knew exactly what he was doing. He was teasing me. The BASTARD!!! I was so close but he stopped. He went down to my legs and came back up to my pussy. He repeated the stop-when-I'm-about-to-cum method 2 more times. I was tight but man did it pay off. He was going faster and faster with his finger on my little button.

"OH YES, YES."

He picked my upper body, head deep in my pussy and pushed me against the wall and liked it like it was ice cream. It was sooo intense. He built me up to my biggest orgasm ever. I scratched the back of his back in ecstasy. I had to grab something.

"O SHIT! DON'T STOP! PLEASE! OH! OHHH!"

I was shivering so much. He laid me down on the bed. I was speechless. I felt so.... Uhh. I was tingling but felt weird. I laid down and drifted to sleep.

Maxwell

I had done my job. Watching Real Sex late at night worked. That tip about blowing air on her clit really worked. She was tight when I stopped in the middle of it but it paid off. I drifted to sleep with her in my arms. Felt good too make a girl scream like that. I laid her down. I took off my shirt and pants laid down with her under the covers. I woke up an hour later to find her on top of me. Breast so close to my lips. I looked at her.

"O you thought that was it, huh? For doing that to me earlier I'ma pay you back."

I tried to grab her to kiss her but something was wrong. My hands were handcuffed to the the headboard. My boxers were off and she started sucking a mean dick. Her mouth was so wet. She stayed on the top of my head. I was trying hard not to show how good it was. My eyes rolled up a little though. It was too good. When she stopped she pulled of it like it was a blow pop, with a little pop. Man it was good. I was trying hard not to come but baby knew what she was doing. She started again and I was barely holding it.

"Yeah. YEAH. Please!!!!! O SHII.... Yo... wha... wha... what happened? Aww that's cold."

"Payback is a bitch isn't it?"

She giggled with this seductive look, biting her lips. She looked deliciously good. She didn't start back though. She got closer to me. Her pussy hovering over my dick. I could see her juices dripping down. She pushed her pussy down slowly on my dick.

"ooOOOOoohhh."

I swear I didn't even mean to say that. She was over me and started rocking back and forth and side to side. Her pussy was fucking vibrating. I wanted to grab her but couldn't.

"Yeah baby don't even. I'ma rock your world till you can't scream anymore."

I swear my dick got harder as I heard that. I didn't think it could get harder. She was working it like she was riding a bull. One hand on my shoulder and the other hanging in back of her. Up and down she was riding. She got faster and faster. The bed was rocking.

"OH SHIIIT! YOOO... OH. JESU..."

I could barely get the words out.

"I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!"

Wrong choice of words. She stopped dead in her tracks and paused.

"Noo, baby no. I'm sorry. Please. Don't go..."

She smiled and got off. My dick had veins I didn't even see before. After maybe 20 secs she got back on. This time her back was to me. She sat down on went to work. It was more intense. It was sooo good. It was harder, better faster, stronger. I laughed cause I remembered Kanye. He musta met Janet.

"O MY GOD! SHIT!"

I bit my lip and hummed. The headboard was rocking. I wanted to pull it off so bad and grab her and hold her. I was soooo close. She musta knew cause stopped again.

"O I'ma hurt you when I get outta these handcuffs."

She looked at me like she was about to finish me. My dick got harder if possible. She got on me in the first position. She was closer. Her breast in my face. I kissed them as she started again. It was NOTHING LIKE BEFORE. More passionate. She was breathing heavy in my face. I was with her. Her thrusts were harder. She was more flexible. I couldn't help but scream.

"YESSSS. OH"

It was like all I had in my dick was gonna explode. I broke the headboard when I grabbed her. I had no strength to push her over so I held her close. I scratched her back. A tear ran down my eye. GODDAMN THIS IS SOME GOOD PUSSY! She was going so fast. Her pussy so FUCKING TIGHT AND WET. I couldn't hold it.

"OH JESUS CHRIST. HOLY SHIIIIIIT!!!"

I exploded as she rode even faster. I couldn't talk. No words. I laid down as she worked it. She looked at me like she was gonna kill me and smiled. My eyes were in my head. I was still cumming. I couldn't do anything but let the goddess work. Five minutes later she was laying on chest. My handcuffs were off. I fell asleep exhausted.

Janet

I woke up with a smile on my face along with the sun. We slept through to the morning. I rode the shit outta him. Something was weird though. My arms were... that's when I saw him at the edge of the bed, smiling. His dick poking out like a long sword. He had taken the handcuffs and handcuffed me to the remaining headboard.

"Oh so it's like that huh? Payback?" I said.

"Oh no, baby" he said as he place himself over me.

"Payback is a bitch. But REVENGE is a motherfucker!" he said. I smiled and bit my lip anxiously waiting for some dick.

ROUND 3!!!!